Strangers on a Plane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
770 Followers

"What did you see?" asked Derek, his cock straining the fabric of his boxers.

"I'll never forget that night. We peered through her bedroom window and she was dancing. A slow, sensuous dance while that night's 'friend' sat on the bed, totally nude, leaning against the headboard. She was doing a strip tease, removing one piece of clothing at a time while keeping her catlike eyes fixed on his. When she was finally naked, I remember thinking, 'Merde, she's got one hot body.' She sure didn't look like she'd had two kids. We watched as she climbed on the bed on her hands and knees, her butt up in the air, like a mountain lion in heat. She licked her way up his legs all the way to his cock, which was now swelling with desire. Without using her hands, she took his cock in her mouth, like she was ravenous. She sucked him with a passion I'd never seen, rubbing her face and hair on his rock hard cock like she was wiping her scent on it. It was raw, animalistic."

"How did it make you feel?" Derek asked. "Watching her?"

"My heart was pounding. I could hardly breathe. I mean, I knew she was sleeping with these men. These handsome young men who were always coming and going. I mean, I knew it intellectually. But to SEE it. To see it in all its...carnality, a pure expression of libido - was so exciting! It felt like I was the one on that bed, with MY lips wrapped around his hard cock. My panties were soaking wet."

"And your brother? What was his reaction."

"He just stared at my mother. Without even blinking. Like he was in a trance. Our faces were right next to each other, peeking through the gap in the curtain. I could hear his breathing, I could FEEL it. I remember wondering if HE wanted to be her lover. If HE wanted to be in that bedroom, feeling his own mother's warm, wet lips wrapped around his throbbing cock. When we watched her brush her breasts over his face, and feed her nipple to him, I saw him squirm a bit. And when she straddled his face, and he licked her, and she cried out in pleasure, I saw him rubbing himself through his trousers. And when they fucked, and he brought her to orgasm, over and over, I thought he would whip it out and cum all over the window. It was that hot. I never knew sex could be so wild, so primitive. I wanted to get myself fucked right there and then."

"Why didn't you?" Derek asked.

"I was confused," I said, shaking my head. "I wanted my brother so badly. But I was afraid. I wasn't very experienced. Plus, I was raised to think incest was wrong. I guess I didn't want to go to hell," I laughed.

"When you were watching her, what was the most exciting thing for you?" Derek asked. "What got you off the most?"

"Oh, definitely when he entered her from behind," I said. "When he pushed himself deep inside her, filling her completely, the way it made her cry out with pleasure - I wanted to feel that for myself. Something about was so animale, it made me crazy. I was so fucking wet - like I am right now just remembering it."

"Are you really wet, right now?" he asked.

"Are you kidding? I'm positively soaked!" I whispered. "Here. See?"

I reached my hand under my blanket and between my legs and then extended my finger to his face. He took a deep whiff of the honey fragrance, and smiled.

"Tell me more," he purred.

"Afterwards, we returned to our bedrooms. I was beyond horny and couldn't sleep. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I arched my back and looked at my breasts. They were sitting high, my nipples pointing up and out. I was thinking, what's wrong with me? Why am I alone? I have a good body, a sexy body. My mother sleeps with any man she wants and I have to sleep alone every night? It isn't fair. Why should she get to be ravaged while I have to pleasure myself?"

"Here was the hottest man I have known in my entire life and he's right down the hall. Yes, technically he's my big brother, but he's a man! A gorgeous, virile, passionate man who says he has the hots for you! What am I doing?"

"So, I decided to seduce him."

"What did you do?" Derek asked, his voice etched with desire.

"I brushed my hair, sprayed on a bit of perfume, and put on my sexiest negligee. It was so sheer, it was practically transparent. I tiptoed down the hall and gently knocked on his door. I knew my mother was otherwise engaged but I definitely didn't want her to catch me sneaking in my brother's room dressed like that. I heard him say 'Entrez' and I peeked in his door."

"He was laying in bed on his side covered only by cotton bedsheet. His dark, curly locks and olive skin were stark against the white sheet. When he turned on his back to face me, I could clearly see the outline of his cock."

With that, I looked down at Derek's bulge under the wool blanket. It, too, was growing.

"Bonne nuit, mon grand frere," I whispered. "Dors bien."

"With the light from the hallway, I knew he could see the outline of my body, the curve of my hips, the gap between my thighs. I turned slightly to give him a glimpse of the outline of my breasts and ass."

"That was so hot," I whispered to my brother. "Out on the balcony. I couldn't sleep. You too, I see."

"Under the sheet, I saw his cock rise and fall."

And under Derek's blanket, I saw him freeing his own cock from the confines of his shorts.

"Oui," my brother answered. "C'etait incroyable. I felt I had to show you."

"I'm glad you did," I said. "It was, in a way, inspiring. It made me of think of things I want to experience in my life. Things I want do ... with a man ... to a man. Things I want to feel. And him to feel."

"I could see his cock growing bigger before my eyes, lengthening and moving under the sheet. I could see his chest heave."

And Derek's cock, too, was growing. Growing to a most impressive size.

"Now," I cooed to my brother, "I just need to find a man who wants to explore those things with me. There are so many things I long to try. To make him experience maximum pleasure. To reach the very peak of ecstasy. You know?"

"Oui," he said breathlessly.

"I could see from his stiff cock that he knew all too well."

"Well, I'm going to take a bath and try to relax a bit," I told him. "I still feel all tingly inside. Beau reve, mon frere," I said, looking over my shoulder with a smile.

"The bathroom was directly across the hall from his bedroom. I left his door slightly open so he had a clear line of sight to the tub. I went in and bent over to turn on the water on, sticking out my ass, giving him a good, long view of it. I imagined...hoped...he could see my firm asscheeks peeking from under my sheer teddy. I held that position, testing the water, my butt raised high in the air. Maybe he can even see my pussy lips between my legs. Perhaps he could see just how wet I am."

Derek was breathing hard now. His arm was moving under the blanket. He was stroking himself, listening to my words.

"From the bathroom, I could position myself so that I could just see my brother's door in the reflection of the mirror. It was dark in his room but I could clearly see some movement. Yes, it was him, standing in the doorway, watching me. All I could see was half his face, one shoulder, and one hip. He was watching me like a hawk."

"I decided to reward his initiative by slowly removing my lingerie, first one shoulder then the other, then letting in slide slowly down my body, the silky sensation on my nipples and skin was electric. I gave my ass a little wiggle as if it tickled. I let the fabric fall to the floor and stepped out of it. I bent over to pick it up, showing my ass and, yes, my pussy to him. Can you see how wet I am for you? Can you see how much I desire you? When I stood up, I glanced in the mirror. His mouth was open and I could see the muscles in his shoulder rippling. Was he stroking his cock, looking at me?"

Now, Derek was definitely stroking his cock. Under the blanket, and out of my view, but he was clearly jacking himself off, a lustful look in his eyes. I continued my story.

"I slipped into the bath and lay so that my breasts were visible just above the water line. I could see my brother on his tiptoes trying to get a view of them. I sat up and twisted to reach the soap, letting him feast on my full breasts. My brother always said I had perfect breasts so I wanted to give him a good view. My nipples were standing out, the way they do when I'm really, really turned on. The way they are right now. And when they're that way, when I'm really hot, they get so sensitive I have to touch them. So I did. I played with my nipples with both hands. That's when I saw it. That's when I saw my brother's cock in all its glory. Clearly, in the doorway through the mirror. He was pumping it with his fist."

"That's what I love, Derek. To see a man pumping his cock because of me. To actually SEE it."

And that's when Derek pushed aside the wool blanket to reveal his own, gorgeous cock, big and gloriously hard. He was stroking it with long, sensuous strokes, stretching the skin to make the tip swell even bigger. It took my breath away. My hand moved immediately to my own sex, my finger instantly soaked in my love juices. I was staring at his cock with one hand in my pussy and one playing with my nipples. I felt on the verge of a massive orgasm, but I continued my story.

"After my bath I towelled off and headed back to my bed passing his doorway one last time. I stuck my head in his room, letting him get a good view of my naked body. Dors bien! I said. Sleep well! I turned and gave him a last view of my derriere and swayed my hips as I walked to my bedroom. My heart was thumping. I wanted so much for him to want me."

"I lay in bed, waiting. I was so excited, my skin felt electrified. Had I done enough to entice him to my room? Sure enough, moments later I heard him creep into my room and move slowly to my bed. In the moonlight, I could just see the silhouette of his body, he was naked, his cock sticking straight up."

"Nicole,", he whispered. "I'm too wound up to sleep."

"Me too," I told him. "I just had a hot bath and I still feel on edge."

"Let me sleep in your bed with you," he implored. "I can't bear to be alone. Not tonight."

"That's silly," I teased. "You sound like a child."

"Non, je suis serieux. S'il te plait," he pleaded.

"OK then, come in my bed," I told him. "But just for a while. You know how Mother would react if she found out."

"He had brought a candle with him. He lit it and placed it on the side table, bathing the room in a golden glow. We were under a single white sheet, and knowing he was naked, and hard, just inches from me was making my heart pound. At first, we just talked, about what we had seen. He wanted to know what we had seen had inspired me, what I most wanted to experience - so I told him. Everything. They had done so many things, things that were new to me. Exciting to me. Like when she took his cock in her mouth and he licked her pussy at the same time. Or they did it standing up. Or when he bent her over the edge of the bed and stood on the floor and just ravaged her, driving his cock into her again and again. C'etait si sauvage. Je l'aimais beaucoup."

"He told me he loved it when he was thrusting his cock into her, making her cum, making her scream. That's what he wanted more than anything - to fuck a woman so well, she goes completely wild during sex. It was so erotic hearing him tell it. His breath was getting so ragged, I could tell he was really turned on. And I was so wet. Wetter than I had ever been."

"That's the way the night began," I whispered to Derek. "I don't know if I have the courage to tell you what happened next. I've never told anyone this story."

"What happened?" Derek asked, leaning forward. "I must know."

"Then lay next to me," I said. "I'll whisper it to you."

As Derek got up from his seat, I could see his hard cock stretching well above the waistband of his shorts. He lay next to me and I continued my tale in a breathy whisper.

"I was so turned on, laying next to my brother like that, I thought my pussy would soak the sheet. My body was trembling with desire."

"What's wrong, ma petite soeur," he asked. "Why are you shaking? Are you cold?"

"Yes, that must be it," I lied. "Would you hold me?"

"Of course, I will," he replied. "What kind of brother would I be if I didn't?"

"He wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me to him. I nearly died. It felt so heavenly to be in his embrace. His scent, his soft skin, the murmmer of his voice."

"There, there child. Snuggle with me. Get real close, that's it. Turn your back to me so we can spoon. That's the best way to warm up."

"I turned my back to him - like this."

On the airplane seat I turned on my side and moved my ass so it brushed against Derek's cock. I reached back and took his thick arm and wrapped it around me like a blanket.

"His warm arms were wrapped around my torso, his hands caressing my breasts. I could feel his hard cock pressed against the crack of my ass."

I felt Derek pull down his boxers, releasing his cock. I could feel it, long and heavy against my ass. I reached down and slowly pulled down my panties. Derek obliged by removing them completely.

Then I felt his strong hands on me again, caressing, exploring, and finally cupping my breasts. I felt his muscled chest, brushing against my back. And I felt his rock hard cock settle between the cheeks of my ass.

And so my story and my present reality had finally converged. My words now were not only describing what happened years ago. They were narrating what was happening now. Right now. This gorgeous, naked man embracing me from behind, doing exactly what my words dictate. With his lips by my ear, I continued my narrative. This time, showing as well as telling.

"He felt so wonderful pressed against my naked backside. He gently played with my nipples and whispered seductively in my ear."

"Ta derriere, c'est si bonne," my brother whispered.

"I arched my back and rubbed my soft ass against his hardness, slowly stroking him up and down."

I did the same to Derek.

"Tu as la plus belle derriere a Paris," my brother murmmered.

"To hear him say I had the most beautiful ass in all of Paris, well, I felt like I would melt. I knew I had a nice ass because men would often make comments in the street, but to hear my big brother tell me, like that, while pressed against me, well it took my breath away."

"I'm glad you like my ass," I said, rotating my hips so my soft cheeks massaged his cock. "Does that feel good, brother?"

"Mmmmm, yes. So good," he said. "Now, let's try something different. Try putting me between your legs. Like this."

"He guided his cock so it was sliding along my pussy lips. It felt incredible."

"Why little sister, your pussy is so warm and wet!"

"I know, it's been that way all night, ever since we watched Mother and her friend. I can't help it!"

"Don't be sorry! It's a good thing. It means you have a healthy libido."

"Well, it must be very healthy because I find I'm getting wet all the time."

"Do you masturbate? Do you use a dildo?"

"Non, je ne peux pas," I answered.

"You should," he said. "It will help you to relieve the tension."

"But I don't have any such thing," I said.

"Then you can use me," he said, sweetly. "Take your hand and put it over the head of my cock. That's it. Now rub the head against your pussy. That's right. And over your clit. Good."

"Mmmmm, that feels so good," I gasped. "Your cock is so hard and yet so soft."

"It feels good for me too," he groaned. "I can feel your clit. I can feel how hot your pussy is."

"I was stroking the underside of his cock with the palm of my hand, pressing him against my throbbing pussy. I was getting dizzy with pleasure."

"He was thrusting his cock slowly so it kept rubbing against my clit. It kept building and building. I arched my back to press his hardness right against my clit. Suddenly, the head of his cock popped inside my pussy, spreading me, penetrating me.

"Ohhhh my!" I whimpered. "Que-est-ce-que tu fait?"

"He slowly pulled himself out and went back to rubbing my clit with his cock. I was breathing hard now."

"That's what fucking feels like, little sister," he whispered in my ear. "Do you like it?"

"Oh, oui," I moaned breathlessly. "It feels so good. So good. Do it again."

"He put the tip against my hole and pressed until it popped inside. I cried out, louder this time."

"Ohhh, mon Dieu! You feel so good!"

"I pressed my butt back against him, to take him deeper."

"Fuck me, brother! Please fuck me!" I moaned, my body starting to shake.

"I thought you said you didn't want to fuck," he teased. "You said it was a sin."

"I know what I said," I panted. "But I had no idea it felt so...it's NOT a sin...I mean...only if we make a baby is it a sin!"

"No," he said, pulling the head of his cock out of my burning lips. "You definitely said it was taboo."

"Listen to me," I pleaded. "It's taboo only if we make a baby...don't you see...if we don't conceive then it's okay."

"He was rubbing the head on my lips, tapping it on my clit, teasing me, torturing me."

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he growled, "I mean...really fuck you? Like he did to mother? Like an animal? Fuck you til you cum?"

"Oh, my god, yes... That's what I want... Please...Give it to me," I pleaded. "I beg you. Give me every inch of your cock. I need you inside me."

"And so he did."

"In one, glorious motion, he buried himself in me. He gripped my breasts and pushed his full length into me. Then again. And again."

"My mouth fell open. I let out an animalistic growl."

"Aaaaaaeeeeiiii!!"

"He kept doing it ... impaling me with his sword ... my knight ... my beautiful big brother!"

"My orgasm swept over me. I have no idea how long it lasted. I remember my body was bucking, convulsing. And then I lost all track of time."

When I awoke, I was laying on my side with a smile on my face. My blanket was tucked up to my neck just the way I like. I looked over at Derek. He was fully dressed and sitting up reading his book. The blanket "blind" was gone. Everything had returned to normal.

"Good morning," I said with scratchy voice.

"Well, hello there," Derek smiled. "You missed breakfast, You were sleeping so peacefully I didn't have the heart to wake you. I did save you some fresh-squeezed orange juice and a muffin."

"Merci bien," I said as I raised myself up, wiping the sleep from my eyes.

I took stock. My skirt and panties were back on. My blouse was mostly buttoned, except for one on top, leaving the top of my breasts exposed. I fingered it, trying to remember when I had put my clothes back on.

"I wasn't sure if you liked it open or not, so I left it." Derek was looking at me, smiling.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"The shade, I left it open so you could see the sunrise."

A blanket of orange red sky crept over the horizon.

"That's fine," I said softly. "Open is good."

petitmort
petitmort
770 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Tommy8305Tommy830511 months ago

Love it. So well written. So erotic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So fucking hot. Excellent characterization and attention to details. You described your lust and trepidation so well. Loved the way you intentionally teased your brother while he peeped on you and jerked off. And how Derek recreated the whole thing with you, making you relive it. My favorite parts were: "

"I'll never forget that night. We peered through her bedroom window and she was dancing. A slow, sensuous dance while that night's 'friend' sat on the bed, totally nude, leaning against the headboard. She was doing a strip tease, removing one piece of clothing at a time while keeping her catlike eyes fixed on his. When she was finally naked, I remember thinking, 'Merde, she's got one hot body.' She sure didn't look like she'd had two kids. We watched as she climbed on the bed on her hands and knees, her butt up in the air, like a mountain lion in heat. She licked her way up his legs all the way to his cock, which was now swelling with desire. Without using her hands, she took his cock in her mouth, like she was ravenous. She sucked him with a passion I'd never seen, rubbing her face and hair on his rock hard cock like she was wiping her scent on it. It was raw, animalistic."

"How did it make you feel?" Derek asked. "Watching her?"

"My heart was pounding. I could hardly breathe. I mean, I knew she was sleeping with these men. These handsome young men who were always coming and going. I mean, I knew it intellectually. But to SEE it. To see it in all its...carnality, a pure expression of libido - was so exciting! It felt like I was the one on that bed, with MY lips wrapped around his hard cock. My panties were soaking wet."

"And your brother? What was his reaction."

"He just stared at my mother. Without even blinking. Like he was in a trance. Our faces were right next to each other, peeking through the gap in the curtain. I could hear his breathing, I could FEEL it. I remember wondering if HE wanted to be her lover. If HE wanted to be in that bedroom, feeling his own mother's warm, wet lips wrapped around his throbbing cock. When we watched her brush her breasts over his face, and feed her nipple to him, I saw him squirm a bit. And when she straddled his face, and he licked her, and she cried out in pleasure, I saw him rubbing himself through his trousers. And when they fucked, and he brought her to orgasm, over and over, I thought he would whip it out and cum all over the window. It was that hot. I never knew sex could be so wild, so primitive. I wanted to get myself fucked right there and then.""

And

""The bathroom was directly across the hall from his bedroom. I left his door slightly open so he had a clear line of sight to the tub. I went in and bent over to turn on the water on, sticking out my ass, giving him a good, long view of it. I imagined...hoped...he could see my firm asscheeks peeking from under my sheer teddy. I held that position, testing the water, my butt raised high in the air. Maybe he can even see my pussy lips between my legs. Perhaps he could see just how wet I am."

Derek was breathing hard now. His arm was moving under the blanket. He was stroking himself, listening to my words.

"From the bathroom, I could position myself so that I could just see my brother's door in the reflection of the mirror. It was dark in his room but I could clearly see some movement. Yes, it was him, standing in the doorway, watching me. All I could see was half his face, one shoulder, and one hip. He was watching me like a hawk."

"I decided to reward his initiative by slowly removing my lingerie, first one shoulder then the other, then letting in slide slowly down my body, the silky sensation on my nipples and skin was electric. I gave my ass a little wiggle as if it tickled. I let the fabric fall to the floor and stepped out of it. I bent over to pick it up, showing my ass and, yes, my pussy to him. Can you see how wet I am for you? Can you see how much I desire you? When I stood up, I glanced in the mirror. His mouth was open and I could see the muscles in his shoulder rippling. Was he stroking his cock, looking at me?"

Now, Derek was definitely stroking his cock. Under the blanket, and out of my view, but he was clearly jacking himself off, a lustful look in his eyes. I continued my story.

"I slipped into the bath and lay so that my breasts were visible just above the water line. I could see my brother on his tiptoes trying to get a view of them. I sat up and twisted to reach the soap, letting him feast on my full breasts. My brother always said I had perfect breasts so I wanted to give him a good view. My nipples were standing out, the way they do when I'm really, really turned on. The way they are right now. And when they're that way, when I'm really hot, they get so sensitive I have to touch them. So I did. I played with my nipples with both hands. That's when I saw it. That's when I saw my brother's cock in all its glory. Clearly, in the doorway through the mirror. He was pumping it with his fist."

So hot. Keep up the great work. You are very talented and passionate. I never get tired of this story. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Chapter 1

Very erotic and kinky. I read this story before, like I previously mentioned, and I very much enjoyed revisiting it. Great job building up the atmosphere and developing the characters. Sometimes, little alcohol is all it takes to let loose. You did a pretty good job capturing Nicole's instant attraction to Derek. So hot how Nicole started touching herself and then saw her brother standing in front of her, hard and stroking his cock. I especially liked the way Derek would tease Nicole according to her story: pinching her nipples when she talked about playing with her breasts, touching her lips when she said how she gave her brother a blowjob. My favorite parts were: ""I remember one afternoon I was off by myself, laying in the dunes, on my back, my eyes closed. I was nude, of course. We were always nude. The sun felt so wonderful, so warm, caressing me, and I was just ... brushing my fingertips over my skin absent-mindedly. I was touching my breasts, playing with my nipples, feeling the inside of my thighs, how silky smooth they were. I was probably imagining a boy touching me. I let my fingers find my sex. I was so wet inside. I started to rub myself, laying there in sand, in the warm sunshine, biting my lip, my eyes squeezed shut. I fingered myself until my body shook and I cried out loud. It was glorious. Finally, I opened my eyes, still breathing hard. My brother was standing there watching me, his hand gripping his cock.""

And

"I told him he could rub it on my breasts. So he did. He took the head of his cock and gently rubbed it on my nipples. It felt incredible. His skin was so soft. I pushed my breasts together and enveloped him. His naked body was on top of me and he was thrusting his cock between my breasts. Oh my god, the head was practically at my chin he was so big. It was tres erotique."

I lay on my back and felt Derek's warm hand against the velvety skin of my breasts. He brushed his fingers over both nipples which were now fully erect with arousal. To feel his skin on mine took my breath away.

"What happened next?" he asked, his voice low and growly. "Did he cum on your breasts? On your face?"

"No," I gasped. "I thought he would, but he didn't. The head was so swollen. It looked like it would pop. After fucking my breasts for a while, he moved up to my mouth, gliding it over my lips. I was rubbing my clit furiously. It was so hot I could barely stand it. It felt so good - his hard cock against my warm, wet lips."

As if on cue, Derek's hand moved slowly over my neck, to my cheek, and finally to my lips. I felt I was directing his actions with my words.

"He stroked his cock over my lips, my full, fleshy lips. My instinct took over and I began to kiss the soft underside of his cock. He moaned with pleasure and I loved that. I loved the idea of it. So, I started to kiss him passionately, using my tongue, I guess what you'd call 'french kissing', but it's just kissing to us. Kissing and making love are the same to us. Baiser. I was making love to his cock. With my mouth."

Derek's thumb moved slowly over my lower lip. It hovered there, as if contemplating whether or not to enter.

"Did you take him into your mouth?" he whispered.

"I started by kissing the tip. With my full soft lips. I could taste the salty precum and it made me hungry for more. I parted my lips and wrapped them around the head. Like this."

With that, I took the tip of his thumb into my mouth and gently began to suck it, stopping only to continue my story.

""I began to suck him, letting my tongue explore every crevice of his gorgeous cock. I let it slide over the head and then tickle the tender underside. I could make him moan with a flick of my tongue. It was exciting to feel so powerful. I used my hands, both of them, to stroke him the way I'd seen him stroking himself. His whole body started to writhe with pleasure. He moaned he was going to cum, and begged me to swallow him. I took him deep into my throat and he exploded. I could feel him spraying against the back of my throat. I remember he kept cumming and cumming. I couldn't believe how much he came, he filled my mouth. But I swallowed it. Most of it anyway. He told me it was the best orgasm he'd ever had, and that made me very, very happy."

I kissed Derek's thumb and gave him a wink. He looked a bit shellshocked."

So hot. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading the second chapter again. This really turned me on.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Drove me crazy wanting to her her get fucked by her brother and Derek

Another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

This is the hottest story I've read in months on Literotica; your narrative is excellent and the ending was just perfect, many thanks for telling it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories