All Comments on 'Strangers on a Plane'

by petitmort

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
Just WOW!

An incredibly sexy and erotic tale. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

After my wife and I married she told me how she and her brother had sex and she still wanted to have sex with her brother if I was ok with it which I was as long as I was told the details.Thanks for sharing this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

This is the hottest story I've read in months on Literotica; your narrative is excellent and the ending was just perfect, many thanks for telling it.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Drove me crazy wanting to her her get fucked by her brother and Derek

Another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Chapter 1

Very erotic and kinky. I read this story before, like I previously mentioned, and I very much enjoyed revisiting it. Great job building up the atmosphere and developing the characters. Sometimes, little alcohol is all it takes to let loose. You did a pretty good job capturing Nicole's instant attraction to Derek. So hot how Nicole started touching herself and then saw her brother standing in front of her, hard and stroking his cock. I especially liked the way Derek would tease Nicole according to her story: pinching her nipples when she talked about playing with her breasts, touching her lips when she said how she gave her brother a blowjob. My favorite parts were: ""I remember one afternoon I was off by myself, laying in the dunes, on my back, my eyes closed. I was nude, of course. We were always nude. The sun felt so wonderful, so warm, caressing me, and I was just ... brushing my fingertips over my skin absent-mindedly. I was touching my breasts, playing with my nipples, feeling the inside of my thighs, how silky smooth they were. I was probably imagining a boy touching me. I let my fingers find my sex. I was so wet inside. I started to rub myself, laying there in sand, in the warm sunshine, biting my lip, my eyes squeezed shut. I fingered myself until my body shook and I cried out loud. It was glorious. Finally, I opened my eyes, still breathing hard. My brother was standing there watching me, his hand gripping his cock.""

And

"I told him he could rub it on my breasts. So he did. He took the head of his cock and gently rubbed it on my nipples. It felt incredible. His skin was so soft. I pushed my breasts together and enveloped him. His naked body was on top of me and he was thrusting his cock between my breasts. Oh my god, the head was practically at my chin he was so big. It was tres erotique."

I lay on my back and felt Derek's warm hand against the velvety skin of my breasts. He brushed his fingers over both nipples which were now fully erect with arousal. To feel his skin on mine took my breath away.

"What happened next?" he asked, his voice low and growly. "Did he cum on your breasts? On your face?"

"No," I gasped. "I thought he would, but he didn't. The head was so swollen. It looked like it would pop. After fucking my breasts for a while, he moved up to my mouth, gliding it over my lips. I was rubbing my clit furiously. It was so hot I could barely stand it. It felt so good - his hard cock against my warm, wet lips."

As if on cue, Derek's hand moved slowly over my neck, to my cheek, and finally to my lips. I felt I was directing his actions with my words.

"He stroked his cock over my lips, my full, fleshy lips. My instinct took over and I began to kiss the soft underside of his cock. He moaned with pleasure and I loved that. I loved the idea of it. So, I started to kiss him passionately, using my tongue, I guess what you'd call 'french kissing', but it's just kissing to us. Kissing and making love are the same to us. Baiser. I was making love to his cock. With my mouth."

Derek's thumb moved slowly over my lower lip. It hovered there, as if contemplating whether or not to enter.

"Did you take him into your mouth?" he whispered.

"I started by kissing the tip. With my full soft lips. I could taste the salty precum and it made me hungry for more. I parted my lips and wrapped them around the head. Like this."

With that, I took the tip of his thumb into my mouth and gently began to suck it, stopping only to continue my story.

""I began to suck him, letting my tongue explore every crevice of his gorgeous cock. I let it slide over the head and then tickle the tender underside. I could make him moan with a flick of my tongue. It was exciting to feel so powerful. I used my hands, both of them, to stroke him the way I'd seen him stroking himself. His whole body started to writhe with pleasure. He moaned he was going to cum, and begged me to swallow him. I took him deep into my throat and he exploded. I could feel him spraying against the back of my throat. I remember he kept cumming and cumming. I couldn't believe how much he came, he filled my mouth. But I swallowed it. Most of it anyway. He told me it was the best orgasm he'd ever had, and that made me very, very happy."

I kissed Derek's thumb and gave him a wink. He looked a bit shellshocked."

So hot. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading the second chapter again. This really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So fucking hot. Excellent characterization and attention to details. You described your lust and trepidation so well. Loved the way you intentionally teased your brother while he peeped on you and jerked off. And how Derek recreated the whole thing with you, making you relive it. My favorite parts were: "

"I'll never forget that night. We peered through her bedroom window and she was dancing. A slow, sensuous dance while that night's 'friend' sat on the bed, totally nude, leaning against the headboard. She was doing a strip tease, removing one piece of clothing at a time while keeping her catlike eyes fixed on his. When she was finally naked, I remember thinking, 'Merde, she's got one hot body.' She sure didn't look like she'd had two kids. We watched as she climbed on the bed on her hands and knees, her butt up in the air, like a mountain lion in heat. She licked her way up his legs all the way to his cock, which was now swelling with desire. Without using her hands, she took his cock in her mouth, like she was ravenous. She sucked him with a passion I'd never seen, rubbing her face and hair on his rock hard cock like she was wiping her scent on it. It was raw, animalistic."

"How did it make you feel?" Derek asked. "Watching her?"

"My heart was pounding. I could hardly breathe. I mean, I knew she was sleeping with these men. These handsome young men who were always coming and going. I mean, I knew it intellectually. But to SEE it. To see it in all its...carnality, a pure expression of libido - was so exciting! It felt like I was the one on that bed, with MY lips wrapped around his hard cock. My panties were soaking wet."

"And your brother? What was his reaction."

"He just stared at my mother. Without even blinking. Like he was in a trance. Our faces were right next to each other, peeking through the gap in the curtain. I could hear his breathing, I could FEEL it. I remember wondering if HE wanted to be her lover. If HE wanted to be in that bedroom, feeling his own mother's warm, wet lips wrapped around his throbbing cock. When we watched her brush her breasts over his face, and feed her nipple to him, I saw him squirm a bit. And when she straddled his face, and he licked her, and she cried out in pleasure, I saw him rubbing himself through his trousers. And when they fucked, and he brought her to orgasm, over and over, I thought he would whip it out and cum all over the window. It was that hot. I never knew sex could be so wild, so primitive. I wanted to get myself fucked right there and then.""

And

""The bathroom was directly across the hall from his bedroom. I left his door slightly open so he had a clear line of sight to the tub. I went in and bent over to turn on the water on, sticking out my ass, giving him a good, long view of it. I imagined...hoped...he could see my firm asscheeks peeking from under my sheer teddy. I held that position, testing the water, my butt raised high in the air. Maybe he can even see my pussy lips between my legs. Perhaps he could see just how wet I am."

Derek was breathing hard now. His arm was moving under the blanket. He was stroking himself, listening to my words.

"From the bathroom, I could position myself so that I could just see my brother's door in the reflection of the mirror. It was dark in his room but I could clearly see some movement. Yes, it was him, standing in the doorway, watching me. All I could see was half his face, one shoulder, and one hip. He was watching me like a hawk."

"I decided to reward his initiative by slowly removing my lingerie, first one shoulder then the other, then letting in slide slowly down my body, the silky sensation on my nipples and skin was electric. I gave my ass a little wiggle as if it tickled. I let the fabric fall to the floor and stepped out of it. I bent over to pick it up, showing my ass and, yes, my pussy to him. Can you see how wet I am for you? Can you see how much I desire you? When I stood up, I glanced in the mirror. His mouth was open and I could see the muscles in his shoulder rippling. Was he stroking his cock, looking at me?"

Now, Derek was definitely stroking his cock. Under the blanket, and out of my view, but he was clearly jacking himself off, a lustful look in his eyes. I continued my story.

"I slipped into the bath and lay so that my breasts were visible just above the water line. I could see my brother on his tiptoes trying to get a view of them. I sat up and twisted to reach the soap, letting him feast on my full breasts. My brother always said I had perfect breasts so I wanted to give him a good view. My nipples were standing out, the way they do when I'm really, really turned on. The way they are right now. And when they're that way, when I'm really hot, they get so sensitive I have to touch them. So I did. I played with my nipples with both hands. That's when I saw it. That's when I saw my brother's cock in all its glory. Clearly, in the doorway through the mirror. He was pumping it with his fist."

So hot. Keep up the great work. You are very talented and passionate. I never get tired of this story. I jerked off so hard to this.

Tommy8305Tommy830511 months ago

Love it. So well written. So erotic!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetitmort@petitmort
People have asked about my name - petitmort. It's a bastardization of la petite mort or little death in French, a literary term for orgasm. I am part French, part Italian, living in the US now and working as a writer and editor. I love travel, film, nature, good food and win...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES