Strangers Come Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went down on her, and made her come, and she was happy again. That was probably was saved it for her, and made her willing to try again.

*

"How about at a party," Audrey said a few nights later. "So people are less strangers, sort of. More friendly."

Nate nodded.

"And I can pretend to be all horny and desperate, never mind, just do it anyway."

"That's true."

"An alley is a bit clinical, like it's thought out."

"Okay."

Nate sat there for a while. "Do people not think as much at a party?" he said.

"Don't know. I never used to."

He grinned.

"I wondered about a hotel," she said. "Like finding someone travelling on their own."

Nate looked like he didn't understand.

"Wouldn't you be easier to push around?" she said. "Kind of lonely and missing me and wanting company?"

"Nope," he said.

"But if you were going to cheat?"

"I'm not."

"I am. Basically. Cheating."

"You're not because I know."

She sat there for a while and thought about that and decided it was true. "Yeah," she said. "But anyway. Then I thought a hotel is also impersonal and full of strangers, so probably not. Like people would be more suspicious, not less. So a party would be better."

He nodded. "You may as well try."

"I'm not unless you're okay with it," she said.

"I'm okay with it."

"You want me to? You really want me to?"

He nodded.

"And I should go off on my own? Not while you watch?"

"If you have to," he said slowly, and she wondered if that was really all right.

"And I should fuck him anyway, if he won't with no condom?"

Nate looked at her, then shrugged.

She almost changed her mind, right then. She didn't want Nate upset, or hurt, but she wanted to do this.

She hesitated, then said, "I will," and he didn't seem to be arguing.

It was his thing, after all, she supposed. And people got interested in their things, to the point they ignored what they knew was common sense. So maybe Nate was a bit worried, a bit concerned when he was thinking clearly. And maybe he was torn between jealous when she didn't have a stranger inside her and horny when she did.

So she'd do it, she decided, because she still wanted to, but this would probably be the last time.

*

They went to a party, and Audrey found a guy. They'd been there an hour, and she'd had a bit to drink, and the rooms downstairs were crowded, but the upstairs was fairly quiet. Someone talked to her, and he looked clean and reasonably cute and didn't smell odd, so she took his hand, and led him through the house until they found an empty room, and she was surprised that this was what her standards had become. Clean and didn't smell odd. There were coats on the bed, a dumping place someone might come inside any moment. She started kissing the guy, leaning against the door, holding it shut with her body.

She took out his cock, and knelt down, and sucked it hard. Not trying to make him last, just trying to get him horny. She wanted him so turned on he couldn't think. She pulled her underwear off as she sucked, and kept one hand on the door behind herself, until he was breathing roughly and swelling in her mouth. She stood up, still holding him, and turned around. Kept hold of him so he wouldn't change his mind. She didn't know why, or what muscles to use, but Nate always came quicker in her from behind, so she did that.

She was just tall enough to get him inside with heels on, and bending a little. He put his arm around her and held her against the door and fucked her, and didn't seem to care.

She was doing it, finally. She had a stranger inside her, all hot and hard and filling, and he was bare, and he didn't seem to care what weird shit she was up to as long as she was there for him to use.

He came. He twitched, and groaned, and shot semen inside her. She stood there until he was finished, but only just, then pushed him away.

"What about you?" he said.

She shook her head, and tried to put her underwear on without tripping on her shoes or putting her legs so far apart she dripped.

"I can get you off?" the guy said.

"It's fine. I just wanted a fuck, you know?"

He nodded, and seemed a bit stunned. She grinned and opened the door, looked out, and left.

She found Nate, walked past and said, "Come on."

She went back to the same room, and pulled Nate inside. The other guy was gone.

She lifted up her dress and pulled down her undies and he knelt down and looked. There was semen on her underwear and semen on her body. Inside her, still runny, but smeared around on her skin as well.

He licked it, licked her, and she closed her eyes and leaned on him and tried to block the door, and had the orgasm she hadn't earlier.

*

An hour later Audrey went to the bathroom and guy she didn't know stopped her on the way back.

"Hi," he said. "Um. I'm a friend of Matthew's."

"Who's Matthew?"

"You were just with him upstairs."

"Oh," Audrey said, and realized she hadn't asked a name. And realized how hot that was. "Yeah, okay."

"He said what you'd done. That you just wanted a bit of sex."

"Yeah," Audrey said, looking at the guy.

"And you hadn't got off."

"No," Audrey said. "Not with him."

"Want to? Get off?"

She stood there for a moment, and couldn't decide. She wasn't sure if Nate wanted this to be once, successfully, or if he wanted all the spunk up her he could get. She wasn't sure what she wanted, then decided if she was going to be a slut for Nate, she wasn't going to stop quite yet. She nodded. "All right."

He took her into a bathroom and she leaned on a counter and looked at him while he fucked her. He came, and closed his eyes, and she said, "You don't have any other friends do you?"

"A few."

"Tell them to come over and say hi."

She went and found Nate and sat down. "Um," she said. "I just met a friend of the guy from earlier."

"Okay." He looked at her. "And?"

"Ah, I kind of did."

He seemed surprised, then grinned a lot, then took her back to the bedroom and looked at her some more. And went down on her again. Afterwards, a bit shocked at herself, Audrey said, "I should probably stop this."

Nate shrugged.

"It's okay if I recruit on my own?"

"Why not?"

Seriously? Because at this point I probably will."

"Go ahead," he said, and kissed her.

*

Half an hour later, when Nate went to get a drink, a third guy approached Audrey. This was getting a bit out of hand. They went to an empty room, and had sex, and this time, because she was slippery with herself and spit and two men, and because they were doing it at odd angles, he went up her ass.

She jumped, and almost made a fuss, then realized it didn't hurt as much as normal, and let him keep going. She supposed she was turned on.

She leaned against the door and got bareback ass-fucked by a man she didn't know, who hadn't even told her his name, and it was the kinkiest, dirtiest thing she'd ever done in her life.

She was wet and horny and couldn't think, but she didn't want to come with a stranger. Even her ass-fucking bareback stranger. She wanted to come with Nate inside her, looking at her, feeling all the other men she'd had tonight.

The guy came. He blew his load up her ass, and she pushed him back, and pulled on her underwear, and shook her head when he tried to talk to her.

She was so horny she was worried she might just come, walking around, from the tug of her underwear and from feeling her lips rub against themselves.

She went and found Nate, and pulled him into a bathroom, and kissed him and tried to calm herself down while they got the door closed and locked. A few people had seen them go in, but Audrey didn't care. She was turned on enough she was taking stupid risks now.

"Three," she said, as he got himself out.

"I guessed," he said, and grinned at her.

"Three," she said. "And not my pussy either."

He looked at her. They did anal, but not that much, and only for Nate's sake. She'd enjoyed it exactly one other time, when she'd been as turned on as this, and she still didn't know why that time had been good.

"Audrey," he said. "That's..."

"I know."

"That's so fucking hot."

He knelt down and licked her, licked the stranger out of her like he had every other one, but this time rimming her.

"Fuck me," she said. "As soon as you've had enough, or done enough, or got it all, or whatever, just fuck me."

He stood up, stood behind her, and pushed his cock towards her. Towards her pussy, she realized.

"No," she said. "You too. You fuck me there too."

He moved, and pressed against her ass, and she pushed and took him inside and it didn't hurt at all. Not the slightest, although she'd already had the other guy up there.

She felt Nate swelling inside her, almost straight away, and knew he was close. "No," she whispered, "Not yet."

"Hurry,' he said.

"Not yet," she said. "Please."

"I'm not."

She pushed herself back, pushed hard, felt him slide over some part of herself deep inside that ached with goodness. She did it again, twice more, and knew he was clenching his teeth, counting backwards, whatever he had to do.

She felt herself start. She stopped moving, the world went still, she leaned there against the door and was shattered by it. He moved then, pushed into her because she was coming so hard she couldn't move. He fucked her, flooded her insides with semen, poured it into her like all the other men had done tonight, and she stood there shaking and gasping and unable to think past the wrenching joy of it.

He finished, and softened, and slid out of her. She held onto the door, and tried to slow her breathing down. She could feel semen oozing out of her, and really didn't want him licking it, not this time. She didn't know why, she was just done.

She opened the door, tried to stay behind her.

"Go," she said. "Get out."

He looked at her, confused.

"Out," she said, pushing him. "Don't listen."

She locked the door and dealt with the disgusting part of ass-fucking and was suddenly unspeakably embarrassed by everything they'd done tonight.

She left the bathroom, and people were looking at her. Grinning, like people did when they thought they'd caught you fucking.

If only they knew, Audrey thought. Actual sex was hardly worth caring about.

She went and found Nate, kissed him, and said, "Pervert," and he said, "I know."

"We should go," she said. "We should really go right now before anyone else talks to me."

"What, like that guy's friends?"

"Ah, anyone. His friends. Anyone who just saw us in the bathroom. Anyone at all."

He grinned and went towards the door.

*

In the car, she said, "I think I'm done with this, by the way. At least for a while. It was fun, but it's kind of risky."

"Yeah, fair enough."

"And you got to try. To see what it was like."

He nodded.

"Do you mind?"

"I was starting to think the same.

"So we're good?"

"We're good."

"Cool," she said. "And you'd better want to fuck when we get home. I'm nowhere near done yet."