Strange Tales of the Deadslayer Ch. 03

Story Info
Captured by the alien Xai, Allara must fight for her freedom.
4.3k words
4.6
8.1k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavynsLand
RavynsLand
106 Followers

My first sensations upon awakening are that of cold metal around my wrists and ankles, a dull ache in my arms from being stretched in the wrong position for too long. My knuckles flex and crack as I form a tight fist, muscles straining as I pull against what binds me. It strains, but doesn't break.

"Shu-at ra-r at lahk... chrrrrrrr." Now that's a language I'd recognize anywhere! More importantly, it means I'm in some seriously deep caca. I blearily open my eyes, blinking them a few times to clear the specks of color and fog from in front of them, and only then do I get a chance to examine my surroundings.

It's a cell of some kind, from what I can tell, with a tight cage of criss-crossing metal beams isolating me from the earthy hallway without. The cell itself is likewise bizarrely organic, the ground beneath my bare feet spongy and moist, like a bed of moss or fungus, though the cell appears to be fashioned from the stuff rather than merely built around it. Let's just hope my new body doesn't have the same moss allergies that my old one had.

Opening my eyes completely, I steady my gaze and face it towards my captors, two women now chuckling quietly to themselves as they watch me stir to consciousness. They're the same kind of tall, four-armed aliens that I was having such a field day with, the same ones who captured Ciphia and took her who-knows-where. Both are lean and light violet in color, though one (the one who spoke) sports much longer hair and bigger, um... boobs, while the other is somewhat more slight in stature and has darker, more refined horns in two uneven rows along her skull. Both are topless, wearing long loincloths made of what looks like some odd plant fiber, or maybe the skin of some animal I've never seen - in this crazy place, I honestly can't make too many assumptions.

"Hi hi hi... so-al-at nar'thath," the second one replies to her friend, a grin spreading across her face to reveal ferocious-looking teeth, and an unsteady chuckle rippling out from her chest, her firm breasts jiggling distractingly as a result. I wish I could say my eyes don't turn to them and then promptly stay there, but... well. Y'know. Lying isn't cool.

"Uhhh. Hi to you too?" I croak, my voice hoarse from disuse. I try to pin one foot beneath me but find it doesn't quite fit, needing to hold myself up by my tip-toes while my wrists remain shackled to the solid metal wall behind me. "I don't suppose you're here to let me out."

Not giving me an answer, the first of the two alien girls lets out a giggle of her own, just as uneven and lilting as her friend's, and but this time I notice where her - and her friend's - gaze has come to rest. I swallow, and look down, finding that the loincloth I'd fashioned for my own self last night is very, very gone, leaving my newly-enhanced dong completely exposed for all to see. Even more embarrassing, it's already gone out of its way to bely my enjoyment of the two aliens' casual nudity, showing off its true size as it slowly lifts from an inert to a half-erect state.

"Hi hi hi hi! Shu-that an'l hoor-at. Noooooool," the first girl continues, pulling up a little closer to me and looking up at me with her big, blood red eyes, grinning wickedly as she brings one of her excessive supply of hands up along my inner thigh, teasingly tracing her fingers along it. I shudder and clench my teeth, trying not to whine or moan or otherwise make an idiot out of myself. I'm supposed to be tough, right? I'm the, um... crap. What am I again? Allara the... the, um... the Deadkiller? Something like th- Deadslayer. Nevermind. I remembered it. I'm Allara, the Deadslayer. I need them to remember that.

But that's really really really hard when the other cute four-armed alien girl has pulled up to my other side, wrapping one of her three-fingered hands around the base of my dork and squeezing it firmly, a weird purring sound rumbling out from her chest. Flanking me and pressing her body lightly against my hip, she winds another arm around my waist to hold me in place, trailing her hand gently up and down my dick while her friend continues to tease and caress my thigh, my hip, now up along my belly. Oh man, being stoic about this is gonna be a lot harder than I thought!

"H-hey... do you guys think you can... not..." I groan quietly, feeling my stomach tense and my body start to squirm against my will. I've risen to full hardness now, much to the delight of the two purring, giggling aliens as they press their smooth bodies against either side of me, stroking me, teasing me. Four arms on two girls ends up being more than I can keep track of really fast as I feel groping, fondling hands grab one breast, then the other from the other side, rubbing them in slow, playful circles. A sharp, confused gasp follows as I feel yet another hand slip down to grab my nads, giving them a slow, easy squeeze to test my resilience.

Honestly, I have no clue why these girls are here or what they're supposed to be here for, but from the way they grin, coo, and nuzzle into me, I'd say that this teasingly curious behavior isn't actually a part of whatever their job is.

"Na-at ra'l al ha-an," the second girl says with a smirk, looking to her companion, who giggles in response. She leans in to gently lock her lips around my nipple, sucking it firmly and forcing a moan from me, my knees wobbling as I shift from tip-toe to tip-toe, just trying to stay straight as the two molest me from either side, pleasure mounting rapidly inside of me as they grope my breasts, balls, and penis, which I find now has two hands around it, twisting and stroking along its length from either side, moving faster and faster.

It isn't until I feel one of the girl's thick, smooth fingers glide down the small of my back and between my buttcheeks that I start to actively resist, bucking clumsily against the heavy metal clasps that have me bound to the wall behind me. That is not a place I want to go right now, girly body or not. "H-hey, hey hey guys no, quit it, don't do that, don't do- nnnnnNnnn...!" I go briefly cross-eyed when I feel that thick finger press against my butt, my entire body clenching down as she caresses around my back entrance. For a second, I think she won't be able to get inside of me, but I'm very, very wrong - a little twist and press forward, and she hooks her finger inside of me, breaching my anus and sliding deeply into me.

"Na-at cSha-ha'l? Hie-hie-hie," the second, slimmer girl grins, looking up at me again with that wicked smile. Even though I can't understand her, I know by her teasing tone that she knows exactly what she's doing and exactly how I feel about it. Squeezing more tightly around the base of my wang, she strokes quicker and quicker, now probing her finger deeply in and out of my butt while yet another hand gropes and squeezes at my firm breast. Pausing her heated suckling at my other boob, the first girl draws back a little, licking at the swollen pink cap of my nipple and then raking her frightening teeth very gently along it, my back arching with confusion and pleasure and sheer shock.

"Oo'l, ran'a-at," the longer-haired alien grins, her crimson eyes lighting with frisky imagination as she pulls away from me, dropping to her knees in front of me and pressing her chest up against my pelvis. The feeling of her warm, smooth breasts grinding into me makes me feel almost faint as I struggle against so many conflicting sensations, my backside squirming and clenching helplessly along the other girl's probing finger - but I have no choice but to let out a moan of bliss when her bustier friend squeezes her boobs around my dick, clasping it between them and starting to firmly squish those perfect lavender orbs up along me, squeezing up along my shaft like a tube of toothpaste.

With inquisitive fingers still fondling and juggling my tightening sack just below, my wiener throbs with blissful anxiousness, seeming to swell past what I'd thought was its full size, only my borderline-panicked state keeping me from blowing my load everywhere already. That panic only grows stronger when I feel a second big finger pressing against my backside, then driving inside, thrusting in deep alongside its fellow. The slimmer alien presses her face into my breast, nuzzling and nipping at it, taking a long lick at my nipple as she gropes both of my boobs now, swiveling them in circles and squishing them against each other, forcing me to succumb to a new kind of pleasure that I've never experienced before, never this strongly, never this... amazingly.

I let out a staggered, weakened groan of pleasure, hanging fully from my wrists now as my legs give way, wobbling and collapsing beneath me from the feeling of those soft knockers sliding and rubbing back and forth along my dong, a thin trail of slippery stickiness dripping from my tip to create a creamy, lubricated mess between those amazing globes of joy. She rocks harder against me now, faster, licking up along my belly as she drives me to the brink of ecstasy. The combination of sensations in my breasts, my nipples, my balls, my dick, and - though I hate to admit it - my butt, is like a maelstrom of fireworks in my body, surging across every inch of my skin and resulting in a suitable explosion of a more... tangible variety.

The mohawked alien girl beneath me squeals and laughs with delight when I finally erupt, a fusillade of hot white goo blasting out of my dong and into the air, raining down onto her face in a series of long, thick, sizzling streaks. Her laughter fades to a satisfied coo as she gets totally coated in my spunk, strands of the stuff hanging from her horns to drip down onto her bare breasts, and I hear her friend let out an elated whirr as well.

The second alien draws away from me, finally slipping her fingers out of my butt and dropping to her knees as well, helpfully preening her companion by dragging her tongue in long, messy strokes where I blew my goo, lapping up what looks like an entire mouthful of my cum before pressing her lips to her friend's, seizing her in a hard, open-mouthed, wildly erotic and messy kiss. Passing my spunk to her companion, the other alien emits that odd, satisfied "chrrr" sound but doesn't swallow, instead seizing her friend's shoulders and tipping her back so that she can drool a little stream of my cum from her mouth to the other girl's. This only renews the messy embrace, tongues entwining to churn my seed back and forth like a squirming, fleshy, drooling taffy-puller that - gonna be honest here - is not helping at all to get my boner to go back down.

I can do nothing but hang and stare as the pair tongue-fights a war of attrition over my load of cum, leaving me without the slightest bit of context or enlightenment as to what I just went through or why. When it finally seems to be mostly gone, each girl's bottom pair of arms wrapped loosely around the other's waist, they turn their gazes back up to me, giggling quietly.

"Hiehie," the slimmer girl chuckles. "Good. Sweet."

My eyes widen in shock and, frankly, a sense of betrayal. "What was that?"

"Sweet," she repeats, lightly licking her friend's face before standing again.

"You can talk? Erm - speak? English?"

"Sweet," she says again, grinning. Her friend stands up beside her, glancing to the hallway in the dungeon behind them.

"Roo'l, coor-at. Ehhh..." she furrows her brow, turning to look at me again. "Xai come. For you. You fight."

"Fight? Fight you? What do you mean?" I stammer, trying to collect myself as the fog of pleasure still has yet to quite lift from my addled head.

"Not fight Xai. Fight for Xai."

"Hie-hie-hie."

Those footsteps grow louder, louder, and I finally see their source behind the intricate maze of metal bars that make up my cell door. More of these same mohawked aliens, four of them - two men, two women, these ones holding lances and wearing skimpy steel harnesses. One of the males holds a ring of strange, twisted keys, jamming one into the webwork of metal bolts dividing me from the dungeon outside.

"Sha-al," he says, sending a sharp nod my way as he turns the key. There's a quick schlink sound like metal dragging along wood, and the gate's beams draw into the walls flanking it.

"She speak outer tongue," one of my molestors says with a smirk, moving out of the way for the guards to move into the cell, unhooking my manacles from the walls and attaching them to each other, behind my back. I consider trying to break out for a moment, but if I try that I might never make it out of this dungeon. My best bet here is to get outside.

"Too-a! Na'ash at'l," the guard snarls, sounding angry and glaring first at the girl, then to me. Poking the butt of his spear roughly against the back of my thigh sends me stumbling forward, my feet uneven from hanging for so long. "Tha'ool!"

"Yeah, yeah. Thewl," I grunt back, grinding my teeth as I'm led into the hall outside, not knowing much more about my situation here than I did when I woke up. Did have some fun though, at least. Not gonna complain about that. Even if it did get weird when they put their fingers up my butt.

"Out!" one of the armored women shouts, and I stumble out into the hallway, still naked and led to the right, making my way to a set of tall, dark, moss-covered stairs. Behind me in the cell, I can hear the giggling of those two cum-covered alien girls, growing louder and more raucous as I'm led outside and finally, once more, into the light of this strange world.

Those rolling, radiant flames that light the sky crackle and dance up above me, their glow warm on my bare skin as I'm prodded once again, prompting me to shoot a bladed glare back at the guard who keeps doing it. As Allan, solving problems with violence was never really something that came into my mind... but I have to admit, it's starting to feel more and more tempting. Exhaling through my nose, I look back ahead, walking out into the city, or... town... or tribe, of these four-armed, purple-skinned people.

It more closely resembles a hive of metal and stone than a true city, half-sunken into the swamp with large pods (that I assume are buildings) connected by a dense network of bridges and chains. All connected, all built upon itself, like a stagnant fleet built into the marsh just above the red-rimed abyss of fetid water beneath. "Nice place you've got here. They have an American embassy?"

"T'ool!" one guard shouts, jabbing the butt of his polearm into the small of my back.

"Never really got into that band, sorry," I grumble, turning forward again and continuing to march. The bridge stretches and gives, wide stone tiles strung together with some sort of strong, pliable fiber. Whatever it's made of, it does the trick, holding us all comfortably as I'm led to a massive central structure at the epicenter of a cluster of larger, more impressive hives, curious heads peeking out of the strange holes that cover each such building. As we draw closer, it becomes more obvious exactly what that wide, low structure I'm heading towards is - the dense rows of seats ringed around it make that clear. Seats that are currently occupied by a very large amount of aliens.

It's an arena. And something tells me I'm not here to spectate.

Brought to another strange, formless opening like the one that left the prison, I'm pushed inside, and a new network of steel bars locks themselves into place behind me, sealing me in alone. With one last disdainful growl of "Sool-at," I'm tossed one of those twisted keys, and I waste no time in clumsily taking it to my manacles. It takes a moment, but less time than I need, and I toss the bulky chunks of metal away before attempting to take in my new, darkened surroundings. Formless, empty, dark, the walls made of a black, dense material that feels almost like a wasp's nest. At the other end of this small area is another gate, though this one is larger, heavier, and a great deal more menacing. Peeking outside shows a vast, flat expanse of some off-white surface, and another such gate on the other side. A gate that's starting to open.

"Tha's ral na-at ru'at! Shas na kuul... Hro'at-ul!" I hear a voice boom out through what must be some kind of speaker or megaphone, though I cannot see the speaker. The opposite gate has opened fully now, and though nothing has exited it, the scream of a crowd tell me it won't be something friendly. My own gate is slowly opening now, and I swallow hard, steeling myself. Some food before this would have been nice.

"Shas na kuul-ar... thaas Krruya'ta!" I inhale deeply through my nose as my gate clunks heavily into a fully open position. In the darkness of the holding cell opposite me, I can see only the lights from two large, yellow glowing eyes.

I feel a flutter in my chest, and for a moment I mistake it for fear - but it isn't. I knew plenty of fear as Allan Douglas, became intimate with it, and it isn't this. This is anticipation.

This is excitement.

I'm already running forward by the time I see the beast exit its cave, and boy is it a beast, huge and armored and lumbering forward on feet and fists. It opens its slavering pseudo-simian jaws, massive fangs dripping with frothy conquest as it releases a wild scream. My eyes narrow, but I don't scream back, continuing to run forward as the creature stampedes out of its holding cell.

One brutal swing of a gigantic, clawed fist misses me wide, smashing into the ground beside me, the impact so massive that I feel it reverberate across the stadium, though the pale, flat surface of the arena remains uncracked. Kinetic reflection of some kind? I wouldn't expect these people to be capable of that, but hey, what do I know, right? All of this is new to me, and the part of my mind that would stop to think about something like that for an inordinate amount of time is suspiciously quiet - slowly being overwhelmed by a seeping redness, that same battle-lust that filled me when Ciphia was captured. Adrenaline pumps through me, and I feel overcome with a strange sense of purpose.

Leaping outward towards that huge hand, I grab onto the creature's thick wrist, bigger around than my entire body, and clutch tightly to the dense coat of blood-red fur that covers it, tucking my hands beneath the heavy plate of dull chrome armor protecting the beast's forearm. Planting my back foot onto one of the creature's fat, knobby knuckles, I clasp both hands around its wrist and feel for the bones within, finding them, then compressing - my naked, tattooed body flexing hard, the new muscles of my new arms rippling and straining as I attempt to break the behemoth's forearm.

I'm punished for my efforts, of course, receiving a frantic punch from the creature's other arm that slams into my head and shoulder, rattling me but not knocking me loose. Another punch, then another, and I growl through bloodying teeth, dazed, but not stopping. I feel those enormous bones tense, strain, then crunch inwards into each other, and I become awash in the agonized, almost confused screeches of the towering monster I've been forced to fight.

Another flailing strike from the other hand, but this one misses in blind rage and pain. I'm mobile now, climbing nimbly up along the plates of armor meant to protect the bestial champion of these people. I find that every finger and every toe is able to easily hold my own weight, letting me balance on even the tiniest vantage points until I've mounted the creature completely, straddling the back of its blue-maned, ram-horned head. It's off balance now, staggering back onto its smaller, weaker hind legs, its broken wrist dangling uselessly while its single good hand desperately claws to dislodge me.

I blink my eyes a few times and spit forth a stream of blood. I can ignore my own wounds for the moment, though I can feel a deep ache already setting into my body from the blows I took. Tucking one foot beneath me and clenching my toes around the thick fur of the creature's mane, I hook myself into place and reach out to grab one of those massive horns, pinning my other foot onto its other side and applying leverage, a hoarse groan bellowing out of me as I crank back on the stout, knobby black spike that crowns the beast's brow. Its scream of frustration and pain becomes more wild, and it staggers back into the opposite wall of the colosseum, rocking me so hard against it that I'm almost dislodged, my back leg now dangling loose and leaving me dangling from the hideous thing's horn, still pulling, still attempting to rip it free. Against the immense strength of my new body though, against the strength of the Deadslayer, it is only a matter of time before it snaps away and sends me sprawling back to the hard mat of the arena - now armed.

RavynsLand
RavynsLand
106 Followers
12