All Comments on 'Stranded Ch. 02'

by Jet Black

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonover 16 years ago
More!!!!

Very good, more!!!!

chargergirlchargergirlover 16 years ago
nice second chapter

I like the way things have progressed slowly between the characters. Looking forward to Chapter three.

wjthermanwjthermanover 16 years ago
Love It!

Please keep it coming with more!

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 16 years ago
Very good but . . .

This story is developing very nicely. The strongest eroticism is based on anticipation and you are doing a good job of developing the story slowly. However, you need to use an edior (e.g., at one point in this chapter, you failed to remove the comment "Inserted paragraph break." EVERY writer needs an editor and proofreader; don't hesitate to do that so you can take your writing to the next level.

desibandhudesibandhualmost 16 years ago
MORE ...........

Please more .........

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Don't leave us here.

Jet, you have the beginnings of a beautiful story. It has been such a long time since you were actively submitting chapters, we can't help but be fearful that you may never finish this one. I certainly hope you will. I believe you have a beautiful talent for writing. I encourage you to consider finishing this one, and I'm certain that I am speaking for several others who have come across this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cute

This site is for the grown-ups. Finish the story or stop pretending. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry, all :(

Events in life lead to the loss of the following 4 chapters of Stranded. I didn't think I had it in me to rewrite them all...

However, I re-created the story a bit differently. Consider Stranded a prototype.

Check out Annika's Islands. Similar theme. More... everything else.

XxxBear79XxxBear79over 10 years ago
Thanks for something a little new.

This story has a very good begining. I have read both "chapters" which should only have been one chapter. Nothing pisses me of more than reading a page and haveing to go searching for the next one, this happens way to often on this site. You my friend just happen to be the one I chose to in form. The story line is wounderful with may possibilitys. Grammer and english seem pretty good to me, though I'm not some specialist.

Keep going your doing a pretty damn good job..... :)

ariesorwhatevaariesorwhatevaover 8 years ago
Wow...

I just drenched my panties & I didn't even touch myself.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Good story so far

This has the potential to be a very erotic tale. Please finish it

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Any Idea where I can read the end of this?

I appreciate that you are doing this for your own enjoyment. It is really frustrating when you begin reading a story that turns out to be hot and sexy, well written and very entertaining only to find it has not been finished and leaves the reader hanging.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Wonderful story so far with exciting things that could happen in the future. So bloody frustrating when a story is incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Law???

This is NOT an incest story! They are not blood related and can legally marry any where on earth.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

i like the story a lot. Are you going to finish it or leave it in limbo? AAA+++

unclemerv77unclemerv775 months ago

Any chance after 15 years youcare going to finish?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous