Stranger Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to mix it up a little, changing position but Jerry just wanted to pound away into me...that mastitis cream was going to take another beating when I got home...that was for sure.

My telephone sounded again, I looked at the screen, the caller ID said 'Home'.

I had to stop Jerry fucking me and get my breath back before I could answer.

"Hi darling..."

Jerry suddenly looked hurt, his cock was buried deep in my cunt and I was talking to my husband and calling him darling.

"No...nothing's wrong darling but after almost getting caught by the Priest the way we were...and what we were doing...I just needed to take a walk and think...no, no, I don't regret it...quite the opposite really, I was so turned on that it worried me a little and now that I've had a little time to think about it...I think I want to...kind of go further."

Johnny sounded suddenly very excited, "Shall I come and pick you up?"

"No! No need, I've bumped into Jerry...yes, Jerry Bell, he's offered me a lift home."

The conversation lasted another minute and after I hung up I sighed, "Just five more minutes Jerry darling and make it good for me, Johnny wants to talk to you about putting in an electric cable under our garden for us when we get home."

Jerry blushed again and I had to dig my heels in to get him started again. I had five good minutes and five massive orgasms and then we dressed. "When we get home, just remember, you've done nothing wrong...Ron wouldn't have told you to fuck me if he thought that Johnny would mind. When we get to my house, stop short, don't go on the drive, I'll take you in through the boot room, while you're taking your boots off I'll slip into the shower to get all this mud off."

I had to lock the gate, it wasn't far across the field to my house but it was further to go around the roads to get there. We sat in silence in the Toyota's cab. At home I almost ran into the shower room and got straight into the shower. I could hear Johnny and Jerry talking in the boot room about the cable run and the trench that would need to be cut. I heard talking in the services cupboard that backed onto the shower.

Page 41

"Well, if I remember rightly, the drain from the boot room goes straight out and is set in nine inches of concrete heading for the front of the house. I think that you'll need to find a way of getting a cable under the shower tray next door and break through the foundations at the far end of the shower tray, we'll only have to replace one tile if we can do it right."

Johnny knocked on the shower room door, "Vicky darling, Jerry needs to look at the floor of the shower room and I don't want to keep him here longer than necessasary."

"The door isn't locked...it's okay to come in!"

I had been about to step out of the shower but I stopped under the water a little longer. Johnny brought Jerry into the room and smiled at me, I was washing between my legs and facing the shower screen door when Jerry walked in. Jerry had to kneel on the floor in front of the shower to remove the plastic inspection cover to see how clear the void under the shower was.

Johnny just stood there looking proudly at the way I just carried on washing myself as Jerry checked me out.

Jerry said that there was plenty of room under the shower tray to route the cable from the garden and into the services cupboard, Johnny pointed into the junction between the shower tray and the wall just below my feet.

"We can break that tile and drill out through the floor and foundations and just chisel a track for the cable to lie under the surface...actually I can do that, I have the equipment for cutting stone and concrete and a breaker drill to get through the wall. I'll find a tile from somewhere that will suit the hole."

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, still totally naked, I stepped onto the towel that I was going to use to cover my body but I didn't cover myself.

"I can help you there, I squatted down with my knees wide apart, Jerry looked at Johnny and he blushed but he quickly got over that and his eyes shot back to the junction between my thighs. I tapped the tile in the corner, it sounded hollow, another tap, closer to the edge of the tile and it popped out of the hole.

"This has been loose for about three weeks, Sarah dropped a bottle of shampoo on her way to take a shower and the tile just flipped over."

Johnny looked at the tile in my hand, flipped it over, it hadn't been cemented down properly when it was first laid, there was a diagonal line of glue on one half of the tile and the other side was totally clean and there wasn't any cement left on the floor where the unglued section of tile lined up with.

"Well, it was a bad job of laying years ago but at least it means I won't have to try and match it with a new tile!

I squatted down again and picked up the towel. I started drying myself with the towel but trying hard not to hide my body from the two men. Johnny took Jerry out into the boot room, it took Johnny just seconds to slip his feet into his wellington boots. Jerry had to sit down to tie his boot laces, Johnny looked over at me as I stood drying myself in the open doorway, he gestured with his head in my direction, "Isn't she bloody fantastic...great body, beautiful face, brilliant cook and she's never said no to sex, whatever and whenever I've wanted it, never too tired to please me."

Jerry shot me a guilty look as he stood up; Johnny was still talking as the men stepped out of the boot room.

"Kate was a beautiful girl wasn't she, was her body anything like Victoria's?"

Jerry looked over his shoulder again, I'd moved out of the shower room and into the boot room, he gave me a smile, "My Kate was every bit as lovely as your wife, she was much younger of course but she wouldn't have been comfortable being naked with another man in the room with us."

Page 42

I watched as Johnny and Jerry discussed the routing of the electric cable to the shed that he wanted to put power into. I still wasn't being careful about exposing myself to the two of them in the back garden, I looked over towards the farm house, our back door was out of Ron's arch of vision but he'd be able to see into about half of the back garden.

Johnny walked with Jerry to the back gate, they were discussing payment and when Jerry would be free to work. Jerry had a full schedule; Ron had a lot of new buildings that he was working on so Johnny suggested working on Saturdays or after work, the last thing I heard was, "If you come round after work, Vicky will feed you, you know, look after you to make sure that it's worth your while."

Johnny came into the boot room laughing his head off; he pulled his boots off, "What was so funny?"

"Poor old Jerry, don't know if you noticed, when he saw you in the nude his cock almost burst out of his trousers, he's built like a horse. I only knocked on the shower room door because I was sure that you would cover up before you told me to come in, I was just testing you, I didn't believe you when you said in the church that you wouldn't have cared if Father Flynn had walked in and caught you naked. Well, you proved that you didn't care if another man saw you naked!"

"Why did you bring his ex wife up and compare her with me?"

"He thinks that his Kate was some kind of virgin. When you were pregnant with Dawn we had a 'Gentleman's Smoker' for our customers at a lap dancing club, even though we rented the whole place mid-week, they wouldn't relax their no under 'Twenty-fives' rule so Jerry couldn't come."

I was finished drying myself and was wondering if I should put my nighty on or my usual jeans and 'T-shirt. Johnny was looking into the kitchen to see that it was clear.

"And...what's the point to this tale, what was so funny in the story?"

"Well, Kate was one of the pole dancers, my dad talked her into putting on a little private show for a few special customers, by the end of the evening, she'd screwed six of our biggest customers and my dad and two other directors. Jerry only met her because she popped into the office to collect keys to a new flat that my dad had offered her on a 'Payment in kind' kind of deal and Jerry bumped into her in the office and fell in love with her instantly."

"That sounds awful! Did your dad stop messing about with her after she married Jerry?"

"No, he still sees her once a week to collect the rent from her, she'd still be married to Jerry if she hadn't fallen pregnant, apparently Jerry never actually had full sex with her so she couldn't kid him into believing he was the father...that and the fact that there was a better than even chance that the baby would be black rather than white."

"Did you ever screw poor Jerry's ex?"

Page 43

Johnny grinned at me, "Would it make you mad if I said I did?"

I shrugged my shoulders making my breasts jump, after all, how could I complain about him having extra marital sex after what I'd been doing all day? He grabbed me and gave me a passionate kiss. "Can you remember when I was at Glen's birthday bash and came home early and I was a bit...let's say...aggressive with you?"

It only happened once. Before yesterday our sex was totally vanilla so it actually did stand out in my mind, "Yes I remember that, probably three years ago."

He nodded his head, "Well, I'd just watched Kate take on three men in a public room and she offered it to me next but I came straight home and did it with you instead of her."

I was confused now, "Hold on a minute, if you were going to parties with strippers all these years, how come you never asked to see me in the nude before yesterday."

He grinned at me, "I was terrified of upsetting you, you do have a reputation of having a fiery temper, I thought that if I upset you, made you feel like I was just taking you for granted...well, look at your mum and dad, you haven't spoken to them for over eighteen years and they only live in the next village. I thought that I had to treat you with the utmost respect. After that night when Kate offered me sex, I thought that I'd been so hard on you that I didn't come near you for two months after, I thought that I'd really pissed you off that night!"

"Mummy, what time...mummy, you forgot your clothes!"

I wrapped my towel around me, "I was just showing daddy something Dawn darling."

"Okay, but what time is dinner, it's getting very late!"

"Daddy was just suggesting getting us all take-away pizza for dinner, you take the menu through and ask Cousin Simon and Sarah what they want."

Dawn took the menu and ran through to the living room. Johnny whispered, "I know what Sarah wants, she's been throwing herself at your nephew since he got here."

"She's just practicing the art of flirting, she knows she's too young to do more than just flirt."

Johnny started to put his shoes on to go to the Pizza shop, the best pizza shop in the area was in Wellingborough, it served the best pizzas but was in the worst area, a very bad neighbourhood where we usually both went to fetch the pizzas so one of us could stay in the car so that it still had all four wheels on it when you came back out of the shop.

I could hear the wheels in Johnny's head grinding as he leaned forward to fasten his shoes, I was drying my hair, he looked up at me and grinned, "Shall I take Simon with me to collect the pizzas? Save you having to get dressed."

Page 44

"Simon can't drive your car so you'll have to drive and collect the pizzas, do you think having Simon sitting in the passenger seat will stop the yobs taking your car, they'll see him, a half-cast kid sitting in your expensive car and think he's already robbing you and jump in with him."

I waited a moment to see if Johnny made the obvious retort, '"Well, I could drive and just give Simon the cash to collect our food!' but after a thoughtful moment Johnny said, "Yes, you're right, so...what are you going to wear for the drive to Wellingborough?"

"How would you like me to dress?"

"You look great just as you are...or is that a step too far for the new liberated you?"

"I can't drive wearing a towel but I could drive your car wearing a bathrobe if you want me to."

He said nothing; he just grew a dopy grin and nodded his head excitedly.

"Should I wear my bathrobe or yours?"

"Mine, yours is much too long."

I collected my handbag and Johnny's second best dressing gown as his best dressing gown had been worn by Simon yesterday and was in the wash. I drove from our village to Wellingborough; it was a thirty mile round trip but mostly on seventy miles per hour roads so it wouldn't take long to drive that far. We had a large insulated bag in the boot of the car to keep take-away food hot, just in case of holdups on our way home.

I sat in the driving seat of Johnny's seven series BMW, it was more comfortable than our sofa, it didn't need a key to start, just so long as the key was nearby the car would start. I told the car that I was driving it and the seat automatically adjusted to my preferences. The first few miles were all slow roads but once on the 'A-fourteen' I put my foot down, the speed limit was seventy but I drove at eighty miles an hour.

As I drove Johnny was playing with my naked body, my dressing gown wide open. It was fortunate that the powerful car was an automatic, all I needed was one foot on the gas pedal so my legs could be as wide apart as Johnny wanted them to get access to my cunt as I drove.

Once we got to Wellingborough and the roads with street lights on them Johnny closed my dressing gown so that it was just open about four inches down the front and closed over my lap, just open wide enough so that anyone seeing me would realise that I was at least topless under the gown.

As we drove onto the estate where the pizza shop was there were two police cars and a fire engine, I went to close my dressing gown but Johnny stopped me. "No one's looking at us darling!"

Page 45

He was right, all attention was on a burning wheelie bin, not a small household bin but a large industrial bin, "Why aren't they trying to put the fire out?"

The kids set a bin on fire last week but they'd put a petrol can in the bottom with a sheet of plywood on top before they built the fire, as soon as the firemen put their hose on the fire, the wood tipped the fire all over the petrol can and it exploded throwing burning petrol all over the firemen, no one was hurt but now they just stand clear and wait until the bin burns itself out. They'll stop the fire spreading to other things if it starts to expand."

"And what are the police standing around for?"

"They're here to stop the kids throwing bottles and stones at the firemen."

"They should bulldoze the whole place down."

"If they did that, where would they put all the bad families, this estate collects every misfit family from all over the county, troublesome tenants are evicted and this is all they'll ever get offered after an eviction."

We stopped outside the food shop, Johnny made sure that he set the front opening of my dressing gown to exactly how he wanted it to show off just as much of my breasts as he wanted to anyone passing our car and he left me sitting there.

I watched him tell the counter staff what we'd ordered and he looked through the shop window just as a young man cycled past the car on the pavement, the cyclist hit his brakes so hard that his bike almost stood up on its front wheel. He kicked backwards with his feet until he was level with my window. He made no secret of the fact that he was staring in at my body as I sat there, his nose was pressed against the glass. I looked over at Johnny and then I wound the window down.

"Can I help you sonny?"

He leaned in the car and reached in with his right hand, he was stroking my breasts through the gap in front of my dressing gown. I slapped his hand away, "You're too young for that sonny."

His hand shot to his back pocket, his ID thrust under my nose, his photo ID said that he was eighteen years and a few months old. The ID cards were provided by the police and local council to prove to pubs that kids were old enough to drink legally.

"Okay, you are old enough."

I looked at Johnny again and as the boy's right hand slipped back inside my dressing gown, pushing it open a little wider to fully expose my left breast, Johnny was slipping three large pizza boxes into our insulated bag. He walked past the boy without really looking, the boy looked at Johnny nervously but kept his hand on my breast, I heard him sigh with relief when Johnny walked past us without even looking, the boy relaxed and he leaned in further to kiss me as he rubbed his hand down from my breasts towards my pussy.

Page 46

The boy froze again when he heard Johnny open our car's boot to pop the bag with the pizza's in, his lips left mine and he looked confused, "Don't panic, my husband's okay."

He relaxed again and rubbed his fingertips over my bare pussy mound. Johnny opened the passenger door, he slipped into the seat, he looked at the boy kissing me and he said, "Hi there, what's your name?"

"John Walker."

"Hi John, I'm Johnny Clarke, this is Vicky, my wife."

Johnny kissed me, he then moved his mouth to my ear and whispered, "Would you suck his cock for me if I asked you to?"

I looked from Johnny to the boy's face and then back at Johnny; I nodded my head and whispered, "Bit out in the open here though, there are two police cars just around the corner!"

"Hey John, would you like my wife to suck your cock for you?"

John Walker nodded his head enthusiastically. Johnny looked around our surroundings, there was an unlit service yard at the back of the shops, "Why don't you cycle over to the back of the shops by the bin store, we'll drive round and meet you there."

I drove slowly around the back of the shops, it was almost totally dark around there, the only shaft of light came from the open back door to the pizza shop. "What if someone comes out of the back of the shop and catches us?"

"If you're too frightened we'll just call it off, leave John Walker disappointed though!"

I couldn't see Johnny's face, I didn't doubt that John Walker would be disappointed not to get his dick sucked but I knew that Johnny would be disappointed as well. I pulled the door release and stepped out of the car, Johnny followed me, he left the internal lights on in the car to cast enough light for him to see what I was doing with John Walker.

I rubbed over the front of John's trousers, he was already hard in anticipation but he was no monster in the trouser department. Johnny came up behind me as John Walker kissed me and started exploring my body with his fingers all over again. I opened his trousers and pushed them down to his knees, he was about five inches long but little fatter than a cigarette, I pulled his foreskin back and de-fluffed under his foreskin.

Johnny took hold of the collar of my dressing gown and pulled it open and down, I was totally naked once again in public, Johnny threw my dressing gown over the bonnet of his car and came back to me. I was about to squat down in front of John to suck his cock but Johnny stopped me, he placed his right hand on my belly and his left hand on the back of my neck. I was pushed down so that my legs remained straight.

Page 47

I started sucking John Walker's cock and Johnny slipped his cock in my cunt from behind and he started fucking me, setting up an in and out rhythm of my mouth on John Walker's cock as I sucked him, doubling his pleasure.

"Can I fuck her as well Johnny?"

Johnny stopped fucking me, his cock still in my cunt, he was obviously thinking about the boys request. I pulled my mouth off of his cock and looked behind me at my husband.

"You can't fuck her cunt, she's in her fertile week but if she'll let you and you want to, you can fuck her in her arse."