Strawberries, Marianne Shows Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

We quickly moved outside, my room being to crammy for them to be able to see properly. I was very horny and my pussy was already wet when I lay down in the grass and started to caress my body. I soon had my fingers in my pussy and it felt heavenly. At first I went slowly and watched the boys eager to see their reactions but later on I got so carried away that I forgot about them. I had planned to exaggerate my noisiness but there was no need. I was so turned on that I quickly got noisy enough and later on I screamed on top of my lungs. I think I gave them quite a show. My ass bumped up and down and my body shuddered in a series of orgasms that was longer and greater than anything I had experienced before.

When I came to the boys looked at me with big eyes. They too had come, I saw their spunk in the grass before their feet. They still held the cocks in their hands squeezing out the last drops. They looked both relived and a little shocked.

"Wow," Eric, the youngest, said. "Now we know what you do when you scream in your room. But why do you scream like that?"

"But it´s because it feels so lovely when I come," I tried to explain. But they didn´t really understand. They didn´t scream when they came they said. Well, that´s true I had to admit. But we all felt satisfied.

A couple of days later Eric and I was alone at home. The elder boys were in the woods together with dad and mom had gone to pick berries, something she liked to do because it gave her a couple of hours on her own. I was weeding the flower beds and the youngest was moving the lawn.

When we were finished I sat in a reclining chair enjoying the sun. Eric hovered around me obviously wanting something. I felt in the mood so I asked him:

"Want to jack off, little brother? All right, go and get a magazine with girls of your liking then."

He ran off and was back in a lightning. But I was as fast having got in the nude while he was away.

"What took you so long?" I teased him.

He showed me a few pages and as I had found out earlier he liked pictures of girls from behind especially girls down on all fours.

"All right, that´s how you want me to pose?" I asked him. His eager face gave him away. "Well then, shorts off," I ordered him. He didn´t hesitate but got rid of them in a flash.

I started taking the positions leading to the one on all fours. I stood there with my knees close together easing them apart a little at a time. I had no intention to let my peach split up. When I had reached the critical spread of my knees a fly or something landed on my ass which caused my body to shudder. Of course the peach split in half and I heard a gasp behind me where the boy stood on his knees. I quickly moved my knees together closing the split.

I looked over my shoulder and saw not only his hard cock but also great excitement on his face, a sight that turned me on. I started all over again easing my knees apart. When I again was at the critical spread I moved a hand between my legs and put a finger at my butt hole. With a slow motion I let the finger trail along my slit making it open up. My intention was to make it look like I pulled a zipper down.

I heard him gasp and looked over my shoulder keeping my position. His face had blushed from the excitement and his cock vibrated at a forty-five degree angle. I closed the gap both between my knees and in the peach.

"Liked it, little brother?" I asked softly.

"Oh yes," he panted. "It looks so . . . so . . . oh, I don´t know."

"Want to touch it? Like I did?" I heard myself ask. I don´t know what had come over me taking such a risk. Well, I did know of course. I had got so excited that I got careless. "Well then, but you have to tell me what it feels like and what you see. Use two finger tips and let them trail down on both sides of the slit."

I took his two middle fingers and put them over my butt hole and then let him be on his own.

He held them there for a little while then started probing the area. My puckered hole tightened hard when a finger tip was placed just in the center of it. But then he went downwards.

I got very excited hearing his trembling voice describe the softness of my outer lips and the smooth hair that covered it. He pressed a little and told about the springiness and the light brown color. My lips swelled under his touch which amazed him and he commented how they soon had doubled in size. He kept his finger over them pressing and probing.

"Well, little brother. Now do as I did, let a finger trail down the slit and open it. But don´t forget to tell what you see," I said in a slightly trembling voice. This had become a much greater turn on than I had thought.

His finger felt great when it trailed down the slit and I made it open up as it ran along. He gasped when he saw the pink colored nooks and crinkles that were inside. He could hardly speak but did his best to tell what he saw. The inner lips swelled too and I got wet.

"Sis, what´s that? You are very moist and there are drops. You aren´t going to pee are you?"

"Oh no, little brother. Not at all. The passage needs lubrication to make it easy for the cock to push inside. Which you are not going to do of course," I said realizing the risk. I had felt the heat from his cock and a quick look over my shoulder made me sober up quickly. He was close behind me standing on his knees with his cock jutting out in front.

I sat up on my knees thus closing the entrance. He was very excited with blushing face.

"You have better come now," I said much more calmly than I felt." It seems to me that you are near to burst. I want you to come over my ass. I will go down on all fours again. Please try to place your load on the small of my back."

I took up the position again but kept my knees well together. I looked over my shoulder to watch him. He jacked his cock frantically and within seconds he was ready to shoot. His first shot hit the crack of my ass so I quickly spread my knees wide to lower my ass to get his come where I wanted it. And I had got it right. He unloaded on my back in what felt like a copious volume. My body shuddered of pleasure when it felt the hot sperm.

When he had finished humping over my back I scooped some of it up with two fingers. I sat up on my knees facing him. He still panted from excitement but I caught his eye. I put the fingers in my mouth and licked his come off them.

"Very nice. Fresh nutty taste and a little salty," I said to make him proud.

He didn´t know what to say or do but he looked happy. He collected his things and went into the house. I lay back in the soft grass to relax.

But nearly immediately I heard someone coming. I sat up and saw mom standing close by.

"My, my, wasn´t that a dangerous way to calm the boy down? He had his erect cock only an inch away from your pussy. A lunge forward with his hips would have brought him in to the hilt. And as turned on as he was he would have come immediately. You hadn´t had a chance to push him out in time."

"Oh, but he wouldn´t do that, would he?" I said meekly. "He is my brother and he had promised to behave."

"Well, you never can be sure with men," mom said. "Remember the story I told you. I had never thought that uncle Hans would do such a thing either. Sometimes the cock head takes over the brain."

If only she knew how close it had been that the cock had delivered his load in me, I thought while trying to look guilty. Not because him moving forward but because I had felt an intense urge to rock backwards to get his cock into me. And as mom had said: He would have come right away and that would have felt lovely.

"What about the other boys? Is Eric the only one you grant such a favor?" Mom asked.

So I told her how I had solved the problem to make sure that the boys didn´t got overexcited. She looked at me with mock in her eyes.

"Well. That´s very nice of you of course. The boys are very grateful, I guess. Getting such a lovely amusement in this god forsaken place. But another guess is that you don´t find it very burdensome. Maybe you even get some pleasure out of it?" she raised an eyebrow and winked. "We are rather alike, aren´t we." She turned to go into the house but stopped in her step.

"When you grant the other boys the same favor I have better be around. Just let me know when you want to do it." With that she left with her basket.

It shocked me that she was so sure of what I was going to do that she hadn´t said `if` but `when`. I suddenly realized that she took advantage of my horniness. That she did it on behalf of my brothers softened it but I suddenly felt sluttish. But I realized that it turned me on.

But it got even worse. Already the next day mom pushed me to take the next step. At lunch father said that he had to go into town and asked mom if she wanted to join him. But she winked at me and said that she rather wanted to pick berries. The weather was so nice she said.

"I guess you will give them the full tour today," mom suddenly said when the dishes were almost finished. "You will be on your back I am sure. At least the pictures in the magazine I saw in my eldest´s room ended up with the girl on her back and her thighs widely spread. And it´s his turn to choose the pose today, isn´t it? I mean Eric had his pick yesterday and the second always follows. And being on your back is the best for the full tour, don´t you agree?" She laughed a little throatily.

"The full tour? What do you mean with that?" I asked but I had already understood what she meant. But I thought that I had to say something.

"Oh, but that´s simple. You will of course show them all the nicks and crannies in your pussy and how the clit works. Make them understand how it works is the first step to make a good lover. That´s my experience anyway. I always was very thorough with that and it seemed to pay off." Mom smiled inwardly obviously lost in her memories for a while. "Well then, we are finished here I guess. Your dad just left I heard. So I am ready when you are."

Again I felt like mom had taken over telling me what to do. But her little lecture had turned me on immensely. So declining was not an option. I nodded at her and went to my room to get ready.

"I am going berry picking. Behave while I am away," mom yelled for all of us to hear.

I waited a few minutes before I casually went outside. Eric had obviously told the others what had taken place the day before. The three of them hovered on the lawn waiting for me.

"Hi there boys. Why are you standing here? Don´t you have anything to do?" I asked innocently.

"Come on, sis. I think we have earned a reward too, like the one our little brother got yesterday," the eldest blurted out.

"Oh, is that what you want? Well, why isn´t I surprised? You have been very horny lately. But yes, you have also behaved impeccable I must say. So why not, we have the place for ourselves for an hour or two." I stopped, looking at them mockingly then a laugh bubbled up from inside. I suddenly found the situation absurd. I was teasing the boys and would soon pose for them in the nude no doubt giving them the full tour. And mom would watch us hidden somewhere close by.

"Well then boys, how do you want it today?" I asked casually. But I got surprised when the eldest had a magazine handy in the back of his shirt. It fell open and I immediately recognized the pictures mom had mentioned. I too had seen them in the morning when I was in his room.

"All right, you have agreed on that I guess. Very well then, let´s get started. Shorts off boys," I said giggling heavily. I felt tremendously turned on realizing that being watched by my mom added much excitement.

I did a slow strip tease and gave them a lengthy show of the different poses. Eventually I was down on my back with my knees raised but still kept together. I looked at the boys and loved the sight of three very erect cocks.

"Well then boys. Kneel in front of me and do exactly what I tell you. Otherwise the show is over," I warned them. Now I had their full attention. Suddenly I saw mom standing just a few yards behind the boys with a big bush to hide behind if necessary.

I felt the boy´s eyes were glued to my pussy when I slowly spread my knees to an angle where I was sure my pussy cleft still was closed. As the day before I let my fingers trail over the pussy area up and down and then with a finger tip pulled the zipper down so to speak. I felt my cleft open up just as I had planned and the panting from the boys assured me that I had done it right. I let them have a long good look before I closed my knees again.

"Well boys, did you like that," I said rhetorically, not expecting an answer. The excited faces told it all and were a great turn on. "Now when I have showed how I want each one of you to do the same. Who will be first?" The eldest elbowed the others aside and was ready.

I did as before spreading the knees to the right angle and then put the boy´s hand on my pussy. He was rather clumsy but it felt good with his fingers exploring me. When I told him to pull the zipper down he did it with excess force that made his finger to probe my hole as well.

The second boy had studied his brother and did a better job at least from my point of view. I couldn´t suppress a moan now and then when he caressed me and when he had opened me I cried out when his finger trailed up and down my slit. Eric did an even better job but it was his second try, wasn´t it? He probed not only my cunt but also spent some time on my puckered hole. He was a real ass lover.

"Well done boys. Very well done, I must say. You behaved excellently and that deserves an extra reward I think," I said feeling very happy and horny as hell. Then I suddenly realized that I had no idea what I had meant with another reward. Well, I had to think of something. I could always ask the boys, they certainly would have suggestions, I thought with an inward laugh. Then I got it. Oh yes, that was a great idea. I would show mom that I could handle the boys.

"Well then boys, there is one more thing I want to show you. Kneel in front of my pussy and bend down to come close. . . . Yes, that´s right. Now watch closely what happens."

With one finger I started to massage my clit. I was already aroused and my knob soon started to grow and emerge from its sheltering hood. I stopped when I thought it showed enough.

"Do you see what happens? There is a knob on top of the inner lips. It´s a woman´s most sensitive spot. It´s called the clit but it has many names like the love button or the pleasure button. I like that because it describes its function so well. It gives so much pleasure when caressed in the right way. Now watch how it will grow when I caress it."

I watched the boys and they were mesmerized by the sight when I caressed my clit to grow even more. And they should be I thought. My clit really showed off. This time I didn´t stop until it was fully erect and out in the open.

"Do you see it boys? Do you see how it has grown? Looks nice doesn´t it? And it feels even better I can assure you. Now I want you to touch it. Use one finger and be gentle."

The boys didn´t hesitate. Fingertips started to probe my clit and the area around it. They were gentle and it felt lovely. I enjoyed immensely. Suddenly one of them pressed hard while massaging which made me jump and cry out of pleasure. The boys looked shocked but I smiled sweetly at them.

"Well, you saw how sensitive it is. Don´t worry, it felt so lovely that´s why I cried out. I always do when it feels good. Go on, I want more of that."

I coaxed the boys to go on caressing the clit and also the slit. Soon three hands worked on me which felt heavenly. I started to moan when my excitement grow. I watched the boys but they weren´t shocked anymore. They had understood.

After a while it felt so good that I cried out and felt that I rapidly was pushed towards a mighty orgasm. The boys had no idea what would happen and could of course not read me so they just kept on caressing.

But the two eldest got afraid when I suddenly cried out and kept on crying. My body shuddered violently. Eric, who had seen it before, understood what happened and kept on caressing my clit which kept me on the top for quite a while until I took his finger away letting my orgasm die away slowly.

"Well done boys. Now you know what happens when caressing the pleasure button. A lot of pleasure it gives. That´s what I do when I get noisy in the evenings." I looked at the boys who watched me with blushing faces. I also noticed three very erect cocks and remembered that they had been in that state for quite some time.

"Oh my goodness. You boys are horny too, I can tell. Very horny I guess. We have better do something about it before you burst. Kneel at my sides and start wanking. I want your come all over me."

The boys got a little shocked and didn´t move at first. But again the youngest took the lead knowing that I meant it. He stood on his knees at the side of my breasts and started to wank. The others followed slowly.

But they weren't slow in coming. Soon there were deep grunts and three cocks started to unload. I got come all over me from the boobs down to my Venus mound. When they had finished I scooped up some of the come from each one tasting it and giving comments about the taste and freshness. They looked proud of the praise I gave them.

After that the show was over. I went inside to shower. I had sticky come all over me.

Mom came home an hour later. She needed of course have some berries to show father.

"That was quite a show you gave them. Really the full tour. I am very happy for them. That thing with the clit was a killer I must say. I hope they will remember the effects for the future. There are so many men who doesn´t understand.

Well, you were a good help for me too. I haven´t seen the boys fully erect for a long time. I think a mother should keep track of her boys. There just haven´t been a good opportunity. Nowadays they always have their door closed when jacking off."

"Be my guest. Loved to be of help," I said giggling. "But I want to ask about their cocks. They are smaller than father´s and especially Eric´s. How come?"

"Oh, there is no need to worry I am sure. Theses cocks are not yet fully grown and developed. The older one´s will grow at least half an inch both in length and girth and be about the size of your father´s. But with Eric, that´s another thing. As you can see he has the body build same as us. He will be taller and stronger than your father and that goes for his cock too. I expect his cock to grow between one and two inches, fully erect of course. And the girth will grow to go with it. It will be a real log, I am sure. Oh, I just hope that I will get a chance to see it in full battle condition when that time comes." She smiled inwardly and licked her lips.

"Oh my goodness, yes I would like to see that too. A cock bigger than dad´s will be a challenge for everyone," I blurted out.

"Oh, don´t worry. It´s easier than it might look. I never have had any trouble to accommodate your dad in full so you won´t either. Well, a cock that size I mean of course. Well, better do some work now, don´t you think?"

On the Saturday my parents went to town as usual. After feeding the boys I summoned them to the lawn.

"Well boys, this is our last time together. I am going to Stockholm tomorrow as you know. I am very satisfied with the way you have behaved so let´s have a good time together now." I looked at their eager, lust filled faces.

I started to strip trying to make it as sexy as I could. In the middle of it Eric stopped me.

"Hey sis, can´t we choose your poses today? You haven´t asked us what we want as you always have."

"No, today I will decide. And don´t worry, you won´t get disappointed, I promise. Besides I already knew what you want. I saw the magazines. No need to bring them out." They looked a bit guilty. Recently they had been totally ignorant about the magazines not trying to hide them at all.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers