Strawberry - A Shanghai Girl in America Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So tiny panties. Red lace panties.

Heart pounding, waiting, holding my dress up, knowing what his hand was going to do, scared, exciting, not wanting it to happen, wanting it to happen, afraid, helpless, wanting him to touch me. That heart-stopping moment as his fingers edged under my panties, knowing where his hand was going, not wanting, wanting, wanting very much, so scared, my heart beating wildly. Fingers edging down, down, brushing my skin, easing down between my widely parted legs, legs that were trembling, fingertips sliding over my lips, so wet, so slippery, so swollen and sensitive.

"Ooooohhhh." I couldn't help it. When his finger slid down the length of my slit, I moaned, eyes wide. Cheeks as red as my panties. He looked up, looked into my eyes, he watched me as his fingers gently explored me, parting my lips just a little. Watched me as I shivered and moaned again, my hands clutching at my dress, still holding it up, still displaying my little panties and all that they concealed to his eyes.

Longwei smiled. "Nǐ shì chǔnǚ." So openly, he stated that. Did I really look that innocent? I was, I did, I think I still do, but for an eighteen year old girl to admit that, to admit openly that she is a virgin. So hard to say. So embarrassing. So afraid.

"Yes." I said it, blushing.

Why I should blush at that and not at his hand inside my panties, touching me so intimately, I had no idea. But I did. Right away, as of too belie that thought, I blushed a fiery red as Longwei's finger teased my slit. Before tonight, before Longwei touched me, I'd never even imagined a man touching me there. Now, Longwei was touching me and I was so excited, so scared. Such a little rabbit. So scared and at the same time so willing.

His finger didn't penetrate me. It just teased me, sliding along my slit, caressing my sensitive slippery flesh, parting me a little, exploring my lips, teasing my entrance so that I gasped and gasped and gasped. I gasped as I sat there in the soft leather seat of his bright red Ferrari, my knees spread wide, my legs parted for his hand, looking down at his hand inside my panties, trembling as my wetness flooded his fingertips, soaked my panties.

His fingers on me felt so good. So much pleasure. So much excitement. So unbearable knowing I should not be doing this. So unbearable knowing my Dad had given me permission to go with Longwei. So scared, so excited. So exquisite feeling his finger sliding along my lips with such slippery ease. Such embarrassment when he looked at me so knowingly, as if he understood what I was experiencing. What I was feeling. Somehow he touched my clitoris. At the time I had no idea what he was doing.

All I understood was that he'd found a part of my body that, when he touched me there, sent little rockets of pleasure racing through me. Such pleasure. Pleasure that far surpassed what I had experienced from his teasing fingers so far. Such a willingness on my part to sit back in that soft leather seat and let his hand do whatever it wanted.

I was biting my lip to keep quiet but Longwei knew what he was doing. I couldn't bite my bottom lip forever, not when I wanted to breathe so hard, to pant, to moan, to arch my head back, to arch my body and sob with pleasure. I could sense something building inside me. What, I had no idea but whatever it was my body knew it was going to be good and I wanted it, I had to know what it was. My hips began to jerk on the car seat, little twitches that were impossible to control. Longwei smiled, he smiled and he kissed me and I moaned into his mouth as his tongue found mine, as he explored my mouth rather more forcefully than his fingers were exploring me.

Then, it happened. It just happened. A surge of pleasure from my xiǎo bī, a rushing wave that grew and burst and crashed through my body in a golden surging tide, my xiǎo bī squeezing in on itself, my whole body suddenly awash with glowing sensation in a way that I had no control over. That I had never experienced before. I remember in that instant in time that I desperately wanted his finger in my xiǎo bī, I wanted something for my xiǎo bī to clasp and squeeze but it was not to be. Not this time.

Time seemed to stand still for an exquisite moment, then I was subsiding, panting, limp, Longwei smiling at me while I looked up at him helplessly. Once more so shy as I felt his hand still inside my panties. After a moment, that hand withdrew, his fingers carefully adjusted my panties, arranged my clothes, gently buttoned my dress, he left the car, opened my door, helped me out and walked me to the elevators, to my parents penthouse apartment.

We didn't talk as we rode the elevator upwards. I stood close to Longwei, my head on his shoulder, his arm around me, breathing in the masculine smell of him, feeling his body, content just to be with him. Happy that I was with him. Outside my parent's door, he waited as I let myself in, then wished me goodnight. A last gentle kiss, a "call you soon" and he was gone. So happy when I climbed into my bed that night. So embarrassed at my panties, so wet, so soaked through. So excited at the memory of his hands on me, inside my panties. So hoping he called me soon. So afraid he might not ask me out on a date again. So happy when he called the next day.

After that, we made the gossip column of the Shanghai Daily regularly. Usually I checked with Longwei and then called one of the reporters to let them know where they could find us. I had a little collection of clips and photos tucked away securely online. The last was a photo of Longwei and I at Shanghai Pudong International Airport. Longwei was holding me in his arms, looking very serious and caring as I embraced him, my parents and little brother in the background. "Longwei Wang, heir-apparent to banking tycoon Chaoxiang Wang bids farewell to his girlfriend Meiying Yang, daughter of industrialist Dingbang Yang. Meiying is off to America with her family to complete her MBA, after which she will return to take up a position in the Communist Party of China Shanghai Municipal Committee Secretariat. We will all miss the beautiful and charming Meiying gracing the pages of our newspaper. We wish Meiying every success with her studies in America and look forward to her return." I cried when I read that. So nice.

I'd asked Longwei to send that journalist a big bunch of flowers after I'd read that little article and seen the beautiful photo. So nice of her. Of course, I'd called her to tell her when to meet us at the airport. More practically, I hadn't told her we'd also spent our last night together at the Ramada Pudong where Longwei had been so sad at my departure that I could barely walk to my flight. So sore. So happy I had my own room, unlike my little brother who was in the same room as my parents.

Longwei was such an enthusiastic boyfriend, so passionate. So demanding. I still remembered our last moments of love. In the bathroom of my hotel suite. My travel outfit was laid out on the bed, my suitcases packed. I was showering while Longwei shaved. Stepping out of the shower, seeing him facing the mirror, so handsome, I'd knelt on the floor behind him and kissed his butt. Such a firm muscular butt. Such a pleasure to kiss and hold. Longwei had turned, still shaving, turned and looked down at me.

"Chī bīng qílín Meiying." Longwei. Always so assertive when he wanted me. So much passion.

Smiling happily, I took him in my hand, stroking him gently, giving his cock a little lick, then another and another, lapping at him with my tongue. I knew from experience what Longwei liked and I liked to please him. Although to start with I'd thought it was rather embarrassing. Now I liked doing this for him. Although that once at a party where the guys had had a competition to see whose girlfriend could get them to cum first had been a little embarrassing. Longwei had been so proud that I'd won. I'd been so happy there were no reporters. He'd bought me a new necklace the next day. Gold with a huge diamond pendant and diamond earrings to match. How much it was worth I had no idea but Dad had taken one long and put it in the safe at the bank.

My tongue had licked its way from Longwei's dangling ball-sac's to the base of his shaft before working slowly upwards. I slowly coated his length with my saliva, my hand continuing to stroke him as my tongue reached the upper half of his length. I lapped at his swollen glans, running my tongue around it, inadvertently licking a large drop from the tip as my tongue ran over him, feeling him so nice and hard now. Looking at the clock, I knew we didn't have much time. My Dad would be knocking in the door soon, time for us to get to check-in. I would need to satisfy Longwei quickly. My parents had no idea he was in my room with me. All night. So naughty of me.

With a last lick, I opened my mouth wide and took him in, sliding my lips down his shaft, taking him until the tip of his cock brushed the back of my mouth, pulling back until only the head of his cock was inside. I bobbed my head on him, my mouth servicing Longwei's cock diligently, each time taking as much of him in as I could, doing my best to press and slide and move my tongue on him as I did so, the way he liked.

"You're so good at this Meiying." His voice was approving, one of his hands stroking my head, running through my hair, that seldom given affection sending little shivers of joy through me. I enjoyed brushing my hair; Longwei's stroking of my hair sent little shivers through me. Moving my eyes to glance up as I bobbed my head on him, I could see him watching, He was enjoying the sight of his cock burying itself in my mouth, watching himself and me as my lips slid down and back on his cock. He smiled down at me, his eyes meeting mine. "I'm going to miss you chī bīng qílín." That was my Longwei, such a romantic, so sad to part with me.

Wanting to leave him with a special memory of our last moments together, it occurred to me that there was one way I could satisfy him that would both give him enjoyment and ensure he finished quickly. He'd always wanted to use my mouth hard. I'd always stopped him when he got a little too vigorous. This time I lifted my mouth from him, smiling up at him. "Please, fuck my mouth Longwei". He smiled down at me. I simply looked back up at him, my eyes wide. It was the first time in our relationship that I'd asked him to fuck my mouth, even though he probably would have anyhow if he'd really wanted to. When he really wanted to do something to me, he just did it. In asking him rather than waiting for him to do as he desired, I had shamed myself. But he would have wonderful last memories of me. More importantly, he would finish quickly.

"Open your mouth Meiying." Lost in my thoughts, I had closed my mouth. Startled, I opened my mouth wide. Both his hands firmly guided my head forward and into place for him to slide his cock between my lips once more. He smiled as I looked up at him. "Now I'm going to fuck your mouth."

I had shivered at little at the immensely satisfied tone of his voice, the desire there, the enjoyment. Holding my head in both his hands, he began plunging his cock into my mouth, moving far more vigorously than he ever had before, his cock immediately thrusting deep into my mouth rather than gently sliding. He was using deeper strokes. All of a sudden he was feeding me half of his cock with every thrust, pushing a little deeper each time. Pushing until the tip of him was touching my throat.

"Sweet little Meiying, your mouth's made for fucking," I heard him say. I was choking a little with each thrust as his cock went ever deeper. I did my best to help him, my lips staying clamped on his shaft, my tongue doing its best to work on him as he thrust deep and fast but it was hard. "God, I love watching your mouth wrapped round my dick. Those lips of yours really are made for chī bīng qílín Ying-Ying." I knew he was really enjoying himself when he called me Ying-Ying.

His hands entwined themselves in my hair, lifting my head, forcing my mouth down on his cock, controlling me completely. Longwei was fucking my mouth hard, pushing my head down on his cock, only stopping when he struck resistance, his strength totally dominating me. My sucking and lapping had segued quickly into choked gags as I tried to breath around his length. He'd never been so rough with me before. I was slightly shocked as he forced my mouth down on him, his cock plunging deep. I hadn't quite expected this. I could tell from the noises he was making that he was enjoying himself. For myself, I was well past enjoyment. I wanted air. But really, I didn't have much choice, I'd asked him to do this.

And I was Longwei's girlfriend up until I was on that flight. My mouth was his and he was using it the way he wanted to. I did my best to cooperate. But still, it was uncomfortable; my lips and my mouth were sore from his fast and hard use as his cock pushed deep into my mouth, as he continued to fuck my mouth. When his peak came he wasn't gentle. He forced my head down onto his cock, pushing his cock all the way into me, the head of him filling my throat as my lips and nose pushed up hard against his thick pubic hair.

"Ná qù ... Ná qù ... Tūn xià zhè yīqiè ... Tūn xià zhè yīqiè Ying-Ying." I struggled, I tried to push free as his cock struck the back of my throat, deep-throating me and choking me as he came. I could feel the thick spurts of his semen erupting inside my mouth, pouring down my throat, sending my hands flailing before clutching at his knees as I desperately tried to both swallow and breathe, my eyes watering with the discomfort.

"Ahhhhh ... Ahhhhh ..." Longwei was groaning loudly, his hands implacable. He didn't let my head up until I was choking and snorting desperately around his cock. When he finally lifted my head, my mouth popped off him, trailing saliva and his cum as I gasped for air, choking on the cum that had flooded my mouth and throat. I did my best to swallow it all, the way he liked, even as I choked and spluttered. He watched me, smiling approval, waiting for me to get my breath back, waiting for me to finish swallowing. When I did, when I finally looked up, he beckoned me up, waiting until I was upright on my knees before standing in front of me.

"Ting wo dan ... Make sure you get it all Meiying." I did make sure. I took his balls and his sticky cock and I carefully licked and sucked them clean, leaving him wet and shiningly spotless. He smiled down at me as I inspected him closely. "Well done Meiying, that was good." His hands lifted me to my feet, turned me to face the counter, slapped my butt the way he liked to do. "Clean up, get dressed, your Dad will be here soon, I'll see you downstairs." Then he was gone to dress. My Dad knocked ten minutes after Longwei had left my room. Such good timing. Even after I cleaned my teeth diligently, I could still taste Longwei's cum in my mouth when my flight took off. Such memories. Such nervousness as we left for a new country. Such excitement at going to College in America! Such sadness at leaving Longwei. Such a taste in my throat that was so hard to get rid of.

So many memories when I looked at those little red lace panties.

My Dad had been happy. We would all live in America while my little brother and I finished our education. Dad would go back and forth to China while Mom would enjoy life in San Francisco. Dad could also enjoy his new girlfriend back in China without Mom losing face. Me? I was enjoying myself at College on the East Coast. Now I was also enjoying Alan. But every now and then I missed Longwei, even after months in America. Life in Shanghai was so simple. I knew my role as Longwei's girlfriend, I knew what was expected of me. I was good at it. Outside of study, all I had to do was date Longwei and look pretty on his arm in public. And satisfy him in private of course, but that was why I was Longwei's girlfriend after all. Such a wonderful guy. So appreciative of my looking pretty for him. So helpful to my Dad's business.

Speaking of which, back to looking pretty for Alan. A tiny dab of perfume, some lipstick, brush my hair out and I was ready for my date. Much easier than when I dated Longwei. Longwei bought me lots of bling. He always expected me to wear it too. The more the better. All that bling on me was a status thing for him. I'd never liked all that gold and jewelry. So heavy.

When I came to America to go to College and finish my MBA, I'd left it all at home. It was nice that American guys didn't expect you to wear all that stuff. Mind you, they didn't buy it for you either, which was pretty cheap of them, I thought. With Longwei, all I had to do was look sideways at something and he'd buy it for me. Mind you, Longwei expected what he got in return too. Alan on the other hand had never bought me a thing other than meals and the odd drink. He didn't have expectations either though. I kind of liked that. No expectations. That was nice, but it did leave one wondering just what one was expected to do. Anyhow, tonight that wouldn't be a problem. I knew exactly what I was going to do. For Alan, I was going to be so easy. I liked him a lot.

My mind was wandering. My date. Get ready for my date. Was I quite ready? I had my lacy red panties on anyhow.

Ooops. Not quite. One more thing to be entirely prepared for my date with Alan.

I dug around on my nightstand, found the packet I was looking for, popped the tab, swallowed the right pill. Daddy would be unhappy if I returned home unexpectedly with an extra little Yang. Very unhappy. Pill swallowed. NOW I was ready for my date. When my cell chirped to tell me Alan had arrived, I didn't keep him waiting. Down the stairs, out the door and there he was, by his car, waiting for me. His smile warmed me all the way through. His arms held me as I threw myself at him. It felt so good to be held by him.

Really, I could have forgotten about dinner and just dragged him up to my bedroom, but anticipation does add spice. In this case, red hot chili spice. I couldn't speak for Alan, but I was bursting with anticipation. I mean, forget Longwei. Alan had been so great in bed last weekend and his di diao, what could I say. He was so big compared to Longwei. His di diao had filled my little xiǎo bī. Filled? He'd stretched me so that it felt like I was stuffed full all the way up to my heart. With a baseball bat. So wonderful that feeling.

My lacy red panties were wet through just from thinking about Alan's di diao. So yummy.

"Mmmmmm Strawberry, you smell so good." He was nuzzling my hair.

I bit his neck, just a little bite. A nibble really. A taste. I was going to bite him harder later tonight. Bite him and claw him and scratch him and kick his butt with my heels while he rode me. Maye tickle his ears with my toes. So shameless of me to think that. So much fun to try. Maybe I would ride him too. Mmmmm, such anticipation. His little breathy exhalation in my ear was my immediate reward. A foretaste of things to come. I could feel him pressing against me. Already hard. Another foretaste of a thing that would cum. Such delicious expectations. I slid a hand down and touched him there, confirming.

"After dinner," he breathed.

"I don't want to wait." I was being naughty.

"Greedy girl."

"Yes." I smiled. I was. Also, I wanted to tease him.

His hand rested on my leg for the entire drive to the restaurant. Except when he had to shift gears. My gears were shifting every time his hand rested on my leg. It worked its way up from my knee to mid-thigh to upper thigh. Alan kept glancing at me, as if he was checking that it was alright for his hand to do that.

Purposely I didn't look at him or his hand. I looked out the windscreen and chattered away. I had no idea what I was talking about. Probably Alan didn't either. All I could think of was his hand resting high on my thigh, his fingertips on my inner thigh, so warm, teasing me. Exciting me. So bad of him to tease me. So naughty of him.