All Comments on 'Strawberry - A Shanghai Girl in America Ch. 03'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
luedonluedonover 8 years ago
So

A really cute little story, but I think you have just about used up your 'So' quota.

And surely there's a more appropriately named place for you to go for dim sum?

Which we Antipodeans call yum cha (incorrectly I am told).

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sexy, so cute, so very Chloe

So cute story, Chloe. So much laughter. So sexy. So wanting to be Pete! So enjoying use of so. That was sexy, cute, sad and funny all wrapped up in one short story. So creative use of so too. Loved it. Five star all the way! Have to say this - I love everything you write.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
More appropriately named Restaurant?

Actually, the "Fu King" is a real chinese restaurant, found it on Pinterest. In Florida I believe. And how can you pass on a chinese restaurant call the "Fu King" for a Literotica story. Impossible!

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
And the signature dish of the Fu King restaurant?

Kun ton tung perhaps?

Come on Chloe, you found it on Pinterest?

D

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Signature Dish?

Seriously, query "Fu King Chinese Restaurant Lake City, Lake City, Florida" on Pinterest. It popped up in my list one day and it was too funny not to use. Signature dish? I never even thought of it.....

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Indeed it does

I Googled it, and it does exist. One in Brooklyn too, although I think that was Foo King. Amazing. Nothing like that I know of in our part of the world.

D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pete is a liar!

Pete knew it was Strawberry the whole time, right. I just looked back at part 1 and hew was saying her name BEFORE she went to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 for making the asshloe of LIT think it's a good and REAL story

Thanks for driving his fag ass nuts!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Such dishonor for Alan

It's so embarrassing for Peter to make such a fool and cuckold of Alan.

joeytheroojoeytherooover 7 years ago
The last of Strawberry?

I hope this isn't the last we read of Strawberry, I imagine that has happened to a lot of guys/girls, maybe she'll meet up with another girl sometime (Creams a good name haha)

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
The last of Strawberry?

Definitely not the last! I love Strawberry and I have a whole lot of Strawberry stories I want to do. My problem is always time. And those long chapters for Chinese Takeout and the other ones all take time. Besides that, I kind of write on a round robin, I burn out on Isabelle, so I switch to Jay-Lin, then on to Jeong and so on. Right now, doing a Barbie Kiu sequel and then the next chapter of Isabelle & Happy Birthday, then its back to Chinese Takeout 6. I promise I'll try and squeeze in a quick Strawberry story soon to give you your fix.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
StrawberryCh. 04 should be up on LIT for next weekend (Sept 10th)

Strawberry Ch. 04 ("Strawberry Under the Mistletoe - Part I - "I'll Keep You Warm") should be up on LIT for next weekend (Sept 10th). It started as a single story about Strawberry going to Alan's family home for Christmas but just grew. Started on Strawberry Ch. 05 (Under the Mistletoe - Part II - "Dim Sum in Duluth") as well, but that'll take a bit longer.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
StrawberryCh. 04 just submitted - should be up for the weekend

Okay! I just submitted Strawberry Chapter 4 this morning, so it should be up for the weekend. Hope you all enjoy when it makes its appearance at last, days late......

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Only days late, Chloe ?

The last chapter was published in February !

Strawberry is too cute to have to wait that long.

Less Isobel and more Strawberry, I say.

Lue

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Only days late?

Ooooooookay. Months late, then. Mere quibbling. You have to tell me what you think when it's up though. The style's a bit different from 1,2 and 3 and it's a bit longer as well (9 LIT pages). It was a real giggle writing it, I have to say. A laugh a minute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...