Stranger Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at the boy's face, he grinned at Johnny and nodded his head. Johnny turned me so that I could suck his cock and John Walker set to work on trying to get his cock in my bum. I wasn't sure if he wasn't hard enough or if I was too tight but every time he pushed his cock bent away from its target.

John Walker was getting very frustrated and I was mindful that our pizzas were still in the boot of the car, they were in an insulated bag but that wouldn't keep them warm forever.

"I need some kind of lubrication or I'll never get in Johnny."

"I've got mayonnaise dippers in the boot from the pizza shop."

"That'll do."

Johnny pulled out of my mouth and he fetched a pot of mayonnaise. A blob was rubbed on my bum and the rest plastered over John Walker's cock. 'Butter, mayonnaise...what next, a full salad?' popped in my head and at the same moment, Johnny's cock popped back in my mouth and John Walker''s cock popped up my bum.

I was very tight and John Walker was very excited and that combination tipped him over the edge in just a few minutes. My first foray into anal sex was painful but very short lived. Johnny knew that the boy had hurt me but it hadn't lasted very long and we were soon driving past the burning wheelie bin.

"Did it hurt very much?"

"Quite a lot as he got in me and a little because he was so eager and inexperienced but it didn't hurt too much."

"If it still hurts when we get home, there is some of that mastitis cream in the shower room, you can wash the mayonnaise off your bum and stick a finger full of the cream up there, that will sooth things and cool them down."

Page 48

I nodded my head and as I hit eighty miles per hour on the 'A-fourteen', Johnny opened the front of my dressing gown totally and just sat looking at my body as I 'Flashed' past all the eighteen wheelers on the road from the docks at Harwich and Felixstowe to the midlands.

I let Johnny take the food through to our family while I went to the shower room and washed my bum, the dressing gown was messy around where my salad dressed bum had been as well as John Walker's semen had leaked out. I used the mastitis cream on my pussy and my bottom hole to sooth things down. I had no doubt that I would be entertaining Johnny tonight after everyone was in bed, he'd watched me being fucked by Jon Walker as I sucked his cock but he hadn't climaxed so he'd been highly excited and not taken it to fruition.

I dressed in just a nighty, nothing under it and nothing over it. Not having a massive ginger Tom cat sleeping on my lap meant that not wearing any knickers was less obvious under my nighty. As I joined the others in front of the TV to eat my pizza Sarah and Dawn looked over at me with shocked looks on their faces but the call of the pizza took their minds off of what mummy was wearing in the living room.

After dinner we all lounged around on the sofas watching TV, I could see neighbours walking past our living room through the living room window, every one of them looked in and waved at me as they passed. Half the village walked their dogs on our meadow at the side of the house. I saw lights go on and off in Ron's house as he and June walked around their house.

At nine-thirty, the kids were sent to bed and Johnny kissed me, "I'm going up to have my shower, will you be long?"

"I'll be right up."

Another kiss, Johnny's phone rang, he looked at the screen, "My dad..." Johnny leaned in and whispered, ".is it okay if I tell my dad what you did with John?"

"If you like."

Johnny grinned at me and as he ran for the stairs he started talking to his dad.

Simon jumped up as soon as Johnny was out of sight, he was all over me, kissing me, trying to pull my nighty off. I stopped him, you can only have a few minutes, Johnny wants to fuck me after his shower.

I was about to take Simon up my cunt but had a thought, Johnny had seemed desperate to tell his father that I'd let a boy have anal sex with me at the back of the pizza shop while I sucked his cock so he might want to try it that way for himself.

Page 49

I pushed Simon away from me, "If you want to fuck me you'll have to do it up my bum, Johnny will be suspicious if he finds my cunt full of fresh spunk."

"This will never get in you, Ron took thirty minutes and only got the tip of his finger in your arse this morning, that was only twelve hours ago."

"Well, if you can't get in you'll have to wait until Johnny's finished with me."

I stood in front of the window, my hips pressing against the back of the sofa, I leaned forward slightly and waited. I was looking out of the window, just in case the dog walkers came past. Simon lifted the back of my nighty and he bent his knees and took aim. Simon was rougher than necessary getting in, I think he was trying to teach me a lesson. He was surprised when he slipped in with little resistance. It had hurt me a lot when he got in, causing me to stand upright and gasp in pain.

I leaned forward again and let Simon fuck me, we heard Johnny turn the water on after his conversation with his father had finished, Simon fucked me throughout the time Johnny was showering and when the sound of water stopped, I looked over my shoulder at Simon, "You'll have to stop now, finished or not, you'll have to wait until Johnny's finished and gone back to his own room if you aren't ready to cum.

I looked back to the road and saw an elderly woman walking a Jack Russell towards our meadow, she didn't look in our direction but her just being in sight tipped Simon over the edge and he really filled my back passage with his spunk.

I had just managed to pull the back of my nighty down as Johnny started down the first half of the stairs. Johnny was wearing just pyjamas; he didn't have a third best dressing gown and his best and second best dressing gowns were both in the wash.

I climbed up the stairs to meet Johnny on the half landing. I had to concentrate hard to keep my anal muscle closed to stop Simon's spunk dribbling down the backs of my legs. When we got to my bedroom, I opened the door and looked to the window; Ron was already out on his veranda, standing behind his telescope. I turned the light on and Ron disappeared from my view.

I used the toilet to allow as much of Simon's spunk to drain out of my bum as wanted to; I wiped and left the bathroom. I pulled my nighty off and looked down on Johnny as he lay on my bed.

"Front or back?"

Johnny looked shocked at my question, "Wellll, I told my dad that you'd just had anal sex, he told me that I should try it as well, it's better if you do it often until your body is used to it!"

"So back it is then!"

Page 50

I gathered all of the pillows and made a hill in the middle of the bed, I got a bath sheet and covered the heap of pillows with that. I knelt in front of the mound and fell forward over the hump. Johnny was surprised at just how easy it was to slip his cock up my bum and he started fucking my arse as if it was my cunt.

As Johnny fucked me he said, "I've got a bit of bad news...my dad phoned to tell me that Paul is stuck in Luton, he's entertaining the senior planning officer from Bedfordshire, he's only just moved from the meal to the brothel, it was his turn to milk the cows tomorrow but he probably won't be finished in Luton until four o'clock so I'll have to take his turn. I'll have to get to sleep before midnight."

"Well, we have two hours, best make the most of it but if you want oral sex or want to use my pussy after being up my bum, you'll have to wash your cock first."

Johnny wasn't in any hurry, he just fucked me up the bum slow and long thrusts, he had no intention of climaxing, he just wanted to feel my tight bum encasing his cock. He still hadn't cum at midnight.

"Don't you want to cum?"

He smiled as he wiped his cock, "No I shot a lot in the last twenty four hours, I want to build up my stocks for later on today."

Today was right, the clock had just clicked over to a minute past midnight. Johnny kissed me and left, I turned the light off, I expecyed Simon to open my door the moment that Johnny closed his own bedroom door.

At twelve thirty, I went down to the living room, Simon was sleeping on the sofa in front of the film on the TV. I turned the TV off and the light and then I went back to bed.

I slept until four fifteen, I had expected Johnny to want his climax before work but he didn't come to my room at four o'clock as I expected him to. I pulled my nighty on and went down stairs. I'd been woken by the sound of my husband rushing around in the kitchen, he apologised as he rushed to make himself a cup of instant coffee, he'd set his alarm for four o'clock and had slept through the bell. His emergency fall back alarm woke him at quarter past so he'd missed his window of opportunity for a quickie.

I took over making his coffee and I popped two slices of bread into the toaster while Johnny finished getting dressed. I was still waiting for the toast to cook but had put his coffee into a thermos cup to take with him. he rushed in the kitchen with his wellington boots on, he grabbed the coffee, "Out of time...sorry, the meadow ladies will be waiting for me with painful udders, I'll have to leave the toast."

Johnny ran out of the house just as the toast jumped out of the toaster. I buttered it with homemade butter made from milk from our own cows. I was about to eat the toast myself but had second thoughts, I slipped my feet into my own wellington boots and headed out on Johnny's heels.

Page 51

I caught up with him as he opened the gate from the top meadow; the cows were jostling for position to get down to the milking parlour.

Johnny looked surprised to see me out in the lane wearing just my nighty. He was grateful for the toast but he said that he'd have his hands full with the cows until they reached the milking parlour. I pushed the toast at him again, "You eat your toast and I'll look after the gate!"

We walked down the lane together, even after Johnny finished his toast; it gave him the opportunity to drink his coffee before he had his hands full of cow's udders.

Once I'd closed the gate behind the cows at the farmyard, Johnny had finished his coffee and I went home leaving him to wash down udders and hook the girls up to the milking machine.

I walked in home just as the girls woke up and came tumbling down the stairs, Simon had been sleeping on the sofa still when Johnny got up but he was gone now, up to his bedroom...or perhaps in my bedroom, waiting for me to get back. The girls did all their before school activities and were breakfasted, washed and dressed for school by the time the school bus was due. While the girls were showering I took the opportunity to plaster my vagina and anus with mastitis cream so that it would have a few minutes to soak in. I gave the girls their usual five minute warning before the bus was due and I put the coffee machine on, I expected Ron to turn up as soon as the girls left the house so I wanted coffee ready for when he arrived.

I wasn't disappointed, as the girls stepped off the drive Ron drove on it, parking his toy car behind Johnny's BMW. I call it a toy car because he owned an Arial Atom, basically a go-cart that you drove on the road. Four wheels, an engine and a mess of tubular aluminium. The driver and the passenger were open to the elements.

Ron walked in and I offered him a coffee, "I'd love one, and while you're getting it I'd like you naked please."

I walked into the kitchen, stripped my nighty off and poured Ron's coffee. I took it to him and as he blew over the top of his cup he said, "Bend over and grip your ankles."

I turned my back to him, bent over and gripped my ankles. Ron put his cup on the coffee table and parted my bum cheeks, he probed around my anus with his index finger, it entered me with ease, "You've come on very well in just twenty four hours, do you think you could take me up your arse today?"

I tried to shrug my shoulder but that was too difficult in my current position so I said, "Not sure, probably."

"Are you willing to try today or would you rather wait until you've had more practice?"

I looked over my shoulder, "May as well at least try it today if you want to."

Page 52

I got a smile; Ron picked his cup up again and took a sip. "How did you like your outing to Market Harborough yesterday?"

"I had a lot of fun, got over any remaining traces of shyness that I may have had."

"Good, very good...you do know that I sold you to Suleiman yesterday don't you?"

"Well, you got an extra five percent discount from him for sending me to him."

"Yes I did, that's worth...at a conservative estimate...about five thousand pounds over the thirty days. How does it make you feel, knowing that Suleiman paid me five thousand pounds to fuck you yesterday."

"I guess it makes me feel a bit like a prostitute!"

Ron smiled at me, "And if Suleiman can get his monster cock up your bum in the next six days, my extra discount goes to ten percent and will last for sixty days. What Suleiman doesn't know is that I'm going to put a big order his way in the next few weeks, I'll effectively double what I buy from him for two months. So his shag will cost him a hell of a lot more than five thousand pounds."

"I'm sure he has leeway built into his pricing structure to cover it. He took a lot of orders for his new shower system after I demonstrated it yesterday to some of his plumbers."

Ron grinned at me and took another sip of his coffee, he put his cup down and stepped in behind me, he thrust his cock in me hard, I was thankful that I'd had the forethought of plastering my bum with the soothing mastitis cream before Ron arrived. It was a hard fuck, painful but quick. I was so tight that Ron exploded in me in just five minutes.

I rushed to the toilet, the more my arse was fucked, the more difficulty I had in holding back the semen that was pumped in me. As I sat on the toilet Ron came in and stood at the sink, he was washing his cock as I took my time emptying my bottom.

"June is taking Sarah and Dawn to London to see the Russian Ballet on Saturday, she had planned on taking in the matinee performance and coming home on the seven o'clock train, if I get her to extend her visit with the girls to take in a west end musical as well and stop in London in a hotel over night, would you allow Johnny to invite Suleiman over to your house for dinner on Saturday."

"What's the deal?"

"I want Johnny to invite Suleiman to fuck you, I want Johnny to watch as Suleiman tries to get up your arse, if he fails, I still have three more days to open you up enough for him."

I wiped my bottom and flushed the toilet. I smiled at Ron, "Are we going to do a little more" I raised my eyebrows twice.

Page 53

I guided Ron up to my bedroom and he fucked me in the missionary position for an hour, he rode me hard because he'd already climaxed once and when he came close to his climax he stopped, "Tight, time for a little more training!"

I set up my podium again, the way I'd done for Johnny a few hours earlier. Ron smiled at me, he'd watched me doing the same thing twelve hours earlier for his son. Ron fucked my arse for the second time that morning, he got in easier than the first time and he didn't ride me as hard, he took his time, I actually had an orgasm from anal sex which I didn't imagine possible until it washed over me.

Ron dressed and left me in bed, I heard the two litre supercharged Honda engine ripping his Arial Atom 'Three point five R' across the village, I could still hear the 'Atom Bomb' as it reached the 'A-fourteen' and then it really ripped, it would get from nought to sixty in under three seconds.

Ron had only been gone for thirty seconds when I heard the boot room door open and Johnny walked in. I looked at the time, it would be lunch time soon, Johnny had returned from the farm early, he would shower to get the smell of cows off him. I ran down to the bathroom in the boot room and opened the door to find Johnny washing himself. I joined him in the shower room and we washed each other.

"What would you like for lunch darling?"

Johnny grinned, "I'd love to watch you eating 'Black Pudding'. Can you remember that guy I told you made Kate pregnant?"

"Your father's building materials supplier you mean?"

"That's the fella, well, I watched him screw Kate and I'd love to watch him with you...the thing is, Paul needs a bit of a special deal on bricks for a new housing development, the planners have demanded bricks that match the rest of the village and Suleiman is sitting on a mountain of them, he's waiting for them to appreciate in value because they stopped making them a few years back and Paul needs them at a better price than Suleiman wants for them."

"So, what's your plan?"

"Paul told me that that my mother can keep the girls in London all night on Saturday, Paul will invite Suleiman to come here for a business dinner and, knowing Suleiman, he'll bring up the suggestion of sex, you, me, Paul and Suleiman...all in bed together!"

"Paul...when did he come into the equation?"

Johnny just laughed and pushed his cock in my mouth...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stranger Previous Part
Stranger Series Info

Similar Stories

Mom's Office Party Son's sex life collides with mom's afterwork activities.in Incest/Taboo
The Misadventures of Ms. Watson Ch. 01 A divorced mother falls for her son.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
A Naked Submissive Mother Sexually insatiable Mom lets her Son play too.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories