Strange Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was rewarded soon as in a minute or so his cock swelled to original proportions. Finally, satisfied with her efforts, she let his cock slip out of her mouth.

"Now you're ready to fuck your aunt."

Tom tried to rise but she stopped him. Tom lay spread eagle on the bed, his rigid manhood proudly pointing towards the ceiling. Karen stood on the bed and straddled his body between her legs. Tom looked at his aunt's slick hairy pussy hovering over his crotch.

"Today aunt's gonna fuck you...honey." She swayed her hips erotically and began lower herself. While she was half bent, she reached down and took hold of his erect cock. She rubbed the fat knob of his erect cock against her inflamed cunt lips.

Jeff looked excitedly as his mother gripped Tom's cock and pointed the bulbous head at the opening of her pussy, slowly lowering herself on to it. He watched in amazement as Tom's mammoth cock disappeared inside his mother's quivering pussy. Jeff again began beating his cock furiously.

Tom jerked as he felt her sticky warmth engulfing his hardness. It was an exquisite feeling. He left himself at her mercy and waited for her next move. He groaned with pleasure as she began rising and lowering her ass, fucking herself with his cock. He brought his hands below her ass and helped her with her motion.

"Like it Tom?" Karen was ecstatic. She fucked her nephew harder, now rising and lowering her ass with increased speed. She had never fuck him in this position, but it appeared a better position as during every stroke Tom's cock seemed to fill much more deeper as compared to the normal missionary position, their usual position of fucking.

"Like it Tom..." She asked again. "Does my cunt feel good in this position."

"Yes...aunt...Karen..." He mumbled, almost lost in his incestuous adventure. "It feels great...Karen. Your cunt feel so tight...so warm."

Tom breathed heavily, enjoying he feeling of her supple cunt lips moving up and down on his shaft.

Jeff was also observing the same thing. He watched fascinatingly as his cousin's cock appeared and disappeared into his mother's furry burrow. Karen had been maintaining a steady rhythm as she rode Tom's cock. Her strokes were well controlled...taking in his complete cock length and then lifting her ass until only the head remaining inside and then again, a lower stroke to engulf his raging monster deep inside her heavenly abode.

Karen rode his cock dexterously...with alternate up and down moment and enjoyed his thick fuck tool sliding in and out of her dripping pussy. Tom's cock was slick with her cunt juices while pistoning smoothly with every stroke of her ass.

She bent her body forward and rested her hands over his shoulder, getting into a position where she could control the strokes more efficiently without the fear of hurting Tom. Tom removed his hands from her bottom and gripped her erotically undulating boobs. He pinched them hard. Karen moaned and stopped her strokes. Tom took the opportunity; he raised his hips upward and began plundering her pussy from beneath.

The whole process was reversed now. Karen's ass was hanging in air, her arms supporting her weight over his shoulder while Tom's hips were flexing again and again pumping his swollen cock deep into her wet pussy. Both aunt and nephew squealed and whimpered with delight with every stroke.

Tom released her boobs and again grabbed her ass cheeks. Supporting her part weight with his hands, he began humping her harder now.

"Fuck me Tom...fuck me." She pleaded with lust. "Cum inside me. Fill my pussy with your juice."

Tom fucked her harder and harder. He was panting with effort but didn't relent his pounding. Karen was moaning loudly...completely unaware that in the silence of night her every moan was being heard by her own son who was crouching behind the door enjoying the most erotic spectacle of his life.

Then her orgasm shook her body. She cried loudly and bucked forward, breathing heavily...her tight pussy lips suddenly appeared tighter as she squeezed her cunt muscles to milk his cock to orgasm. Her pussy throbbed around his cock, which was still plundering her pussy mercilessly.

Beneath her, Tom was gasping for air. He was using all his will power to continue fucking her. Realizing her orgasm, he too went into overdrive drilling her cunt like a madman.

"Ohhh... Karen...I'm ready to cum." His voice was croaky.

"Do it...do it...honey...do it." She moaned, still raveling in her orgasm and fierce pounding of her pussy. "Fill my cunt with your cum. Give it all to me."

Leaning forward, she kissed him.

"Ahhh...! Ahhh...!" Tom moaned, and bucked his hip forward impaling full length of his cock deep inside her. The bulging head of his cock jerked inside her and released his fresh load inside her warm depths. Spurt by spurt, he filled his aunt's pussy with his thick cum. Karen felt his massive cock throbbing and jetting his hot cum inside her. She squeezed her cunt muscles, and tried to extract every single drop of his teenaged cock.

Crouching on the other side of the door, his eyes glued to the tiny keyhole, Jeff massaged his cock incessantly. Watching his mother and cousin cumming together drove him crazy with lust. He pumped his cock for two final stokes, and let the cascade fell open. He didn't try to stop his ejaculation and let the steaming cum splash on the door and floor.

When Tom's organ finished erupting inside her hungry cunt, Karen collapsed over his chest. Tom was panting...gasping for fresh air. He lay on the bed...completely motionless...only his chest heaving with effort, his cock still throbbing inside his aunt's cunt but there were no fresh jets of cum. His balls were completely drained.

Both, Karen and Tom remained idle for many minutes...slowly getting control of their breathings. Karen could feel his cock slowly losing its hardness and their juices dribbling out of her pussy.

From the keyhole, Jeff watched them relaxing. His cock had also stopped shooting, depositing a large pool of cum at the doorstep. He squeezed his cock to release the final gob of cum out of his semi-tumescent cock.

Karen was the first to wake from her post fuck stupor. She slid of his body and stood on the floor beside him. Tom opened his eyes and looked at her lovingly...his lips spread in a lewd grin.

"Get up."

He looked at her...questioningly.

"Go to your room...before Jeff catches us."

After enjoying her fuck fest with Tom, she suddenly realized the their vulnerable position. However, she knew that she was only to blame. She had invited Tom to her bedroom, and though Tom warned her about the presence of Jeff in the house, she continued with her pleasure excursion. She was now feeling guilty for not being able to control her urges.

Tom realized his aunt's dilemma and he jumped off the bed and began putting his clothes.

Jeff watched him dressing; he got up and immediately scurried to his room downstairs silently.

Karen slipped her gown over her body and opened the door partly. Carefully, she observed outside to ensure no one was there; then she gestured Tom. Tom moved quickly to the door.

He stopped near he door; smiled at her and hugged her in his arms caressing her shapely body with his hands. Karen felt a fresh wave of arousal rushing through her body. Her thighs were sticky from the mix of their spending that had oozed out of her freshly fucked pussy.

"No...!" She pushed him as he tried to kiss her.

He didn't resist, and immediately went out of the room. Karen didn't follow him. She waited silently, hidden behind her bedroom door until she heard the faint noise of the opening and closing of doors from downstairs.

She waited there for few moments, and then barefooted she came out of her room. Carefully shutting the doors behind her, she went downstairs.

The living room was completely covered with the darkness, and so were the rooms of her son and her nephew. She remained there for a minute or so, looking for any unusual activity especially in her son's room.

Finally satisfied, she turned around and went upstairs. She gently pushed open her bedroom door and was about to enter when her right food landed on some thick, sticky substance in front of the door. Surprised, she opened the doors fully letting the light fall on the thick white pool of liquid. She was perplexed; she kneeled and took the while fluid between her fingers. The sharp smell of fresh cum entered her nostrils.

As if someone had taken life from her legs, she collapsed on the floor...her whole body shaking feverishly with fear. She looked at the keyhole...immediately realizing what could've happened there. She brought the door to close position and looked through the hole.

Shivering like a terrified sparrow, Karen sat near the door. She cursed herself for her stupidity. She knew that her secret was out. Someone had witnessed everything that took place between Tom and her; and worst of all she knew who that someone was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all overslept following morning.

Karen couldn't sleep properly after the revelation. She woke up around ten in the morning. With heavy heart, she went downstairs...to the living room.

Both the boys were sitting in the living room watching television. Tom greeted her with a mischievous grin, but she didn't answer. She looked at her son...he was looking at her curiously. Jeff was trying hard to keep his face straight. Mother and son looked into each other eyes... feeling ashamed she turned her gaze. Avoiding his gaze, she immediately hurried to the kitchen.

Jeff watched his mother turning crimson. He felt surprised...did she read in his eyes? He was sure that Karen and Tom were unaware that he watched them fucking last night. However, the way his mother looked at him and turned scarlet, made him suspicious.

"Was she aware of my presence last night?" He asked to himself trying to recall everything that happened last night.

Karen remained in the kitchen. She didn't have the courage to go out and face her son. She cursed herself for her foolishness last night, but she knew that she couldn't change it now. Thankfully, Phil was out of city. She was aware that by any means she had to persuade Jeff from passing this information to Phil. Even though Phil himself had been cheating on him, she didn't expect him to accept her infidelity; and after screwing Tom, she didn't have the courage to stand before him.

Jeff, on the other hand, was also puzzled. The wanton acts he witnessed last night shocked him; but deep in his heart, he realized that he too enjoyed that show. Had it not been the case, he wouldn't have cum at the doorstep of his mother's bedroom. He also recalled waking up with a raging hard on in the morning, and yanking his cock to a fantastic orgasm thinking about that episode.

Jeff didn't have any plans to tell anything about the incident to his father, yet he was jealous of his cousin for his good fortune. Last night, when he lay in his bed furiously stroking his cock to another rapturous eruption, he dreamt himself between the delicate thighs of his beautiful mother pumping his cock in and out. Nevertheless, he was aware that Karen was his mother, and probably his incestuous fantasies would never materialize. Although she was screwing his cousin, it was least likely that she would agree to do the same thing with her own son. Anyway watching her getting fucked was a mind boggling experience in itself, and he looked forward to watch his mother getting laid...whenever it was possible...whether it's Tom or any one.

Karen cooked the breakfast and served. They ate silently, all of them having different reasons for being silent.

After the breakfast, Tom dressed and left for his college. Jeff excused himself and retired to his room.

Karen remained in the living room. She was still undecided...thinking about the pros and cons. More she deliberated...more anxious she became. Jeff had to be stopped at any cost. She must talk to him...but she didn't have the courage.

After much deliberation, she finally decided to try convincing Jeff. She got up and walked over to his room. It was locked from inside.

She knocked lightly.

"Wait...!" Jeff shouted from inside. She heard rustling of clothes, and after about half a minute, he opened the door...his upper body was bare...only a Bermuda shorts covering his lower half. Karen noticed the massive bulge in front of his shorts. She didn't need any second guess to what her son had been doing behind the locked doors.

A strange feeling suddenly overwhelmed her.

"Was he thinking about me?" She thought. Her cheeks began to turn red.

"I shouldn't think like this. This is wrong." She tried to control her wayward mind; but she felt a bizarre sensation running through her body.

"Yes...mother?"

She woke from her reverie. Jeff was addressing to her.

He looked at his son's semi naked body. He was bigger than Tom...quite handsome like Phil was during her college days. Jeff liked weight training, and therefore, he was in better shape than Tom...stronger and with well-formed chest and biceps. Any woman would consider him sexy.

She was again ashamed of her thoughts.

"What's it mom?" Jeff asked again.

"Can I come inside?"

"Yeah...!" He moved aside giving her passage.

Karen entered inside his room. She was suddenly nervous...her throat suddenly went dry. She pulled his study chair and settled on it. Jeff sat on the edge of his bed, looking at her...quizzically.

"I...I...think you know," She swallowed her saliva. "Why am I here?"

Jeff looked at his mother.

"She knows...I was there." He thought.

"No...!" He said plainly, pretending indifference.

"You were there...I know." Karen realized that there was no gain in beating about the bush. If she had to plead her case, she would've to be frank with him. "You saw everything?"

"I don't what you're talking about."

She looked at him. He was staring directly at her. Feeling ashamed, she turned her gaze.

"Last night...you...you...were there." Her words came out with difficult. "You saw me with Tom."

Jeff observed the flushed face of his mother. She was staring down at the floor. The vivid scenes from last night were suddenly alive in his mind. He felt like grabbing his mother, and shove his cock all into her delicious pussy. His cock jerked with a wild twinge.

"Yes..." He said slowly, trying to control his urges.

"So what you think about me?" Her face turned deep red. "A mindless slut...a nymph."

"Don't know." His reply was brief.

She looked at her son. His eyes were glued to her...a strange dreamy stare. She felt uneasy...as she again felt the same lecherous waves running through her body.

"Please...Jeff, don't tell your dad about it." She finally blurted it out. "It just happened. I promise, I'll stop everything. Please don't tell him"

Jeff stared at his mother's pleading face. Suddenly, he felt elated. Dad...! It never occurred to him. He felt his cock again getting stronger.

"I'm not going to tell anything to anyone." He smiled.

"Really..." Her face lit a bit. She moved near him...tears swelled in her eyes. "I'm sorry for what I've done, but I promise you, I'll stop everything. We'll send Tom back to his home...we..."

"That's not needed." He stopped her in between. "I'm not telling anyone."

Karen felt relieved.

"Thanks son." She sat beside him. "In return you can ask me for anything."

"Anything...?" He looked at her, grinning.

"Yeah...anything."

"Promise."

"Yes...promise."

"Okay mom...I'll tell you later."

She squeezed his hand softly and got up. She came out of his room. She was feeling much relieved. It would be difficult to be a good mother again, and she knew that she would miss the screwing she got from Tom, but she would've to try. She didn't have any choice. She hurried towards staircase...to go to her bedroom.

"Mom..." Jeff called her from behind.

She turned. Jeff was standing out of his room.

"Will you really give me anything I want?"

"Sure..." She smiled at her son. "I've promised you."

"I thought I should tell you my wish."

"Okay."

"I want you mom." He rubbed the bulge in front of his Bermuda shorts lasciviously. "I want to fuck you like Tom."

Karen stood motionless...completely stunned...not knowing what to say or how to respond to his demand. The strange wave again shook her body.

"It's not possible." Words came with difficulty from her mouth. "We can't do that...it's wrong."

"But you promised me." He tiptoed across the living room, and came near her. Karen was shivering.

"But...but..." She looked at him nervously. Her heart began to beat faster as he moved closer to her. "You know that's not possible. I'm your mother. We can't do that."

"You did it with Tom, he is also like a son." He inched closer to her, breathing heavily. "So why not with me. I love you mom..."

Karen looked at her son in stunned silence.

"Look mom...what you've done to me ever since I saw you screwing Tom."

He slipped his fingers inside his shorts, and with a jerk pulled it down, exposing his raging hardness to his mother.

Karen looked at her naked son, unbelievingly. She tried to turn her gaze, but her eyes got a good view of her son's cock. It appeared so magnificent...jutting out his hairy thatch...probably longer and meatier than his cousin's tool.

Oh, god...her mouth was again dry. She stood there...completely motionless...staring at his mammoth dick. Strange tidal waves of wild passion began their journey through her loins.

"Look mom..." Tom slipped his arms around her waist. "See for yourself."

He took her palm in his hand, and placed it over his rigid cock. She felt the intense heat of her son's manhood.

"No...no...!" She resisted feebly. "Please don't do this."

She tried to remove her hand from his burning organ, but Tom tightened his grip over her hand preventing her from releasing his cock.

"Feel it mom...feel it." He hissed in her ear, his hot breath seemed to burn her cheeks. "I know you love cock...look it's bigger than Tom's."

He forced her hand to massage his cock length, running it up and down. Karen felt her body trembling; her knees suddenly felt very tender...unable to support her weight. She breathed heavily.

"It's wrong...Jeff...we can't do it." She mumbled, but her hands remained on his cock. His persistence was weakening her resolve. The tidal waves of perverted temptations were slowly overwhelming her; deep in her heart, she longed to feel that fine specimen of his son, throbbing so proudly in her hand.

Tom was not a novice in the field of lovemaking. He realized his mother's dilemma. He inched closer to her and took her into his arms, planting his hot lips over her softly parted lips with his eager mouth.

Karen felt her body getting feather light. She offered a feeble reluctant resistance, but Jeff didn't budge, and they kissed...a long lingering amorous kiss, both of them were panting...their lips entwined.

She felt her son's free hand, roaming over her body...gently feeling her delicate curves...her back...the majestic globes of her ass. It stayed there for a while, gently pinching her rump; then it moved to her front...caressing her soft belly and finally to her delicate mound of Venus covered only with a thin layer of her gown and a flimsy panties.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...!" She moaned softly as his index finger felt her cuntlips through the clothes.

"Please...ahhhhhhhhhh...stop...!" Her spoke unconvincingly. "We shouldn't be doing this."

He broke the kiss.

"You like it mom...!" He whispered in her ear. "You love my hand on your cunt...you want me to fuck you."

"No...! No...! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!" Her mind warned her to stop him before it was too late, but her body responded to his lascivious touches...she could feel her pussy began dripping with lust.