All Comments on 'Stranger in My Pants'

by poutylips17

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
below average!!!

You finished where you started...wasted filler in between.

Did not add to the story...sorry!!

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
The Shits!

A pathetic bunch of words that did not make any sense at all.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
The Shits!

A pathetic bunch of words that did not make any sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice recounting

I disagree with the other commenters. The circular story is a well-established form that starts at then end then flashes back and catches up. The (consensual) random stranger brutal fuck works here, I think, but I also think that she was a bit too easy (even for being drunk). I would have liked to have seen a little more inner conflict, and the motif of betrayal of her will by her own body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot story

story was hot. What kinda guy goes to a porn site and criticizes the writing?

I think thats the definition of not having a life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I have to disagree

To my way of thinking it turned out one of the best reads on literotica for a long time.

Good descriptive writing, allied with a strong, believable storyline all contributed.

Keep it up poutylips as I for one look forward to your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I dont like cunts that commit adultry on their

marriages and betray their husbands. Anyone dumb enough to believe girls nights out are good for marriages are as mentally ill as the slut in this story. You dont put yourself, your husband, and your children if any in harms way by fucking around with strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous