Stranger at the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loganberry
Loganberry
12 Followers

I want to scream, I want to yell out from the almost narcotic wave of pleasure flashing through my body. I feel you ease back and then press again, and I tighten around you in response. Our bodies mesh, pressing together in perfect harmony as we settle into a gentle rhythm. I wrap my legs tightly around your back wanting to draw you further in; to let you fill me with everything you have. With each drive I feel the soft hairs at the base of your shaft drift over my thighs sending a tingle through my abdomen. I feel your hot tip as it presses deep inside me and the coolness of your thick base as the night air caresses it between each thrust. I am somewhere else now, beyond anything I have ever known. All I feel is you and the exquisite pleasure you bestow on me. I know you are there too, feeling the same thing. I hear it in your moans and feel it with every movement of your body.

I lower myself back onto the petrol tank, taking hold of the handle bars as I push down on you. You grab my hips and pull me down the bike a little further, driving even deeper to the limit of what I can endure, giving me all you have to give. I watch you, somehow you are suddenly different from the brooding man at the bar. You are beautiful and erotic, tall and majestic, towering above me, your head thrown back and that long mane of tight curls floating out on the air behind you. Those broad powerful shoulders bared, straining as you hold me in your grip. I let my eyes wander across your naked chest, the soft pale skin reflecting in the half-light of the alleyway, down to the line of hair that begins just under your belly button, trailing its way to that thick base now glistening with my slickness. I watch, as with both hands tight around my ass you pile-drive me into the leather and chrome. Oh god you are magnificent.

The first droplets of rain begin to fall; gentle beads of cooling water splashing onto our bare flesh, sending sharp tingles through our bodies adding to the already growing euphoria. I feel one of your hands move suddenly and, looking down, find you pulling at the last remaining buttons of my blouse. I smile as you pull wildly, each button bursting into the air. Without breaking your rhythm you push back the cloth to reveal my nakedness beneath. "Oh god!" I hear you whisper as you gaze down on me with hungry eyes. You let your fingers trace over my exposed flesh and round the soft white mounds of my breasts, rubbing the droplets into my skin. I almost buck off the bike as you roll a hardened nipple between your fingers, the water lubricating your caress. The erotic shock forces me to drive onto you as I arch up between the handlebars. "Fuck!" you yelp at the unexpected pressure and drive back in reply. I feel your hand all over me, hunting out every inch of skin; attentively feeling the rise and fall of my chest and the smoothness of my belly, whilst with the other hand you clutch my ass-cheek in a vice-like grip.

We're both writhing now, fighting ourselves not to cum; the passion and power growing in us second by second as we satiate our desires. Our breathing becomes gasped panting and short sharp jabs replace the slow and deep; this cock-teasing only serves to heighten my growing climax and sends waves of sweet stickiness cascading over your solid shaft. You squeeze at my breast and lift my hips up towards you to gain every last inch that you can. I hear the growls and moans; the air bursting from your mouth with each quick thrust like some wild creature. I can feel you swelling even more inside me, your so close now I know and that too drives me on. Your movements become unbelievably rapid as you grip tightly to my ass, driving your nails into my flesh; the sharpness of it makes me moan. I feel the heat growing between our legs and then in one last wonderful moment your fingers run down my body and dive back into my wetness. I can't help but scream out my delight as you press deep and hard into my button. A wave of white hotness explodes in my body as my walls clamp down around you, my juices raining over your manhood. Your body instantly reacts to my cue. You throw your head back in one final defiant moment and slam into me with every ounce of strength in your body. I hear your uncontrollable carnal rage and feel the power in your hands as you explode inside me, the heat mingling with my own in a blinding wave of ecstasy.

Our body's are almost rigid with passion; frozen with the wild euphoria of our lovemaking. For a long moment we are self-absorbed; unwilling to let go of the pure unadulterated bliss which we have given each other. Then slowly our awareness returns, our eyes meet and you smile down at me. You seem to sparkle with energy and pure relief. I smile back, still wrapped in the warmth of my orgasm.

Oh-so slowly you gather me up in your arms, pulling me to you as I sit astride your legs. Our naked bodies touch and I feel the heat in your chest and the quickness of your breathing as you come down from your climax. I bury my head into you, feeling you wrap me tight; so tender after such ferocious power. You twitch inside me and I feel unwilling to let you escape, content to remain in this intimate embrace forever. You kiss my hair and then raise my face to yours and gently rest your lips on mine as the rain drops fall onto my face.

The moment of our passion is passed all too soon and already I feel at a loss. Will you leave me here, alone, to return to my mundane life? Was this just one fleeting moment of passion? Slowly we separate, easing ourselves apart and trying to recover our previous demeanour. As you button up your shirt and pull your coat about you I can't help but wonder if this is the last I will see of you. As if you can read my mind, you climb onto the bike and stick the keys in the ignition.

"Ya still wanna ride?" I hear your voice for the first time in what seems like forever. It's hoarse and crackley; dry from your wonderful vocalisations. I'm somewhat taken by surprise as I turn and see you hold out your hand to me. "Wouldn't want ya to catch a cold." you remind me of our earlier conversation. But this time you're grinning; a soft tender expression, your eyes sparkling with mischief. I reach out my hand for yours, relieved that this was not just 'one of those things'.

As I climb onto the pillion behind you, you turn briefly and kiss me. "By the way, the names Hud. Short fer Hudson." You whisper with a wink. You blip the throttle and let the bike roar from the alleyway as I wrap my arms tightly around your waist and lean into your back.

Where we're going I have no idea, but what the hell, you are a stranger no longer, you are mine; rough and gentle, raw and powerful, sensuous and sexy...My Hudson.

Loganberry
Loganberry
12 Followers
12