Strangers on a Train Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreaddies
dreaddies
16 Followers

"Ok... that's it... nice and easy... tease me. Girls loved to be teased when you do it right. Mmmmmm... do you see how wet I am? OK, now, gently, spread me apart and put your tongue inside me... mmmm... careful, don't touch my clit yet."

I followed Helen's directions and eased apart her lips, my tongue making contact with her innermost parts for the first time. She gasped at my tongue's touch and proceeded to exhale slowly as I began to explore her folds. I slipped deeper inside her, my tongue repeating the motions I had previously tried when we had first kissed, my nose in her bush, my chin grinding against her slickness with each movement. I did my best to coax out her honey, as once again, her hands found their way to my hair.

"Your tongue feels so good, baby... uhhhh... I love the way you eat my pussy. I'm ready. I want you to use your fingers to pull my hood back so you can suck my clit."

Again, I was apt to follow her instructions, eager to please my teacher. I pulled her further apart and the fleshy pearl that had until this point merely been peeking out, was now fully exposed. My lips closed around the button and again, Helen gasped with a sharp intake. I sucked on her gem, varying pressure gauging her responses, seeing how to proceed.

"Use your tongue now, baby... that's right...mmm...good... use tiny circles... now the other way... fuuuuuck... yesss."

My tongue swirled around and round polishing her treasure causing Helen to throw her head back in ecstasy. Her hands were now clenching my hair, pulling my face hard against her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She panted in short bursts. "Fuck me with your fingers!"

My index and middle fingers slid easily into her soaked opening, her tight walls dilating to accommodate them, almost pulling me in. I'm not sure what I expected it to feel like, but nothing could prepare me for the actual tactile experience of feeling the warm wet recesses of her pussy.

"Yeeessssssss!" Helen blurted. "Move your fingers. Yessss! Like that... like you are saying, 'Come here.' Fuuck. Oh that feels so good!"

I obliged Helen's ever command, interpreting her instructions to the best of my ability. Her body was writhing in pleasure.

"Yes baby! Don't stop! No matter what I do, don't stop until I tell you!"

Helen's body tensed and I felt her pussy walls contract around my fingers. Her hands pulled me even tighter and her legs clamped shut around my head. Though muffled by the flesh of her thighs, I could still make out her primal moan as she began to cum violently releasing a surge of pungent juices against my face and fingers.

Helen hadn't said to stop yet, and so, squeezed between her legs, practically suffocating I did my best to hang on and lap up everything she offered as her up as she bucked and jerked spastically. Wave after wave crashed over Helen's body and her sex continued to twitch.

Finally, after several minutes, she relaxed her legs. "Mmmmmmmmmm...That was exactly what I needed." She sounded drunk and dazed. "Ok sexy. You can stop now."

I relinquished her clit and slowly withdrew my fingers from her sopping hole, her full pink lips latching on to fingers as long as they could. I looked up from between her legs, her hands still in my hair. I couldn't hold back the ear-to-ear grin, which had spread across my cum covered face, so pleased with myself.

"See baby... look what happens when you listen. You've already made me cum twice and I haven't even felt that big, young cock inside me yet."

By this point, I was so hard it was almost painful, my cock extending forward from my body like a boy on his tip-toes straining to grab the cookie jar on the top shelf, just out his reach. Helen pulled my head back up, instructing me to kiss and touch her body until my lips found hers again. We kissed passionately and sensually, taking our time with little sense of urgency, simply enjoying each other. I was concerned about the taste of her cum on my tongue, but she just moaned in delight when she got to taste herself on me.

Still kissing, Helen reached down between us to once again take hold of my aching cock, her cool hand causing me to twitch as she wrapped her fingers around the hot, taut flesh. She guided me towards her entrance and placed the tip of my cock at her opening, not allowing me so slide in, rather moving my head along her slick splayed lips, letting my precum mix with her juices. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy and I wanted to dive in, but she just kept teasing me while concurrently working herself back up.

Breaking our kiss, she whispered in my ear, "I'm going to let you inside me now, ok? But, slowly... don't just jam the whole thing in... make me want it all, make me beg to be filled. Do you understand?"

She lined me up and encouraged me to push past her petals, letting my cock sink into her warmth. I sighed, completely overwhelmed by just how hot and wet it felt. Helen wrapped her hands around my back, pushing my chest against the cushion of her breasts, her nipples pressing into me.

"There you go, baby... hold it there... now, nice and slow... in and out... not all of it... just a little. Let me get used to it."

With each stroke I slid deeper and deeper in to the depths of her womanhood. As much as I wanted to jackhammer away, like all the muscular meatheads I had seen in the videos, I maintained control, allowing us both to enjoy the sensations of our bodies fully interlocking. Helen coached me, encouraging me like a cornerman coaching a boxer to use his footwork and jabs in order to set up a knockout blow.

"Mmmm... that's it, tease me. God, your cock is filling me up... do you feel how tight I am around you? I bet the girls your age couldn't even take you... Go deeper now, go all the way."

I let myself sink in further, her steaming pussy a quicksand trap for my manhood, gripping me and pulling me down until our pubic bones met and I was fully inside her. Once again, Helen's walls contracted, constricting around my entire 8" as held me there, kissing me deeply, allowing another small orgasm to ripple across her body.

Once the slight tremor subsided she began to instruct me again. "Grind against me. No need to thrust yet. Just, keep yourself deep inside me. Let your pelvis grind on my clit... yessss... like that... Fuck, you feel amazing."

Again, I did my best to absorb every word she uttered and execute exactly what she wanted. Her hands were now grabbing my buttocks and holding me against her. A consistent stream of moans escaped her lips, back arching, head tilting elongating her neck. She clearly loved the feel of me inside her combined with the friction on her swollen clit.

"Now fuck me, sweetie. Use long strokes... Still not too fast though...mmmmmm... yes, maintain control... use every inch of that glorious cock."

I placed my hands firm on the mattress on either side of Helen giving me the leverage do pull out and then drive myself back in. The sensations were tremendous, feeling the slick walls of her pussy cling to every inch of me. I kept a steady rhythm, Helen encouraging me to keep tempo.

"Hear the music, baby. That's it... it's a dance. In and out. In and out," she counted—a conductor keeping time for our symphony of sex. "Can you feel it? Keep grinding and rocking your hips with each stroke... Uhhhh... Like that... yesss..."

Her count increased as the tempo ramped up and my movements matched. Faster and faster, not a ferocious jackhammer, yet plowing into her with long, quick powerful strokes.

"Fuck, Helen," I let escape my lips, now breathing hard and starting to sweat. I was in heaven; this was better than I could possibly imagine. "I.. I... I think I'm gonnna cum..."

"Not yet, baby," she exhaled back, "keep control... you can do this... relax and breathe with me... focus."

I did everything I could to keep from spraying my seed deep inside her at that exact moment. As a kid, you always joke to think about baseball to take your mind off of the immediate need to explode, but Helen encouraged me to focus, to remain relaxed and in control over my body, to be completely in tune with the moment and with my lover.

"I'm going to cum, lover," Helen gasped. "I want you to cum with me, ok?"

I was in no place to argue. Even though I had always fantasized about pulling out and spraying my cum over her face and body like they do in the tapes I had watched so many times, I listened to what Helen instructed. I thought the tapes had prepared me and taught me what I needed to know, but this was a whole new education and I was determined to be an apt pupil. Everything Helen had told me so far had both felt amazing and seemed to drive her crazy.

Her breath quickened and I felt Helen's nails dig into the sweaty flesh of my back as her legs wrapped tight around me holding my cock deep inside her. Already an impossibly tight fit, her pussy flexed and clamped down around me, clasping my erection like a boa constrictor trapping its prey as she came with tremendous force.

Her velvety walls began to undulate, coaxing my cum to bubble up and finally, with Helen deep in the throes of her powerful orgasm, I erupted inside her.

"Fuuuuuhhhhhhckkkkkk..."I exhaled as I expelled my spunk into her hungry cavern. Her body, overcome with spasms while her pussy milked my teenage cock, drawing out every last drop of my seemingly endless stream, as I delivered my full load. I collapsed on top of her, short of breath, both our bodies still experiencing the slowly diminishing ripples of pleasure. Her body trembled; my cock twitched; we melted into each other in the afterglow of our shared climax.

As I regained consciousness I could feel the physical mixture of our joint orgasm leaking down and around my softening member. We kissed again and I rolled off of her, my cum covered cock finally able to slip free from her greedy grip. As I lay next to her, the smell of our sex hanging heavily in the air, I watched Helen reach down to run her fingers through the sloppy evidence of our lovemaking. She coated her fingers in our combined fluids before bringing them to her lips.

"Mmmmmm..." She grinned cleaning off her fingers. "We taste so good together."

We continued to lay there quietly, completely satisfied. My mind raced, replaying the night's events over and over again. Did this really just happen? After all these years... I mean, I had never even kissed a girl and now, in one night not only did I have my first kiss, but I had my first women. It was a night of a lot of firsts I supposed—I was no longer a virgin. And then a new thought overtook me.

"Oh my god, that was incredible. But, shit! What about Stefan?" I worried aloud, "He must've heard everything!"

Helen laughed, "Don't worry, my love. Stefan isn't home tonight. You know, I've been waiting for us to be alone for a few nights now. You think you are so clever, staying out late and creeping back into the flat at all hours. I hear you tip-toeing around. This isn't the first night I've caught you jerking that big dick."

Quickly, I reverted back to the awkward, easily embarrassed teenager of only a few hours prior. "It isn't?

"No, sweetie. This is just the first time I've been able to actually do something about it." Helen kissed me again her soft, naked body curling up against me. "You know," she added with a chuckle. "With a little more practice, I think I can make you into quite a good lover."

--

For the next few weeks, until my stay in Berlin had to unfortunately end, Helen and I found every excuse to be alone whenever we could. I would leave school early to meet her during the day or Helen would do what she could to try to gently encourage Stefan to go out and crash at friends' houses—whatever it took. We continued to explore and experiment, Helen coaching me, constantly teaching me new tricks. We tried multiple positions and places—I fucked her from behind in the shower; she rode me while sitting on the living room couch; I buried my cock in her nurturing pussy while I stood in front of her in the kitchen, her body laying across the table. She even let me pull out and shoot my cum all over her body just like I had seen. Sure, Helen showed me techniques, but more importantly, she taught me how to be a lover.

--

Things for me changed once I was back in The States. I was no longer shy or nervous around the girls my age and they immediately picked up on my new found confidence. Within the first few months back, I slept with three girls, fucking them each with a level of expertise and control that they had never experienced. But, the satisfaction was brief. I took immense pleasure in watching these young girls squirm and scream in glee, knowing that I was causing them to have these earth shattering orgasms. But there was no connection. My practiced skills may have been matched with effort, but never once were they reciprocated with equal technique or care. And, most importantly, I didn't actually care about these girls.

David Foster Wallace once wrote that there are two types of misogynists in the world: one who puts a notch in his bedpost for every woman he beds and one who puts a notch in his bedpost for every orgasm he can give to one woman. I have always related to the latter. Which is why after that initial summer of meaningless sex, I embarked on a series of monogamous relationships where I could continue to hone my skills and explore possibilities with someone that I trusted. For some reason, however, these relationships never seemed to last more than a few months, which I never understood. After all, I was a sensitive, creative guy who never cheated or wanted one night stands.

This pattern continued through college and into my early 20's. It was rare that I didn't have a girlfriend, but even rarer for a girlfriend to last more than a few months. At the same time, I needed to start making adult decisions about my life. Aside from my incessant lovemaking, I most of my efforts were focused on working on music and painting. I was broke, but mostly content. Eventually, however, even my incredibly supportive parents said that I would need to figure out a way to earn a decent income.

I applied for a low level creative position at an advertising firm figuring I could use my creativity and actually earn a living wage. I quickly worked my way up through the industry, first assisting and then leading on several successful campaigns making a series of jumps between agencies each with a raise in salary and title. I became very comfortable getting what I wanted, eating at the finest restaurants, and buying only the best. I educated myself on fashion and design, purchasing new designer clothes and covetable furniture. I filled my life with impressive, beautiful things.

And, I was happy, I think. I mean, what else could I really want? Sure, I rarely played music or painted anymore, but I still listened to music all the time and I had a fairly impressive art collection. Everything was wonderful except I still hadn't found a consistent longterm partner to share it all with.

dreaddies
dreaddies
16 Followers