Strangers in a Hotel Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our drinks came back and I slipped another couple of bills to Rachel. I almost always paid in cash where I could. Just habit I guess. I tipped her again and told her to bring more when she saw these running low. She agreed and trooped off to wait on other customers.

"What kind of booth do you work," I asked her. ...and with that she was off on a very long explanation of what company she worked for and what type of equipment she sold. Apparently she didn't sell physical tools, as I had thought but something called "drilling mud" which I took to be industry term for some kind of lubricant they pumped into the well sites.

Honestly she was a pretty good drinking companion. She matched me drink for drink. She could handle her alcohol. She was easy to look at and she kept the conversation going with little or no input from me. Along the way she kicked her shoes off under the table and when she got hot she removed her coat. Her blouse was sleeveless and light weight. Her giant breasts and hot pink bra under it kept my attention when I wasn't forcing myself to look at her face.

She knew I was interested and was putting on a show to keep my attention, but I got the distinct impression that she was not looking for company after the bar tonight. She only asked me a couple questions about myself, and they mainly seemed to be segues for her to tell me about another aspect of her life. She had a daughter young and she was now in her 20s. Her first marriage had failed and she was on her second husband. He had some money, she said, and she only worked to have some security of her own.

When she finished her second large drink (and seemed no worse for the wear) she turned to me and asked if I wanted another. What she was really asking is if I was willing to stand another round.

"Of course," I said signaling to Rachel almost automatically.

"Well" she stated matter of factly. "It's tinkle time!" She got up leaving her shoes and jacket where they were but taking her purse on her shoulder. She was taller than I realized, as this was the first time I had seen her standing up. She was probably almost my height: tall for a woman. I chuckled at the tinkle time comment and watched her work her way across the room to where the ladies restroom was. The view from the back was equally enticing and she drew a lot of attention from the other patrons of the bar.

"I knew you wouldn't be alone long," Rachel said as she set the new round of drinks down and cleared the old ones.

"I don't know. I think I may just be the patsy tonight, the buyer of drinks. I don't think I'm getting anywhere."

"I wouldn't know," she said a little too quickly. "But if you don't the other waitresses and I get off in about an hour. We're going out to play pool. You could come with us if you wanted."

I looked her over carefully. She was a good looking girl. She was putting herself out on a limb, asking me out, and yet not at the same time. "Maybe so," I said. "That may be a lot more fun"

She smiled and went back about her job, but I had other game on my mind. Rachel would be fun, but it would take too long to get her into bed, and it may not be tonight. I wanted Mallory and I wanted her one way or another.

I turned to the wall to look at the painting over my shoulder and to disguise my hand reaching into my breast pocket. I slipped a little white pill out of the baggie and palmed it into the webbing between my index and middle finger in such a way as it was not visible from any angle. I reached out and picked up her glass by the rim with my right hand, and in doing so, allowed the pill to drop into the liquid. It settled to the bottom and immediately began to dissolve. It was colorless, tasteless and in another 30 seconds wouldn't be visible at all.

When Mallory returned I stood politely and pulled her chair out for her. She sat and I noticed that her blouse was unbuttoned an extra button. Her cleavage was glorious to behold and I wondered for a moment if I was doing better than I thought. I guess now it didn't really matter though.

"Did you miss me,' she asked only half-jokingly.

"Desperately," I responded as I knew she wanted me to. "Now, what were you saying about your sister?"

With that she was off onto another story about how her sister had a gambling problem and lost every penny she had ever made playing craps at the casinos in Vegas. I let her talk and looked interested and watched carefully as the level of her glass dropped little by little. Within a quarter of an hour it was all gone and her speech was starting to slur. I knew the signs and wanted to get her out of public sooner rather than later.

The bar had started to clear out, and the people that were left were unlikely to find friends to go back to their rooms with them. My concern was that Rachel had expressed an interest and was probably paying attention to how it was going with Mallory. I didn't want Mallory to look too bad off when we left. Its best if you don't give people a reason to remember you in situations like this.

