All Comments on 'Stranger Than Truth Ch. 07'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Just to vent after having finished page 1, on what transpires IN the story, not on the story itself:

Charles has experienced a severe case of dominant failure. Just to act on the hear-say of a friend with whom he knows not always to be in agreement, not wanting to hear the explanation of his trusted - but on this occasion distrusted - submissive and completely forgetting that he already discussed with Valerie that Sally needed to go without a safeword, not approving that but accepting it nevertheless. And therefore giving unsound orders and forsaking two people for eight important days. Very bad behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
beautiful

Somehow I only just discovered this series and have spent the last 3 days reading from the very beginning when precious Val went searching. I'm extremely impressed by the evolving characters and story line. You are truly talented and erotically brilliant. Now after 3 days of being in intense pleasure as well as ready to shed tears I find I have to wait for the next installment....TORTURE I say pure Torture. I will be waiting breathlessly in hopes of seeing that next instalment soon. Until then I'm off to purchase ahorse hair whip *grin*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh wow

it almost makes me sick to hear the word finaly..i dont want it to stop, i love the world You've created...the characters... please dont stop them....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Anxiety

I was so nervous waiting for her confrontation with Charles it almost made me ill; fantastic!

danalearnsdanalearnsabout 16 years ago
Awesome

i enjoy your writing so much. thank you for sharing and i cannot wait to read the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just Perfect

Can't wait for the finale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous