Strawberry - A Shanghai Girl in America Ch. 03

Story Info
Happiness, Your Name is Strawberry.
14.5k words
4.65
21.9k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

Happiness, your name is Strawberry

#3 in the "Strawberry -- a Shanghai Girl in America" stories. This story is the immediate sequel to "Strawberry Loses Face" (which in turn is preceded by "Strawberry's Halloween"). If you haven't already read those, then I kind of recommend you read in sequence before you read this one. Or not as you choose  -but they do lead into this story... as always, hope you enjoy...

Synopsis of the story so far: "Strawberry's Halloween" saw Strawberry accidentally jump into bed with her boyfriend Alan's housemate Pete, before she spent the rest of the night with Alan, only realizing her mistake in the morning. In "Strawberry Loses Face", Strawberry has gone out to dinner with Alan on the following Friday evening, got completely drunk, misunderstood something Alan said and chased him out ... which brings us to...

Happiness, your name is Strawberry

My head hurt so much on Saturday morning. So much pain. So much unhappiness. So big a mistake I made last night with Alan. I knew I'd been so drunk. My housemates were so upset with me after I threw up on all of them. But they took so good care of me even so. Linda, Ramona, Cathy, all of them so nice to me. I felt so guilty. So bad of me. So sick. So many Tylenols swallowed. I had never had that bad a headache with Swiss wine back home in Shanghai. Austrian wine was so bad. Never to drink that 1985 Austrian vintage again*. The sommelier had said that was a special year for Austrian wines, very popular with the Chinese market, entire year's production shipped to China except for a few select bottles.

Such a liar, that sommelier.

I called Alan on Saturday morning after the Tylenols and Advil's kicked in and the pain subsided a little. He didn't answer. I left a message. I left another message. And another. I texted Alan. I texted Alan again. I texted Alan twenty five times in two hours. No answer. So sad. So depressed. Such a mess you made, Strawberry.

"Don't give up Strawberry." Ramona sounded all chirpy as she made me another cup of Jasmine tea while I looked at my iPhone and checked for any messages from Alan for about the five hundredth time. Nothing. My iPhone a void. It was four pm and I must have drunk about two hundred cups of jasmine tea. Ramona had been making me drink it all day. I did feel better though. Slowly. "Maybe he has a hangover too. Go round to his house. He's just round the corner."

I perked up. That sounded like a good idea. If I dressed up, if I looked so good, if I was so apologetic and nice to him, maybe I could make it up to Alan. Apologize. Take him out for dinner. Somewhere with no wine. No alcohol. None at all. Maybe a nice Chinese restaurant. Eat Chinese. Drink lots more jasmine tea. Go back to his place and cào him until he collapsed from exhaustion and happiness. Make up for last night. Strawberry, we have a plan! Suddenly, I felt more optimistic. Ramona approved. I didn't tell her about the "cào him until he collapsed" part of my plan of course, she didn't need to know that much detail. Not at all.

In my bedroom, I took another Extra Strength Tylenol with an Advil chaser. I felt so much better after a long shower. What to wear? That was important, to wear the right clothes, to make the right impression. Contrite and yet a little sexy and so very tempting. I slipped on some lacy little black panties. So tiny. So designed to tease guys. No red tonight. Something subdued but still guaranteed to excite. No bra, just a little black camisole under a silk blouse. A nice short skirt, something to show off my long slender legs. A touch of perfume, a little lipstick, just gloss, nothing too bright. Brush my hair until it shone. A light jacket over the top. A small bag with some extra clothes. Of course Alan would want me to stay over and once we got started, I wouldn't want to leave. A girl should always be prepared. Panties. Bra. Skirt. Blouse. A few other necessary bits and pieces. All in my pretty little Shanghai Tang bag. I was so prepared for making up with Alan.

I took a deep breathe. Courage. Think contrite and just a little sexy. Time to go say sorry, Strawberry.

"Good luck Strawberry."

"Thanks Ramona," and I was gone.

Alan's was just around the block. A five minute walk. This evening it seemed like a thousand miles, my heart in my mouth with every step. By the time I walked up the steps to Alan's house, my courage had faded away and I felt like fainting. So nervous. So much feeling suspense. So worried. What if Alan was still upset with me? What if he was angry? My heart was pounding. I checked my iPhone just before I walked inside. No, no calls back. No text messages back. So sad. Alan must be so upset with me. But I needed to try. I loved Alan so much. I so regretted my bad behavior last night. I was planning on making it up to Alan. So bad of me. So drunk. Such shame. Such embarrassment. So many apologies needed.

I walked into Alan's house.

Nobody was around downstairs. I looked around. No-one. Okay. Where was Alan? Maybe upstairs in his bedroom? I still had that nervous feeling. I was feeling so worried. What to say? Worried and nervous as I rehearsed my apology. I was feeling even more nervous now. Maybe I should drink a glass of water to calm myself before I went upstairs and knocked on his door. I went into the kitchen, got myself that glass of water. I was sipping on it, my hand shaking, when I heard voices. A guy's voice. Was that Alan? A girl's voice. Who was that? Both of them talking happily. I peeked around the corner, I looked up the stairs.

It was Alan.

Coming downstairs with a girl. Talking happily to her.

A tall blonde gwei poh girl with big bouncy tits like a cow's. My heart sank. Sank? My heart plummeted into the depths. Alan had already found a replacement for me. Before even a full day had passed. It was so very heartbreaking to see that. So heartbreaking to see him with a so cheap looking gwei poh. They didn't see me. They walked right past me as I sagged down into a huge old armchair. I was so horrified. Alan's arm was around her shoulders, they were talking happily. It was so shattering to see that. I was so speechless. So wanting to collapse in a heap on the floor.

"See you tomorrow," I heard Alan call out to one of his housemates upstairs as he walked out the front door with that blonde gwei poh who stole other girl's boyfriend's. Tomorrow? What? He was spending the night with her? With another girl. Not with me? Was I so instantly forgotten? I sobbed once, trying to hold back the tears. So sad. I was instantly feeling so very heartbroken. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know anything anymore. I just wanted to cry and cry and cry. So stupid of me to behave so badly to Alan last night. I felt so dumb. I started to cry. I cried so hard. I was feeling so helpless. So alone. So not knowing what to do.

"Hi Strawberry." Pete's voice. I looked up.

I didn't want to look up. I was so sad. I was still crying. I couldn't stop.

"What's wrong?" Pete was so concerned. His hand rested on my shoulder. "What's wrong Strawberry?"

I was crying too hard to speak. Everything was such a mess. One mistake, one terrible horrible mistake and I'd lost Alan. Just like that he'd found another girl. A horrible ugly gwei poh girl with big floppy tits like a cow's. How could he? I felt so foolish.

"Don't cry Strawberry, it's never that bad." Pete sat down next to me. That armchair was so big he could squeeze in next to me. Pete was so big and strong, just like Alan. His arms scooped me up, seated me on his lap. One arm slipped around me, holding me. I buried my head against his shoulder, crying, crying, crying a river of tears. Pete held me, his hand stroking my hair. He was so big and strong. Even heartbroken and sad, I felt safe when he held me. Like being a little girl with my Daddy again.

I wanted my Daddy right now, I wanted to cry on his shoulder and have him hold me and tell me don't worry Meiying, everything is going to be fine. But my Dad was in Shanghai and my Mom was in San Francisco and I was here all alone. And Alan had dumped me for a big ugly gwei poh with tits like a cow's and blonde hair that was probably dyed who shamelessly stole other girl's boyfriend's. I cried even harder. Even with Pete holding me I was feeling so alone. So sad. Feeling so much unhappiness. So much despair. My life was so screwed up. I was so not knowing what to do. So unable to do anything except cry.

Pete didn't say anything. He just held me and stroked my hair. It was so nice of him to hold me and stroke my hair. His hand felt so gentle. So reassuring. Pete cared for me at least. I remembered last weekend and what Pete and I had done together. Yes, Pete definitely cared for me. So bad of him to take advantage of me like that at the Halloween Party. So shocking. But remembering what we did, so exciting too. My sobbing changed to wet sniffling into his shirt. That shirt, it was soaked wet with my tears.

"Sorry Pete, I'm so sorry," I sniffled, "Your shirt, I've made it so wet. I so sorry."

"Don't worry about my shirt Strawberry," Pete said, "just tell me what's wrong, I'll sort it out for you."

Oh Pete. That was so nice of him, he didn't even know what was wrong and he was so willing to help me. And he wasn't even my boyfriend. Not that I had a boyfriend any more. Dumped. I was so dumped. Horrible Alan. So hating him. I sniffled again, very wetly, into Pete's shirt. I didn't look up though. I had no idea what to say. My face was such a mess. So impossible for me to show such a messy face. So unattractive. I wished I hadn't come to find Alan now. It was so sad to see him with that girl. To hear him say he wasn't coming back tonight. How could he forget me so quickly? Alan was so breaking my heart. I felt so much sadness all over again. Crying again, silently, just sitting huddled against Pete with the tears pouring down my cheeks. So unable to stop crying. So unhappy. So very unhappy.

