Strangers Come Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She undressed, and then pulled Oscar to his feet and got him to undress too, and then spent a while being turned on by the shape of him, and the feel of him, and his difference to Nate. He was smooth and hard and smelled new, smelled like someone else, and she liked that. She really liked it.

She kissed Oscar's chest, and slid her hands over him, and he stroked her back and kissed her neck and she started realizing how much she was into this.

She was into this. She was into sex, and Oscar was fine as a partner, and she'd been ready for this, going to go through with this, all along, but now she actually wanted it.

His slow teasing touch on her back, the scrape of nails over her ass and teasing dabs of his mouth on her shoulder, that was getting her wet. Standing there, naked, doing this with a man she didn't know, another man, while Nate watched, that was getting her wet too.

She was wondering how to say she'd like to actually start, whether she should just lie down with her feet apart and tell him to have at it, when he knelt down in front of her.

It hadn't even occurred to he might. It had sort of occurred to her, like it did when you were with anyone, but she hadn't wanted to ask because it already felt like she was being pretty demanding. And she didn't want to seem like she was enjoying it too much, either, she supposed, in case Nate got upset.

Oscar knelt down, and held her legs, and slowly licked at her, and she glanced at Nate, and then moved her feet a bit so Oscar could reach, and decided she was really going to enjoy this after all.

"Sit down," Oscar said, and helped her backwards onto the couch.

The couch she'd fucked Nate on a hundred times, and was now sitting on it, in someone else's mouth.

He spread her open, and sucked on her, and he was pretty good. Nothing fancy, no tricks with his tongue, he just sucked on her with his mouth, kept his fingers away, until she was all achy and tingly and desperate, feeling like she was turning inside out with the need to have him, or anything, inside herself.

"Hey," she said, "Come on," and pulled him up towards her.

He'd gone a bit soft, so she bent and sucked him hard again. Then pulled him against herself, pulled him forward by his cock until he was between her knees, pressing against her.

"No condom," she said. "See?"

He looked at her. Pushed forward against her hand a little, like that turned him on.

"Just me," she said, and he nodded. He twitched a little against her hand. He was into this, she thought. He really wanted to bareback her.

"You want this too," she said.

"Yeah," he said.

She smiled. She liked being wanted. She felt empty and achy waiting, and wanted him inside her.

He was still pushing forward against her hand. She was about to take it away, to let him go, let him keep pushing all the way inside herself, when she realized she needed to check. She owed it to Nate to check. She didn't want to stop, was going to be quite upset if Nate asked her to, but she had to check.

She looked over at Nate. Looked at him, while she was naked under another man, holding his cock against herself.

Nobody moved for a moment, and then Nate seemed to realize what she was waiting for.

"Go on," he said, and Audrey took her hand away.

And Oscar went inside her, slithery and hot and hard. Inside, and bare, just his skin against her.

After the oral, after nothing inside her, he felt bigger and thicker than he was. She wanted to moan or shriek or something, but didn't since Nate might not like watching her being too pleased to have another man. She lay there, and bit her lip, and looked up at Oscar, and it was oddly intimate, for two strangers fucking for someone else's fantasy. She looked up at Oscar, and he looked down at her, and he held her face, and looked like he wanted to kiss her, and was inside her, filling her until she wanted to let everything out from inside herself with a sigh.

"You're good," she whispered. "You feel good. I just don't want to be too obvious."

He nodded, and kept moving inside her.

"Not too quick," she said. "Make it last."

He nodded again, and slowed down a little.

She wasn't sure if she was meant to get all porn star and do different positions and angles. She didn't know if this was about just the semen getting inside her, or if it was watching her fuck someone else too. She also didn't want to stop and ask Nate, because that might really spoil the mood.

They really should have talked about this more before they started.

Oscar had his own ideas, though. He lifted her feet up, put them against his chest and together, so he felt different, was going in at a different angle. Then he half stood up, went more downwards into her. He pulled out, and tried to turn her around, and she let him in the end, since Nate didn't seem to care, and he did her doggy for a while, then a little more sitting upright.

He came quite suddenly, she wasn't expecting it, was on her back, and she suddenly felt him twitch, and saw him close his eyes and screw up his face, and then he was all wet and full inside her. He gasped a bit, and pushed at her, and kept moving for a while, so she supposed it had worked and she had quite a lot of semen for Nate now.

She lay there a bit stunned. Stunned, and horny and disbelieving at what she'd just done.

She wasn't sure what to do now. Whether she should hop up and drip, or let Nate come over and look, or what. She pushed at Oscar, gently. Said, "Hey, hop off."

He moved, got off her, and Nate came over, quickly.

Came over, and before she could ask what to do, he started licking her. To taste her, to drink it out of her, all quiet and reverent and awed and, she thought.

Awed, and just a little bit gay. That was hot too, strangely.

She sat up a little and watched him. Some of Oscar's semen had come out of her, towards the end. There were little splatters on her mound and thigh. Nate licked those too, carefully. She sat and watched his tongue on her, lapping at someone else's semen, and decided she liked this.

It was weird, and a bit dangerous, but it was what he wanted to do, and the expression on his face, his concentration on what he was doing to her, she really liked those.

Oscar had moved over to a chair, and was just sitting there with his legs kind of crossed, watching. Like he was hiding his cock from Nate, which made no sense at all.

Audrey grinned at him, and mouthed, "Thank you," silently, and he grinned back.

Then Nate started licking inside her, and she'd had a lot of attention and no orgasms, and she was suddenly close, and almost painfully so, and needing it.

"Yep," she said. "Make me," and Nate licked until she came, while Oscar watched.

Oscar watched her come, and she was embarrassed and confused and horny still, so she said, a bit recklessly, to Oscar, "Want to again?"

Not thinking of Nate at all.

Oscar looked at Nate, and then Audrey had to as well.

"Can we?" Audrey said, and Nate moved, got out the way, which seemed to be a yes.

She sucked Oscar hard again, and could taste them on him. He didn't go down on her, though, and although she was used to that from Nate, oral after sex, she supposed that wasn't unreasonable that not everyone was as into that as Nate was.

"Turn around," Nate said, when they were about to start, and Audrey did, and Oscar had her from behind, kneeling, both of them leaning all over the couch. Audrey came again, just from sex, because she did more easily once she already had from oral, and because she was pressing down on a sofa cushion, and because she was really turned on by what she was doing and how dirty this was, even though she'd been trying not to get off on Oscar's cock in case it upset Nate. And probably trying not to come on Oscar's cock had made it worse, made it more likely she would.

Nate didn't seem to care, though. He just watched, and smiled at her, and didn't say a word.

She finished, and lay there panting while Oscar did too, and then Oscar flopped onto the couch beside her, and she put her hand over herself and squeezed everything closed, and waited until Nate came over. He knelt behind her and touched her, just gently ran his finger up and down her as Oscar's semen leaked out, and then he ate her out again, and that time it was as much her ass as the rest of her.

She didn't come, but she really, really liked it. Oscar watched, and Audrey held his hand, and it was sweet and tender and nice.

When Nate slowed down, which Audrey assumed meant he'd got everything he could out of her, she sat up and looked at Oscar.

She was a little embarrassed. Turned on, but embarrassed too. She assumed Nate wanted her pretty badly now, and she wasn't sure she wanted Oscar watching that. Sex with Oscar was something kinky, something she and Nate could share. Sex with Nate was the heart of their relationship, their love, and she wasn't sure she wanted anyone else seeing it.

Which made absolutely no sense after what she'd just done, except it did. And that she wasn't being fucked by Nate implied he felt the same.

"Thank you," she said to Oscar. "A lot. But you should probably go."

Oscar nodded, and started getting dressed.

"It was really fucking cool, though," Audrey said. "Everything we wanted, I think."

Nate nodded.

She went with Oscar to the door, and said, "Please don't tell anyone, okay? It's kind of weird."

"I won't."

"Please don't. Not even Vanessa."

"I swear," he said, and she kissed him and said thank you and bye.

Nate did want her pretty badly, it turned out. He grabbed her when she went back into the lounge, and slid inside her while she was still getting her arms and legs organized, and held her face, and kissed her, and said, "Thank you, thank you," over and over.

He came inside her, and licked it all out, and fucked her until he came again.

He didn't seem upset, just lay there on her, gasping, and grinning at her like she'd done something good. Something he appreciated.

She kissed him, and said, "Pervert," and decided it was a bit soon to talk it all though. If they were even going to.

He went to have a shower, and she just lay there and wondered about herself and where that had all come from. She felt sticky and runny all the way up inside, since head wasn't really enough to get it all out of her, no matter what Nate seemed to think. She liked that. A reminder of Oscar. Both of them inside her, at once.

*

After a week wondering if she should say anything, after a week of being horny, Audrey said, "Should we ask Oscar back?"

"Not Oscar, but if you want to again we can with someone else."

"Not Oscar?" Audrey said, a bit worried. "Are you okay? Not jealous or something?"

"Not that. I just want to do something else."

"Okay. That same kind of something else?"

He nodded. "A stranger. In a bar. He comes in you and then we go home. You stay all sticky."

"Ah," Audrey said. "Dude. Mate. I love you, but that's kind of a bit..."

"Like you've never had a guy in a club do that to you."

"Um. When I was younger. And stupider."

"So pick someone who looks clean."

"But it has to be a stranger."

"Pretty much, yeah."

"And in a bar?"

He nodded.

"So basically, you want me to have sex in a nightclub. While you watch. And let some dude squirt in me."

"It sounds bad when you say it that way..."

"Oh it is pretty fucking bad, I think, but..."

"But?"

Audrey sat there, thinking. She was into having sex with other men, if he wanted her to, but this was her catching the clap for someone else's kink, really. She wasn't sure she was so into that idea.

"Let me think about it, yeah?"

*

Three nights later they were out with friends, and Audrey was still thinking. They ended up at a party and Audrey talked to the same guy beside her for half an hour, and then Nate leaned over and said, "How about giving him a handjob?"

Audrey sat there for a moment. She was tipsy and had been horny all week and it was only a handjob, so couldn't go that badly wrong.

"I suppose," she said. "I mean, why the fuck not?"

She kissed the guy. Kissed him, and made him jump and look at Nate.

"Don't worry," Audrey said, and unzipped his pants. He jumped again, then grinned, and just sat there and let her.

Each time she licked her hand, she could taste him. That turned her on. When he came she caught it in one hand, carefully, watching him with his eyes closed and feeling him pulse and spurt against her fingers.

It was hot on her palm, a wet sticky patch. It was dribbling between her fingers, dripping onto someone's floor.

She turned around and held her hand out to Nate. He just sat there and looked at it.

"You like?" she said.

He nodded.

She put her hand inside her top and smeared it on her breast. Made a bit of a mess, got some on her top, and more on her bra, but made sure Nate saw. He watched, fascinated. The other guy watched too.

Nate tried to get his hand inside her top, but she pushed him away, said, "Wait. Later."

She could feel it slowly drying all evening, could smell the faint musk of the guy on her hand for hours.

In the car, on the way home,. Nate pulled her top open and sucked her breasts, licked all over her like he was trying to get every last drop off her.

Later still, at home, she said, "You really liked that? Me with a random guy?"

"Yeah. Didn't you?"

She nodded slowly. "Actually, its kind of hot."

"Want to again?"

"Yeah, I think so. Basically, I'd fuck anyone you told me to right now. Just because."

Nate looked at her for a while.

"I mean it," she said. "Anyone. Right now."

Nate grinned.

"So we are?" Audrey said, knowing she was pushing. "Doing this again?"

"Right now?"

She shrugged. "Any time."

"You really want to?"

"I'm getting the sex so it's not really about me. Do you want me to?"

"I think so."

"Then I will."

He looked at her, and seemed to be deciding. "Okay."

*

They went out, to a bar, looking for a man. Audrey talked to one guy for a while, but when she said something about sex while her boyfriend watched, he didn't seem interested any more.

Offended, she went and sat beside Nate. "He wouldn't if you were going to watch."

"Oh."

"I suppose it makes sense. I wouldn't if some other chick was going to stare at me."

"Yeah," Nate said. "Me either."

"Ah," she said. "What?"

"I wouldn't let someone watch me. Shit no. I just want to watch them."

She sat there and looked at him for a moment and was just stunned. "You fucking weirdo," she said. "Really?"

"What?"

"You're getting me to do something you won't do yourself?"

"I suppose."

"Fuck," she said, a bit irritated. Since she was the one getting rejected because of this. "So maybe I should just go off with them and do it."

He didn't say anything for a while.

"I could," she said, considering. Now it was out there, and she'd suggested it. "I think it would be easier."

"I don't know."

"This is all for you," she said. Except the bit that was about her getting laid. "So whatever you want. I'm just saying, I think you watching is putting people off."

Another silence.

"And the thing isn't actually the sex," she said. "It's talking them into bare-backing me."

"Yeah," he said.

"So if you want me doing this," she said. "If you want some anonymous stranger inside me, I might need to do it that way. Or we just bang Oscar again."

"All right," he said, but didn't sound sure.

She looked at him. "Okay, I won't."

"Do."

"Nah, it's fine."

"No," he said. "Go and do it. Just be very careful, off on your own. Make sure you're safe, okay?"

She realized what he'd been worrying about, and was touched. "Of course," she said, and kissed him. "Now?"

"If you can see anyone."

She looked around and decided she couldn't.

"Another night," she said.

*

Another bar, a different evening, and Audrey spent a while looking around the room. She found a guy, and he was hot enough she was interested, and she went over and said hi. He asked if she wanted a drink.

"Nope," she said.

He looked at her.

"Come outside with me."

He looked at her for a moment, surprised. She kissed him. Kissed him and rubbed his cock through his pants. "I'm horny," she said.

They went outside, down the street, and found an alleyway. It was dark enough it would do.

Audrey knelt down and sucked his cock, and he was rough with her, surprisingly so. He twisted his hand into her hair and pushed her back against the wall behind her and basically fucked her mouth,. She wasn't sure how much she minded, but she wasn't really used to being treated like that, after Nate.

"Hey," she said, after she'd sucked long enough to get him hard, and had decided diseases should taste funny and she'd have noticed. "Fuck me, okay."

He took his hand away from her head, and let her stand. She pulled her underwear down from beneath her dress, looked up, and realized he was putting a condom on.

"Don't worry about that," she said.

"Yeah right."

"I mean it. I want to feel you."

He looked at her, and suddenly seemed suspicious.

"I just want to feel you," she said. "Nothing's wrong."

"Yeah," he said, wary. "I don't think so."

"I want to without."

He thought for a moment, then shrugged. "I'm not going to."

"Seriously, dude?" she said.

They looked at each other. He put his cock back in his pants. She wasn't sure if he meant it, but she didn't want him just walking away. She was horny, had just had cock in her mouth. She needed some. She also didn't want the rejection that him being able to turn his back on her implied.

She didn't know if this was betraying Nate, if fucking someone without getting his semen was breaking the rules, and therefore cheating, but she didn't really care right now.

"Fuck," Audrey said. "All right."

He leaned her against the wall and stuck his cock into her, and it was sex and everything, but it wasn't the sex she wanted. She pulled his hair a bit harder than she needed to, and tried to move to get herself there.

He came, all pressed into her neck, and she quite liked that. Then he pulled out, and stepped back, and tucked his cock away.

"What about me," she said, a bit surprised. She'd been sleeping with someone considerate for far too long and had just assumed she got to come too.

"Find someone else," he said. "I'm guessing you will."

"Fuck," she said. "You prick."

He walked off.

She walked back to the bar, and was actually a little ashamed. She shouldn't have let him fuck her, since she hadn't got anything out of it herself. No semen, and no orgasm. Basically, Nate was using her for his turn-on, and that guy had been just using her too, and after all that using, she felt a little disgusted with herself. She shouldn't let herself get treated like that.

She went back inside, and Nate looked at her excited, and she said, "No. And let's go."

"No?"

"He wouldn't without a condom. Could we go? I feel a bit stupid."

He nodded, and stood up, and let her lead him out.

*

"What happened?" Nate said later, after they were home and Audrey had got out of the shower.

"I hadn't thought about it, but a chick wanting you to bareback her, that's kind of weird. Sets of alarm bells."

"Maybe."

"I came on a bit strong about it, I think. He said no."

"So you didn't fuck him?"

Audrey sat there for a while, looking at the floor.

"Audrey?"

"Is it really bad if I did?"

No answer.

"I was horny, and he was right there, and, shit... I don't know. I thought I should, and he might change his mind once we'd started." After a moment she added, "Since you don't care anyway."

Nate didn't say anything, and she didn't look up. She wanted to cry.

"Hey," he said. "It's fine." He stroked her back. "It's okay."

She nodded, and looked at him. "Could you get me off? I'm still hanging out a bit, here."