Strange Bedfellows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's barely conscious," Dimitri said in amusement as he pulled out of Rose, lifting her off him onto the bed beside him.

"Get her hips up -- it will help your chances," Adrian replied, also pulling out of Rose.

Lying back on the mattress, smiling euphorically, Rose was almost oblivious, floating on a wave of sexual ecstasy and Moroi venom bliss. Resting an arm on either side of her, she invited her men to cuddle her.

"I can go into the spare room if you want?" Adrian offered.

"Stay," Dimitri replied. "I think she wants you here."

Rose smiled as Dimitri covered the three of them with their quilt. That was exactly what she wanted. To fall asleep with the two men who'd made her deepest, darkest fantasy come true.

"Sleep, Roza," Dimitri crooned. "You need to rest up. We'll be doing this again tomorrow."

--------

Despite Adrian's hopes that he might be required the next month, and the one after that, their night of passion had been enough. Nine and a half months later, Rose and Dimitri had proudly announced the safe arrival of their son. A happy, healthy dhampir, he had Rose and Dimitri's colorings, but an observant bystander might have been able to pick the shape of Adrian's nose and lips.

Time flies when you're having fun, and before they'd turned around twice, Ivan was a year old - an event celebrated by their entire group.

Finally closing the door behind Lissa, Christian, Abe and Janine - the last of the party guests to leave their unit - Dimitri and Rose checked the spare room which was now the nursery. Peacefully asleep, worn out from the day's activities, young Ivan Belikov looked angelic.

Pulling her husband from the room by his hand, Rose tugged Dimitri into their bedroom, shooting him a coy look as she started to undress.

"Wouldn't it be nice if Ivan had a little brother or sister? I mean, we never planned to stop at one, and I've been tracking my cycles."

Dimitri grinned. He was up for another baby. He was even up for another round of trying to conceive one.

"Let's have Adrian over for dinner this weekend," he suggested with a smirk.