"It wasn't me was it Strawberry?" Pete asked. He sounded so concerned, so worried for me.

"No," I sobbed, "no, nothing to do with you Pete, it was me. I got drunk last night and I made a horrible mistake and I told Alan to go. I just walk over now to say sorry, and I saw him leaving for the night with another girl, leaving with a horrible ugly fat gwei poh girl."

"I'm sorry Strawberry," he said, his hand stroking my hair again. "I didn't know, do you want me to go chase him down for you. I'm sure it's just a mistake."

"No use," I sobbed, "He already found another girl. I heard him, I heard what he said to her. So bad of him, so bad."

"I'm sorry Strawberry." Pete continued to hold me. Pete continued to let me cry onto his shirt. His shirt got so wet. I cried so much. I was so very very heartbroken. No more love. No more Alan. Just sadness. Unhappiness. So tragic my fate. So sad to be in America and all alone. So good of Pete to say nice things and try and help me.

"I so sorry Pete, so sorry, I go home now. I don't want to be any trouble." I'd been enough trouble to my housemates last night. So much drama. So much throwing up. Such a mess. So good of them to look after me. Only thing to do was to go home and crawl into my bed and cry myself to sleep. Not to bother anyone else with my problems. Not to bother Pete.

"Not like this Strawberry, you wait, okay. I'll walk you home when you're feeling better."

It was so nice of him to say that. Pete was so very nice, but it was no use. I knew I would never feel better again. I was so sad. I knew I was going to cry forever. I didn't of course. I only sat there crying my eyes out for another half an hour. Pete's shirt was soaked through. That was so patient of him. So caring of him. And Pete not even my boyfriend. But still he held me and comforted me for so long. So patient with me.

Not all American guys were so faithless, so quick to abandon their girlfriend after a single silly little mistake. So nasty of Alan to do that. So uncaring. So unforgiving. Such a cheap looking gwei poh too. How could he? One minute he loved a beautiful girl like me from Shanghai. Next minute he was leaving for the night with a cheap looking blonde with big fat tits like a cows. So big and floppy. Probably she was hairy everywhere. Alan was so fickle. So not worthy of my love. Longwei was bad, but even he wasn't as bad as Alan. I felt so betrayed.

I sat there wishing I'd never dated Alan. Wishing I didn't love him so much. If I didn't love him, there wouldn't be any pain. But I did love him and there was so much pain. I was so wishing now that Pete had asked me out first. Maybe then I would love Pete instead. Pete was so good in bed last weekend after all, even though I shouldn't have done that with him. But I had and he'd driven me crazy. We'd been so wild and passionate together. Now I was getting angry with Alan. I loved Alan so much. I'd come to his house to beg forgiveness and apologize for my silly misunderstanding.

But Alan hadn't even waited a day to dump me.

Less than a day and a new girl on his arm. Not even a pretty girl. A big fat ugly girl with floppy tits, floppy like an elephant's ears. Hatehimhate himhatehim. No need for me to feel guilty about Pete at all. Now, I was no longer feeling so ashamed about last weekend and Pete. I was feeling so mad with Alan instead. Alan had left me for another girl just like that! Alan deserved me sleeping with Pete last weekend. Also, I was so wondering what Pete thought about last weekend. I hadn't seen him since the party either. I sniffled again.

"Thank you for not saying anything to Alan about last weekend, such a bad mistake I made."

Pete's hand stroked my hair. So tender. So gentle. So looking after me even when I was being such a silly nuisance. What guy wants a girl who cries and cries and cries. So very nice of Pete to put up with me. I sighed and nestled into his arms, my head on his shoulder. Finding one of his hands and holding it with one of mine. Pete so nice to me. So caring for me. Pete so nice.

"Ummm, it wasn't just you last weekend at the Party Strawberry," Pete said. Very hesitantly. "Uhh, maybe we should talk about that, Strawberry." His hand squeezed mine gently. "I know you're Alan's girlfriend Strawberry, but I didn't realize it was you when we went upstairs at the Party. You died your hair blonde, you looked so different."

I sniffled and half-giggled at the same time. Such a silly noise I made. "Me too, I thought you were Alan. He said he was going to wear a schoolboy uniform, he said it would be the only one." I squeezed Pete's hand. "I not realize it was you until the next morning." I giggled wetly. "I almost had a heart attack."

"Me too, when I realized it was you. I only figured that out after you went to sleep and I took your mask off." He squeezed my hand again. "I'm sorry Strawberry."

I buried my face in his shirt. It was still so exciting to think that I'd actually done it with two guys on the same night. So bad of me. So naughty. So exciting. And now Alan had dumped me for a so ugly gwei poh. Nothing for me to be sorry about now. No. Nothing at all. "Pete, I'm not sorry at all." I held his hand tight. "You so good."

I knew he wasn't really that sorry either. I could tell. He was holding me tighter. I could feel him getting hard where I sat on him. He was really hard now where I sat on him. Ohhh, as hard as I remembered from last weekend. From the Halloween Party. So very hard. I remembered just how big and hard he had felt inside me. How excited I had been. Of course, I'd thought it was Alan at the time, but still. My tummy was doing little nervous flip flops. I couldn't stop myself. I thought about last weekend and what we'd done. So hard. So good. So bad.

"I was? You think so?' Now he sounded a little excited. Was he breathing faster?

I smiled, nestling into him. Maybe time for you to find a new boyfriend Strawberry. That Alan, he so horrible. So bad to you. Already find another girl so quick just because you say a few words after drinking too much. Try and forget him. Maybe try and forget him with Pete? Pete so interested. Pete so nice too. So taking care of me. "I know so," I said. He was so hard. I wriggled on his lap. Heard his breath, a sharp intake. He liked it when I did that. So did I. "You very good Pete, make me scream so much. So big. So good."

"You sure you're not upset Strawberry?" He kissed the top of my head, very gently. "Because I enjoyed last weekend so much."

I giggled. "Enjoy last weekend or enjoy me?"

"Enjoyed you." His hold on me tightened a little.

I like his answer so much. So right, that answer. Pete have such good taste in girls. Not going chasing ugly hairy girls with big floppy tits. Pete so interested in beautiful Shanghai girls like me. Such excellent taste. I wriggled. So nice and hard too. So much what I wanted. "Am I that good?" I tilted my head to look up at him. Face so messy, so many tears. So tragic and sad. So wanting Pete now. Some guys like that look.

He looked at me. He liked that look. He looked at me and then he kissed me. As soon as his lips touched mine, I very reluctantly opened my mouth to him. So shy, so tentative my surrender. So hesitant as his tongue slipped into my mouth. My tongue met his, shy, not sure, slow dancing tongues, slow surrender to his mouth. His mouth became more demanding, less gentle, taking what he wanted. I surrendered, surrendered completely, my mouth Pete's to do what he wanted with, opening wide. I made little noises while he kissed me. So nice that kiss. Pete was so good at kissing a girl. So tempting a girl with his kisses.

His mouth lifted from mine after a long long time. A very nice enjoyable long time. "You're that good, Strawberry." And then we were kissing again. Kissing and kissing and kissing until his hand cupped my breast through my silk blouse and that little camisole. Ohhhh my breast felt so good, my nipple was so wanting that touch. So wanting his hand on my breast.

I twisted in his arms, my arms around his neck now. When I looked into his eyes, they were smiling. I was blushing. Oh! My nipples were so hard and I wasn't wearing anything under my top and my camisole and his hand was exploring my breast. So gentle, so nice. My nipples so hard. Hard? They positively ached now. And I was wet. Strawberry! Control yourself! Not too fast. Not to be too easy for Pete. But it was hard not to think about what we'd done together.

Hard not to think about Alan with that so ugly gwei poh too. But trying so hard not to. Thinking of other things now. Like Pete last weekend. Ohhhh, so passionate. So making me excited, so encouraging me to do wild things and make so much excited noises. So thinking that no point in feeling sad about Alan. Alan already leave me. Pete so interested in me. Maybe Pete for a new boyfriend? Show Alan that pretty Shanghai girl can find new guy just as fast as horrible nasty gweilo who dumps pretty Shanghai girl for ugly hairy dyed-blonde gwei poh with tits like a cows and who doesn't shave.

"Ummm, I thought we should talk about last weekend Strawberry." Pete's voice interrupted me. Forget Alan. I was turning to jelly as I remembered what I'd done with Pete, seating myself on him, sinking myself down onto his hard length and then riding him. Okay, I so happy to talk about last weekend with Pete. Such exciting topic. "You're so sexy Strawberry, when I did it with you I couldn't stop, I really wanted you. And I wanted to apologize, to say sorry."

Oh, his hand was saying not sorry at all. And he was so hard. That big hard thing said so not sorry too. Pete not sorry at all. I not sorry at all either now. No, not sorry at all. I very wet now instead.

"When did you realize it was me?" I had to know. I was so curious.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers