Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hr6183
hr6183
256 Followers

I whispered into her ear. "That's it baby. Take it. You can do it!"

My tempo slowly began to increase. Pushing my fingers inside Jessica's tight pussy while my hips drove into her lovely ass. Pleasuring her and myself in unison. I kept up the assault on her gorgeous body. Jessica's body swayed as I pushed against her. She was driving me wild. I lost myself in the moment, simply enjoying the sensations. I grinded my crotch harder and faster into Jessica's beautiful backside. My juices glistened on her perfect ass. At the same time, I thrusted my fingers in and out of my beautiful little girl's tight body. She was so wet. I could hear my fingers pumping in and out of her.

I whispered in her ear, "C'mon baby. Give it to me. Let me have it."

We were both on the edge. I could feel the muscles inside her vagina start to contract around my fingers. Jessica's hands came down and pushed my hand deep inside her as she began to climax. I pumped my hips hard and fast into my lover's ass feeling myself beginning to cum as well. Jessica's body went stiff and her pussy tightened around my fingers as she came.

I smiled as I drove my fingers as deep inside Jessica as possible and said, "That's it baby. Give it to daddy."

A few moments later my body contracted pushing hard against Jessica's body as my juices sprayed on her firm skin. Jessica's body went limp after she finally finished climaxing. My body was a little weak after cumming on her but I was strong enough to hold us both up until she could regain her composure. I withdrew my hand from underneath the thin material of her bikini bottom. I took my fingers into my mouth and tasted her sweet juices. I spun Jessica around and pulled her close to me. I stared deep into her hazel eyes. She smiled at me, wrapping her arms around my neck as I slipped my tongue into her willing mouth and kissed her deeply.

I slowly eased her down onto the sand and laid on top of her. We continued to kiss for several more minutes. I started to move my way down her body. Kissing her neck and collar bone. Then I turned my attention to Jessica's voluptuous breasts. They were full and perky. God was she perfect! I lovingly kissed her breasts. I circled my tongue around one of her nipples until it became erect. I took it in my mouth and began to suck on it until it became hard. I moved my hands and caressed her young full breasts and played with her hardened pink nipples.

Jessica smiled and stared into my eyes as I suckled on her perfect breast. She ran her fingers through my short salt and pepper hair. I flicked my tongue against Jessica's nipple as I sucked on it. My young lover's chest heaved as I continued my assault on her perfect breasts. I moved my head over to her other breast and gave it my loving attention for several minutes before moving further down her luscious body.

I stopped at Jessica's navel and kissed her flat, toned stomach. I kissed her cute little belly button ring. Then I moved down her body, positioning myself between her firm tanned legs. Jessica spread her legs apart for me. I untied her thong bottom and pulled them off of her. Jessica laid there, not saying a word but breathing shallowly. I could see her mound and noticed how bare and smooth her pussy was. My mouth watered in anticipation. I rubbed the top of her mound with my hand. Then I kissed her inner thighs. Finally my lips touched her pussy lips. It felt like a jolt of electricity hit us both. My crotch throbbed with excitement.

Jessica let out an exclamation. "Oh...Oh my god."

Smiling excitedly to myself, I continued on. I inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of her excitement. Softly, I started kissing her pussy. My young lover closed her eyes, biting on her lower lip as I made out with her beautiful sex. I took my hands and slowly traced the outline of Jessica's firm body. My hands found her breasts and started to play with them, gently pinching her perfect pink nipples. Her young body was responding to my every touch.

Jessica started to grind her pussy against my mouth. Then she said. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

I smiled and pulled my head up for a moment and said. "Just let yourself go baby. Let daddy take care of you!"

I turned my attention back to Jessica's hot sex. I flicked my tongue against her clit before I wrapped my mouth around her bare pussy. I started to french kiss her womanhood. I was going crazy eating her out. Drunk on her juices, I dove my tongue deep inside her willing body. Jessica's chest heaved as she gasped and moaned out in pleasure. I massaged her full breasts as my mouth continued to make love to her young body. She was driving me wild.

My young lover was in complete ecstasy, her body swooned under my expert care. Jessica combed her fingers through my hair. She tenderly caressed my face as my mouth enveloped her delicious pussy. She ground her pussy against my face. I could tell she was close, so very close to cumming for me. Jessica moved her arms up, tracing her body until her hands met mine. She entwined her fingers with my own as I continued to make love to her. I flicked and swirled my tongue deep inside her. I felt Jessica's pussy start to flutter and the muscles in her body start to tighten as she climaxed.

Jessica opened her mouth and let out a barely audible moan as she finally she rewarded me with her essence. She came into my hungry mouth which. I savored every drop of her delicious juices as her young body spasmed uncontrollably. I continued to devour her, my lips kissing her tight little pussy and my tongue darting in and out of her body for several more minutes until her orgasms had subsided.

I moved my body up beside Jessica's. We stared into each other's eyes, both of us smiling. I caressed her face before asking her, "So how was it for you babe?"

Jessica smiled and said, "It was amazing...just amazing!"

"You're amazing baby!" I said.

Then I leaned in and kissed my young lover on the lips. She ran her fingers through my hair again as we made out again. She opened her mouth to mine as we kissed and our tongues fluttered against each other. God was she a great kisser! I rolled on top of her as we passionately kissed.

Finally we got up off the sand. I picked up Jessica in my strong arms and carried her into the shallow pool. I lathered up Jessica's firm body with soap, washing the sand and the mixture of our bodily fluids from her gorgeous figure. She reciprocated, running her hands over my stocky frame, cleaning off my body as well. Once we were squeaky clean, our naked bodies embraced one last time. I held my young lover in my arms and passionately kissed her. Then we went back to the shore and put our clothes back on.

Not to arouse suspicion, Jessica left first. About 20 minutes I decided to leave. I felt like I was on top of the world. I had made love to a beautiful young woman. I was into her and she seemed to be into me. As I made my way back to camp, I wondered about the possibilities. I could see Jessica being my girlfriend, maybe even my wife. Perhaps it was just a crazy thought. There were so many reasons why it would never work. The first thing and main thing was that Jessica was straight. Then there was the age difference, she was 19 and I was 58. And I was pretty sure that her family would be completely against it as well. But even with all of that, I still daydreamed about having a future with Jessica.

When I got back to camp, I smiled at Jessica and she smiled back at me. The rest of the day was spent building up a large pile of wood near the shore so that it could be used as a distress signal. I didn't get a chance to talk to Jessica alone. She stayed close to her family the rest of the day.

The next morning we were eating when one of my crew came running in and told us he had spotted a boat. I ran out and ignited our signal fire. I hoped they saw it. We heard the air horn as it came closer. We got aboard ship and headed back to Aruba. Someone had come across my boat floating at sea still dragging her moorings. I spent some time with the family at the hospital as they took care of Jessica's mom's ankle and said she would be fine.

I tried to speak with Jessica alone but she made sure that she stayed close to her parents. I had the distinct impression that she didn't want to talk to me alone. I was pretty sure that she was regretting what we had done. I guess I couldn't blame her, but it still broke my heart.

To be continued...

hr6183
hr6183
256 Followers
12