Strapped to the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain at the base of his balls reminded him of his new impediment. He determined to do his best before she found out about it.

The woman pushed down on his shoulders, forcing him to kiss her on the neck, then down her chest. She kept pushing him down, her other hand untying her dress and letting it peel off of her, staying ahead of him so that his lips planted kisses in an unbroken path down her perfect chocolate skin. She kept him close, preventing him from seeing her in full. His eyes could only see her shoulder, then the even curve of her breast, then the fit lines of her stomach. He could feel the warmth on his lips, her chest rising and falling beneath his touch.

She pushed him lower, and eventually he could smell her arousal. Brody had pleasured a woman with his tongue only once before, and had done a middling job of it. Now, with his cock straining uselessly against his plastic cage, his tongue would have to be enough.

He began with gentle strokes, hand brushing over her sensitivity, moving with gentle care. He breathed on her, then blew, letting the warm air stimulate her. Finally, as his hands massaged her inner thighs, he brought his mouth in.

The first stroke of his tongue was quick, but she gave enough of a start that Brody knew she had felt it. He came in again, this time with a long, slow pass of his tongue, tasting her warm, moistened flesh. In time with his tongue, the woman let out a long, low moan. He did not let up. He passed his tongue up her pleasure zone, slowly shifting to the left, allowing his tongue to flick her nub at the end of each pass.

"Yes!" the woman gasped. Under his hands, her muscles pulled tight. A hand closed in on the back of his head, forcing him in until his nose touched her clitoris. "Right there! Yes, yes, yes!" Her voice rose to a shriek, and pleasure gushed out onto Brody's face, soaking her thighs. Brody tried to look up, but the hand kept him buried in her sex.

"More!" the word emerged from the woman's gasping breaths. "Right there! More!"

Brody obliged, pressing harder with his tongue, moving slowly to tease her and then speeding up. Finally, he brought his hand to caress her and closed his lips around her clit, gently sucking while he flicked it with the tip of his tongue. It didn't take much longer to send her over the edge again. Her knees trembled as she released, and she leaned some of her weight on Brody's head, nearly driving him to the ground.

Finally, she released him. She took a few staggering steps back and collapsed onto the bed, a dazed smile on her face. She made a strange sight, wearing nothing but the mask that obscured her face, her breasts heaving with each long breath, sweat glazing her curvaceous form.

Brody returned her smile with one of his own, despite the pain of his cock cage pulling on him.

Finally, the woman reached up and pulled off her mask. "You were amazing," said Iancah.

Brody recognized her. His mouth fell open. He closed it, then opened it again to speak. For one second, he dithered, then the words finally came together. "It was you the whole time?"

She grinned with self-delight. "In the flesh!"

"But that means-"

Iancah stood up, pulling him to his feet with her."Don't worry," she said. "We're safe for the moment. I changed the channel on that shock collar so the captain's trigger doesn't connect to it."

"So what does it connect to now?"

"Don't worry. You'll be fine." She buttoned her dress back up. "Now, they're looking all over the town for you. They're leaving no stone unturned, but I think they're close to-"

"You mean except for looking in the one place where a guy dressed like me could hide?"

Her eyebrows cocked indignantly. "Will you hush up? I'm telling you, you have a chance to get free. You just have to stick with me."

"Stick with you? You took advantage of me!"

"I didn't hear you complaining."

"Well, now you hear it. This cage is killing me."

Iancah looked down and noticed Brody's bulge, as though she had somehow forgotten about it. "If you stay with me, I'll get that off for you."

"So can I, as soon as I get my hands on a laser cutter. Why should I go with you?"

Iancah thought for a moment, then leaned in close. "Listen. The captain holds grudges. If you strike out on your own, she will hunt you to the ends of known space. She won't rest until she knows you're dead, or she has you strapped to her wall with a ball gag and an erection."

"Being erect sounds very nice right now," Brody quipped.

She threw up her hands. "Don't you understand? You'll be hunted for the rest of your life! But the captain has enemies she doesn't cross, and I know where their territory is. I can take you to someplace where she'll lose your trail."

Brody juggled this in his mind. "Fine," he said. "I'm following you."

She grinned. "This way."

* * *

Iancah could not believe her luck. Not only had she gotten away from the crew, but she had Natia's boy in tow, and she hadn't even stooped to coercing him. Now all that remained was to flee the planet.

She stepped out into the unforgiving daylight, one hand holding Brody's while the other shielded her masked eyes from the direct light. Finding the sky elevator, she bolted for it, dragging Brody as fast as he could run.

"Iancah!" he panted. "Won't... this... look... conspicuous?"

Iancah considered what a sight she made, her running in her ostentatious dress and him in his slut-boy clothes. "Last I checked, the others were asking at the police station. They're done checking the streets." And hopefully, they were still busy filing that report.

Brody's breaths became more labored, and he began to feel heavier in Iancah's grip. "Come on," she yelled back at him, "keep up with me! I thought you were strong."

"I thought... I thought..." he swallowed loudly. "I thought so too."

At last, they reached the base of the sky elevator, and to her elation, no one else was there. Stepping onto the platform, Iancah slammed the launch button. The floor rose, weighing them down as it carried them with.

Iancah caught her breath. She watched through the clear walls as the surface sank away, and another rush filled her. She had almost made it.

"So..." Brody's gentle voice pressed in on her line of thought. "What's the plan now?"

"We'll take the ship," said Iancah. "We'll get out of the captain's territory, so she loses our trail for good."

"But then what? How are you going to explain this to her?"

"I'm not going to."

"What do you mean, you're not?"

Iancah turned to him. "What do you think? I didn't do all this just to come crawling back to my captain. This is my getaway too."

"You're abandoning your crew?" his face crumpled. "That's like abandoning your family. Your home."

Iancah stared, puzzled for a minute, then put it together. "You miss your crew, don't you?"

He stared at the spot between his feet. "I do."

As Iancah tried to dredge up some words of comfort, she realized that she felt the same. Her crew had been a band of thugs and bullies, but at least they had always been dependable. The captain might elbow her aside or belittle her, but she would never pull a gun and shoot her. Natia had been as cold as ice to her, but always had her back in a fight. Now Iancah was leaving that behind. She didn't regret it, but it wasn't easy either.

"It's hard to say goodbye," said Iancah. "But being alone... it doesn't last. There's always something ahead. There has to be, or we wouldn't have said goodbye in the first place."

"I didn't say goodbye," said Brody. "They were just taken from me. You don't know where they are now, are you?"

Iancah shook her head. "I couldn't even find it on the activity log. They're not all dead, but I couldn't tell you which ones made it."

Brody wrapped his arms tightly around himself. Clearly, that was small comfort. Iancah reached out and hugged him, and to her pleasant surprised, he only gave a little start, then relaxed in her arms.

The elevator's thrust cut out, and it coasted to a stop. She stood up straight. "What in hell?"

Brody stared serenely out at the horizon for a moment, then his face twisted with sudden shock. "We stopped?" He looked around. "We stopped!" He hurried to the computer console set into the wall and demanded a status update with a frantic tapping of his fingers. "We stopped! Why have we stopped?"

"Easy!" snapped Iancah. "They just shut down our power. The captain must have figured out where we went. We'll take the emergency pod." She stuck her hand through the gelatinous section of the wall, feeling the unpleasantly warm, slimy liquid stick to her skin before admitting her through, then stepped into the secondary elevator shaft. Brody crowded in with her, the walls forcing him to press up pleasingly against her.

"This emergency pod has an independent power source," Iancah pointed out. "They can't cut this off. So we'll just keep going..." She looked up, seeing how far they still had to go, and the hope left her voice. "...and keep ahead of them."

"No," said Brody, "go down."

"What?"

Behind them, the main platform shuddered, then began to descend, an order of magnitude faster than this little emergency pod could ever hope to go.

"We passed a glider station back there," Brody went on. "I can use that, and we can circle back to your ship." After a pause, he added, "They'll just catch us if we go up."

Iancah set the pod moving. "Down it is, then."

Gently, the emergency pod ambled down the shaft, a cramped cell buried in the wall of the grand elevator. A mere few minutes after they started going down, the main elevator passed them, shooting up into the heavens. In the split second before it went by, Iancah saw two familiar female figures standing on the platform.

Iancah grinned. "They probably think they're about to catch us. They don't suspect a thing."

"Something's wrong." Brody's gaze followed the elevator up out of sight. "They should have predicted we'd use the emergency pod. Don't they know they've just passed it?"

"Take it easy. They just overlooked us."

"I will not take it easy. I'm spacer. It's my job to be paranoid. Patient, but paranoid."

Iancah remembered being told something similar when she learned to fly, but that did little to bolster her patience. "Then just quiet down for a minute, or you're going to drive me out my mind. I'm pretty sure I've got a gag here somewhere."

Brody looked affronted, but quieted down.

Five agonizing minutes later, the emergency pod finally ambled to a stop at the glider station, a platform circumscribing the space elevator, buttressed by trusses beneath and guy wires attached to the shaft above. The pod opened, and Iancah stepped out into the open air, shading her eyes.

"You said you could fly one of these," said Iancah, scanning the spindly, shining white shapes of the public-use gliders. "It's your show."

To his credit, Brody did not complain. He only picked out a glider big enough for two and pulled open the cockpit door.

Iancah walked after him. Then she heard a male shout, and something banged inside the glider. Iancah took off running.

A wrestling match spilled out onto the runway, with Brody on the bottom, a muscular tan-skinned man astride him. He straightened his back, and Iancah recognized him.

"Sirin!"

Sirin delivered a ferocious punch to the side of Brody's head and wound up for another one, but that was as far as he got before Iancah tackled him. They rolled together on the hard runway surface, but this time, Iancah got the better of him, tangling him in her legs, then flipping him onto his stomach, where she pinned his arms behind his back.

Sirin struggled, grunting, but he had no leverage. Iancah smirked. 'Who would have thought I'd ever get my legs around Sirin?' she mused.

"Here," Brody produced some cords from a crate that sat behind the glider. "Tie him up. Unless you'd rather take care of him the old-fashioned way." He jerked his thumb suggestively at the edge of the platform, at the mind-bogglingly long drop to the ground.

"I'm no monster," said Iancah, binding Sirin's wrists together. "Besides, this is more fun." Hoisting Sirin to his feet, she led him over to the crate, delighting as he snarled impotently over his shoulder at her. His prim black moustache curled up over his pure white teeth, and his polished black eyebrows sliced low over his pearly eyes. "What the hell are you dressed as?" he growled.

"You're adorable when you're angry," said Iancah, adding a crisp spank on his right butt cheek.

Sirin flinched, trying to look manly and composed, but he couldn't keep the humiliation from his face.

Iancah sat him down on the crate, looping his wrist bindings through a handle on the top, forcing him to stay seated, then she set to work on his ankles. He kicked at her face, but she caught his foot easily. "You're not making this better for yourself," she sang.

"Yeah." Brody massaged his bruised right jaw. "If I had my way, you'd be a smear on the ground right now."

"Oh, have some imagination!" said Iancah. "Do you have any idea how long the captain has kept his cute ass to herself? And now..." Grabbing the hem of his shorts, she yanked them violently down, bringing them down to his thighs.

"Hey!" he barked. His wrists strained against the cord, but he could not defend himself.

"Don't bother," said Brody. "The captain probably keeps him in chastity so he-"

Iancah yanked it all the way down to his knees, exposing a smooth, bare cock.

"...son of a bitch."

Iancah laughed. "What did the captain expect? Sending her sex meat to chase us..." Her voice trailed off as she cupped his penis, easily holding his thighs apart with her other arm.

"You think you're... Ah!" Sirin blushed as Iancah began pumping his cock. "You think you're about to get away? All I have to do is scream for help, and-"

That was as far as he got before Iancah smothered his mouth with a kiss. He jerked his head back, but she moved with him. He tried to shout, but Iancah swallowed it. She could feel his voice falter as she worked faster at his manhood. He began to sweat, and Iancah could hear the squelching noise of his precum.

"Iancah?" said Brody. "We're going to have to wrap this up."

Sirin couldn't last much longer. Iancah tipped his cock up, and he moaned into her mouth. He tightened, every muscle straining to get him free, and Iancah felt his cock pulsing under her fingers as he cut loose, thick whiteness splattering his chest and his lap.

Finally, Iancah let him go, wiping her mouth with the back of her forearm. In front of her, Sirin slumped, breathing hard, a half-naked, sweaty mess.

Turning to Brody, Iancah gestured grandly to Sirin. "What a pretty little picture for the captain to find!"

Brody's arms folded, but there was a distant smile on his face. "Not bad," he said. "Now if you're done, we've still got an escape to make."

Iancah stepped back, taking one last moment to commit to memory the image of the captain's prize boy-toy tied up and spent. Then she followed Brody in to the cockpit of a roomy glider. She seated herself beside Brody, in front of an array of inputs and readouts nearly as complex as a regular spacecraft. She scanned them, thinking she might be able to intuit how to fly it, but not enough things matched. It was like reading a favorite old book with every third word in Russian. "Are you sure you can do this?" she asked.

"Of course," said Brody, flicking switches and typing in commands as though he had done it a thousand times. "I went to flight school at the University of Hellas Planitia. They're one of those old-fashioned places where they make you learn aeronautics before you can do spacecraft." His hand hovered over a red button. "Strap in."

Iancah noticed harnesses at her shoulders and hastily buckled herself in.

Brody pressed the button, and a solid-fuel rocket kicked the glider into motion, throwing it off the edge of the cliff. For one gut-wrenching moment, the glider sank, then the wings caught the air. Brody let it glide for a moment, then eased into a gentle downgrade.

Iancah realized that she had been clenching her armrest. Gently, she let go.

"Okay," said Brody, not trying to hide the tension in his voice. "Hard part's over. We'll get to the nearest elevator, take it to space, take a shuttle back to your ship and we're out of here. Sound good?"

"Yeah... we're out of here." Iancah said those sweet words again. "We're out of here. We made it." She relaxed, then sank back a little in her seat as Brody skillfully rode the updrafts, sailing the glider across invisible currents, covering miles of bare desert every minute.

Iancah considered Brody. He seemed almost comfortable in his vest, tight pants and chastity cage. His eyes passed between his instruments with professional care and if he felt any fear, it didn't show. Iancah noticed the collar still fastened around his neck, and a naughty idea sparked in her mind.

She pulled a remote from her pocket. "You know, I switched channels with the captain's trigger, so your shock collar is tuned to my remote right here." She cracked an evil grin. "When we get back to the ship, I could make you my sex toy instead."

Brody's voice barely changed. "But you won't. This is your chance to start living straight. You can settle down someplace and leave every bad thing you've ever done behind."

Iancah nodded slowly, rolling that around in her mind. As appealing as she found the prospect of Brody on his knees, she imagined being on the right side of the law, having an apartment all to herself, never having to worry about being arrested or gunned down by some space martial, and her decision was made. "You're right." She handed over the device. "Here. It's yours."

With a gentle smile, Brody took it. Suddenly, his face screwed up, and his back arched. "Ow!" he screamed. "Shit!" The glider lurched, and he dropped the remote.

Iancah recovered it. "You grabbed it by the trigger, silly."

Brody massaged his head, breathing out through gritted teeth. "Just set it in the tray up there, will you?"

* * *

Iancah's talk of enslaving him had been a bit of a scare, but with a control yoke in his hands, Brody found it easy to focus. Up and down, flowing across the air currents, he brought the glider easily down to a surface landing strip. As soon as the glider was at a standstill, he prepared to pop the canopy, then remembered how he was dressed. He looked outside, seeing sidewalks carpeted with traffic.

"It's busy." he sighed. "Great."

"No, it's okay," came in Iancah. "We'll pretend you're my hired escort. I look the part too. See how fabulous I am?" She stretched out her arms, showing off her frilly mess of an outfit.

Brody ran her proposal through his head and realized that being a man-whore was the least embarrassing lie he could tell. Taking a deep breath, he swallowed his pride as he popped open the cockpit and stepped out. A few heads turned. One woman stopped. To Brody's relief, he didn't see any children in the crowd.

A gentle slap on his butt sent him moving. "Go on, don't get stage fright," Iancah sang. "After all, you're a professional. You've done this before."

Brody's throat tightened. "Not helping!"

Iancah at least had the decency to keep her hands off him until they got onto the elevator, where the other passengers politely ignored him.

"So..." Brody hesitated. "Iancah. After you get your hands on that ship, you're going to need a new crew."

"Yep. I'll send out some 'wanted' ads. No more trawling the taverns for space-trash."

"You know you've got one crewmate already."

"Really?" she turned to him, wide-eyed. "You're really willing to fly with me?"

"I know you'll be a lady about it. Besides, you've got a good head on your shoulders. You got away from the captain and the rest."