When her sentences started trailing off without finishing I said "Hey, what room did you say you were in?"

"425" she replied. "Why?"

"That's right next to mine. Why don't I walk you upstairs?"

"Oh, Okay." She said compliantly. She had a nice little haze in her eyes and when she went to stand up I got there first to help her steady herself. When she had her feet I bent under the table to get her shoes. I tucked them under my arm and helped her into her coat. She was able to get the bag on her shoulder herself. I looped her arm under mine like she had taken it herself so that I had a way to guide and steady her as we walked. Half way to the door I turned to see Rachel watching me go. I gave her a polite nod, trying to express some amount of sorrow for the time we missed together and she gave me a smile that registered slight disappointment and the ease of which she would find someone else to go out with her and the girls.

It was a short walk to the elevator and we were the only ones on it. As soon as the doors closed I leaned her against the corner of the lift and took her bag off her shoulder. She was quickly fading from the alcohol and the pill I had slipped her, but when I took her bag I heard her mumble "What... what are you doing?"

"Nothing, baby. Don't worry about it."

"Where are you taking..." She trailed off again.

Rifling through her bag I found the room key that I was looking for. It was a plastic card key and she had placed it in a snapping side pocket. Closing the bag I put it back on her shoulder and picked her shoes up off the ground again. When the doors were opened we were back in the exact same position we were in when they closed and I poked my head in the hall way to see if there was anyone else there. We were alone and her room was only four doors down. I helped her walk there and when I looked at her face, her eyes were still open, but she wasn't tracking what was going on. I got the door open and half pushed, half dragged her inside.

"No..." she said in mumbled protest. "No," this time a little more forcefully but then faded again.

As soon as the door was closed behind us I dropped her bag to the floor, lifted her in my arms and took her directly to the bed where I dropped her. The jolt shook her awake long enough to look at me and realize what was going on. I saw the fear in her eyes come and then glass over. She relaxed back onto the bed, and her head lolled to the side as she drifted into a deep and comfortable sleep.

She was heavier than she looked and I was a little out of breath from getting her onto the bed. I took a moment to look at her luscious body under her clothes and savored the fact I would be undressing her shortly.

She would be out at least five hours, but more than likely over six with the drinks she had had first. That gave me plenty of time to have my fun. The first thing I wanted to do was to look through her room. Her iPhone was in her purse and I turned it to silent. Then I started in the bathroom. She had a large toiletry bag on the counter and a quick look through it revealed all the usual things you expect to find. The only real thing of note was a small prescription of powerful antianxiety medication in her name. I made a mental inventory of that for later. In the corner of the bathroom on the floor by the tub was a pair of red lace panties. They were small and delicate. I picked them up and smelled them. They smelled like sweat and pussy. I dropped them back on the floor where they had been.

It was pretty clear that there wasn't anyone else staying in the room and that had been my chief concern.

I unzipped my fly and fished myself out. I was already half hard and slippery around the tip of my cock. I pissed in the toilet and decided that this was as good a time as any to undress. I took off my clothes and hung them on the hook on the back of the door.

Naked, I went into the room and checked to make sure she was still breathing deeply. She was sound asleep. Next was her luggage. I opened the red, wheeled bag and went through the items there. Again nothing spectacular. Clothes, a small clutch with some inexpensive jewelry. In an inside zipper pocket I found a small black vibrator with a large knob on the end and a tube of lubricant. It looked like it hadn't been used since the last time it had been cleaned. I threw them both on the bed next to her and finished my search.

In the nightstand, next to the Gideon's bible, she had a pint bottle of Irish whisky. I poured myself a drink and sipped it looking at her, trying to decide how to begin. Then I remembered I had seen a small digital camera in her purse.

It was a pink Cannon Elf. I powered it on and scrolled though her pictures. Most of them were pictures of her posing with customers and coworkers at her booth. There were a few of an unfurnished home that was probably hers before she moved in. At the end of the roll were three pictures of her standing in front of a steamy bathroom mirror with on open robe that still covered her breasts. Each one was a different pose; all three were at once sexy but carefully concealed her tits and bush from the camera. I wondered who she had sent them too. I deleted all the pictures but the last three.

Returning the camera to live mode, I stood over her and took my first picture. Her suit coat was open and her arms were splayed out to her sides like she made a cross on the bed. With her legs past the knees hanging off the end of the bed her back was arched enough to make her breasts strain against her blouse.

I took one of her on the bed from right over her. I took another closer, framing her breasts and face, and then I knelt on the floor and took one right between her knees and up her skirt. Enough playing around, it was time to get down to business. I unbuttoned her blouse, carefully not to tear anything, untucked it from her skirt, lifted her off the bed into a sitting position where I removed her jacket and blouse. The clasp to her bra was in the back and I unhooked it while I had her here, and then carefully laid her back on the bed. The release of tension from the bra allowed her breasts to settle their weight and they moved out to her sides when she was flat on her back again.

I took another couple of pictures of her in this condition, and then I took the jacket and blouse and hung them in the little closet. All of her other clothes were hung, and I was taking a chance that this is what she would have done with them when she got back.

I moved back to her and slid my hands under the loose cups of her bra. I realized immediately, as I had expected, that her tits were fake. That didn't make them any less spectacular though. I took time to massage them and pinch the nipples, savoring the feel of her body. Slipping the bra off entirely I was presented with a sight I had been waiting for all night. Her large freckled breasts proudly displayed her rock hard dusty rose nipples. I tossed the bra on the floor under the chair and bent to her chest. I took one nipple and then the other into my mouth sucking them and licking them. She never stirred, but I thought I heard her breathing quicken just a little.

"Do you like that?" I asked her. "Isn't this what you wanted? Don't you like the way this feels?" She didn't answer.

I kissed my way up to her mouth, parting her lips with my tongue and began kissing her deeply, even though she wasn't retuning it.

By this time my cock was painfully hard and I was ready to move things along. I stood back up and remembered to pick up the camera and take a few pictures of her tits and smeared lipstick. I turned it off again to conserve power and after a moment of looking I found the zipper of her skirt on her right side. I unbuttoned the little peach button and slid down the zipper. She was wearing a hot pink pair of panties to match her bra but no stockings. That was nice. I didn't particularly like stockings on women.

Off came the skirt, and I threw it onto the same chair I had thrown the bra under. I took another picture of her in nothing but her panties. I bent to smell them and was overcome with the scent of her. Using two hands I slid the panties down her legs and discarded them under the chair, and finally I could see what I had really been waiting for.

Her pussy was shaved clean, and was gorgeous. She was obviously wet, whether from my fondling her or from the drugs I didn't know, probably both. I bent her legs at the knees and spread them, letting them fall open. As they did her labia spread also and I could see the extent of her arousal.

Camera.

Pictures.

I hesitated before I touched her sex. I wanted to remember exactly how this felt, how my pulse quickened at the thought of what I was about to do to her, how she smelled and the sound of her breathing.

I first put my thumb at the top of her slit where her clit stood hard and proud. One of the things I like about older women is that their clits are almost always larger. I used her wetness to lubricate my thumb as I swirled it in little circles around her clitoris. As I did this her breathing became heavier and her body started to move a bit with my caresses.

"Yeah, you like that don't you Mallory."

I waited until I hear her gasp, just a little bit, first once and then twice. She was ready. I pulled her butt to the end of the bed and lifted her legs up and pressed them against her chest. With my left hand I grasped my cock and guided it to her opening. I first rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit to lubricate it in her juices then glided inside her. She was a lot tighter than I expected for a woman her age, but even so she was so wet and ready that I had no problem sliding all the way in on the first try.

With a slow but deliberate effort I began working my way in and out of her. I knew I wouldn't last long, because I was so fucking turned on by her, by the situation, by how long it had been since I had had sex. As I felt my orgasm beginning to rise inside of me I began quickening my pace, pushing into her not only faster but much harder. I enjoyed rough sex and this was the perfect opportunity to indulge.

Within seconds trying to hold off the inevitable became impossible. I pulled out of her reluctantly and let her legs drop back to the bed. I started coming almost immediately and aimed it on her stomach and tits. Rope after rope of my thick cum shot out of me and onto her unconscious body. I continued to jerk myself until the last drop was out and onto her.

I was breathing hard and my knees started to feel weak from the exertion and the pleasure of it all. I sat on the corner of the bed to catch my breath. As I began to relax again I remembered the camera and took a few more pictures of my cum all over her body.

I let my hand trail over her. First I brushed against her nipple and then down to her pussy. I slipped one finger inside of her and then three effortlessly sliding in.

"You're a pretty fucking good lay." I told her. "Do you want to go again?"

Having caught my breath I was ready for a second round. My dick hadn't even gone soft and it already wanted more. I rolled her onto her stomach and exposed her wonderful ass for the first time. It was large and round with only a few little spots of cellulite on the backs of her thighs. Frankly it looked phenomenal for a woman her age.

I spread her legs on either side of my hips and set both hands on her ass cheeks. I squeezed hard and pulled them apart revealing her puckered little rosebud. I took some more pictures of this most intimate angle and thought of how much I would like looking at them later. Her ass hole was the same color as her nipples and I wondered if she had ever been good and truly fucked there before? I wanted to do it myself, but for my plan to work, I knew I couldn't. Still I wasn't going to leave it untouched. I pressed the pad of my index finger to her anus firmly and then harder until I felt her muscles begin to part and let me in. I pushed my finger in all the way to the knuckle fighting how tight she was the whole way. I drew it almost all the way out and repeated the motion several times before I decided to stop. There was no reason to keep tempting myself with her this way.

"Alright Gorgeous" I said to her. "Let's finish up."

With that I took her by the thighs and pulled her too me. My dick slid right back into her pussy as soon as it found her entrance. She was still soaking wet and ready for me. This time I was going to last longer and I wanted to have a little fun. I pushed her away and then pulled her back toward me while pressing my hips forward. The result is that I slammed into her hard, and felt my balls slap against the edge of the bed. I did this again and again, each time trying to pull her against me harder, trying to bury myself into her further. Over and over I forced myself home.

I heard her breath catch, and then she half gasped. I was breathing heavily myself but I kept going and I felt, more than heard, her breathing change, becoming more tattered, more insistent. Finally I heard three gasps, one after another and felt her constrict around my shaft. That was all it took. I pulled out and then pulled her toward me. My dick slipped between her butt cheeks like a hotdog on a bun and I let them go as I ejaculated onto her back.

This time I did not feel nearly as weak as the first time. I let myself stand there with the cheeks of her ass hot around my cock. An idea struck me.

I moved around the bed to where her head was and slipped into her slack and open mouth. When the head of my penis touched the back of her throat it triggered a gag reflex, closing her mouth around me and neatly cleaning off our combined fluids as I drew out.

***

"Time to clean up, baby".

"I picked her up off the bed and laid her down on the ground as gently as I could. She was limp and sticky in my arms, and radiated the body heat of sexual arousal and exertion. I picked up the vibrator and the lubricant from the bedspread and set them on the night stand. I pulled down the covers and fluffed the pillows to make a place for her. Again, gently I picked her up from the ground and set her in the bed where she would be sleeping. I went to the bathroom and wet a hand towel with warm water. I used it to wipe off my own groin thoroughly and then returned to the room. I had left her on her side and wiped off her stomach and back where I had cum on her. I didn't want her waking up feeling sticky or crusty in those places.

I folded her skirt and hung it over the back of her chair. I kicked her shoes, panties and bra under the chair in what I hoped would simulate a drunken lack of caring for those items.

Back in the bathroom I took the bottle of anti-anxiety medication and poured three pills out in my hand and dropped them in the toilet. I placed the bottle, still open, on the night stand closest to her and retrieved the pint bottle of Jameson from where I left it. I poured it out in the toilet and flushed both the whiskey and the pills away. The empty bottle went back on the nightstand.