All Comments on 'Strange Tales of the Deadslayer Ch. 03'

by RavynsLand

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DazbootDazbootover 6 years ago
Good stuff

I know you're not getting a whole lot of comments because it's kind of a niche subject matter but I think you're doing a great job! I liked the WOW reference at the beginning too (been playing since Wrath).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good job

I like the WoW reference, and I do like that your story has a nice plot behind it and is not just mindless sex. Also, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the arena fight was loosely based on the arena fight from the movie "John Carpenter of Mars"...still, I'm digging the story and can't wait to see what becomes of our protagonist.

RavynsLandRavynsLandover 6 years agoAuthor

Wish there was a better way to reply to comments than just adding another comment. O_o

Two quick things! First, thanks to everyone who's been reading and enjoying this series, I'm happy to see it blowing up (as much as a story this niche can manage to)! I've got plenty more planned and am going to keep on releasing new installments.

I also wanted to address the comment about the fight scene with the creature -- I actually hated the John Carter movie, but what I did love were the books it was based on! This entire series is my love letter to early 20th century pulp, 1980's adult animation, the swashbuckler hero style, and the entire Planetary Romance genre. As such, yeah, it's directly inspired by stories like Conan the Barbarian, Under the Moons of Mars, Heavy Metal, Tarzan of the Apes, and so forth -- with my own spin, of course. :) Thanks again everyone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavynsLand@RavynsLand
Hey everyone! I'm an erotic (and non-erotic!) writer and author trying to branch out into different sites and set some feelers out, and so far Literotica seems to have one hell of a discerning audience -- fuck yeah. I can be commissioned and also have a MONSTROUS amount of wo...