Strawberries, Marianne Shows Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes I have. And you were right. I wasn´t embarrassed really, just pissed off with what I thought was unfair behavior. It´s all right now."

"What does "all right" mean? That you accept their sneaking or that you have done something about it?" She asked casually.

"Oh yes, I did something about it. They don´t sneak on me anymore. I offered them a reward if they stopped and so far they have stuck to the deal."

"Oh my goodness. That must be something very special you offered them if they stopped sneaking on you. In my experience boys always sneak on girls. And well, men on women too. Tell me what you have given that made them stop." Mother´s voice had suddenly become serious although still very calm. I realized that I had said too much already. I had to tell her everything.

Which I did. Maybe not in every detail but most of it. Towards the end a smile trickled in the corner of her mouth.

"That explains it. I have wondered lately why the boys behave so nicely, even doing the dishes without my nagging about it. I think that your reward has been more than generous. I am happy for the boys though. It´s a bit boring for them on this remote place. And I guess that you enjoyed showing off to them. It explains the noise in the evenings too." She smiled broadly looking me in the eye.

"Well, I guess that the boys got aroused?" She asked after a while.

"Oh yes. Well at least I think so. There always are big bulges in their shorts," I said giggling.

"Yes, there should be after such performances," mom agreed giggling heavily. "One thing though. You have to be careful when the boys get aroused like that. Not that I think they will do anything nasty but you never know with men. Sometimes it seems that the dickhead takes over the thinking and then you never know what will happen." She suddenly had become very serious.

"I don´t understand what you mean. Are you telling me that the boys might rape me when I am so kind to them?" I asked suddenly very puzzled.

"No I don´t think that will happen with these boys but as I said you never can be totally sure. And you can´t handle all three of them if they get that aroused. So take care, that´s all I say."

She looked at me hesitantly with concern on her face. "Maybe you don´t believe it but I have a thorough knowledge of men. That was before your father of course."

I looked at her partly in shock.

"Are you telling me that you have got raped," I asked but not really believing that it could have happened.

"Of course not . . . but . . . well . . . maybe, with today´s view of the matter I think it might be classified as rape or maybe attempted rape. But I have never thought of it as rape it was so, so . . . so silly."

"Tell me about it. I want to know what you have gone through that has made you so suspicious about men," I demanded.

"Well, of course, it´s a rather nice story as a matter of fact," mom said.

"You see, it happened when I still was living together with my mom and stepfather. One evening when I had gone to bed my foster brother knocked on my door and came into my room. He stood in the doorway trying hard to find something to say. I smiled sweetly at him and tried to help him overcome his shyness. It had happened before that he had knocked on my door after bedtime and I suddenly realized that it had happened quite often recently. But I thought no more about that but tried to be sweet. He was a couple of years my senior and I found him rather handsome but was aware of that he was very shy and had no female friends not to mention a girlfriend. Now he stood in my doorway stammering.

Suddenly he took the few steps forward to my bedside. He pulled my duvet away and opened his bathrobe revealing a handsome erection. Well, I slept in the nude and I saw how his eyes darted all over me. I also noticed that his erection got bigger and harder when he looked at me.

"I am going to fuck you here and now," he blurted out.

I had only a fraction of a second to decide how to handle the situation. There was no time to think it over, my female instincts had to take charge. The decision was to play a submissive role.

You should know that I was no chicken at the time, my cherry had been pooped years earlier. I had quickly found out that I loved to fuck and took every opportunity to do it and had became very good at it if I may say so. Sounds sluttish? Maybe, but remember this was in the seventies when free love was the bible and fucking for friendship was the norm, Erica Jong was the priestess of love with her mantra of the zip less fuck. Everyone was on the pill and Aids was unheard of. Fucking barebacked was common. But I was no easy lay mind you. I was selective and soon got a solid reputation for being demanding in bed which scared many men off. I preferred those who knew how to please a woman or the real novices. I have had quite a few and it´s really rewarding to break them in and teach them. They will stay at your beck and call for years.

So, I wasn´t afraid of getting fucked by him, it just wasn´t right, not even in those times. Except for that I looked forward to it having fancied him for quite some time. But I was afraid that he would get violent while forcing himself upon me. I guess that I could have fought him off if I wanted to but not without making so much noise that my parents came running. And like many women in such a situation I felt a pang of guilt. I had been rather careless moving around the house skimpily dressed, in the nude even when going to the bathroom. I know he had spotted me now and then.

All these thoughts went through my mind in that split second before I became the submissive woman. I said nothing and did nothing to defend myself just lay there waiting for him to make his move. I didn´t know how he expected me to behave but I hoped that the fear on my face was right.

Suddenly he jumped up on my bed landing between my open thighs. I had very discreetly eased my legs apart to make room for him anticipating his move and my body had quickly prepared to be entered. Despite the fear on my face I really looked forward to what he had in store for me.

His cock poked against my pussy several times without finding the entrance. I suppressed an urge to give him a hand finding my hole. I realized the risk to hurt his male ego if I helped him. A rapist wants to be in charge I thought.

His poking cock gave me a few very nice caresses on the clit and suddenly he hit the target entrance. But he didn´t notice and withdrew. But I moved my ass slightly to be able to meet him on his next forward thrust and hopefully get him inside. He came back and it felt heavenly to feel his cock head penetrate my entrance. I lay motionless waiting for his forward thrust.

But very suddenly he got limp. His erection vanished in an instant. He tried a few times to force his cock inside me and I helped as much as I dared. But it was of no use. He cried out very disappointed and rolled off me and the bed. He picked up his robe and ran away.

I lay on my bed very disappointed. My body had quickly responded and was ready to get fucked. And now this. It was the first time it had happened to me that a lover failed and I felt guilty.

I lay on the bed for some time thinking over what had happened. I came to the conclusion that it wasn´t my fault. He had lost his nerve, that was the explanation. I started to feel sorry for him and thought about what to do.

On an impulse I rose and tip toed to his door. I thought I heard him sobbing and without thinking I went inside. He lay on his bed and indeed looked sad. It came natural for me to lie down on his side embracing him. I said nothing, just held him tight. I hadn´t given it a thought that I was naked and I wasn´t sure if he had noticed. But it was an advantage I found out when I started to soothe him. Nothing was in the way when I pulled his head to my breasts and the warmth from my body spread easily to his.

I took my time soothing him before I started to caress him. I did it slowly working all over his body before I got near his cock. But when I finally touched him he reacted very positively. I caressed him until his erection was back in full and then slowly pulled him over me. This time I was in charge although he was on top and I guided him inside me gently but very determined. It went smoothly without failure and once inside he came to life and started to bang me. He didn´t last long but that didn´t matter. I knew that he would want to come back.

He sobbed when he rolled off me but this time of happiness. He was very grateful and confessed that it was his first time which I already had understood. It made it even better for me. As I said I loved being a man´s first woman.

I stayed in his bed soothing and praising him. Very slowly I encouraged him to try again and it was easy to arouse him when I thought the time had come. I let him be in charge, just directed him with small means. He stayed hard long enough for me to reach an orgasm before I made him come. After that he fell asleep totally exhausted.

I returned to my own bed feeling great. I had got a satisfactory fuck and felt content but mostly because I felt like the Good Samaritan although a female one. And I had broken in another man and would certainly teach him much more in the days to come. But I also realized that I had to be careful. He was fragile and his male ego thin and vulnerable. It would be a real challenge to teach him but at the same time build up his ego. I mustn´t be aggressive in my teaching but find a way to do it with small means. It would be fun and I looked forward to it.

And believe me, it was. I started already the next evening. At bedtime I went to his room and asked very sweetly if he wanted to talk about what had happened the night before. I sat down on his bedside talking softly. It took some time but when he started to talk a lot welled out of him. It was a natural thing to lie down and soothe him. I had only a thin robe on that easily fell open. Soon his hands were all over me. I let him find his way thinking that learning by doing was the best way for him. It would take longer to make him a good lover but I was in no hurry. But I steered him with small means and let him know right away when he was doing the right things.

Again I let him be on top making him believe that he was in charge. He did rather well being as inexperienced as he was. It was satisfactory although I didn´t get satisfied. I made him take me again an hour later and that became much better. There was hope I thought when I left him for the night.

After that I made him fuck me a couple of times a week. Gradually I increased my demands on him and it went well although I had to back off a few times. But only temporarily. I soon tried again to make him do what I wanted. I got proud when I first made him accept to lick my pussy and later on understand the power of it. He became an avid licker giving me much pleasure.

After about two months I thought he was ready for the real world so I brought him with me to parties. I introduced him to a couple of my female friends who I knew wouldn´t turn him down if he made a move but encourage him instead. As sluttish as me, I guess they were.

It went well but it took three parties before he dared to ask one of the girls who was very happy to accommodate him already the same night. She told me the next day that he had been marvelous and fucked her to her full satisfaction. Within a month he had fucked two more of my friends and they all praised him not knowing that I was the source of his knowledge. Fucking your brother was not accepted and I always carefully introduced him as my stepbrother in case someone would find out. It might easily happen that his tongue slipped when lying on top of one of my female friends.

After that I gave him long reins to find his way on his own and fucked him only occasionally when I was bored. After a couple of months more he had found the girl he now is married too. I think you have guessed by now that I am talking about uncle Hans.´

Marianne stopped talking and looked at me smilingly.

"It was quite a story my mom told me, don´t you think so too, John? She had never before been so frank and open about her past only telling bits and pieces now and then. I told her so and that I now understood why uncle Hans always was on her beck and call."

Marianne wriggled her ass to adjust the way I lay on her. She pushed me down a little and put my limp cock in the opening of her upper thighs. It had rested on her belly being squeezed between our bodies. Now it got more room.

"Well, I took the opportunity now when she was in a talking mood to ask about my father and how they had met. She was happy to tell and this is what she told me."

"Your father had been around for some time in the outskirts of the circle of my party friends but I didn´t know him and hadn´t really talked with him when one evening he asked me to dance. He wasn´t shy or anything, on the contrary, he was as determined as he is now.

Well, we danced and he didn´t let me go after the first couple of dances but asked me to stay on. The same thing after the second round. After the third he looked me in the eye for some time and then said softly without any hesitation: `I want to make love to you.`

That his body wanted to fuck had been clear to me already during the slow cheek-to-cheek dance. His cock had grown and poked me in the belly. Well, I liked that and always encouraged the hardness by grinding myself at it. This time was no exception. But the size of it was. I could judge already from the beginning that he was big and he got really hard under my treatment.

But I got a bit surprised I must admit. That men wanted to fuck me was common but not such a blunt proposal. I felt that this man was special and without thinking I just said `yes, please.`

He still looked me in the eye and said: `I must warn you. I have never made love to a woman. I haven´t met anyone that I have wanted to do it with until now. So maybe I can´t live up to your standards, I know that you are very experienced and demanding.`

That really turned me on. As I have told you, breaking in young men was what I liked best. Without another word I left the dance floor dragging him with me. Within the hour I had him not only in my bed but also in my pussy. Although he was a novice he did well for himself already the first time. The second round came shortly afterwards and made me rather tired but your father just took a short breeder before asking to be allowed to enter me again. The third round filled me to the brim and exhausted me but I didn´t want to deny him when he started on me for another. I think he took me six times that night and maybe it had become more if I hadn´t had to ask him to leave. I had to go to work. I have had no other man after that night. He has a natural talent and understood directly what I wanted and I just had to hint to make him try new things. Well, now you know about your father. I think we have finished the dishes, haven´t we? `

"Lovely isn´t it," Marianne said and squeezed my cock between her thighs.

"Well, that evening I thought about what mom had told me. She hadn´t been very clear I found out. She had said ´take care if a man gets aroused, he might rape you.` And she had told a story how to be kind to a rapist. What did she mean?

In the morning I thought that I understood what action she recommended or at least what I had in mind went in the same direction. She couldn´t possibly mean that I should fuck the boys, my brothers? That wasn´t in the book not even in her old circles she had told me.

So, at the next occasion I showed off the boys I stopped in the middle of my strip show with knickers and bra still on and told them that the rules had been changed. I said that I was afraid that they got too aroused and that wasn´t good for boys if nothing was done to ease the tension. So boys, I said, take your cocks out and jack them. I want to see that you get your rocks off properly.

They looked perplexed and didn´t move but I insisted and even started to put my shirt back on. Then the middle brother hesitantly let his shorts fall to the ground showing me a very nice erection. The others followed suit. Three hard good sized cocks suddenly were jutting in front of me and at rather close range too. They looked very smooth and hadn´t the visible veins of my father´s. But I had read somewhere that a young man´s cock keep growing so I assumed that they would be of the size and looks of our father´s.

"So now you know why I can tell about the size of my brothers´ cocks," Marianne said and giggled heavily. "I didn´t have to fuck them to get to know," she added.

"Yes, I understand," I said. "But there must be more to tell. You didn´t stop there, did you? Leaving the boys with their cocks in hand?"

"No, of course I didn´t. Want to hear the rest of the story? Yes, you will, I can feel that," she said laughingly. She had squeezed my cock between her thighs again and felt that it had started to grow.

"Well then. The sight of my brothers standing before me jacking their cocks turned me on and I think I gave them a very good show. I became more careless and felt that my peach split up when I showed them my backside bending over. When I sat down and slowly spread my legs it happened again that I didn´t stop in time. It felt so nice to feel the boys´ eyes glued to my pussy.

It also made it for the boys. While I sat on the ground with my legs spread the middle brother started to shoot his load. Now remember, that was something I hadn´t seen before. My father always delivered his load in mom´s pussy one way or the other. The other two followed suit when I kept my legs spread.

The boys were very happy when it was over and so was I. Well done boys, I told them. Now I don´t have to worry about that you get blue balls or something. I felt hilarious and stayed in the nude which I hadn´t done before. It was lovely weather and I moved around in the garden. Suddenly I noticed that the boys followed me and had got erect again. That was when I learnt about young men´s ability to recover quickly. I wondered what to do and quickly came up with an idea that I had got earlier when looking into my brothers´ girlie magazines. I rounded them up and stood before them hands on hips in a position I had picked up.

"Well boys, I see you are ready to shoot again. You want another show, I guess. But let´s do it in another way that might be fun. Go and get some of those magazines and let´s look at them together. . . .What magazines? Those you are hiding from mom and me, those with naked girls of course."

The boys tried not to understand what I meant but it didn´t take long until they surrendered and brought some magazines out.

"Let´s do it this way," I said. "Show me what poses you find arousing and I will try to pose like that."

All hesitation suddenly was gone. They came up with different suggestions showing me the pictures they fancied. I quickly learnt that they had different tastes although being brothers.

It became a very nice half hour show before I made them shoot again with some rather intimate poses. I was very excited by then and as soon as they had shot I rushed to my room to please myself. And that was a session that really was heard all over the place which I was fully aware of but didn´t care about.

But the boys cared. At the following Saturday after having fed them being topless I asked if they wanted another show with poses from the magazines. Then, out of the blue, the youngest asked me what I did to myself to scream so loudly. He said that they had heard me after the last show and often heard me in the evenings. He asked me to show them so they would understand what happened.

I thought it over and felt that the thought of pleasing myself in public turned me on immensely. My brain got overruled by my pussy and to my surprise I said yes. But they should do like last time I told them. They should jack off while watching, it would help them to understand better I said.