Strawberries For Dessert Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa's loving ignites Jody & Jack's sex.
4.4k words
4.25
34.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
149 Followers

Episode 2: Melissa

I love crystal glasses. The sound of crisp clear ice cubes ringing into a tall, heavy-bottomed cut-glass tumbler is as sensuous as nylon-covered legs whispering against each other. The feeling is rendered even more delightful on a sunny Saturday afternoon fresh from a round of golf.

The pristine sound of ice dropping into a glass on this particular afternoon was overwhelmed by a staccato of conflicting sounds. Garage door opening, car driving in, garage door going down, all heard through a door swung wide and banged against the stop. Then my wife Jody, high heels clicking across hardwood floors and rustling two arms full of grocery sacks onto the counter further disturbed the quiet scene.

"Jack! Jack! Where are you, Jack?"

"Who, me?" I peered cautiously around the doorjamb. Jody bore down on me.

"Get ready, get ready." She said excitedly.

"I have news for you, old boy. I'll have one of those too, if you please! Bring it in the sun room, while I get the mess picked up."

"What... what's up?" I said. I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer to that. Sounded like something was going to interfere with my plans for a leisurely close of the day. Looking suitably serious, I followed the whirlwind into the sunroom with two cut glass beauties.

Jody had been stuffing things into shelves and cupboards and tidying up in general. She took her glass from me and sat down on a hassock. She was still tense, and continued sorting a pile of magazines while she talked.

"I ran into Melissa!" She said. She took a long sip of the whiskey, and looked at me over the rim of the glass.

"Yes. How is she?"

"Not bad, really. In fact, pretty upbeat. She's coming to dinner. She wants to TALK to us!"

"When?"

"Tonight! In about two hours. Hope you're upbeat for it. I think it will not be good news."

"Oh?"

Jody sighed, "Yes, she wants to thank us for taking care of George the past few months."

"Ohmigod, what the hell does that mean?"

Normally I would be delighted to see my best friend's gorgeous wife, but under the circumstances, it could be traumatic. Over the years, Melissa has had her ups and downs. She struggled with periods of depression and other problems. During good times and bad, we have been steadfast friends. That is fine from one standpoint, but the down times have been fairly stressful. So when Melissa is coming to visit after several weeks of absence, it justifies a little concerned thought and mental preparation.

"Let's see, George is not home, right?" I offered.

"Right. Anyway, she said she needs to talk to us. You know that George says there is someone else. Right? Well, I think she may be going to spring it on us tonight."

"Hmmm... think so?"

She nodded, biting her lip and looking thoughtful.

"What did she say about George?"

"Not much, just that it was wonderful that he has such good friends as you and me. I think she was preparing me for bad news, don't you? I invited her for dinner tonight. I couldn't just let that sit there, could I?"

"Well, the only reason to talk to us is if they are splitting up. Too bad. I feel sorry for George," I said.

"Yes, poor, dear George. I know he doesn't want that. He didn't say much the other night, but I could tell he was worried."

"I'll go get some steaks and we can grill. OK?"

"I dearly love Melissa, but, the question is, am I up to the trauma of one of her 'full disclosure' sessions? You know what I mean?" Jody looked heavenward, then settled on me.

I laughed sardonically. "My sentiments exactly. When Melissa at last decides to unburden on you, it is a straightforward avalanche. Still, she needs someone to get things off her chest with. I'm glad we can do that... I guess."

"Yes. Well, you sure know exactly what she is thinking about, with all the gory details."

I grinned at her, recalling conversations in which Melissa had lead us through very detailed thoughts about her sex life with George.

"Remember the time..." I started.

"Yes! You horny sod! Yes!" she said, smiling in spite of herself. We once were treated to a very pleasurable sex marathon after warming up on an evening of Melissa's pungent descriptions of sexual likes and dislikes.

"OK, OK, I'm going. You can't blame me for trying to lead you down that path once more, can you?" I squeezed one of Jody's buns, feeling the skirt slide over silky panties. "I'm going!"

I like to shop for steaks at a little old-fashioned meat market on a back street nearby. Gino is a great guy who has been in business at the same location for years. His father was there before him. They actually still have sawdust on the floor instead of today's sterile tiled environment. The only change has been the addition of a selection of wines along one wall, sparsely decorated with some fake vines.

"Eh..., Goombah! What's happening?" his normal greeting is part of the charm of the place.

"Hi Gino. I need some really wonderful steaks, tonight, special company coming. Two women, I may need my strength!"

"Sure, OK, your special cut?"

"Well, maybe not quite so thick on two of them."

"Hey, I like 'thick.' Or aren't you shopping for me?" I recognized Melissa and turned to find her standing close behind me.

"Melissa! As a matter of fact, I am. Make them all thick, Gino. Gad, you caught me economizing, eh?"

"I always wanted to share something thick with you, you sexy devil," she whispered as she gave me a chaste little kiss. She put her hand on my forearm and I felt her breast brush my hairy arm as she stood on tiptoes to offer her lips.

"God, but I love grocery shopping," I said, leering slightly.

"I was just buying a bottle of wine to surprise you with. I'm looking forward to tonight! "She held my hand as we stood looking at each other.

"So are we, sweetheart, it's been a while since we broke bread with you."

I quickly scanned her from head to foot. Pretty and perfect summer dress, stockings as usual, slim hips with nicely rounded bottom, and breasts just right for her petite frame. Melissa is a dish!

"God, but you look gorgeous, you know that?" I flirted shamelessly.

"Oh, Jack, it's good for me to be around you. You make me feel so good about myself! She giggled. "You're not bad yourself, big boy."

"You don't really have to dress for dinner, you know. But on the other hand, I love looking at you as you are!"

"OK, Jack, just for you!" she smiled and waved goodbye.

I stared after her, my eye finding the panty line curving over her pert bottom.

"Hey, hey! Careful with your thoughts! I do business with your wife too!" Gino counseled with a laugh. "Here you are, three wonderful steaks; buon appetito, Jack!'

By the time I got home, Jody had changed clothes, looking lovely in a brightly colored dress and high heels. Everything was ready for dinner, the table set, fresh candles ready, and the grill uncovered on the patio.

"Wow, look at you. What's the occasion? Everyone is dressed to the nines except for me?"

"You know what a fashion plate Melissa is! I just refuse to feel frumpy by comparison." She laughed at my ogling expression. "Besides, I resent your implication that I'm a slob! I do dress once in awhile!"

She feigned a hurt expression and gave me a peck on the cheek. I slipped a hand onto the swell of her hip and then moved to her bottom, but she fended me off.

"I saw Melissa, too. She seemed fine. Maybe this is just an ordinary social call?" I said hopefully. "Maybe we are over-thinking this?"

"What was your mother's expression? 'Wish in one hand, spit in the other?' I'm afraid not. I still say it's bad news. Sorry!"

Dinner was fun, just three old friends reminiscing about good times. I began thinking that Melissa had decided against unloading her burden, whatever it was.

"The wine was perfect, Melissa. Thanks for bringing it." We sipped a little more of the La Volta from the Ornelaii Vineyard, admiring the rich, deep red color and the full bodied flavor.

"You're welcome, Jack. We've shared a few nice wines, haven't we? And you've both been lovely and supportive to my trials and tribulations. I'm really grateful, for your friendship; you know that, don't you."

"Yes, of course. We wouldn't have it any other way. It's been great!" I reassured her.

Melissa took a deep breath. It was a sure sign of a storm on the horizon. We both stared at her expectantly. The burned-down candles cast looming shadows on the walls.

"That's why... that's why I need to talk to you just now. I have been well aware of how supportive you have been of George for the past few months. I don't know how much he has told you... about... the issues we have struggled with…" She looked from one to the other expectantly.

"Only that you were going through something personal..." I offered.

"George seems to feel there might be someone else. He didn't say it in so many words, but..." Jody stopped, not sure how much to say.

"Oh, good, that's helpful. I knew he probably wouldn't talk much. And that's where I should begin. Please remember, I still care for George. I know how you... how both of you... feel about him. I know you love him as I do. And that's the problem. I love George like you do, but... the fact is I LOVE someone... someone else." She waited, letting the words seep in.

Even if we knew it beforehand, it was still a shock now to have it affirmed. We both looked at our plates.

"Please, please, say something." she pleaded.

"Oh, Melissa, we are just so sorry to hear it. After all these years; are you really sure? Is it really at an end? Jody had tears in her eyes and her voice. She reached across the table and took Melissa's hand.

"I realize it's a shock, and I'm sorry. But I have given it months of thought, months of sleepless nights, nights of long conversations with George. At last, at long last, yes, I am sure. It is such a total joy, I can hardly express it. I have simply fallen completely in love with someone else."

"How... how did it all come about?" I asked. "I mean, if you want to tell us."

"Yes, I really need to talk. It happened a year ago. Remember when I took the scholarship for four months at Oxford? Well, it was there. Just at the end of my stay. A friend offered to lend me her London apartment which was standing empty. And so I decided to finish with two week's stay in London. It was nice to have a chance to re-visit the Tate, do some shopping, you know how I love London."

"Well it all started quietly enough. I was happily ensconced in this lovely apartment in Mayfair. And suddenly, rather miraculously, I had someone to share it with as well. It all simply fell together out of a clear blue shy. We both loved art, we both loved shopping, and we both loved just having a walk hand in hand through the park. I got happily reacquainted with Hyde Park orators, and Sunday breakfast at the Savoy, all the things I love. We just did the whole town together."

"And we sort of just fell completely in love. There was no way back, I'm afraid."

"A Brit? What is his name, then?" I asked, trying to let the conversation continue.

"Ellen." She said, smiling.

"Sorry, Elling?" I asked. "Elling who? He must have a last name, too."

Jody looked stunned, though I did not yet grasp the reason why.

Melissa smiled softly and tilted her head.

"Ellen, dear Jack, E-L-L-E-N. I hope that you can accept that?"

You could have cut the silence with the bread knife that had just dropped from my hand.

"Ellen? Ellen? Really?" I stammered.

"Yes." She said simply, her smile beaming with the relief of one who has just got a huge weight off her shoulders.

"No, kidding. Now that IS a revelation. Tell me more." I mumbled.

"I never would have guessed that, Melissa. Jody began "How can you be so sure? I mean, after all these years. And Jennifer, how is Jennifer handling this?"

"Jennifer was home last week. I think she is coping rather well, really."

"And George?" I asked. "How about George?"

"We have talked long and hard, Jack. He is handling it as well as you might expect. I won't say it has been easy, of course. But, George is a worldly and loving person, that's why we all love him. I think it is just as difficult as if it were a man, but not much worse. Actually, maybe it's a little easier, if you think about it."

" Melissa, this is really something. I'm sorry, but I really want to understand more. I am trying to imagine... trying to imagine myself, in a similar..." Jody looked off into the distance, eyes, slightly glazed with wonder. "It's not that I haven't had some thoughts from time to time, but, it has always seemed, well, almost impossible to imagine what it would be... like." She looked at Melissa hopefully.

"Ellen is a delight. I'm sure you will like her, too. Both of you. She is full of life, smart, beautiful, exciting, enchanting. Enchanting, that's the word. I think I loved her on first sight, really. I mean, immediately.

"You see, Ellen is the daughter of the friend who loaned the apartment. She came home rather by surprise, thinking the apartment was free. I was glad to have some company of course and so we began getting acquainted and finding how much we liked the same things. And then after a couple days together, I think it was the third day, we had just returned from a day of shopping and laughing together, really enjoying the sights and sounds of London , a day of being… together."

'We were sitting on two couches, facing each other across a glass coffee table; our shoes off, our feet up, relaxing. There was a fire glowing in the fireplace to fight the London damp. We had a glass of brandy. Ellen leaned across the table with that beautiful lithe figure of hers. Her boat neck blouse hung far from her chest. I found myself staring at her beautiful, pert little breasts with those sturdy nipples. That's how it started. I was stunned. And, I was shocked at the feeling that coursed through my body, like a lightning strike."

"Dare I go on? Or have I sufficiently shocked you?"

"Please, do go on. You seem so certain." I said.

Melissa was excited. Her words burbled out like a brook hurrying down a mountain side. "She caught me staring at her and smiled. It was the most engaging, open smile I had ever seen. I settled myself down as much as possible, but it had excited me, no question. My thoughts were tangled a bit, as you can imagine."

"My god, Melissa, yes... I would have been scared to death." Jody chimed in.

"Yes, and so was I. But, as we continued our conversation, I was overcome with a feeling of complete calm. The brandy felt warm in my stomach, and Ellen's bubbly conversation charmed me. I felt suddenly whole. It's the only way to explain it. The next time she poured, she held the position for longer, giving me a thrilling, long look at her elegant little breasts. I don't remember ever looking at another woman in that way, ever! I could feel the excitement seeping warm and thrillingly lower from my tummy. Is that corny? Or am I going to far, telling this?

"Don't stop, Melissa, don't stop, please. We want to understand," Jody said.

"Anyway, there she was, her lovely breasts looking perfect. She stopped pouring and her big brown eyes looked into mine. Her nipples were very prominent now, and I realized that her excitement had something to do with me! I told myself to stop looking so lustfully at the young girl, she is just a few years older than Jennifer, by the way. So that's something to think about too. Slowly, she settled back in her seat. We looked into each other's eyes. Suddenly we were both comfortable holding each other's gaze. I knew then, that something was going to happen, something sexual. Honestly, I could never have imagined that until that very moment. But I found it perfectly natural."

"My god. Sorry, I'm repeating myself." Jody said, still looking stunned. "My god, did it? Seem natural, I mean?"

"Well... Jack, is this OK with you? Should I tell you what happened?" Melissa said turning and looking at me.

I nodded, slack mouthed. I realized that her story so far, had aroused me. My cock lay along my leg, not hard, but firmly indicating interest.

Melissa resumed her story. "Well, my surprises were to continue. As she sat back on the couch, Ellen pulled her feet up under her. I could actually see her panties with the soft bulge of her... well you get the idea. The shock was that suddenly... suddenly..." she paused and cleared her throat. Jody leaned forward on her elbow. "Suddenly, Jody, I knew that what I wanted most at that moment, was to see her pussy. I mean, to really see it."

Jody's chin slipped off her hand. She put her hand to her face and smiled a smile of complete surprise.

"Only you, Melissa, could tell this story." She laughed. "And make it so utterly beautiful," she finished.

"Really, I was so completely surprised, I can't tell you. Once again Ellen saw my eyes on her. She made no move to cover up, she just continued our conversation. I suppose by auto-suggestion, I pulled my legs up under me too. Ellen is so animated in conversation, she was soon even more exposed to my probing eyes. Like a little girl at story time she sat yoga style, her skirt stretched from knee to knee. For a time, I could see her yellow panties and a little of her tummy above her mound. She was a delight. I was really getting terribly excited."

"And then Ellen got up and moved to the other end of my couch and, facing me, she resumed the same position. She touched my knee as she told me some exciting tale and her touch was electric. That's when I realized how deeply in love I was. Suddenly, she stopped and looked into my eyes. 'can I ask you something, Melissa?' I, of course, nodded agreement.

"I am just dying to see your breasts. I mean, you are so beautiful. I hope this doesn't shock you, but I would just love it. Would you... show me your breasts, Melissa?'"

Jody sipped her wine and stared over the rim at Melissa. She bit her lips and opened her eyes very wide.

"And...?"

"Well, I was surprised, not to say shocked, of course. But her eyes just held mine, and suddenly I found my self slowly lifting my blouse out of my skirt and there I was, sitting in my bra. I must surely have looked dazed. Ellen reached forward and opened the clasp. I shrugged my bra off and looked down to find my nipples erect and bright pink. Ellen looked at me like no one has ever looked at me before. Her eyes were just full of love. 'Just as I thought, beautiful!' she said. Her hand reached forward, and she looked at me for permission. I guess I nodded, I don't know. Her fingers touched me and traced the underside of my breast. It was the single most erotic moment of my life!"

"I was completely smitten, and stared at her fascination with my breasts. She just traced her finger around, exploring me, making love to me, really. Imagine! My nipples were just aching with desire. She looked up into my eyes once more, and then grasped her own blouse up over her head and dropped it on the table. I turned and sat cross-legged like her, my skirt slipped high into my lap and there we sat, sipping our brandy and drinking each other's eyes. It was wonderful, just lovely, Jack, though I know you can't imagine it. And then I reached out for her, touched her nipple, loving the wrinkles of it, and the way it stuck so hard and rigid as I pressed it to one side. They were just so beautiful; I was dissolved into a pool of emotion. Can you imagine it, two women, touching each others breasts so lightly with one hand and sipping brandy from huge snifters with the other?"

You could have heard a pin drop. Our Grandfather clock sounded loud, ticking in the corner under the flickering candlelight.

"Actually, I had a tiny orgasm, sitting like that, having my breast fondled by the woman I love. It was incredible! I was getting more confident, too. I couldn't help but say to her, "Dear Ellen, this is so very lovely, that now I have a request of you. I found it hard to speak, afraid of saying what I so much wanted to say. 'Yes, what is it?' she said. "I... I would love to see you, to see the rest of you. You are so very beautiful, I just can't help it . 'I know," she said, "me too. She sat upright and slipped her yellow panties down those long legs. I was shocked. She was shaved bare. She was pretty there, too. 'Can I see you , too?' she said in that sweet voice. And so, there we were, facing each other again, feasting our eyes on each other. I felt a little unkempt, really, since I have never shaved there!" Melissa giggled, a little self-consciously.

Charly
Charly
149 Followers
12