All Comments on 'Strange Afternoon'

by PTremer

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
This type of action could put a strain on the neighborhood relations

It reads as if he waited too long already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a pussy

Kick his ass outta the house! Be a fucking man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice build up

Hubby likes to watch and wife has had too much to drink. I guess Ron's wife hasn't been taking care of her horny husband. Wonder which path the writer will take us down. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Loved every bit of it, can't wait for the rest, don't understand these jerks with the bad comments, why do you bother to read the whole story when it's something you don't like???????

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Can't Wait!

Can't wait for the rest of the story. It is funny as my wife had a lover years ago named Ron and about their 4th time together she came home and showed me her beet red ass and love bites all over her breasts and thighs. She fed me my creampie and then said "I have to go back" and did.

She never enjoyed it rough with me before or after but this one guy could do as he pleased with her. Same with your character I would guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: Anon-great story

to piss off sickos like you. How does one know if a story is good unless it's read dumb ass.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
HUH???

Let me see if I have this. Husband watches a guy feel up the wife, beats her ass, and only after the guy sticks his finger in her and she sucks it does hubby decide things have gone too far?!

Only then does he decide to come in like gang busters??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very good start to the story. Looking forward to the rest. I like the dynamic tension you've created in the husband's mind while he's playing the voyeur.

What would also be an interesting read at some later point would be a retelling from the wife's POV where you can hear what was being said outside.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Start

I'm looking forward to part 2. Wife seduction is sexy as heck to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: re: Anon-great story

Yeah, the assholes who post the "why did you read" don't seem to realize that if I can know what the story is like without reading it, they are admitting "all" of these stories are alike. They are admitting these stories are worthless. If so, the question isn't why do people give this poor ratings, but rather why do some give them good ratings?

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Thank you for your effort...

But man it was tedious to get through this story. Jeez, the set up went on and on and on and...would have liked to know what the wife did, instead of some vague one line description. That goes for the husbands friend...I got no sense of who any of these characters were. The story lacked any real tension...too many busy signals!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another Watcher - Sucks

Still sucks wimpo writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Afternoon Delight

Bravo. Well done. Erotic and the pacing was great. It is unfortunate that your detractors can't appreciate the skill required to increase the reader's interest as the story progresses. Hopefully Ron takes Lisa in all ways and I'll get to read her saying "please sir, may I have another". Love to read about wives/fiancees being mastered and taken by others.

Macys36DDsMacys36DDsabout 13 years ago
Really Good Start

Pt your wife is a very lucky woman to have a man secure enough to allow her the experience of this kind of adventure, and sexual exploration. I hope you don't stop her from finding the excitement of another cock. Consent to her indulgences , encourage her carnal desires and she will reward you for your understanding in so many lustful and passionate ways it would boggle your mind.

eoins1eoins1about 13 years ago
How does one know - Anon

What a complete gobshite. The clue to the content is in the heading - 'Loving Wives'. The vast majority of the stories contained herein are about wife sharing. I note the moral objectors did not whine about the other stories eg Incest, Gay, BDSM etc........ One can only deduce that they are into these topics and I have no problem with that, everyone to his own and all that. However, I did not read any of the other stories mentioned simply because they do not appeal to me. It's a bit like watching crap on tv - use the remote. If you need to have a hissy fit then have the balls to register and be the man/men you pretend to be.

Great story, please continue - I have finished my rant....

SWUS80SWUS80about 13 years ago
Awesome!

I loved it! Great buildup. I can't wait for part 2. Please post it soon!

edmcpledmcplalmost 13 years ago

It's very funny how people that claim to be disgusted probably just finished wanking to your story and are feeling guilty about getting so turned on.

If they were really sicken by the story they wouldn't finish reading it.

So when someone give you a hard time about it, they are probably hard as a rock reading it.....lmao.

Me thinks thou protest too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

I am still waiting for part 2 that was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

where is the next part i hve been waiting on it since u posted this

LechemanLechemanalmost 13 years ago
Highly Erotic

As previous comments I am equally curious as to the second part of this story.

I liked it. I found it to have a provocative and sensual approach and has definitely left me panting for the sequel.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please finish the story!

I love the suspense and the audacious attempt by Ron to seduce Lisa. I wonder if her shop caters to BDSM? ;)

Anyway, I must find out if she has relented and decides her pussy needs to be "punished" by Ron's cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well?

Still waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well written

like it

LechemanLechemanover 12 years ago
2 Months!!

And still waiting....!

Please finish this will you.... you have written a perfect cliff hanger but now you need to finish it.

I accept you left yourself a doozey with the husband slamming the door to announce his return and Ron and his wife in that obviously compromising position....

Hell I am even looking forward to see how that alone will end lolz

But please.... just finish it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Anon

Please continue! This is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FIVE STARS

Please do not stop writing. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't finish this because it stinks.

Of all the shit stories here, this ranks with the worst of them. They are married, to be totally disrespected in his own house like that would send me out there with a baseball bat. Just because she is drunk doesn't mean she would simply have sex with him. That is a poor assed plot device.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story. Please write the second part, I've been waiting for long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please

Please finish this story. You did an excellent job with the setup, but now for the climax...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
4 stars

You are an excellent writer. This story is my cup of tea. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please Finish

This was fantastic story, and I really hope you continue to finish it. I'm dying to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
two thumbs up

i would have stayed a few more moments.

the best was yet to come

but, then, it is to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 1/2 stars

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 stars

Lisa is a keeper. If i were her husband, i would not have interrupted the action and i would forgive her. I would not sever the friendship with the gust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Just another wimp ass cuckold getting his kicks watching his wife get manhandled. The cuckolds on this site are already whining. Erotica, my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5* (min 4 1/2)

Very erotic. Not pornographic. The flow of the story is perfect. Many men have experienced a situation when a guy flirts with his wife but wraps it in nice friendly jokes &/or compliments or a dance. The author stats from there and builds the plot very skilfully, realisically, to the point some of us believe it is hap

pening.

Yes, the husband is discovering his own voyeur tendencies and he cannot force himself to put a stop to what is going on - yes be cause he is turned on & mesmerised & does not kno how to deal with the newly found pleasure.

He and his wife will stay together but there relationship will never be the same. i am NOT saying it won't be more rewarding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 2

WTF ... ! Where is part 2 and the ass kicking to come !!! Don't fuck it up by showing the husband to be a cockold wimp !#!# :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:-(

Hey asshole... Almost 3 years and no real ending ! To the writer... FUCK YOU !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More than 4* but not quir 5 (say 4.75)

I liked the story! I had s feeling i was there. i identified with both the hidbsnd snf the neighbor. If i had the neighbor, & the wife, like in the story, i would think i died & went to Heaven. The spanking & fingering mesmerized me as a reader; had i been at the window, i would be totally paralyzed, i would nearly stop breathing & my jaw would drop. I have already developed a crash on Lisa. i would not care if i am the husband or the neighbor. What's the difference, you must share het anyway (and enjoy every second of it)!

The rest is rather boring but you might like it enough to read it:

Quite a few comments were illuminating and deep. They addressed the questions such as what motivated the husband, what he was going throgh and why he was so reluctant to put a stop to what was going on.

He gradually loses interest in betting as he becomes preoccupied with the wife and neighbor situation. Without the betting the afternoon would be just ordinary.

I am a voyeur. For years, I was not filly aware of that aspect of my pesonality. You have first to be aware of, and then to come to terms with, what makes you happy.

The husband has finalized only the first leg of a long journey. The strange afternoon was a "crash course is harsh reality" & it will speed up the proces.

A Chinese wise man said long ago that "even the 10,000-mile march must start with the first step." The husband's first step was a dream come true. Him and his neighbor are two lucky mo---r-f----ers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The husband should stay friends with Ron

If i were the husband i would not confront Lisa on this; i would wait & see.

Needless to say i have had strong voyeur impulses since childhood.

FIVE STARS: *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars!

Excellent! Very erotic. Leaves room for imagination.

It indeed is very tricky the moment your buddy and your wife ecome very comfortable with each other. It happened to me on vacation in Dominican Republic 2 years ago. My good buddy was in the same resort. My wife, me and him spent a lot of time together (meals, specialty restaurants, entertainment, disco, excursions...) Every so often he would tell me in front of my wife that my wife was the hottest woman in the resort & that i was a lucky mo#¥€Г-£%c^€Г. They started having their own jokes, they found the same things funny, she started asking him to put sunscreen lotion on her shoulders and upper back, they danced with each other... After they rented catamaran ride together i told my wife that enough is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!

When a wife succumbs to temptetion it's so erotic it's "the next level" "beyond erotic" you name it!

The wife is a real LOVING WIFE! A keeper.

I wish i had the oportunity to watch the action where a friend of mine touches, spanks and fingers my wife. i was not that lucky.

To the author: Congrats. Good job. Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story gets 5*

In the story it's all between friends. I loved the story, it's very erotic indeed.

Similar thing happened to me at a company picnic (my wife & i worked for the same employer). My wife first got tipsy and then drunk. Before i took her home she was very openly flirting with a known womanizer and went with him to the parking lot to fetch more soda drinks & ice. Took them half an hour to come back instead of 10 minutes. i had to work with all those people every weekday. In the car on our way home i realized that she had no panties.

Admittedly i have strong voyeur tendencies (after all i do like this story, don't i?) but the scandal was more than i could stomack. Yet we did not divorse. She quit drinking cold turkey but she remained keenly interested in men with a reputation. Gossips replaced scandals. Life can be a bitch & so can a wife.

Yours truly is a voyeur husband.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

Interesting predicament. What will he do? Will he encourage the interaction or will he intervene? We'll see...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He let it goto far

You never finished the story ! So how can you trust your wife would she go all the way and end your marriage, as you know it. She is drunk and loose. That is no excuse ! Now I will read finish the dam stories verson.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
It looks like other commenters did what I did.

We saw FTDS had written chapter 2 and came back to read the original. It appears PT stopped writing on Lit. Too bad because this was a well-written and interesting story. I don't know how Wifey was able to remain standing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
ok, I read this one first

I am now off to see how FTDS decided what happened next.

http://www.literotica.com/s/strange-afternoon-ch-02

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
even before I read FTDS ending I Must say

he was a silly ass for just watching and not breaking them up.

This is not amusing or erotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PTremer did an excellent job: in my opinion Strange Afternoon is one of the most erotic stories in Loving Wives category

Apart from the spanking ingredient (which was uber spicy) we have a drunk wife, a neighbor who plays for keeps & a voyeur husband who can't decide when & whether to put a stop to what was unfolding in front of him. OMG I almost forgot fingering!

* * *

PTremer did finish the story but for his own artistic reasons HIS ENDING WAS INTENTIONALLY VAGUE SO EACH OF US COULD USE HIS OWN IMAGINATION.

We show our true self (we lose inhibitions) when we are drunk. The wife wanted to fuck the neighbor when she was drunk.

The wife has a potential to be a good loving wife who needs more than one man to be fully happy AND can make them all happy. PTremer created a memorable Loving Wife character.

FTDS took this story in a totally different direction and as a consequence his Ch. 2 essentially is a separate story. FTDS has the potential to write his own stories & that's what writer's do.

LOVING WIFE STORIES ARE ABOUT WIVES WHO CHEAT, NOT ABOUT HUSBANDS WHO FILE FOR DIVORSE & LEAVE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIVES PENNYLESS.

BLACKMAILING PEOPLE TO SUCK DICK IS A MORE SERIOUS SIN (& A CRIMINAL ACT) THAN CHEATING ON ONE'S SPOUSE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE STORY IS VERY EROTIC, MASTERFULLY WRITTEN

I started feeling it all was happening to me.

The wife is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 *s even. Very erotic. Very original. Musterfully done buildup. Superior writer's craft.

If you use it as a jack-off fantasy (i admit i did), start on page 2 because the story progressively gets more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4.6/5.0 stars

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I AGREE WITH Tim413413 (30 Sep 2014)

This version is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

Excellent story and well written. I certainly hope when you do start to write again you might finish this one up. You have us on a emotional roller coaster at this point and would love to see what paths all the player take. Enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Re anon 03/19/2015 - he or she is absolutely right

If PTremer start writing again, one of his submission should be Ch. 2 of this story.

This story is poetic & erotic & well written. It can be used as a jack-off fantasy, too.

All of that on a page and a half.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LIKE! I really liked the story

A voyeur husband, his drunk wife & his disloyal buddy...

What do we do when our wild fantasies are unfolding in the real world before our very eyes?

Has the point of no return been crossed?

The husband's inner world was depicted very well & we can infer the rest.

According to some people PTremer has finished the story rather abruptly but I believe he left the rest to our imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
***** I LIKE THE STORY VERY MUCH, MY CUP OF TEA: EROTIC, WELL WRITTEN, REALUSTIC (PLAUSIBLE) STORYLINE

Readers know what is going on from husbands inner dialogue (monologue), his stream of consciousness, his emotions and impulses, his inner strugle to reconcile his own voyeur/cuckold side with the norms of the society at large. We witness his efforts to let the things go to just before the point of no return is reached. The husband is confused, stupefied by his sudden self-discovery.

The author intentionally leave it up to us to judge whether he has intervened too late or too early... will the marriage ever be the same again.

One thing is for sure: his voyeur side & cuckold impulses were rather latent (dormant) untill the afternoon in question.

Yes the afternoon was strange indeed.

* * * * *

If you like voyeur husband stories, read this one too. You won't go wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LIKE IT

I wish my wife was more like Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story, very realistic: I almost lost my husband for 3 reasons:

1) i liked to drink

2) i easily got drunk

3) i behaved irresponsibly when drunk

You got the picture. I was no better than Lisa.

I quit cold turkey & saved my marriage.

Lisa must quit drinking totally, not a drop ever!

Her husband should forgive her like mine forgave things to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ORIGINAL, EROTIC

Voyeur husband + friend with no scruples or integrity + drunk wife = ???

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Not sure why he just sits there and watches all of this

He says several times ..."I could just go out there and stop this..."

Why was he lurking and watching all of this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re javmor79, Nov 07/15 "Not sure why he... watches all of this."

Whenever i came across javmor79's comments, i read them carefully because they were truly thoughtful. Based on them i developed respect for his opinion.

This time however javmor79 sees just black and white colours, whereas voyeurism & the desire to share one's wife are in one of 50 shades of gray. Are those guys kinky. Well nowadays you have to be a cerifiable sick fuck to be called kinky.

A voyeur man usually is not even fully aware of that side of his.

When another guy starts hitting on a voyeur's wife, it will give him some strange pleasure, but he will analyse (racionalize) the it either was fummy or it was proving his wife is attractive. One of earlier comments said that voyeur side tends to be latent or dormant until it wakes up, usually in rather unusual circumstances.

I firmly believe that being a voyeur husband is NOT one's choise but it comes from the deepest layeurs of his psyche: HE DOES NOT CHOOSE TO BE A VOYEUR HUSBAND, HE IS A VOYEUR HUSBAND.ĺ

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@anonymous who addressed me

I see your point. It seemed to me as though he wasn't really enjoying it. I could see if he were getting some pleasure out of it. He just seems to be on the fence about it, which confused me.

I do see where you are coming from though. Thank you for that.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
He Tries to Decide What To Do????

Wimp! Another dumb fuckin' asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad Shit

Sorry, couldn't check "I Hated it" because it was worse Than that!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The only thing strange about this story is

the AUTHOR and the husband. I certainly won't be reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My fiancé

was wearing a short white skirt it was thin so almost see through with light on it you could see clearly she was wearing a white thong and was wearing a black silk strap top no bra tot are big and perky 36e big bum she is size 14 beautiful face well we was in a pub meet a few people he we started talking to then they asked if we was going to soko (clubbing) we again half cut already we was dancing in a group I went to the toilet when I came back she was being groped I sat back and watched for a minute then went over and she was leaning on me drunk almost passing out so went outside had a smoke a guy came out said they where leaving to go to a friends house would we like to go I thought I need some more to drink and agreed got there and there was 7 guys 8 including me I put Chloe on the sofa we all went outside to smoke I could see her through a window two guys said they need toilet and one asked if I wanted a drink so I said yes and they brought out shots all out having a laugh I look over at Chloe and see the two guys are playing with Chloe rubbing her tits and one was eating her pussy so I made out I needed the toilet one guy ran in said me first to warn them I was coming got to living room they pretend to be watching tv so I went to the toilet went back out side and slowly pretended to fall asleep facing the window watching them play with my fiancé after a few minutes the rest of them went in and all started getting naked but left Chloe fully clothed and started fucking her at this point I was wanking freely as they couldn't see out as was dark but I could see in after about 2 hours they all had finished I pretended to wake up went over to Chloe they all had fallen asleep she was covered in cum her clothes face her and pussy and ass she was still passed out phoned a taxi half way home I realised I have no cash and he says can he fuck her so I said yes and he pulled up at a holiday in went round the back and it was a taxi hang out and they took turns on her there must of been 10 taxi men all pakis and when they finished our taxi guy made me lick her pussy and spit the cum on her clothes then we had to walk the rest of the way but I had to carry Chloe half way I had to stop and a guy drove passed offered a lift which I kindly accepted and when we got home I asked him in to fuck her so he did and when he left I was licking Chloe all over then fucked her was best sex ever she struggled to walk for a few days and was not happy when I told her but I didn't tell her from when we left the house she would kill me lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story is excellent: a perfect plot, excellent writing skills; apart from being very erotic (for a niche audience), this story has literary qualities too

This is not a run-of-the-mill story.

The target audience are those who like voyeur stories.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Do Not Get Mad Now***

Should have stopped it when it started. Good read thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
God, what trash!

Not only is it extremely poorly written but the content is total crap! This is one I wish I could give negative stars to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY. IT IS A VIGNETTE THAT DESCRIBES A STRANGE AFTERNOON THAT A WIFE, A HUSBAND AND THEIR NEIGHBOR SPEND TOGETHER

The main character is the husband who has A VERY PRONOUNCED VOYEUR.

Social norms demand that he behave one way whereas his voyeur self reacts in a different, awkward way.

What happens is a voyeur husband gets totally mesmerized, temporarily incapable to act the way he is supposed to act. He behaves like a rabbit caught in the headlights. It's not weakness of character. It's him. A part of him wants to see his wife fucked by another man. However he is not ready yet to admit to his wife he is getting a kick out of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really liked this story

In my book this story is very erotic.

DrunkthenuseherDrunkthenuseherover 7 years ago
Go on ron

Go on Ron, fuck her...ignore hubby, he really wants to watch you fuck his drunk wife, and as you.know, she is wet for your cock

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re Drunkthenuseher 08/05/16 "Go on, Ron, fuck her..."

Well said. I could not agree more.

As to the story itself, the scenes between Ron & the other guy's wife are VERY, VERY EROTIC. The story deserves five stars. It is very well written and very erotic. The story line is original. The husband's inner world is depicted masterfully.

If i were to finish this story, husband would ask his wife & Ron whether everything was OK. Ron would out his best poker face on and sssure him that apart from some friendly jokes nothing happend. Ron would add that for him, his buddies' wives are absolutely off limit. The husband is not convinced but accepts the answer. Ron informs them that his wife and her sister are going out of state over some inheritance. Her sister left him (Ron) a cabin in the woods. Ron invites the two of them to join him there for next weekend. The wife says she wiuld love to go. The husband is reluctant to say Yes. The wife says, "Don't be a party pooper. We'll have fun..." Then she looks at Ron and says, "I would love to go..." She says to her husband: "Do it for me, sugar. You will make me happy." Husband kind of reluctantly says "Yes, we'll go." Wife gives him a wet kiss on his mouth. Presses herself against him and he realises she is pressing on his half-erect dick. She kisses him again and whispers on his ear, "I love you, sugar. When Ron leaves, i will prove it to you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+ (*****+) = A+

We got insight into what goes on in a voyeur husband's mind when his buddy gropes, fingers & (yes!) spanks his wife.

This is a hugh quality sex story.

PTremer managed to write a very erotic (tent-making) story where there is no intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
God awful

Just so stupid, had to quit after it took him 20 minutes to walk to the kitchen for a beer!!! Pure cuck garbage, written poorly.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE THIS STORY VERY MIUCH, GAVE IT A 5 (*****).

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pure trash

1*poorly written trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is an outstanding story: the scenario was intelligently conceived, the story line was madterfully crafted.

5-star stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent! I love this story, gave it a 5/5 (100% = A+)

My wife drinks very moderately. However, she knows i have a very strong voyeur side & she openly flirts with single men, she teases them, & she asks them to dance with her. She likes when they get a hard-on while dancing. She proudly tells me afterwards that the guy was aroused.

At the beach, she wears skimpy bikinis.

She has recently asked me about my attitude towards open marriage.

My wife is a very sexy woman. In my mind she is a keeper. I love her. I don't want to lose her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrible Story

I am not nor will I ever be a fan of rape stories. In my state what Ron has done was attempted rape by alcohol. To deliberately get a woman drunk for the exicit purpose of sex, by legal definition, is rape. A felony sex offence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. MY CUP OF TEA. GIVE STAR STUFF!

The story is very, very EROTIC.

It also is REALISTIC.

The story was very intelligently conceived & expertly crafted.

When you read this story (i think you should) please have in mind that it is written from a voyeur husband's POV.

We follow the storyline based on what he sees, what he feels, what he is afraid of, & last but not least, what he really really wants but is too afraid to admit it to himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BRAVISSIMO! THE STORY LINE WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED & MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. VERY, VERY EROTIC.

3 people have enjoy the afternoon:

the husband,

his drunk wife, &

their unscrupulous neighbor.

Hi PTremer:

Good job, sir. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An EXCELLENT voyeur husband story. Very well crafted. The story line is original. Five star stuff.

271,965 views & 77 favorites. Not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have read all comments & my favorite is anon 06/06/16 'A very good story... a vignette that...'

THIS IS A FIVE STAR STORY.

My wife flirts with all my single friends.

One of them is her very favorite (go figure!)

When he comes she greets him with a hug & a kiss on the mouth.

When it's only 3 of us, he is 'in charge of sunscreen lotion', to apply it on her arms, legs, & shoulders. If we are on the beach he gets to touch every part of her body.

Inside home he is 'in charge of giving massages' (only to her) while the 3 of us watch a movie or something. Of late he stopped hiding his hard-on in front of me.

I play along because i am a voyeur jusband & a wannabe cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!

This has been a favorite of mine on this site. I would love it if the original other or another would pick it up where it ends and continue the story. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BRAVISSIMO! FIVE STAR STUFF! VERY EROTIC & REASONABLY REALISTIC. DO NOT HATE THE HUSBAND, HE HAS A VERY STRONG VOYEUR SIDE...

... do not blame the wife either, she is drunk as a lord.

The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted.

I LOVE THIS STORY!!! In my mind, it is a MUST READ if you are into voyeur husband erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next part

Man its so erotic please post the next part

mickeyd52317mickeyd52317over 5 years ago
Outstanding Story

Please continue!!! Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT! LIVE IT! LOVE IT! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (5+) "above expectations"

👍👍

This multifaceted story was brilliantly conceived & very very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding! "Above expectations". Two thumbs up (👍👍)!

This story is very popular: 294,864 views, & 91 favorites.

The story is a Wife Sex story & a Love Story 2-in-1! The husband LOVES his wife not only truly, madly, deeply, but also SELFLESSLY & UNCONDITIONALLY. On top of all of that, he exhibits a very very strong VOYEUR SIDE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really ove your story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5 = 100%)! Very very EROTIC. Totally realistic. My cup of tea.

In this story, I recognized myself the way I was before I accepted the fact i had a pronounced voyeur side. I was exactly like Lisa's husband, i also was like a rabbit caught in headlight whenever a man was aggressively flirting with my wife, let alone when he was touching her knees or thighs or (which did happen) grabbing her ass before my very eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well...

I see the cucks like it. Not well written, and it certainly isn't much of a plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is an EXCELLENT story; I LOVE IT: ☆☆☆☆☆+ [5.25/5 = 105% "Above expectations"]!

The story has been well received by the readers: 301,153 views & 91 favorotes. It's is 0.3 fav. per 1,000 views which is above average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

From the comments one anon really likes this story what REAL MAN!!! would sit back and let this happen. I can say a real pathetic husband with no balls and a cheap slut of a wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Piece of shit

cuckold story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous