Stranger in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She expelled a long, tortuous groan as her body drained its last drop of energy. Her succulent juices spread to caress the fulfilling, wholesome object of her delight, her sweet, tender, inner muscles combined to extract from her cavalier lover the gush of his orgasm before draining the last hot, creamy remnants of passion from her unseen, mysterious, sex thief of the night.

Tenderly, in the darkness, he kissed her neck before rising, wrapping a towel around his waist and opening the door. Awake, she saw the shadowy silhouette of her tall, handsome manly seducer as he fled the room. A thief had come in the night and stolen Evelyn's sacred pearl and escaped with his prize.

She arose late the next morning still wondering if it had all been a wild, exotic dream.

An audible gasp came from deep inside her, dispelling any doubts as she lifted her head and found a soldier's tunic button on her pillow. Quickly she cupped it in her hand and later placed it safely in her handbag among her other souvenirs. The reality of her night of love slowly dawned on her with the morning sunlight that drifted in through the open curtains.

Hearing men's voices outside, she looked through the window over-looking the car park at the back of the ancient public house. Three young soldiers were hurriedly climbing into a jeep getting ready to leave. Which one? She thought scanning her eyes from one to other.

The last soldier to get into the driver's seat was the one who had so daringly flirted with her the evening before. Was he the one that taken her so sweetly during the night? He glanced up at the window where Evelyn stood, still disheveled from her night of passion, covered only by a bath towel she had hurriedly wrapped around her naked body.

Cheekily he smiled up at her, flashing his pearly-white teeth and very suggestively winked, jumped into the jeep and was gone.

Often Evelyn secretly looks at the tunic button, remembering with affection her dark, shadowy, robber soldier – her handsome highwayman - her stranger in the night.

12