All Comments on 'Stranger Things Happen'

by FiftySomething

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This could be a good story only if...

This could be a good story only if this was a real fantasy and a first for her...But she had done that all her adult life as he said in the beginning: "Before we were together, though, she was promiscuous. I never asked for all the details, but I know she's had dozens of sexual partners, many of which she never even dated or knew..."!!!! So this wasn't a fantasy, but an obsession!! Her list of fucking strangers was miles long, and still she had that fantasy? Being so, what she needed, wasn't another stanger to fuck, but psychiatric help...2*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
One Small Detail

In your world, do women get any say in who fucks them?

mottfanmottfanover 8 years ago

I was really hoping the husband would get a nice slimy juicy creampie. It's just a fantasy of mine, and I would never do it, but just the thought of fucking a woman that just had a man cum in her pussy drives me to orgasm.

I enjoyed your story however. Gave it 5 stars.

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingalmost 6 years ago
Well done

Very enjoyable story, a fantasy story about a loving couples fantasy. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 4 years ago
Incredible

I love how she was so easy taking his cock in her mouth, knowing he brought another man into bed. Great story. My wife and I play the same roleplay game. Now I know I need to take it to the same level as this story. Great.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Nice cuck sets the whore up with some strange dick.

RoammeRoamme18 days ago

I wish my husband still did this stuff to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous