All Comments on 'Strange Brew'

by ParagonOfVirtue

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago

good start, I hope more chapters are to come

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A good fun read

It reads like an Irish fable, and should have elves or leprechauns keeping tabs on him to make sure he is going to find the pot of gold a the end of the rainbow, but in this case he finds his mom's and sister's pussy.

I guess it would be an even exchange, a pot of gold for their sweet honey pot between their legs.

I thoroughly enjoyed the read, thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An Excellent Start

That was great - Here's to more chapters to come. :)

kaidmankaidmanabout 12 years ago
a welcomed tale

I like tales with magic and lust and am waiting for your next masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so who want extras?

ME!ME!ME! mememe more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

yes yes yes waiting for #2 on this one the girls said they wanted one more so let hear about it dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I give it a 4 1/2 as my biggest kink

would have had him creaming inside both of them making them pregnant but nonetheless very well done.

Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Twist

You should have made the whole thing a setup by the mother and daughter. After the threesome they could have admitted that they enlisted the bartender and the drunk girl as a birthday present and a suprise way to draw him into their ongoing affair.

sharpedge21sharpedge21about 12 years ago
more plez

title explains it all :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Giant plot hole

"One touch of your spirit and she will regain her senses."

A) This apparently means he can fuck anything he wants as often as he wants, so long as he wears a condom or finishes in a gym sock.

B) His mother and sister should've come back to their senses.

MetrevilMetrevilabout 12 years ago
Hot

Great to have the story turn from a "blessed with suck" to a "cursed with awesome" scenario. I'm glad we kept the story to the horny mom and sis and not go exploring with the other 3.5 billion women out there (though wouldnt that be a challenge).

Also, with the quarrels the other anon said, I'm taking it so that the rule states that the main character has to discharge inside the girl for the effect to wear off. Nice way to get around the rule, haha.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
LOL Awesome!!!

More please!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous