Strangers in a Hotel Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was time for the coup-de-gras. I squeezed a small amount of the lubricant onto the vibrator and turned it on. It hummed contentedly. I rolled Mallory onto her back, and rubbed the toy first outside of her to spread the lubricant, and then pressed it inside. It was so narrow and slick it went right into her. The bulb on the end helped it stay inside after I let it go. I remembered the camera, I took my last few pictures of her in that pose and shut it off. I had everything I needed to remember our time together.

I covered her with the sheets and comforter, and then went to get dressed.

Once I was dressed I found a plastic liner for the ice bucket on top of the mini bar. I had a few things I wanted to take with me when I left. I dropped the damp towel I had used to clean her up in there so it didn't wet my suit and rolled the whole thing up to slipped it in my coat pocket. I would dispose of it safely at the first chance I got. In the other side pocket I put her camera. I took a last look around the room to make sure I wasn't leaving anything important and went to the bed one last time. I could still hear the vibrator humming. Sometime in the night, likely in the next hour, the batteries would give out.

"Thank you for a great evening." I said. "Too bad you won't remember it. Enjoy the rest of the convention." I kissed her on the forehead, turned out the lights and left her room forever.

With luck, she was going to wake up in the morning with a massive headache and think that she had way too much to drink in the bar last night. She came back, took a couple of pills and finished off her booze and decided to giver herself a good fuck with the vibrator. I figured she would toss and turn at some point and it would slip out of her, but I wanted its placement to seem as natural as possible.

After the drinks and the pills and a quick electric orgasm she fell asleep, or passed out. Whatever she would care to think, and that's where she would wake up in the morning, disoriented but none the worse for wear except for losing her camera at the convention. With any luck at all, she would be back on the convention floor in the morning and never think of tonight again.

I would be checked out of the hotel and gone long before she woke up, just a distant memory of a younger guy she had chatted up in a bar. Feeling tired, but better than I had in a long time, I went back to my room to get ready for tomorrow.

***

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I'm always happy to hear from people that ready what I write. Feel free to drop me a line any time. If you want a response, please make sure you leave your email address.