Strawberries & Champagne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i decide that i want to dictate the pace of how we have sex... you sit on your bum with your legs out on the bed and I sit with my legs wrapped around your waist and with your cock deep inside of me... As I slowly sit down onto your lap I enjoy the slow speed that I am sitting down at because I take pleasure in feeling every inch of your cock slowly sinking into my soaking wet pussy again...

Once down into your lap with the whole of your cock inside of me, I put my arms around your back and you do the same... We start to kiss and I start to rock my hips back and forth... I have to stop kissing you because of the pleasure I am having so you start to kiss my neck and when I lean backwards to feel you deeper inside of me you kiss and lick my firm pert breasts again... you ask me to lie back while my legs are wrapped around your back... I do so and this makes me moan even louder because you have entered even deeper inside my pussy...

I put both hands just above your knees and rock forwards and backwards on your body feeling every inch of you moving around inside of me as you place both of my hands onto my breasts and try to caress and tease my nipples... I start getting faster and faster with the more and more pleasure that I am getting from you... I get so fast that we both explode in a blur of pleasure as we cum at the same time...

From my initial cumming I start to have multiple orgasms and push myself down on you as hard as I can and rock hard in short movements as I start to feel a little tired from the orgasms... I remove my legs from behind you and using your arms behind me to steady me, you lay me backwards on the bed and press your hot body forwards on top of mine... you start to kiss me softly, slowly and sensually as you wrap your arms around my body...

I am now speechless from having received so much more pleasure than I ever thought we could achieve.

You sense that I am starting to feel a little cold now, and pull the quilt back onto the bed covering both of us as we move closer to continue cuddling and kissing.

I rest my head on your shoulder as you pull me closer still and plant a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you so much darling," you whisper to me in between taking deep breaths and I reply with "I love you so much too"

12