Strapped to the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iancah fell quiet.

Up at the top of the elevator, where sky gave way to space and where the planet's pull was less, no one batted an eye as Iancah paid a taxi to bring them to the other elevator. As the taxi took to open space, Brody felt his nerves relax for the first time in days. At last, he was back in his element, unbound by gravity or bondage straps, knowing his destination and with nothing but the reassuring rumble of the engines to disturb his thoughts.

At the stardock, the pirate ship waited among the others, unguarded and unassuming. Iancah punched in the unlock code, paid the docking fee and commanded the airlock to open. Brody stood watching, amazed by how easy it all was. He looked back, expecting something to go wrong, but the pirates had been left behind.

"Aren't you coming?" asked Iancah.

Slowly, Brody nodded. "Yeah. I'm coming."

* * *

Captain Iancah stood on the loading bay, her arms folded patiently, looking prim and businesslike in her navy-blue longcoat.

"The backup crane is here," said the dock manager. "We should have your ship ready to fly in thirty minutes. Apologies for the delay, ma'am." The last sentence came out all as one word.

"Not a problem," said Iancah crisply, turning on her heels. "The crew will occupy themselves until then."

Inside her freighter, she took care to seal the hatch behind her, then ducked into her personal quarters, where her morale associate waited for her.

Brody was strapped into the command chair, his chest covered only by a skimpy windbreaker, his cock pressing against the tight black shorts Iancah had dressed him in. A pair of bondage gloves rendered his fingers useless, trapping him under the microgravity seatbelts.

"Good news, partner," Iancah said, "The replacement crane is here already. The cargo hold gets loaded up in just thirty minutes." One hand wandered down to his cock bulge, gently stroking the flesh beneath.

Brody's hair, which Iancah had dyed black to contrast his skin better, twitched as his head jerked forward. His face creased with stress as he tried to ignore her fingers on his erection. "Thirty minutes?" He let out a gasping breath. "I don't know how I let you talk me into this."

Iancah smirked. "A bet's a bet. If I got my freighter license on my first try, you had to serve as my boy-slave for a month. That was the deal." She leaned in close, still pulling and rubbing on his cock. "And I passed with flying colors." She surprised him with a kiss, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth before he knew what she was doing.

Iancah separated from him, and Brody made a token, useless attempt to break his bonds. When he stopped fighting, she could see by his worried expression that he knew he was in for more.

Gently, Iancah peeled his shorts down, first revealing his tight flanks, then the base of his cock, which she had shaved clean. As the waistline crawled farther down, it passed the tip of his head, and his shaft sprang up from his lap, wagging a little in the air.

Iancah licked her lips. Letting her longcoat fall from her body, she gently unbuttoned her skirt, letting gravity take it to the floor. Hooking a hand around her panties, she paused for a moment, gratified to see Brody staring at her hips, and slowly pulled them down, baring her womanhood to the open air.

Her hands found Brody's lap, massaging his rear and his thighs, then swept along his legs, gently pushing them apart. When she was ready, she eased forward, straddled him and let herself down.

Bluntness filled her. The nub of his head ran across her walls, drawing a wake of pleasure across her smooth flesh. Iancah pushed with her legs, sliding his hardness in and out. She made no effort to stop herself from moaning, gasping out her delight with every push.

She gripped his shoulders, squeezing his tense muscles with fierce energy, and moved faster. The friction intensified, and she shut her eyes, her moans running together into one continuous song. His tip reached just the right place, and she could feel her tension let itself go all at once. Her world turned white.

Iancah caught her breath, still with Brody inside her, chest heaving and her shirt soaked with sweat. Brody, she saw, was soaked with something else. Dizzy, she leaned forward and gave him a sloppy kiss, then pressed her head into his chest, feeling his frantic heartbeat from beneath his firm chest.

"You still haven't come," she said, after a long pause. "You're ready for round two."

Brody let out a huff. "You stopped just when I was about to..."

"I didn't stop." Picking herself up, Iancah seated herself on his lap, feeling his shaft push apart her walls again. She bit her lip. "Ooh, it's good to be captain."