All Comments on 'Stranger at the Bar'

by Loganberry

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW!

It is great to find a story this detailed and erotic from a woman's POV. It had a great rhythm and build as it took me up and over like a roller coaster of orgasm. That sounds a little pretentious now that I read it, but it is true. It was very erotic, tapping into most women's fantasies. Thanks!

dis_pacdis_pacalmost 19 years ago
Exquisitly Hot!!!

That was one hot story, WOW. I loved it. Sex on a motorcycle is always, always hot! The real time play-by-play was great too, made me feel like I was the man in the story. Great work!!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Incredible!!

Your writing is so arousing. I personally like reading 3rd person stories, but you kept my interest and delighted me. Keeep writing.

Just one thing: your (indicates possesion of something)

you're (Abbreviation of 'you are')

MINKXMINKXalmost 19 years ago
Even better second time around

Still love this story. One of those rare jewels that a reader can go back to again and again, and still enjoy. Your writing doesn't ever get old. And again, welcome to Lit!

l8blooml8bloomover 17 years ago
2 hot!

Superb word choice without sounding awkward or pretentious. Do give yourself the gift of an editor to work out the final kinks of grammar & punctuation [meant kindly]. Your writing is excellent but for those tiny flaws.

Having said that ... HOT! HOT! HOT! Keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous