Strawberry - A Shanghai Girl in America Ch. 02

Story Info
Strawberry Loses Face.
11.8k words
4.46
29.9k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

A sequel to "Strawberry's Halloween."

"Pick you at up eight then?"

"Okay, wonderful."

"Love you Strawberry."

"Love you too Alan, see you in half an hour."

"Mmmm, I can't wait."

"Me neither. Bye now."

"Bye Strawberry."

Alan disconnected.

I smiled down at my iPhone. Alan and I were going out tonight. He was taking me out to dinner. To a French Restaurant. Always such happiness to go on a date with Alan. So looking forward to tonight. But what to wear? I better get ready fast. Half an hour before he arrived to pick me up.

I hadn't seen Alan all week, not since last Sunday when he'd taken me back to my place after the Halloween Party at his house. We'd spent almost all Sunday in my bed together. Such an education that had been. So gentle except when he wasn't, so enthusiastic, so adorable. So big! So much damage to my bed. I loved what he'd done to me over that Sunday, every moment of it. So much fun. So much excitement. So deliciously sore on Monday morning. Such a quick trip to the Drug Store to get that Morning After pill on the way to class. Such happy anticipation all week about seeing Alan again.

There was that one niggling fly in the ointment.

Pete.

Alan's housemate.

Gao se! There was a black hole of worry inside me whenever I thought of Pete and that night of the Halloween Party. I should have been upset at what had happened. Sad. Hurt. Angry even. Wasn't that how I was supposed to feel? I mean, Pete had taken advantage of me, sort of. Shouldn't I have been angry with him? Or with myself for not making sure it was Alan before I dragged him off to bed.

I remembered my first time with Longwei. Now I told myself that after that first time with Longwei I'd felt happy. But really, at the time, I knew I'd been more than a little shocked and sad. I hadn't felt confused or excited. Just shocked and a little sad. I didn't feel those same feelings after my night with Pete and then Alan. I didn't. I thought about Pete and I thought about Alan and I thought about what had happened with both of them. And I felt excited.

That was very confusing.

But it was still very exciting.

Really, I knew it had been all my own fault. I'd been too excited at that party. I'd been too eager to jump into Alan's bed. I'd thought Pete was Alan and just about dragged him into Alan's bedroom. I'd given myself to him so quickly. So easily. I'd woken up with Alan in bed with me and it was only the next morning that I'd realized what had happened with me and Pete. I'd tried to forget about it on Sunday. I'd tried to forget about it all week. But still, I knew what had happened. Fortunately Alan didn't. I hoped he didn't. I hated to think what would happen if he did. He loved me. Maybe he loved me more than I loved him. I loved Alan, I knew. Such a dreamie guy. Such a shuài dāi le.

I knew he would be heartbroken if he found out about Pete. I knew if he did he would dump me. What guy wouldn't? If I'd ever cheated on Longwei, he would have dropped me on the spot. I didn't want Alan to drop me. Alan was such a dreamy guy. Whenever I thought about him I just about panted. How lucky I was to have a boyfriend like him. So smart AND so handsome. So good in bed too. Such a di diao on him. So good a feeling when that di diao was busy in me. Such a di diao on Pete too. So wonderfully jù dà. But I had to try and forget about Pete. Pretend it never happened. But still, his di diao was so jù dà.

Every time I thought about Alan and me, I just had to smile and smile. My girlfriends back in Shanghai would be so so jealous.

Every time I thought about Pete and me, that smile vanished. My girlfriends in Shanghai would laugh so hard at me if they found out about that mistake with Pete.

I pushed Pete to the back of my mind. What to wear tonight was by far the more important question to resolve right now.

Alan was taking me to Le Pois Penché. It was supposed to be the best place in town for French food. Upmarket too. Very. This called for a little black dress, I was sure. Alan had said to dress up. Fortunately, I had half a dozen. I'd travelled light when I moved to the East Coast. Very light. Only six. I hadn't worn any of them since I moved here. So disappointing. Three very formal and classic, one of them a wonderful Helena Wang design that Longwei had bought for me. So formal and elegant. So expensive. So boring. Two plain and ordinary little black dresses, looked nice but nothing special.

The last was different. Designed to excite the guys. I'd bought it of Ali Express. China's Ebay. I'd never worn it except to try it on but it was so sexy. So daring. Backless, half my butt-less, side-less, sleeveless, actually pretty much everything-less. There really wasn't a lot of actual material to that dress. Micro-short with a v-front that plunged all the way to my navel, that dress displayed all my tautly curved and very firm assets to perfection. Almost short enough to display my panties too. Slipping into it, I looked at myself in the mirror. Wonderful! So sexy. So cute looking.

I smiled. So happy to look attractive. Perfection, your name is Strawberry!

Alan was going to get all hard just looking at me. I remembered fondly how hard he'd gotten looking at me last Sunday. So many times hard. So exciting while he worked to get unhard. Such ecstasy. Such enjoyment of his enthusiasm. Such soreness on Monday morning. That wetness I felt at those memories reminded me again that I'd better wear panties.

For a moment, I thought about not wearing any. But that was too naughty. Too cheap. Too easy. Too embarrassing to leave that big wet patch on a seat. Although once or twice (okay, I'll be honest, exactly twice) I'd gone out on a date with Longwei with no panties. That had been so exciting, sitting next to Longwei in that formal dress, seeing the looks many of the men gave me. All the time knowing I was wearing no panties. Longwei had almost had a heart attack after he found out. He'd taken me so vigorously when we got back to his apartment. Seven times that night. So much fun teasing Longwei. So rewarding. For me and for him.

So hard to walk afterwards.

Perhaps I shouldn't wear panties tonight. The thought of Alan doing it to me seven times in one night made me go weak at the knees. My xiǎo bī instantly so wet at that thought. My knees like jelly. But really, my little black dress was way too short. If I did that and bent over, anybody who was looking would be able to see my precious xiǎo bī - and only Alan had ever seen that. Well, Alan, Longwei and Pete, but I didn't want to think about Pete and what we'd done.

Anyhow, that was only once and that once with Pete was an accident. Accidents didn't really count. Did they? And it had been dark as well. So, only two. Although when I did think about Pete, I got a little wet. Stop it Strawberry, I had to remind myself, your xiǎo bī is reserved for Alan now. Which made me want to touch myself. Ohhh so tempting to touch myself and think of Alan. Or Pete. Alan and Pete. Stop it Strawberry! Think of panties, Strawberry, panties. I had to remind myself.

Browsing through the contents of my lingerie drawer, I decided on little red lace bikini panties rather than a thong. I would take them off fast enough for Alan. And I was thinking safety, not sexy. There was a good chance I'd flash my butt in this dress. Bikini panties, however brief, added rather more of a modicum of safety than my little thong panties, at least to my state of mind if to nothing else. Strappy black high heels completed my attire. Makeup didn't take long. I never used much makeup.

I didn't need to.

I was from Shanghai, and everyone agrees that Shanghai girls are the prettiest in China. Even those aomàn guǎngdōnghuà girls from Hong Kong acknowledge that, even if they don't like it. Jealous little cats. Not blowing my own trumpet or anything, but I was pretty even by Shanghai standards, which are acknowledged as the highest in China. That's why Longwei had dated me. With his family, guanxi and money, Longwei had had his pick of girls. He'd picked me to date and we both knew why. Not because I was smart, although I am. Not because my Dad was wealthy. He was, but nowhere near as wealthy as Longwei's family. Not by a mile. Not by ten miles.

Longwei had picked me because I looked good.

Okay, let's be totally honest, I didn't look good. I was eye candy. I looked very very very good. Shanghai xiùsèkěcān good. Not to boast, but that was me. I drew eyes in Shanghai. From Shanghai guys, who were used to the best. I drew eyes even now, in America, where I dressed like a poor girl from the rice fields, in jeans and so ugly shirts. I was so shocked at how badly American girls at college dressed. So unfashionable. Not just that. So many American girls at College doing silly subjects. Art History. English. Parapsychology. Women's Studies. Sociology. So useless subjects.

Why not useful subjects like Engineering or Finance or Nuclear Physics or Medicine? When I had checked out Occidental College in Los Angeles, they actually offered a degree in Phallus's. So stunned. America had degrees for hookers? Why else to study dicks? So weird, these American girls.

No wonder we Chinese had all the money in the world. We don't waste it. Doing a degree in being a hooker! Crazy! In China, you got on the job training for that. And you got paid for it, you didn't pay. Paid well if you looked as good as me. Although if you wanted to pay, Chinese guys would be very happy. But they would think you were crazy. Me, I think anyone who pays to study dicks is crazy.

Me? I was studying something far more useful. Finance. Shanghai has all the world's money now. Someone has to manage it. So much of it to manage. Such a useful subject. I was so puzzling why American girls valued themselves so low. Why did they do such useless degrees? But never mind. We would always need maids in Shanghai and the supply of Filipina's isn't limitless. Probably in future we could hire so silly American girls if not enough girls from the countryside or Filipina's. But still I was puzzled.

How did you earn a living from something like Women's Studies? What sort of work did you do? Who would be stupid enough to pay you for that? So puzzling. But when I looked at those girls, looked at their clothes, their so casual dress, the way they behaved, it started to make sense. So easy. America was not at all like China, where women professionals are highly valued. Must be that those students planned to marry wealthy guys. Maybe find themselves a gweilo zhaogu nianqingren? But America didn't have as many of those as China did either. So puzzling. I shrugged. Some puzzles were too hard to resolve. Not worth thinking about. Not my problem. America's problem.

But I so digress into American economy and weird American behavior. I was talking about me and eye candy. Even dressed like a poor American girl, most gweilo guys gave me a second look. And a third. Sometimes they just stared. I liked that. Such satisfaction in being looked at with enjoyment, even by gweilo. In Shanghai, I was looked at all the time when I dated Longwei. Longwei was a bit of a playboy. Well known, so wealthy, he dated movie starlets and models. Me, I was an unknown, my only claim to fame getting into the Miss Shanghai finals. Okay, I didn't place, but I was in the finals. Like I said, Shanghai girls are gorgeous. So gorgeous some of them that I didn't even make the top three. I didn't think I would. I didn't think Longwei Wang would ask me out on a date either. But he had.

Such happiness when he talked to me for so long at that Pageant banquet. Such happy surprise when I found him sitting beside me for dinner. Such a feeling of joy when he asked if he might call me in a day or two, perhaps to take me out for dinner if my parents would permit. Such embarrassment that I still needed my parent's permission. Such gratitude at his tact in skirting around the subject of parental permission so gracefully. Such an honor after dinner to introduce Longwei to my parents. My father and Longwei chatted for simply ages while I stood next to Longwei, smiling happily. Who cared who won Miss Shanghai, Longwei Wang was interested in me. That was an even more intense competition and right then, with Longwei beside me talking with such interest to my father, I felt like the winner.

All my friends so jealous if I dated Longwei Wang.

All my friends so catty about what I do with Longwei Wang if I dated him.

I already knew what my decision would be. I would date Longwei.

Longwei and I had made the gossip columns of the Shanghai Daily on our very first date. I saw a photo of myself and Longwei in the gossip column the very next morning after our first date, at breakfast. My father had left it for me on the table before he left for his office. Underneath the photo, where, incidentally, I looked so beautiful, the caption read "Longwei Wang, heir-apparent to banking tycoon Chaoxiang Wang is now dating Meiying Yang, Miss Shanghai contestant and daughter of industrialist Dingbang Yang." So surprised that the journalist already knew my name. So happy when Longwei called me later that morning, just as a huge bouquet of beautiful red roses was delivered to our apartment.

I sighed. That had been my first date with Longwei. Such wide-eyed amazement when he picked me up for that first date in his bright red Ferrari. Such a beautiful looking car. So glad I'd bought a designer dress to wear that was also bright red. I'd also worn those red lace Bordelle panties that I'd just picked to wear on my date with Alan. And matching bra.

So cute. So sexy. So smart of me to check the Shanghai Daily online and find a mention of Longwei and his Ferrari. So color coordinated.

So many looks as we drove slowly through the Shanghai traffic, as we drove even more slowly down the Bund. First gear. Such excitement going out to dinner and then clubbing with Longwei.

Such pleasure in parking right outside the nightclub, stepping out of that bright red Ferrari and walking in on Longwei's arm. Walking in right past the queue that was lined up outside. All waiting. Such fun dancing with Longwei. So much pleasure in being held in his arms, in being held by him. Meeting so many people Longwei knew. Such timid excitement as his hand rested on my knee while he drove me home to my parent's. Such trepidation as his hand slid higher with such casual assurance while he drove, sliding all the way up and under my dress until his fingers rested high on my thigh, brushing my panties. My new red lace panties, bought especially for my first date.

So excited. So wet at that touch. So shy when we were parked in the basement of my parent's apartment building and Longwei kissed me. Such trepidation as he smiled at me, as his fingers slowly unfastened the buttons of the dress I wore, one by one, all the way down to my waist. Such apprehension as his hand brushed my little dress back from my shoulders, exposing my new Bordelle bra. Red lace. So sexy. So pretty. So matching my beautiful new dress. So happy I had bought new lingerie for our date. Such agitation as his hand slipped behind my back and unsnapped that little red bra, releasing my small breasts from their constraining protection.

Such a ferment of feelings as his hand brushed my bra upwards to expose my breasts. Such a confusion of feelings as his fingers touched my breasts, caressed them, cupped them, teasing my nipples. Such surprise at my nipples swelling and hardening as he touched me. Such delicious heart-fluttering excitement as he toyed with them.

So disconcerted when he lowered his mouth to my breasts and kissed one, sucking on it, tongue lapping at my nipple. So unexpected. So embarrassed. So excited. So wanting to cover myself up. So unable to move, such helplessness. So intoxicated when he sucked my breast completely into his mouth while his hand cupped my other breast and teased my nipple. So much flustered excitement at those new sensations.

His voice a whisper as he looked into my eyes. "Move your knees wider apart Meiying."

So apprehensive when I did as he asked, wondering why he wanted me to do that. Finding out immediately afterwards. Feeling so silly. Feeling his hand on my lacey red panties, so gently cupping my xiǎo bī. That first featherlight touch of his hand on me, so intimate, so unexpected, startled me. Shocked me. My heart jumped. Even my body jerked, jerked under his hand as my xiǎo bī reacted with a pulsing heated wetness that brought a startled gasp from me. My eyes wide, my mouth opening wide, a rounded little "o". Longwei smiled. His hand remained on me. My xiǎo bī throbbed.

"Ohhhhhh." My gasp a mere whisper. A shyly embarrassed and excited whisper.

"Further apart." My heart beating wildly as his hand moved to rest on my knee, moving my knee all the way to the far side of the seat, to brush the door. Such scared excitement when his hand left my knee to slid up my thigh, all the way up under my dress to cup my innocent xiǎo bī through my panties. Still such a shock to feel a man's hand on me there, cupping me between legs that I had spread wide for him, knowing now that it was to give his hand free access. Free access to that part of my body that he wanted to explore intimately. So very excited at that touch. So wet. Such amazement at how wet I felt.

Such embarrassment when Longwei discovered how wet I was. So shocked as his fingers pressed firmly against my new red lace panties (did I mention they were from Bordelle, so pretty) pushing the red lace wetly inwards between my delicate little lips. Such sensation as the lace rubbed my sensitive flesh where he pushed against me, feeling myself part wetly for his finger. Such surprise at that wet parting. Almost, almost I wanted to close my legs. But so much sensation. So exciting. So heart-stopping. So timorous. I could hear my own panting breathes as I sat limply in the front seat of Longwei's Ferrari, my legs splayed wide. His hands explored my body so freely, so assertively taking possession of me, touching me wherever he desired as if I was already his.

His mouth left my breasts, left them wet and shining with his saliva as he lifted his head to kiss my lips once more, to gently ransack my suddenly wide open mouth with his tongue. His lips lifted from mine, just a little.

"What color are your panties?"

"Uuuughhhh," I gasped, "uuughhh ... Red."

"Show me."

"Show you?" I looked up at him blankly, panting.

"Take your dress in your hands and pull it up to show me your panties." His voice was soft, gentle, firm. A man who knew what he wanted from a girl. An innocent girl.

"Uggghhhhh." I gasped, surprised. Startled at his request. Shy. Blushing. It was one thing to permit his hand to touch me by doing nothing, by making no resistance. It was quite another thing to actively expose my panties to him. But I did. I did as he wanted. I did as he asked me to. My hands sank down to my sides, to my legs, gripping the hem of that dress. That dress that I'd picked with such care for my date tonight. I seized that hem, one hand either side of my hips, I lifted that hem upwards, up to the tops of my thighs, hesitating there.

"Show me." His voice was low and husky. Passionate. A passion that resonated in my mind, that resonated through my body. Longwei was playing me like a violin. Like a violin, I responded to the skill of a master.

I showed him my little red lace panties.

I lifted the hem of my skirt up to my hips, exposing my little red panties. Watching his face as I did so, seeing the pleasure there, seeing the excitement as he looked down at me. As he looked down at my panties and at what they concealed. So very scared as I watched and felt his hand slide upwards to rest on my stomach, his fingertips brushing the top of my panties.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers