All Comments on 'Stranger on the Train'

by _V_

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 17 years ago
In the ten

I love your story for its friendliness, and sexy at the same time. Your sex theme was excellent, one of the best "gay" sex stories I've ever read. Exciting with a good build of tension, to the well written mutual climax of the two men.

rudstillengorged one

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice Try

You may want to stick with your own language. Just a thought. Thanks for trying though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I thought it was great

What do you mean "nice try"? This was great. The style of the language was perfect and set the tone for being on a train in Europe with another traveller. Would I be far wrong to guess you are German? I date a girl in Berlin once in a while and this story brought me right back to some of our more bold conversations. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sometimes not saying too much is better

I loved this.It felt real and fresh.Now write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
slow start but a strong finish

Your story gave me a hard on. I'm looking forward to your next story. I have the same fantasy but have never had the nerve to see it through. A suggestion: next time, a more detailed and graphic description of giving a blowjob.

I have to go jerk off now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fast Train

I had booked a compartment seat,i was from overseas and told it was wise to book.I was the only one in the 2 seat compartment,the train almost empty.I looked at the speed monitor,160 klm,then the door opened,a guy plumpish,

mid 30s sat down.He started with some small talk,from Mauritius,holiday,then the guard came,ticket please,the deep German voice.I got mine out,he looked scared,started to get up but the guard was at the door,thankyou and clipped it,yours,i havent got one,he said where are you going,Munich,that will be 52 Euro,i have no money,the guard got his phone out,i said its o.k here and i gave him the money for the ticket.He left us,thanks,i must repay you some how,no dont worry,he stood up,dropped his shorts to reveal tanned legs,white laced panties over his plump bottom.He pulled the blinds down and clipped the latch.I was stunned,he got between my legs and felt my cock through my shorts and then looking me in the eye undid them and pulled them off.My semi hard cock bounced out,he held it and stroked it,looked at me and then put it in his mouth,sucking me,he stopped,he pulled the lever on the seat making it lay semi flat,then he put a condom on my cock,turned,lowered his white panties,held my cock and positioning it at his hole,slowly lowered down ,my cock sliding inside.Ohh,warm,tight,as he waited then he moved up and down,oh squeezing,milking,watching my cock as it slid in and out of his plump brown arse.Then he stood up,my cock out,he knelt on the seat opposite,i got behind him and pushed deep into him in one go,his head flying up,saying something as i savagely fucked him until my cock exploded,intense,then i pulled out,sitting back down.He stood up,turned,took the condom off,then took some tissues out and wiped his seat,where he had cumm.I got out before him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I know exactly those eye contacts (im bi btw ;) )

Wonderfully described :) U got me all sweaty :P

I was like Nina and i love gay sex <3

I wonder what it feels like to have male genitals ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous