All Comments on 'Strangers on a Tram'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot Hot Story

Wow, nice job, especially black on white and what's even hotter is an OLDER black man, seducing the young white wife and eventually pumping her full of his black seed deep inside her married womb. Mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOVE it...

This is your BEST story yet! I've cum so many times this morning reading and re-reading this story (my sheets are soaked from squirting so much)! This story has many of the themes I envisioned in the 'Black Friday' story I fantasized about! You are an erotica genius, PLEASE keep up the good works, 2017 is looking like a hot & wet year! :-)

Your biggest fan forever,

Adriana

Ashuttle9696Ashuttle9696about 7 years ago

Great story, keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story!

Who doesn't want to be taken by a stranger? Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice.

This story made me ROCK HARD!!!

Ribus47Ribus47about 7 years ago

Awesome of a story.rock hard.wish have some courage nd luck of that guy..

kelprimekelprimeabout 7 years ago
Short and to the point

I like how this did not try to be some masterful plot or riveting story. It was an erotic short story, and a well made one. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.95/5.0 = 99% = A)

The wife is a keeper. Her husband, Stephen, is a very very lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Loved the story! So, what will you be writing about next and when can we expect to see it? Please don't make us wait too long!

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
I fucked a married

In a train I fucked a married lady when her husband was just 10' away. Her marvelous cunt covered my cock snugly.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 7 years ago
As good a stroke story as you will find

If this hits your sphere of kinks, then you are in luck. A perfect length story for inspiring you to rub one out. I think this author is improving already and look forward to more.

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 6 years ago

Loved it! Absolute my type of story. Eagerly waiting for 'The Tailor' as it seems like another Non Consent/Reluctance genre story with interracial sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Amazing... what command on language to express varieties of feelings and emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revisit this

Loved this story. Please revisit for a chapter2 if you can think of more to the story.

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 6 years ago
Conisder a Chapter 2 may be?

This is one of your best works,Whenever I need a quick cum,I always return to this story.Absolutely brilliant.I request you consider a chapter 2 for this amazing story.May be the wife mistakenly left her purse or something behind in the tram,and the old black dude gets to her address by this clue and fucks her again! Would love an upgrade.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
i gave you a 5.

I gave you a five for the writing but the story didn't really do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Give the wife a very sexy name such as Elaine with dirty blonde hair, six feet tall, broad shoulders and strong legs with massive tits. The black man secretly extracts her business card from carry on. He encourages her to schedule business trip to Miami, let him know hotel she stays and shave off bush. She gets black sex even while talking to husband about business. Even hotter would be talking to daughter while being pounded. She is turned into s sexy submissive woman from the coldly calculating business woman with hardly a care for those she slaughters on the table. He teased that behavior with a through spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequel

Can you please make a sequel to this story? This is seriously one of the best train encounters. Thankss

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Goodness!

Short and sweet! Make that short and heavenly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i cant believe she didnt get his cell number.

i cant believe she didnt get his cell number.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
simply outstanding

Outstanding in everyway.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very hot and dirty!!!! LOVED IT

merrySMmerrySMabout 4 years ago
More please

'The Tailor' is my favorite by far, but this is a close second. Absolutely love your Non Consent/Reluctance genre stories. The interracial sex just kicks it up a notch. Too many non/cons are gratuitously vile. Your straight forward non violent, non mean, Non Consent/Reluctance are the perfect tone.

bellesveritesbellesveritesalmost 4 years ago
I wish

I wish a stranger with a big black cock would fuck me at the airport. I even went without any panties under my short skirt. Your story has me dripping wet and using one hand to type while I rub my horny little pussy with the other. Thank you.

debrardebrarover 3 years ago

Can you tell me where I can find this black man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
★★★★★ (5.0)! 253 readers have so far favorited this story which has got 176,931 views; that's 1.43 faves per 1K views (an A-plus faves-to-views ratio!) Bravo!

This story is very very erotic. The storyline was imaginatively conceived and brilliantly crafted. The author told us so much on less than half a page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love this to happen to my wife. bkforher@hotmail.com if you would like to do this to her.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Hot story! 5 stars to writer! I love a happy ending. A real fantasy story for sure.. I've known a lot of women in my day that would have gladly done this and never said a word to me, even I was standing next to her. LOL Horny Babies are Great to have until she gives you Crabs or some other STD. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Anonymous sex with a BBC, it's hot. I met a good looking tall black man in a bar nearby the San Diego Convention Center. I was 45 then, he was younger than me, we were buzzed. I led him upstairs to where the conferences talks were being held and found a quiet woman's rest room, where I sucked on his BBC and he fucked me against the sink counter. When he pulled his cock out, a huge amount of cum dropped out of my pussy onto the floor, I said, "Wow, you really stretched my pussy open with that big cock." We laughed ourselves silly. I wiped some more cum from my pussy, put my panties back on, arranged my clothes a bit and we walked out together and then went our separate ways. I only knew his first name, we both had a wedding ring and attended the same conference. Fun.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle2 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Wishing it was me being used. Love your stories.

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

A fertile imagination in conjunction with the appropriate salacious tools = “A Stranger on a Train.” One of my all time favorite stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous