All Comments on 'Stranger Than Truth Ch. 08'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sad...

I am sad that you are not continueing this story but I am so happy that you have once again brought your talent to this site to share with everyone! It is always nice to read such a well thought out and written story and I thank you from the bottom of my heart and will continue to read this and other stories that you put on here ... just hurry back to this one I can hardly wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautiful

This story was absolutely beautiful.I love the details you included that made it erotic but also while showing the punishments you were able to feel the love between these characters. You have truly helped them develop in wonderful people who would be welcomed in our community. I hope you find a way to continue the story line eventually. Best wishes and keep writing you are brilliant at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'm Sad

I'm sad that Valerie's story is over. I enjoyed it so much. But then I've enjoyed all of your stories. Please keep writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
please say it isnt so

please please please tell me that this isnt the end of valerie's storie. i would love to hear how her training with her Master goes, and how things are with sally and Francine. and lily....lily missed out there...please bring them back.

this was a wonderful story, i loved it so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fabulous

Omg I loved this story ! What the author had written is so spectacular, Myself being a Domme for 20 yrs, Iv seen so much of ppl being judged based on lifestyles. I have shared this story with others in this lifestyle. They all love it ! Thank u Dweaver999 for ur stories, keep up the great work !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awesome series

thanks for the promise to visit valerie and company again! i was so happy to see that there may be more coming. It's hard to think good fictional friends may not come back, they are such great characters.

CoryleaCoryleaover 15 years ago
Loved it

*sigh* Love, drama, crisis, romance and happy ending -- what more could a person ask for? :-) I love how real you've made Valerie seem and how clear you've made it that her submission is the choice of a brave, strong woman. Thank you for a fabulous story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

a very good story that tells what d/s is really, with all it's different levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Wonderful Story

You love your characters, and it shows. And that makes us love them too.

GlosUKGlosUKover 13 years ago
Wow

I have just finished reading This atraight on from Valerie and have loved the stories immensely.

Congratulations.

Off to check out your other stories.

libertarianlibertarianabout 13 years ago
Secretary

Although I have never been privileged to play, I think the movie Secretary was the first film to show what the scene means. It feels authentic to me. I wish someone would make a screen play of Valerie's Crisis and make the real movie. I think it would be very helpful.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

See my previous comment on Chapter 7:

And Charles did atone - a bit. But the punishment he gave Valerie for not telling him what she was doing - remaining to dominate Sally - was unjustified as well. His e-mail stated: "Do not attempt to explain anything by e-mail. My duties here will prevent me from giving the matter the attention it deserves." So she was prohibited to approach him to inform that she would remain to be Sally's owner.

Small detail. But what a magnificent story! It has completely exhausted me, of stars to award ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous