Strange Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swats her again, a little harder. Lisa's eyes close in a sort of grimace. When he gives her a third swat, she looks back over her shoulder but doesn't say anything. She just looks at him as he smacks her again. She closes her eyes and drops her head as he smacks her several more times.

I am so mesmerized by the sight of Ron spanking Lisa that without thinking, I struggle with my zipper to free my rock hard erection. My shorts are already damp, a combination of sweat and my cock oozing.

I can't take my eyes off Lisa's firm ass; her skin is red from the repeated slaps. The expression on her face is pure lust, I've seen this look before and know it must stop; I start for the door but stop again. My curiosity has taken over.

I drop my cup on the floor; the combination of emotions is making me clumsy. Cleaning the mess up seems to take forever and every time I lift my head, the scene outside is continuing. I am mad as hell, but at the same time my cock is still hard because of the erotic feelings stirred up in my mind.

I realize this hesitation means that I am more turned on by the scene outside than I am mad, but this must stop.

When I look out again, Ron is handing Lisa another glass of wine as they begin dancing again.

I know Ron has been keeping her glass full all afternoon.

The story on her ipod is my fault; it is another in the same series. I had hoped to spice up our sex a bit; it's certainly working, just not as planned.

A new song starts, this one is another of her rap songs, and her moves become more suggestive.

She raises her arms over her head and is clapping along with the driving beat.

Her movements are downright vulgar, but it comes off as hot and very sexy.

Ron dances alone behind her watching intently. He hasn't seen her dance like this before.

The next time she comes close, he reaches out and pulls her close for a second before she quickly moves away.

She spins away, then back to him. She grabs his shoulders, turns him so his back is to her and proceeds to rub her body against him as she does her dirty dance.

She runs her hands down over his butt and down to his knees, then continues right back up to his crotch. I watch as she actually brushes his crotch before dancing away again, laughing harder this time.

When he comes back toward her, she turns her back to him and moves back against him.

This time when he puts his hands on her waist, she takes his hands in hers, and slowly moves them up along her sides, brushing her breasts with his hands before dancing quickly away from him again.

He tries to get close again but she gives the no-no sign, giggling as she does.

I don't know what to do now, this has gone so far that I need to stop it, but at the same time, I also want to watch this show.

Just minutes ago, I thought Lisa would slap him for getting a little fresh and now she is teasing him relentlessly.

I don't know how far she will let him go, and I am not sure I want to find out. The wine is making her very bold.

This has been an erotic situation, but it has gone way too far and I know it wouldn't have happened if I had not been willing for it to.

I could have gone back outside at any time and this would not be happening.

I watched Ron pour more wine every time, and I watched him looking at her, in a situation that would arouse any man. I should have stopped it but I was enjoying it.

Outside things are heating up, Lisa is leaning forward against a chair, holding on with both hands, her eyes are closed and she is doing the sexiest dance I have seen.

He dances up behind her again, and tries pulled her dress up but she slaps his hand away.

She keeps the sexy dance going, ignoring him. Then turning to face him, she pushes him into the chair. She backs up a step and slowly, in rhythm to the music, pulls her dress a little higher with each bump and grind of her dance.

The song continues with its funky beat and she teasingly pulls the dress higher until she has the dress to the top of her thighs. The song changes before she gets to the point of showing her panties.

Ron stands and she pushes him back down into the chair. He keeps trying to get close but she won't let him.

She is making him suffer as she cups her soft breasts and squeezes her nipples, smiling seductively, looking him in the eye.

I know it's only a matter of time before she lets him come closer. She is drunk and obviously out of control.

Ron finally stands with his hands on his hips and says something harsh as he grabs her by the arm. He leads her to the table this time. Lisa struggles more but gives in as Ron forces her over the table.

He smacks her hard and I hear the squeal of pain through the glass. She tries to straighten up but he pushes her back down on the table holding both her wrists, and smacks her ass again.

She struggles more but by the third time she reaches out to grip the other side of the table and lays her head down. Ron smacks her hard again and she stops struggling and arches her back.

Lisa is gripping the table with both hands and arches her back, sticking her ass back as if asking for more. Ron smacks her again, I can't hear the sound she makes but it is not a squeal or scream.

She turns loose of the table and stands up facing Ron with a strange look on her face.

I think he realizes he has crossed the line and says something as he turns away from her.

Lisa quickly approaches him as he walks away and from behind, she slaps him on the side of the head, almost knocking him down. He does a double step to catch himself but goes down to his knees.

Lisa follows through with a slap to his shoulder causing him to roll over on his back. She quickly straddles him and takes both his wrists and pushes them over his head. Her breasts are brushing his face as she says something harsh.

Holding his wrist, she drags her breast from side to side over his face, only the thin material between her nipples and his mouth. He catches one nipple and begins to suck it through the fabric.

Lisa closes her eyes and leans her head back in enjoyment at the same time she begins to grind herself against him.

I watch this scene in amazement trying to decide what to do.

When Lisa releases his wrist, Ron rolls her over and crawls between her legs. Lisa tries to close her knees together but he is ahead of her and forces her legs open.

Her eyes are closed tightly he holds both her wrists with his left hand as his right hand pushes the dress up to her neck and his hand begin roaming over her bare skin. After a few seconds, he releases her hands and reaches for a cushion on the chair next to them and pulls it to the concrete. Then he rolls her over on her stomach. She doesn't resist as he rips her panties roughly and smacks her still red skin.

He smacks her several times before licking his finger and sliding it slowly between her scarlet ass cheeks. She presses back against his hand as he continues pushing into her wet folds before pulling his finger out and pushing it into her mouth. She is surprised but greedily sucks the finger as if she can't get enough.

This is going too far, I quickly stride across the kitchen and open then slam the back door, giving fair warning that I am back.

To be continued...

12