Stranger in the Dark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anhyvar
Anhyvar
48 Followers

Sonya gasped as she felt a cold torrent poured over her vagina, gliding down to collect under her buttocks. Again his hands were suddenly everywhere... sliding up her thighs, over her pussy, rubbing all over her sex. His fingers slipped back and forth over her clitoris and up and down her lips, Sonya now howling with pleasure and animalistic want. The priest then ceased stimulating her and walked two fingers up her torso, stopping to cover her lips. "Not yet, my child. Not yet." She whimpered in protest and utter frustration, when she felt strong hands pull her slightly further along the stone slab, her head now hanging over the edge. Soft skin began brushing her face, her lips and he commanded her to open her mouth. "Nice and wide, my child. That's it." Her abrupt realization that he had been rubbing his penis all over her face sent a lightning flash of sexual excitement through her body as she widened her lips.

The priest pushed the head of his penis inside her mouth and held it there for a moment. Oh my God yes. His cock is huge! The massive knob nearly filled her entire oral cavity and she responded by sucking on it gently, tasting him and wanting more. Slowly he began to push it in and out of her wet mouth, pushing in a little deeper with each thrust. It was but moments before his long engorged member was hitting the back of her throat, causing her to gag. "That's it, my child. You are doing wonderfully. Soon you will become accustomed to the sensation." Sonya's cheeks flared crimson at his encouragement and as he thrust his entire length down her throat and held it there, the momentary panic that accompanied her inability to breathe was overwhelmed by the pleasure she took from succumbing to the priest's will. He withdrew his entire cock from her mouth, leaving his knob resting against her lips, when he abruptly plunged his whole length down her throat and held it there again, his scrotum and pubic hair firmly compressed against her face. Her lungs began to burn from want of a breath and she was shocked at the accompanying burn of her clitoris. Still he held his position and only when Sonya began wriggling with alarm did he finally withdraw his cock. She panted loudly, tears filling her eyes, but could only think of how arousing the enforced holding of breath was. Oh God. What is this man doing to me... he makes every touch, every sensation hyper-sexual. He even made my burning lungs feel like they were attached by a cord directly to my clitoris.

Sonya couldn't believe the pleasure she felt at having a cock forcefully thrust over and over deep inside her throat. It seemed an endless event, when all of a sudden she felt hands massaging her breasts hard and tweaking her nipples. Then more hands joined in, sliding over her stomach and kneading her thighs without mercy, followed by a silky wet tongue sliding against her sex. Oh Christ noooooo, she screamed, the cock being thrust deep down her throat preventing any sound from escaping other than a muffled wet gurgle. No no noooooo, she cried in her mind, her body writhing and straining hopelessly against her restraints. Oh God, how many men are here? Nooooo! Even as Sonya struggled violently, the numerous hands never ceased stimulating her, the priest's cock never stopped plunging in and out of her mouth and the tongue that lapped against her pussy never faltered. At last she ceased her futile attempts at escape, completely out of breath and perspiration beading on her forehead, quivering and panting with exhaustion.

Once she had given up resistance and accepted her plight, the intense attentions combined with her utter sexual frustration that the priest had brought about prior made for Sonya experiencing the most aroused state of her entire life. It felt as though every single cell of her entire body was outrageously sensitized, and that so many touches, caresses and sensations were delivered concurrently rendered her a completely instinctual sex-crazed animal. The expert tongue that lapped against her clitoris and along the length of her pussy lips was making her whole vagina pulse and tingle, and when that tongue suddenly thrust inside her tight wet pussy she arched her back and nearly screamed with wanton pleasure. Slowly the tongue started fucking her hot pussy as the priest began to slam his cock in and out of her throat and hands gripped her thighs and breasts savagely.

"Now. It is time and she is more than ready. Now, and don't be too gentle. Give her what she needs," the priest instructed some unknown man. The tongue withdrew from her pussy and was replaced by a lovely softness sliding over her clitoris, slipping down further between her folds to put pressure on the entrance of her pussy. She felt the head of a penis pushed firmly inside her where it lingered for a few moments and then the entire length of a beautiful large cock was delivered slowly but surely into her until she could feel her body pressed tightly against his. She trembled as he thrust all the way in and out of her, delighting in the feel of her pussy tightly wrapped around his member and reluctantly clutching at him with each withdrawal. As he started slamming into her, the priest revived his efforts with gusto, fucking her mouth with abandon and Sonya felt the fire of the most intense orgasm of her life building deep within her vagina and radiating out to her limbs. Delicious tingling swirls that reached her extremities and were rendering her sensitive spots hot molten receptors. Her nipples that were now nearly being attacked by merciless pinching fingers, her clitoris that was pressed against hard with every thrust, her pussy entrance that stretched around the stranger's beautiful cock and even her vaginal walls were a trembling tunnel that sparked and quivered with every sliding plunge into her.

Sonya was panting like some exhausted wounded animal now, trying to get air as the priest was completely reaming her throat and she moaned a deep guttural sound that sprung from her abdomen as orgasm began from deep within her pussy. The hot gorgeous feeling intensified with each thrust and each pinch and rub of her nipples. It built and built and still it built, so intense that Sonya had the barest moment of panic as her insides were clenching ridiculously tight. Tighter and tighter until it felt like her vagina had folded over itself like sexual origami, again and again until it was a small ball. Her whole vagina was like a giant star that had died, collapsing in on itself and becoming a compact fireball of insane density. The men attending her obviously knew and she started to be fucked savagely in her pussy and mouth, hard and fast while fingers squeezed her nipples fiercely and a finger swathed back and forth over her throbbing clit.

Just when she couldn't bear the intensity any more, Sonya's pussy exploded with orgasm, the violent release overtaking her and racking her body. The priest withdrew his cock from her mouth as she screamed her pleasure in long, guttural howls, her body convulsing viciously and flailing against the restraints. Her pussy was spasmodically gripping and clenching the cock that was still fucking her hard with intense pressure as each wave of pleasure washed over her. She heard male grunts around her as she came, and the cock that was spearing her seemed to engorge even more before she felt it spray its hot cum inside of her. Still it plunged in and out of her, and still she came, her head moving from side to side in utter bliss as she felt the silky warm semen further lubricating the cock and the excess running down from her pussy. She felt more hot wetness on her breasts then, shot in a series of short squirts, followed by hands rubbing it all over her breasts and brushing over her nipples. Again and again she gasped and moaned with orgasm until the intensity slowly began to wane, small little ripples of pleasure that finally petered out and left her body warm and soft like melted candle wax. She lie there panting and completely drowned in a sexual fog, never having felt more sexually satiated.

After a time Sonya became aware of someone releasing her from her restraints and gently cleaning her pussy with a soft fabric. Loving strokes that mopped up the juices from her thighs, her labia and made her jump as it wiped her spent clitoris. She was enjoying the attentive tenderness when reality came crashing through the roof of her mind. Oh fuck, a stranger I haven't even seen just came inside of me. Oh God, please don't let me pay for this for the rest of my life. Her chest was cleaned of the priest's semen and she felt kind fingers remove her blindfold tentatively, her vision a blur and as she sat up she closed her eyes for a moment as a wave of dizziness hit her. Strong able hands held her shoulders as she centered herself and rubbed her eyes, trying to see clearly the muddy shape before her.

"David! Oh...my...God..." Sonya shrieked, caught between wanting to sob like a grieving widow and laughing hysterically. "But... how.... what...." Her husband just smirked at her and kissed her cheek, a loving lingering peck.

"Relax, darling. Did you enjoy it? You needed this, didn't you?" David asked.

"Umm... yes... well kind of...." she stuttered.

"Ssh now. Just relax and accept my gift. You know I love you. I have always told you there is nothing I wouldn't do for you. I'm just glad you enjoyed it." Sonya sat there looking down, completely bewildered and overwhelmed.

"I hate to interrupt, but where do I put this thing?" the man who had played the part of priest asked, the cassock draped over his forearm. Sonya looked up and saw his gorgeous aspect which now looked entirely different that he was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. His commanding air had completely evaporated and now he just looked like a cute everyday guy with dimples and all, Sonya examining him from under her lashes shyly.

"Just leave it there, Carlos. I'll take care of it. Thanks buddy."

"But was there anyone else? I could have sworn there were more than two of you," Sonya asked.

Carlos laughed his rich, throaty laugh that now seemed deliciously sweet and boyish. "Just us two, sweetheart. That took some skill but it looks as though we succeeded," he said, winking. "On that note, I think I might leave you two alone now."

"Thanks again, Carlos."

Laughing again, he said "No, thank you. And Sonya, it was an absolute pleasure." He approached and took her hand, kissing it like a consummate gentleman.

Sonya blushed furiously as her husband chuckled and said "Now get the hell out of here."

Now that they were alone Sonya could barely meet her husband's eyes. The whole experience was intense and awesome... and utterly shameful. "No no no. Enough of that, Sonya. That was a gift from me to you, giving you what you needed and more. Now how about we go home and I run you a bath, get you all cleaned up. I have reservations later tonight at your absolute favorite restaurant. We can catch a cab, have too much to drink and I can tell you all about the planning that went into this and the last time."

"You orchestrated the last time too?" Sonya asked in disbelief, quickly looking down.

David gently raised her chin with a finger and smiled. "Anything for you, my love. Anything at all." Sonya looked up and met his smile with her own and before a minute had passed they were both laughing hysterically in each other's arms.

Anhyvar
Anhyvar
48 Followers