Stranger in the Dark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't make me do that again," he quietly growled after some time had passed, Sonya feeling like lava had been smeared across her back in a tidy strip. He resumed his normal strokes with long pauses in between, avoiding the fiery site of her punishment and attending the backs of her legs and her shoulders. She was panting and felt sweat running down her forehead, but she retained control of her vocal chords with gritted teeth. After the previous vicious onslaught, these were almost sensual caresses, and although they still stung, the pain was steeped in pleasure. Overcome by the physical sensations, she found herself utterly absorbed and almost in a dream-state, realizing belatedly when she opened her eyes that the priest's face was mere inches from her own.

Suddenly his hands gently cupped her breasts from the outside of her bra, Sonya nearly convulsing with pleasure at the touch she had so longed for. She sighed with the titillating bliss of feeling his fingertips touch the bare skin just above where her bra sat, and instinctively arched her back as he peeled her bra down and exposed her bare breasts to the chill air. This is too much... too intense, she thought. The way he is making me feel. Her vagina was quivering and dripping wet with her arousal and although Sonya was snared in the situation, she not only welcomed the entrapment but reveled in it, awaiting his next move with overwhelming eagerness and ecstasy. Please touch me again, I will do anything just to feel you touch me, she shouted in her mind.

His hands grabbed her hips, covering her panties, and he slowly raked his fingers down, taking the panties as he went until they sat around her ankles. Sonya closed her eyes and shivered at his touch, and her skin became raised and goose-pimpled under his finger tips as he brushed them slowly up the inside of her calves. Oh more, more, she thought, shocked that he was still making contact with her skin and going crazy with the agonizingly slow movements of his touch. Up and up he traced her skin, reaching the sensitive skin between her knees and the even more sensitive skin between her thighs. With feather softness he drew further up the silky, wetness of her upper inner thighs, Sonya moaning as he reached just shy of her pussy, aching for him to touch it. He stayed there for long moments, moving almost imperceptibly slowly until she felt him reach the outside of her lips, her pussy fever hot with anticipation.

The priest slid a finger between the wet folds of her sex, making contact with her clitoris and sliding further down. Sonya arched her back and groaned uncontrollably, feeling an intense orgasm begin deep within her vagina. At last, she screamed in her mind. He slowly glided his finger back and forth a few times, and she was rocked by the power of her orgasm as it took hold, her pussy starting to clench almost painfully tight. The priest withdrew his finger and watched her intently, her face with an almost painful looking grimace as her vagina continued to tighten with her climax. She was holding her breath as this happened, completely overtaken and not requiring any further contact by the priest. A loud, animalistic moan escaped her lips as her vaginal walls clamped together as tight as they possibly could, and she panted and squealed as she experienced wave upon wave of radiating pleasure. Her pussy pulsed and pulsed, Sonya standing helpless before the priest and overwhelmed by her orgasm that boiled and persisted for endless moments.

Finally her climax ebbed and subsided, and she looked up shyly to see the priest regarding her with a smug smirk, his eyes alight and his massive erection pushing against his cassock. "Naughty, naughty Sonya," he said. "I hope you enjoyed that, because it is time to ready your wicked tits and cunt for purification." She gasped at his use of such language, despite the fact he had just undressed her, flogged her and made her cum. He turned back to the desk and Sonya watched him fixedly, still breathing heavily from her orgasm and tingling all over. I should really go now, she thought. She tried to urge herself to move but her feet felt rooted to the ground like they were embedded in concrete while her eyes were immovably transfixed on the priest's back.

"Now, my child. Do you know what this is?" he asked her. Sonya glanced down at the long, black stick that he held with one hand and lay across the other.

"A cane?" she asked meekly, remembering back to her few experiences with one in school when she had been disobedient.

He laughed with genuine amusement at her answer, a rich warm sound that seeped lazily from his throat like honey; a sound that she found unbelievably attractive. "No Sonya. This is something very special just for you. You should feel very lucky as the clergy doesn't use such a device. It is a riding crop." He punctuated his explanation with a sharp smack to his open palm, and she saw the square flap of leather at the end of the rod flick his hand. Oh goodness, she thought. Her pussy and limbs were still trembling slightly from when she climaxed, but the sight of the powerful priest threatening her with the crop was making her aroused again. It must be a power thing, she mused. What ever it is, I love it... I surrender. The truth was though, she had surrendered long ago.

Gently he fluttered the leather flap around her breasts, the stimulation bringing her nipples back to full erectness with the fleeting contact. He swirled the crop down her belly and slid it between her legs, moving it in and out against her pussy a few times. Sonya sighed and felt her sex start to become engorged once more, tingling with her stirring desire. The priest ceased his rubbing and slowly traced up her stomach to her breasts again, and lightly tapped both her nipples in turn. The sensation sparked pleasure in her hard rosy buds, to then flee to her vagina, causing her clitoris to pulse.

He gave her left breast a hard whack to its underside, Sonya wincing at the sharp, localized pain the cruel leather flap at the end of the crop elicited. The top of her breast was shown the same attention, and she cringed as the crop slowly slapped all around her breast, avoiding the centre where her erect nipple stood at attention. The feeling was very different to the whip, the pain much more localized and although it was less heated it felt more intense. And more intimate. I think it hurts more if that's possible, but I like it. Please, my nipples, touch my nipples, she begged in her mind. The priest was smiling openly now, as though aware of Sonya's internal dialogue, aware of her complete submission to him and her joy of the act.

Sliding the crop slowly to her right breast, he suddenly gave it a hard smack to its fleshy top. This time it stung painfully and Sonya bit back her gasp, knowing full well what her punishment would be for vocalizing her displeasure. God damn, she thought, overcome by the pain but aware of the pleasure that flooded her, her pussy dripping from the strike and her body filled with lust. Again and again he struck her right breast, showing it much more attention than the left and using more and more force. Sonya wondered if it were a test he was giving, a test of her endurance and self control and she was adamant that she would please this man and succeed. It felt like it was on fire now, with dozens of localized hurts surrounding her nipple, and yet she remained quiet and succumbed to his ministrations with a strange sense of pride.

"Oh Sonya, you have outdone yourself, my child," the priest exclaimed, ceasing his strikes. He gently rubbed the raw skin of her right breast and massaged it, avoiding her nipple. Sonya gasped with the pleasure and heat this act produced, and he nodded with satisfaction at her reaction. "We are nearly done with the preparations. After this, you will be purified. I think you just might enjoy it, whore Sonya," he said, laughing softly.

Stepping back, he suddenly gave a swift flick to her left nipple, the smarting pain causing Sonya's vision to blur. Harder he hit her nipple again and she groaned in agony. The priest made disapproving clicking sounds with his tongue and said "Well you know what is going to happen now, don't you? I am sure you are encouraging me on purpose." She braced for impact and he suddenly struck her left and right nipples alternately with brute force, each stinging hurt not even reaching her spine before the next, an overwhelming onslaught that she endured in an oddly detached state. On and on her erect nipples were battered, becoming hugely engorged and a fiery red, Sonya feeling as though they were drenched in a hot wax that continually pulsed with a fierce electric current. Time seemed to stand still for her, and it only resumed its grim passage once the priest's harsh treatment of her had finally stopped.

Panting like a dog left outside and exposed to a hot, summer sun, Sonya looked up at her tormentor with heavy lidded eyes, her hair plastered to her scalp with perspiration. She pleaded with her eyes and he smiled and patted her hair like she was indeed a dog. He stroked her dewy skin down her cheek and her neck, following her collarbone to her quivering breasts, the priest lazily tracing slow circles around them. She sighed and wasn't sure whether she was crazily horny despite his horrid thrashing of her nipples or because of it. Either way, it doesn't matter. I really am yours now, aren't I? she thought.

"I really think we are making great progress, Sonya. We are beginning to really understand each other, are we not?"

"Yes," she replied, obedient but still retaining a glint of wildness like a well trained circus lion. He was looking right at her, his face mere inches from her own. His gaze seemed to penetrate her very soul, Sonya feeling as though no one had ever really looked at her before and that nothing that had ever happened in her life prior to her current situation seemed to matter. All there ever was was the here and now and this glorious, terrifying man. She was aching to please him and longing to mount him and join her body to his, or better yet, for him to mount her and force his manhood inside her wanting pussy. Daydreaming of this and wondering at what his cock looked like, the priest caught her attention as his intense stare crinkled at the edges, a beautific smile illuminating his face. I swear he is reading my thoughts!

"I saved the best part of our preparations for last, my child," the priest said winking at her and then lowering himself onto his knees. She looked down with joy and yearning to see his face so close to her vagina, and as he came even closer she virtually shuddered with anticipation. He drew in a great, deep breath through his nose and exhaled pleasurably. "You smell amazing, Sonya. Such is the way of temptation," he told her. A warm, pink flush spread across her face and she was extraordinarily pleased with his complement, far beyond what it should have warranted. He came closer still, his mouth just shy of her sex and his warm breath tickling her sensitive flesh and her protruding lips, when he abruptly stopped and looked up at her, shaking his head. She nearly screamed her frustration as he withdrew, and then nearly screamed with pleasure as he slid the crop gently up her thigh to rest against her pudenda.

He tapped the leather flap flat against her padded mound, light but firm staccato whacks that increased ever so slightly with their pressure. Sonya murmured her delight as the crop indirectly stimulated her clitoris and she convulsed as the priest suddenly stopped and slid the smooth rod of the crop between her pussy lips. "We need to bring your sin to the surface, Sonya. To purify you. Believe me, this is not for your pleasure," he told her, but the glint in his eyes and slight smirk of his lips betrayed his true feelings. "Now spread your lips for me." Sonya reached down and parted her sex with her fingers, her clitoris released from its protective hood, exposed along with the usually hidden pink flesh of her vagina to the cool air. "Wider," the priest intoned. She gripped her slippery flesh tighter and spread herself to near painful width, enjoying the pleasure and discomfort and the strange sense of pride, as though she were a child displaying a treasured item to a favored teacher for show and tell.

The priest began to rub her exposed bud mercilessly with the leather flap, a pleasurable but somewhat painful experience that overloaded the sensitive bundle of nerves. She gasped and her body jolted as he savagely stimulated her clitoris, and she unconsciously began to move her hips back to lessen the intense pressure. He withdrew his crop and regarded her for a moment, Sonya wondering whether her slight movement would be punished when her question was answered. The crop suddenly hit her clitoris squarely and hard, an erotic pain that was too much for her little exposed bud and strangely made her feel the need to urinate. She clenched her teeth tight and kept a firm hold of her pussy lips, readying herself for an onslaught to her poor exposed flesh. He whipped her clitoris and the tops of her lips again and again, each strike becoming progressively harder. Tears welled in her eyes and began to overflow, sliding down her cheeks to tickle her jaw line before splashing on to her breasts.

Harder and harder he attacked her most sensitive, private place until she thought she would scream and piss everywhere. He suddenly stopped and softly rubbed his finger against her raw, exposed clitoris, Sonya moaning and becoming instantly wet with the contact. Blinking away her tears, she looked down and watched the priest fondling her, when suddenly he drew his mouth close to her pussy and put his lips around her clitoris. He sucked hard and Sonya threw her head back and moaned with intense pleasure, completely overtaken by primitive impulse and desire. Pushing her hands away that were still gripping and spreading her lips, he resumed his stroking of her bud, now slick with his saliva and quivering under his masterful touch. Her head still thrown back and her chest heaving with each breath, the sound of erotic vocalization and panting echoed in the vast room. His lips enclosed her bud again and he sucked really hard, paused and then pulled her clitoris deep within his mouth once more. Again and again he preformed this strange action and it was not long before Sonya's loins began to burn and the beginning of orgasm clenched deep within her abdomen.

The sucking then ceased to Sonya's wild despair and was replaced by a strange pressure that encircled her clitoris but did not touch it, a pressure that was becoming more and more intense and lied somewhere between discomfort and pain. She peered down, curious as to why she was feeling such a hard force pinning flesh against bone, and almost stumbled when she saw the reason. Oh...my...God. The priest's fingers were encircling and pushing down around her clitoris... her outrageously engorged, mammoth clitoris; his hands a tan colored river that surrounded a soft, red mountain that soared high above. She gasped and he threw his head back and laughed a wonderful throaty, rich laugh. "Oh yes, you are finally ready Sonya. Such a good girl. I am so pleased with you, my child." She almost cried with the joy she felt from pleasing this man and as he rose and took one hand gently in his, bathing in the pleased expression he wore and her heart leaping as he kissed her softly on her lips. "It is time," he informed her, gazing meaningfully into her eyes.

Sonya had to force herself to focus on his face, his words. Her body was a quivering jelly of sexual energy, a mere touch away from absolute ecstasy. Her mind was consumed by her need so she forced herself to pay attention and respond. "It is time," she repeated. "I'm sorry, what is it time for again?"

The priest sighed disapprovingly and made a tsking sound, leaving Sonya feeling like a silly school girl but not caring in her haze of utter horniness. "Your purification, silly. I am so glad you are ready." The smile he gave her melted her heart as he lifted her delicately onto the stone, sarcophagus- sized slab in the centre of the room and lied her down gently, cradling her head in his large hands.

"What exactly does the..."

"Hush now", the priest said, interrupting her. "The ritual begins... right now. Not only will you be purified my little whore, I daresay you will enjoy it."

The stone Sonya was resting on was deliciously cool against her naked skin and seemed to exacerbate the heat that swirled within her abdomen and pulsed inside her vagina and clitoris. The slab was as long as a bed, but she was placed in the middle of one side, its width only roughly half the length of her body. Her head slightly tilted over one edge and her buttocks barely rested on the other, forcing her legs down and uncomfortably stretching the muscles of her lower back and thighs. The discomfort also somehow added to her arousal, the burn in her quadriceps and adductors amplifying that of her groin. She visibly trembled as he traced a finger lightly from her shoulder to her wrist, raising goose bumps on the lily white skin of the sensitive under-side of her arm. She turned her head to see him clasp a leather restraint firmly around her wrist, which she impulsively pulled on and was only able to move an inch at most, hearing a faint clanking of metal. Oh shit. I can't allow him to do this. I can't allow him to exercise this much power over me. I just can't... And yet she made no sound or movement as he moved to restrain her other arm, brushing his fingers slowly down her skin and then imprisoning her remaining free hand. Oh fuck. Too late now. I am a complete and utter whore for you. Do whatever you will to me, as long as you do something to me.

The priest rounded her slowly, Sonya peering down and loving his sardonic smile as he paused just in front of her legs. He gripped her ankles and leisurely raised her legs, higher and higher until finally he rested them on his massive shoulders. Oh God, yes! Finally! Reaching up, he grasped two more leather cuffs dangling from links of solid metal that hung from the ceiling, Sonya startled that she had not noticed them before. Having secured her ankles, her legs suspended in the air, the priest strolled toward the wall and gave her a wink before rotating a small wheel fixed to the wall. With each squeaking turn her legs were spread wider until they were stretched out in a near-painful splits position, her wet pussy bathed by the cool air and Sonya groaning as the priest made the second to last turn as she felt the lips of her sex part and the chill inundate her most sensitive flesh.

Anticipation and arousal were consuming Sonya like a wild fire, engulfing her mind and body with fiery heat. Time had no consequence, no meaning, and as the priest unhurriedly went about his business it seemed to slow to a snail's pace. Finally he made his way back to her holding a white porcelain dish, looking down on her face and body with an expression of full proprietorship. In any other situation in all of the world, this would have appalled Sonya, but his sense of ownership was so titillating, so sexual, so raw. He dipped a hand in the basin and dabbed water on her forehead whilst reciting unknown words in Latin. Smiling a sly grin and his eyes twinkling he then produced a blindfold which he fixed behind her head gently, Sonya laying in enforced darkness and overcome by expectation.

The recitation of Latin continued and she felt cool wetness wiped up one arm and down the other. Her feet were showed the same attention and his strokes reached up until they met her upper thighs, her flesh raising into goose-pimples under his touch. Cold drops met her stomach and became a trickle, until she felt it pooling and sliding down the sensitive skin that covered her ribs. Then all of a sudden his hands were upon her, smearing the chilly liquid across her chest, wiping around her heaving breasts and brushing over her hard, erect nipples. Sonya writhed with the contact and moaned with pleasure, his touch persisting and focusing on her breasts. Oh God... I think I could cum from this. And just as quickly he stopped, leaving her cold, wet, wanting and trapped in darkness, waiting as endless moments dragged by.