All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 48-50'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Strange Days

When are we gonna to read about Holly's cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Agree

First Anon is right, I really want to see Holly fucking someone. So hot. Anyway, good job on the story, again, always nice to read one of yours.

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
I hear ya. :)

Yeah, I got a request for that a while back. Trying to work it in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
length of story

I really enjoy your stories, I really like how long they are the longer the better. Hope you continue writing more thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An idea

I think it would be super hawt if you had a scene with Amy and Holly doing Voilet. Maybe make it a little bit of a competition in Amy's head or something like she does not want to be upstaged by Holly.

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: an idea

Hmm. :)

Demented_IdDemented_Idover 12 years ago
Another Idea

A scene where Amy was getting fucked by Holly would totally hot too. Having Amy on the receiving end of someone who has had her unique gift a lot longer then she has would be a real treat to read. The fresh perspective of reading the main character getting fucked by someone with Freyja's gift would be awesome.

bowlergirl25bowlergirl25over 12 years ago
Love!

Going nuts waiting for the new instalments. Just wondering, how long are you planning on keeping the story going? I would hate to see this series end!

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Love!

Well, there is definitely an end in sight. A couple months ago, I figured the story was about 66% complete. I think that's where we are at now, still. It's difficult to say going by my notes. There are times where two to five lines, or plot points and/or developments, will roll up into only a chapter or two. Other times, a single line of my notes will take multiple chapters to cover. Amy's recovery, for example, is a single plot point, but it spawned subplot points along the way, so her recovery is taking more chapters. So long as they don't drag on, I'm fine with that.

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the story. :) While Strange Days must inevitably draw to a close, I have notes for other stories ready to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i swear ther is nothing you cant write that wont mae me have to wish i was there so badly. i think iv come more times reading this story than in my whole life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
idea

All I know, people, is that if I could change the size and shape of my cock anytime I wanted, I would definitely try to work out a position where I could fuck my lover and please her orally at the same time. That is super hot to imagine. But I imagine with redskyes' superior writing skills it would be even hotter to read about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great series, and another good installment. Now if only Trevor would go away, this would be perfect ;)

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
lol

You wouldn't be the same Anonymous that's always harping on Trevor, would you? ;)

tanithieltanithielover 12 years ago

Actually, that was my first comment on this series. It was more of wishful thinking than anything else, I realize that you would (and should) write what you feel like writing :)

-Tanithiel (aka the "Anonymous" commenter couple of posts down)

redskyesredskyesover 12 years agoAuthor
Ah, okay...

Well, thank you for the comment regardless. I take them all with love. :) I get pretty passionate feedback via email regarding Trevor, and not in his favor. Not that he's a bad character, just that there are other favorites. but I'll say this...every character in my stories have a purpose. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

how much longer till the next one

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years agoAuthor
Re: how much longer

It'll be this week or weekend. I need to finish proofing the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are complicating shit between Amy, Sarah and Trevor?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous