Strawberries For Dessert Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now? Are you bald too?" Jody asked. "Sorry I couldn't resist asking!" she laughed, breaking the rapt silence. We all laughed and some of the sexual tension subsided. I sat back in my chair for the first time since her story began.

Melissa wasn't quite finished with her tale. She continued: "And then we decided it was late and we each went off to our rooms. I was lying there thinking about the remarkable feelings I was having. I worried that I had just become a dirty old man, so to speak. Lying in the dark, a little smile of pleasure kept creeping back across my lips no matter how I tried to stop. But then, I heard the door creaked open, and I sensed Ellen slipping into my room. I suddenly realized that I had lain all the way to one side on the single bed. It was as if I had had a preconceived notion that she would come and slip beneath the covers with me. That was it!

"But it has taken all this year struggling with myself. And now at last, I am relieved to have it settled. In spite of all the reasons I can give myself to leave things as they are, I have to give myself this chance. Maybe it won't work out, maybe I'm crazy, but I cannot not try it. Do I make any sense at all to you?"

There was a pregnant pause, as we groped to find words.

"Melissa, we can't judge. We love you, we love George; we would do anything to keep you together. But... you sound so completely convinced, so completely happy, what could we offer in the face of your sureness in your decision. We wish you the best. Don't leave us out of your life." Jody looked at me for help.

"Right! Yes, by all means," was the best I could muster. I felt drained.

We said our farewells, and silently cleaned up the kitchen. I followed Jody up the stairs, my hands on her hips, feeling her sway under my hands. The erotic aura cast by Melissa's story was still surrounding us like a warm cocoon. We undressed each other, fondling as we went; kissing each exposed body part until at last we stood holding each other in the dark. We slipped together under the covers and I immediately rolled between Jody's welcoming legs and felt her hand between us guiding me. She pressed the head of my cock along her moist lips and then slowly, surely, deftly, slipped the head of my cock into her warm snug.

We were moving slowly, loving each other with our pelvis' and Jody whispered in my ear: "Darling, how much do you love me?"

I pulled back to look at her. "What on earth do you mean, dear? I love you ... totally, totally."

"Well," she began, " was just wondering if you love me enough to do something for me?"

She tilted her pelvis a little more, snuggling me deeper.

"Anything." I murmured, "Just do that some more."

She giggled. "I mean it. There's something I want."

"Anything." I said, more seriously.

"Listen, I was fascinated with Melissa's story. – Oh, darling..., that feels so... so good." She sighed.

"The problem is, I'll never get to feel what she felt," she continued. "I mean, I just couldn't, I couldn't possibly ever make love to another woman." She paused silently.

I waited while we continued our gentle thrusting motions. My god she felt wonderful. My cock was very hard, her pussy very soft.

"So, would you consider. OH, yes. Mmmmm, more of that…. Would you consider, I mean if I got the right size. Oh, that's it. Oh, darling. Mmmm, nice. Would you mind shaving the hair off your chest just one time?"

I laughed and continued fucking into her, loving her, fondling her. "Sure, but how will I explain it at the club?"

"And would you shave your legs?"

"Are you kidding?" I stopped stroking into her for a moment. I wasn't sure I had heard right.

"Well if you did that... and you wore panty hose... and panties... and it was dark, I could get at least some idea of what it feels like to be make love to another woman."

We continued our gentle thrusting while my mind tried to understand this strange request.

To be continued...

12