Strangers on a Train Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

I left for Berlin that spring, excited for what the world could offer. Upon arriving I discovered a vibrant city with flourishing art scene. Although I was only 17 at the time, people assumed I was an adult mostly due to the fact I was living in Europe without parents or any real responsibilities other than few classes I had to make sure to pass. I was able to attend concerts, art openings, and all means of cultural events that although existed in NY, I had never had access to. In Berlin I could be myself—free to be eclectic and inquisitive and explore the most erudite and artistic avenues my mind could wander down. Momentarily, I was free from the confines of my own pretensions or more accurately, rewarded for them.

To be cool in Berlin was to be avant-garde. People around me inspired me, shunning all forms of homogeny, and looking for uniqueness and ideas in everything they encountered. And, I certainly stood out as well. I was a novelty. Something new to them—an academically and artistically inclined New Yorker overseas for the first time. I relished the attention this position gave me and for the first time in my life felt understood and even lauded by my peers.

The only place in which I initially didn't excel was with women. Years of rejection back home left me shy and unable to approach girls, especially those to whom I felt truly physically attracted. My typically fluid conversation skills would falter around beautiful girls, unable to sound natural when all I could think about was what it would feel like to kiss them, touch them, to be inside them. It was debilitating and exceptionally awkward for me considering, how confidant and at ease I seemed to all of my new friends.

Most nights I would return to my host family—a boy my age, Stefan, who was tasked with showing me around the school and his single mother, Helen—and relieve the pressure of the day's interactions with the opposite sex by stroking myself before going to sleep. One night, about halfway into my stay, I quietly snuck back into the small flat my host family rented hidden on a side street in the Mitte section of the city. It was a convenient location regardless of where the night would take me. Even though I would frequently find myself out on the east side, attending shows in Kreuzberg, the flat was central and easy to return to at all hours of the night.

I carefully unlocked the front door, making sure to muffle the noise of the deadbolt click as I had done many times before. Then, after removing my shoes, I slinked through the dark apartment, stepping as lightly as I could and trying to avoid accidentally knocking into furniture as I headed towards my bedroom. I opened my door, which omitted a slight, but audible creak before stepping through the entrance, turning on the dim bedroom light, and offering a sigh of relief that once again I had made it back to bed without disturbing anyone.

I slipped out of my clothes, smelling of cigarettes and alcohol, a dank aromatic reminder of night's fun, until I was left in nothing but my boxer shorts. I thought about the drinks, the conversations, and the loud punk band I had seen at SO36. But mostly, I thought about the beautiful blond girl, dressed in tight black, that had been dancing all night to the distorted music.

"Fuck," I thought to myself as my hand slid into my boxer shorts. "Why didn't I dance with her, buy her a drink, fucking talk to her—something?!?! Fuck she was hot."

As on most nights, I slid my hand under my waistband and my young cock quickly started to grow as I massaged the increasingly firm flesh under my boxer shorts. I shuffled over to the small European twin bed in the corner of the room, sliding my last piece of clothing down my legs and stepping out of my boxers, leaving them on the floor. Now, lying back in bed, I began to slide one hand up and down my throbbing teenage cock, using the abundant precum to facilitate the motions.

"Mmmm..." I groaned, eyes closed, enjoying my touch, picturing the mystery girl from earlier that evening.

I started moving my hand faster and faster, up and down the rigid shaft—familiar gestures that I had practiced so often, my cock standing perpendicular to my supine body. Faster and faster—violently propelling my hand along the whole length with type of impatient enthusiasm typical of a teenager. I bit my lip, stifling a moan as I shot my load into the sky, the first several spurts landing on my chest and stomach before the last bit dribbled out the tip and down my length, eventually pooling by my balls.

I slowly opened my eyes, the room coming back into focus as the haze of my orgasm wore off and there she was. Helen, my host mother, was standing in the doorway; robe open, hand in her panties watching me.

"Oooohhh... that was so impressive," her husky tone combined with her German accent as the sexy sounds escaped her lips. "I want you to do it again."

I froze, hand grasping my still hard cock, unsure how to respond.

"Don't be shy," Helen encourraged, her 40-year-old, 5'8" womanly frame approaching the bed. "Here, maybe this would help."

With that, Helen stepped fully out of her robe, and was left wearing nothing but her, damp white cotton panties. I soaked in the site of her body, in awe of her mature feminine curves. Her breasts were full and round with just enough sag to remind you that she was indeed a mother, capped with large pink nipples, which jutted out begging to be sucked. She was toned enough—not the body of a young athlete, rather the fit frame of a middle-aged mother who simply ate fairly well and walked regularly to get from place to place. She was soft in all the right places featuring a small slight paunch that comes with childbirth and wide matronly hips. This wasn't one of the girls from my tapes or from class that I fantasized about. No, this was a real woman and for the first time in my life, a real woman was naked in front of me.

"That's a good boy, stroke that dick for me...mmm that's it... nice and slow...good...use your cum to help your hand slide..."

I followed her instructions, my teenage stamina allowing me to be rock hard again. Helen sat on the foot of the bed and I could sense her body's presence. Her feminine sexuality placed and electric charge in the air and just having her near me sent a shiver up my spine. I slid my hand along my cum-slicked young cock in a slow steady rhythm eyes transfixed on Helen as she licked her lips, fingers moving inside her panties, whispering more instructions.

"yess... good... don't speed up... control yourself... mmm... like that. Look how big and hard you are... is that for me?"

"Yes," I managed to croak back, my voice fragile and nervous, my head meagerly nodding in case I wasn't actually able to speak.

"Mmmmm... stroke it... I bet that feels so good, stroking your big dick, watching me, doesn't it? I bet you want to put it inside me. You do, don't you. I bet you want to see my pussy..."

"Ughhhh...mmm hmmm... yes please."

"Be a man, my dear, tell me what you want. Don't be afraid to ask."

"I uhhh..." taciturn with a teenage awkwardness. "I uhhh... I want to see your pussy. Please, Helen, show me your pussy."

Removing her hand from what I imagined was the very damp confines of her panties, Helen latched her thumbs around either side of the waistband, shimmied her hips and peeled the wet panties down her legs before dangling them towards me with an outstretched arm.

"Take them," she commanded. "Smell them. Do you like that? Tell me what they smell like."

I took her panties from her, the fabric warm and sticky with her juices, and brought them to my face. I inhaled her scent, a deep womanly bouquet of rose petals and copper, somehow familiar, but completely new.

"Mmm..." I nodded approvingly unable to put the words together to express what I was feeling. Then sheepishly: "They smell... ummmm... sweet..." my words trailing off both embarrassed and excited.

Helen had climbed up onto the bed fully and was sitting opposite me, knees drawn up offering a full view of her most hidden treasures. She was cupping her large breast with one hand while the index and middle finger of her other were buried in her wet opening down to the second knuckle. The tendons and muscles along the top of her hand visibly contracted and released as her fingers massaged her insides.

I had seen so many pussies in all the videos I had watched, some bald and tiny, others trimmed with puffy lips, but this was somehow different. Helens lips were meaty and full and protruded from the pelt of curly dirty blond hair that covered her swollen mound. The large lips clung to her fingers as they worked. My eyes mesmerized by her every movement still unable to fully comprehend the situation I was in.

"You do like it, don't you? You dirty boy," She teased and enquired, my cock twitching affirmatively as I continued to run my hand over the length at her prescribed rhythm. "Now two hands... yesss... just like that... slowly still...twist your wrists...mmmm... there you go... Picture yourself sliding in and out of me."

I followed her every word, stroking exactly as she commanded, using two hands, my shiny head poking out from my fist as my hands reached the bottom of every down stroke. Then, back up and over the tip, coating my palms with a fresh slick of precum each time.

"That's it... faster now, still in control, not too fast. I don't want you to cum until I tell you to." Helen, now alternating between burying her fingers in her oozing honeypot and removing them to vigorously massage her large, extended clit groaned in approval at my ability to follow her instructions. "God your dick is so big and beautiful. It would feel so amazing inside me...mmmm... fuck... Yessss... I bet you make the girls your age go crazy."

"I... I... I've never been with a girl..." A look of embarrassment crept across my face as my hands slowed down.

"Come on... keep stroking... mmmm... that's right..." I resumed the pace of my self-gratifying ministrations. "But surely when they see your big beautiful dick, they can't resist. Look how marvelous it is."

I stopped stroking all together. "No girl has seen it. No girl has touched it. I've never even kissed a girl," my eyes now gazing downwards betraying what I hoped was an emotionally reticent response.

Now Helen's fingers came to a stop as well. "Never? You poor thing. You're clearly so...ummm... gifted," she offered looking for the right words. "You should be sharing your gift, not keeping it locked away."

A bit more at ease now, her affirmations helping distill the awkwardness in the air, but still self-conscious, "It's not that I don't want to... I really want to... I just... I just haven't been... ummm... I've never had the chance."

"Would you like the chance right now? I want to know what that glorious, hard teenage cock of yours feels like. I want to teach you how to use your gift."

Without another word, Helen moved onto her hands and knees and crawled across the bed. Her large soft breasts drooped, erect nipples grazing against my chest as she hovered over my naked body, leaning in and placing her lips on mine. They were softer than I had imagined and felt tender against my own as she kissed me playfully sucking on my bottom lip. She pulled back,

"So what did you think of your first kiss?" she teased before returning her mouth to mine this time letting her tongue slip inside. I responded in kind, allowing my tongue to mingle with hers tasting her sweet saliva. I laid there awkwardly, hands still frozen at my sides, Helen taking the lead as I enjoying the new sensations.

Again, she broke the kiss, "you're a good kisser did you know that? Now, again, this time use your hands. Run them through my hair and over my sides and back. Caress me, ok?"

"Ok," I smiled back ready to touch her soft skin.

Once again our mouths met and tongues became entangled. As per her instructions I raised my hands, stroking her slightly greying dirty blond hair. It was silky to the touch as my fingers combed through it and without breaking the kiss, Helen purred approvingly. I didn't linger though. Feeling proud of the response my touch had elicited, I moved my hands to her slender shoulders. My big hands first stroked down and back up her arms, which she was supporting her weight on. The, I moved them along her sides, the heels of my hands coming into contact with the soft flesh of her hanging breasts, my fingers curved onto her back as my hands glided down to the small of her back, over her hips, and then back up again.

Helen slipped one hand between us and I felt it move over my flat stomach. Not breaking our kiss, my hands still stroking her smooth skin, she wrapped her small hand around the base of my shaft and began pumping softly. I responded by moaning into her mouth.

Finally, our lips unlocked. Helen's hand continued to pump me as her mouth moved to my ear. She whispered, "You feel so big in my hand, I want to taste you." Then, slow and purposefully, she kissed and licked my ear lobes, then down to my neck, and across my chest. She stopped to give attention to each nipple, swirling her tongue and kissing the hard little sensitive points sending electric shocks through my inexperienced body.

I sighed in delight. I had no idea my nipples were so sensitive or could be touched like that. Never once in all the videos I had watched, had any of the girls taken this much time or care. Usually, they would just drop to their knees and swallow the already hard, veiny dicks, bobbing their heads and choking. But, not Helen. She took her time savoring each reaction she elicited, allowing me to savor each one of her touches taking her sweet time before working her way down my stomach, lapping at the dried semen from my earlier solo performance, and arriving at the base of strained, erect cock.

She planted several kisses around the base as her hand released my shaft, letting my engorged purple head rest against my stomach, painting my navel with my dribbling precum. She gently kissed my swollen balls, ticking the taught skin of my scrotum, before once again cradling my shaft in her petite hand. Gingerly holding me, Helen moved her kisses along the sensitive underside, gradually scaling the length. Upon reaching the top, she opened her lips and closed her mouth around the plump head.

"Oh god, Helen... that feels incredible."

Helen responded by increasing pressure, sucking with more immediacy, her tongue gently stroking my frenulum, her hand pumping around the base. Each tiny gesture brought me closer and closer to the edge and my inexperienced cock felt like it was going to explode. Helen could sense how close I was and removed her lips, pumping my cock a few more times for good measure as she sat up on her knees and smiled.

"Wow... I was just about to—"

"I know, sweetie," Helen interrupted. "That's why I stopped. You need to learn how to control it. Now, breath deep. That's it. Relax. Good. I'm not done with you yet."

The immediate urge to spill my seed subsided as I listened and followed her instructions. With each long exhale, I felt my body relax and I regained control over my senses. Yet, somehow I was harder than ever, feeling a pressure from inside that was trying to expand the already strained skin that encased my manhood.

"Now," Helen instructed as she laid back spreading her legs wide, her glistening sex on full display. "It's your turn. Remember, honey, take your time just like I did. There's no need to rush. Enjoy each moment."

I did my best to repeat Helen's graceful and purposeful action admittedly feeling self-conscious in my earnest attempts at being sensual. Nevertheless, I slowly kissed her ears and neck before coming to the swell of her large, matronly breasts. Her tense nipples jutted upward, inviting my touch. With the ineptitude of an amateur about to feel his first breast I squeezed my hands around either side and felt her nipples press against my palms.

"No, not like that," Helen chided. "Remember? Gentle... good. Like that. Don't touch my nipples yet... make me want you to touch them. Make me excited. Work around them. Kiss the areola, but not the center. Kiss the space on my chest between my breasts. Let me feel the size of your strong hands, but be gentle. Yes, yes... just like that."

I followed her instructions again, doing my best to restrain myself. I felt her soft breasts, experiencing their weight, caressing and cradling the curvature in my palms. I proceeded to plant kisses over her flesh exploring every inch of her mature globes, carefully avoiding the hard nipples as she had requested.

Helen moved her fingers through my hair, breathing audibly in a deep, steady rhythm. "Now," she whispered. "Suck on my nipples... Ahhhhh... Yesss!"

Helen squealed in delight as my lips closed around the strained pebbly skin of her fully distended nipples.

"Yes... yes..." her breathing becoming more rapid. "Now use your tongue. Fuck... yes, like that. Now the other side... Right... mmmm... Use your fingers. Pinch me... not hard... like that... uuhhhhhh!"

Helen's mature form tensed, her breathing increased, and with my mouth still latched, she let out a long growl emanating from someplace far deeper than any sound she had made thus far. I was taken aback and thought to pull away, but Helen's hands held my head firmly in place until her body was able to relax. Finally, she let go and I lifted my head.

"You're such a good boy. Look," Helen instructed, pushing my head towards her pussy. "Do you see? You made me cum."

I brought myself up so I could see between her legs, and sure enough, her swollen lips were coated in a visible covering of sticky fluid and there was a wet spot on the sheets.

Amazed at what had just occurred, I stammered, "I never knew... I mean, is that... do all women cum like that when you play with their boobs?"

Helen laughed, "Don't call them boobs, honey, ok? Boobs are silly things. Call them breasts or tits if you must. Just not boobs. And no, not all women's breasts are so sensitive. I guess I'm just lucky," she added with a giggle. "But," she continued, "If you take your time like that with a girl your age, she may not cum, but I guarantee she will be very, very appreciative. Now, why don't you clean up that mess you helped me make between my legs?"

Now, I had yet to admit this to anyone, but more than wanting a blow job, possibly more than wanting sex, really, more than anything, I wanted to see what a pussy tasted like. Ever since I had first come across those tapes in the back of that closet and discovered that a vagina wasn't merely a simple opening, I was fascinated. I would watch lesbian scenes on repeat, the women cooing things like, "oooh... you taste so good" as they lapped away at their partner's sticky sex. What was that taste? Well, I was about to find out, my cock a column of pure steel with the very thought.

I lowered my head between Helen's white creamy thighs and for the first time in my young life, I was confronted face-to-face with a real life vagina. The intoxicating aroma I had previously inhaled on her discarded underwear was now far more pungent and enticing. Helen reached both hands between her legs and pulled apart her meaty, wet lips, allowing me a better view of all the parts of her sex. A string of her cum stretched across the expanse of her opening, glistening as the light reflected off of it. The tiny rosebud of her engorged clit, barely visible, escaped the confines of its hood.

"Do you like what you see?"

I nodded unable to muster a verbal reply, salivating at the thought of tasting her.

"Just like with my breasts, take your time. I know you want to dive right in, but kiss the outside first. Build up my anticipation. Ok?"

I lowered my head and began to kiss and lick around the soft fur coating of her vulva and outer lips. I placed gentle kisses above and below her fleshy folds, her wet opening taunting me, daring me not to lick it. The taste of her juices, which had escaped her during her orgasm lingered in her pubic hair. Was this what pussy tasted like? It was mostly sweet and little bit salty, and although not immediately appealing, somehow addictive. God, all I wanted to do was pry her lips apart and burry my tongue inside, but like a dutiful student, I paced myself and waited for my teacher's instructions.