Stranger in the Night

Story Info
Sometimes fantasies come true —or do they?
2.2k words
4.17
55.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinatart
tinatart
18 Followers

The drums pounded, keying flashing lasers and strobes. There were keyboards and electric strings almost too loud to hear. But over all, surrounding all, was the insistent beat of the drums. Shelley bumped and ground with the beat, flung elbows up and around. The man she danced with opened his mouth in a wide grin, and his gleaming grey eyes were fixed on Shelley's body as she strutted and bent to the music.

He was tall, well over six feet, with a hard, lean body and a tattoo on one bicep. His jeans showed tight buns and a hot bulge in front. He wore a mustache that looked too big on his narrow face, and his head was shaved.He can dance, thought Shelley.And he wants me! Can I do this? Can I go through with it?

o-o-o-o-o.

Shelley and her husband Hal had talked about it for a long time. Inspired by an Erica Jong novel, Shelley began fantasizing about having sex with a man she had just met, without knowing anything about him, not even his name. Hal had fantasized about watching her with another man, seeing her body arch in orgasm with somebody else's cock spurting into her.

He had confessed to the fantasy one night when the wine had flowed freely; Shelley had responded with her fantasy, and by the time they quit talking their clothes were scattered around the living room. The sex was better than it had been in a long time —and it had always been good.

They had been to the club several times. The last time they came they pretended they didn't know each other, and Hal "picked her up." They had sex in the car before going home for more, and it was exciting, but it was only pretend and they both felt a little silly. At home in bed, Hal suggested that she pick up a real stranger next time. She was scared, but the idea turned her on. Hal was in her, stroking strongly, and when her climax neared she agreed. They climaxed together, and in the night she got up and masturbated to another orgasm, thinking of anonymous strangers.

She bought a dress. It was bright red, and very tight. She couldn't wear a bra with it, because it was backless, with a halter top that showed the sides of her breasts. The skirt was short and tight, but in a fit of bravery she shortened it even more. If she bent or sat down she would show everything. She looked like a slut in it, and she wondered if she'd have the nerve to wear it. Hal loved it. He didn't want her to wear panties, but that was going too far. "If I meet a guy I'll put them in my handbag," she said, "and let them hang out a little. That can be our signal."

They drove to the club with Hal's hand between her legs. Howcan I do this? I can't just pick up some guy and fuck him in the parking lot! What if nobody wants me? I look like a whore: what if some guy offers me money? What if Hal gets jealous...?But Hal's finger, moving on her clit through her panties, kept her aroused. And when she reached over, Hal's cock was hard.Maybe itwill work. Oh God wouldn't that be hot....They parked in the back corner of the lot, just as they had planned.

"Honey are you sure...?"I don't think I want to do this. Maybe he'll change his mind and I won't have to....

"Go on... It'll be so hot... geez you look so sexy...!

Reluctantly, Shelley got out of the car. "I'll give you five minutes and then I'll come in," said Hal. He watched her walk toward the club, ass swaying as she walked in her 4-inch heels, trying to pull her skirt down, and knew it was going to be the night of their lives.

Shelly sat at the bar, carefully crossing her legs, and looked around.I'm doing this. I'm really doing it. I'm going to pick up some guy and fuck him! There were a lot of guys trying to catch her eye, but nobody who really turned her on. Then a tall slim guy with a big mustache slid onto the stool next to her and the juices started to flow. "Hi," he said. "Tell me you don't have a jealous husband with big muscles." He grinned, and she grinned back at him, but she could feel herself trembling.

"No jealous husband," she answered. Hal was a little over six feet tall, with a nicely muscled body, but he wasn't a bit jealous. She hoped.

"Buy you a drink?" Shelley swallowed the rest of her wine and nodded. The guy looked good: kind of tough-looking, but that was the shaved head. Nice grey eyes. Good shoulders. He signaled the bartender and turned back to her.

"My name is—"

"I don't want to know. And you don't want to know mine. Ships in the night, know what I mean...?" She smiled, looking at him, and he licked his lips.

"Yeah," he said. His eyes went down her body. Very short, very tight red dress. Long smooth legs crossed, sandals with very high heels showing hot pink toenails. She was looking at him, too: Flat stomach under the white tee. Tight jeans with a bulge down one leg.This could be it, she thought, and her heart pumped. When he asked her to dance she only nodded, not trusting her voice.

On the floor they slipped into a rhythm with each other. It was as if their bodies were connected by the music, and now, after dancing with him, Shelley knew she really,really wanted him. She took a deep breath and unsnapped the strap of her halter to let the top fall and expose her breasts. Her heart was pounding with excitement: she had never been so brazen before. The man's eyes were fixed on her, and she cupped her breasts, offering them to him.Jesus, I can't believe I did that!

But what a thrill! For both of them, it seemed. In the ringing silence after the music reached a pounding crescendo and stopped, she saw a bulge down the leg of his jeans. Shelley looked up at him and saw nothing but grey eyes. She trembled a little, but the decision was made, and when he said, "The next one will be a slow dance," she moved into his arms.

Hal is at the bar, watching as I dance with this guy. He saw me flash my boobs —and so did everybody else in here. Oh, God I am so hot! The stranger's arms slid down to her waist while hers went around his neck. Her body melted into his and she savored the feeling of his body moving against her naked breasts. Their feet hardly moved as they swayed together and Shelley tilted her head back for his kiss. Their mouths opened, his tongue thrust, and she moaned into his mouth.I'm gonna fuck him. I am going to fuck this guy. Tonight.

One of his hands cupped a breast. Her nipple hardened immediately and he tweaked it, making her gasp and hump her hips against him. She took one arm from around his neck and slid it between them. The hardness down his leg was bigger now and she moaned softly, rubbing it.Oh, it's warm. Oh it's big ... Ohh I want it in me!God, have I ever been this wet before?

His hands slid to her ass, lifting her skirt until it was around her waist. She heard somebody whistle softly and knew they had an audience. Thong panties divided her cheeks, hid almost nothing. She moaned again and pressed closer to the man, her hand squeezing the cock under his jeans.I'd fuck him right here on the dance floor!

The music stopped and they stood still for a moment, mouths locked, with her skirt exposing her bottom. When they moved apart Shelley tugged her skirt down and pulled her halter top up. As they walked slowly toward the bar she saw Hal, at the end of the bar, licking his lips. He had his hand in his lap.He's hiding a hard-on, Shelley guessed.That settles it. (As if it weren't settled already!) "I have to go to the Ladies room," she said. "Don't go away."

He grinned. "Are you kidding me?"

In the bathroom Shelley waited for a stall. Her legs felt weak and she could feel her heart beating fast.I'm going to give myself to this man and I don't even know his name! I'm really going to do it! It was crazy — but she was so hot...

In the stall she pulled up her skirt and took off her panties (They are so wet!) and stuffed them into her handbag, then crouched slightly, spreading her legs, and rubbed between them. Her finger slid in her wetness, and she moaned softly.God I am such a slut!

Stepping out of the stall, Shelley touched up her lipstick. In the dimness outside the bathroom she pulled her panties halfway out of her handbag. It was obvious what they were, and she took a deep breath then walked back to the bar.

Passing Hal, she ignored him and strolled directly to the stranger. He grinned at her, then he noticed her bag, with her panties hanging out of it and his eyes widened. "I'm back," she said as she moved closer, almost straddling his knee and slowly rubbing her cunt against it. "Let's get outta here."

"Yeah..." They walked to the door with their arms around each other, rubbing hips. Shelley noticed that Hal was gone: he would be waiting in the dark behind their car where he could watch. She pointed: "My car's over there," she said, "in the back corner."

As they walked his hand moved down to cup her butt.Oh my God, she thought,I'm gonna fuck him! I'm really gonna fuck this guy! Oh shit, I'm gonna....

He put her up on the hood of a car and stood between her legs. It wasn't her car, but it was near by, and she knew Hal could see. She put her arms around the strangers neck and moaned as his tongue fucked her mouth.

She went for his belt. It came open; she pulled the zipper down and then his underwear. Suddenly his cock was in her hand. Big. Warm. Hard. She stroked it, and when he broke the kiss she looked down at it. It curved up and to the left, seeming as thick as her wrist. The veins stood out and the head was huge. She wanted it inside but he backed away a step and she saw him looking between her legs. "No panties, she whispered, kicking her shoes off."

"I know... they're hanging out of your purse."

She raised her knees, putting her feet on the car. "That was so you would know", she whispered.

"Now fuck me... please." She lay back.

He walked into her, his cock swinging ahead of him. She put her legs around him and guided his cock inside. They both moaned as he entered her, and when he started to move she couldn't catch her breath ... she shuddered and finally found breath for a suppressed scream. Her back arched with her explosive climax, and her hands tried to find purchase on the slick surface of the car's hood.

But he didn't stop or even slow down and she grunted with every stroke as his belly slammed her clit. The feeling was rising in her again and she heard herself babbling: "fuck me, oh God fuck me, it's so fucking good I can't stand it, oh shit, oh shit, oh your cock is so—, oh my God I'm gonna cum again!" Then she screamed, spasming, thrashing in a long, pounding orgasm that left her gasping.

And still he fucked her, pounding into her until he grunted, groaned, spurted once— and pulled out of her. "Nooo," she moaned! Open-mouthed, she watched his cock jump as it spurted again and again. Some went in her mouth, some landed on her dress, some fell on her belly like warm rain.

He stepped back again and pulled his clothes together, looking at her spread wide and wet. "You are one hot fucking bitch," he panted. Her legs still in a slutty sprawl, Shelley pushed herself to her elbows.I did it! I picked up a total stranger and fucked him ... and oh my God it was good! One hand went between her legs, and she hoped Hal would be so turned on he would take her home and fuck her blind. That's when she saw a group of three or four couples watching.They saw me getting fucked on the hood of a car like a streetwalker! And instead of trying to hide, she spread wider and stuck her finger inside.

"OK folks, show's over." Hal came around the car and the other people hurried away. "How was it, Jeff?"

"Jesus, Hal, she is so fucking hot..."

Shelley sat up. "You know each other?"

"Sure we do!" Hal stood her up and pulled her skirt back down. "You don't think I'd let you fuck a total stranger, do you?"

tinatart
tinatart
18 Followers