All Comments on 'Strawberry Tarts'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Personally I loved it. The writing was clear and concise and the sex was smoking fucking hot! You probably should have put this story in the Incest/Taboo category rather than the Mature category just to avoid the low scores you'll get from those who like mature but hate incest. Me, I love both categories so I had no problem giving it five stars and a favorite point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

This is a fun erotic story. I personally don't care what category you put it in,well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet

I don't care what category it's under. It was well written with concise points, believable dialog, and great sex. Keep up the good work.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Two redheads?

Billy was in heaven for sure, although having them both go for him (while not a bad idea) is understandable, making them turn bi...that's not my cup of tea. I think it would have proven more interesting to have them fight over him (you know, the typical redheaded tempers), get jealous and maybe have a partial falling out--then reconcile and share him on alternate nights *but* with him at the house. I certainly realize some guy's fantasies revolve around having two women wanting them like this, but to have them so "ok" with it where there's no conflict...seems a little convenient.

That aside, you describe them both well and they sound hot. Certainly it's good sex, good description and good times. Sometimes you make some original statements that are quite funny quips. You even do a credible job of them talking to each other and getting to know each other rather than it only being a "quicky," and how you separate Etta and Pam initially from Billy really works.

Solid writing and solid development. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A dream come true

Man this is so HOT! A real dream come true :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

well written erotica with a few smiles..... hope to read you again From the jersey city escapee who cannot seem to get registered on this site...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what more could a guy ask for?

Just the best story development and foray into Redhead heaven. I have not found a story about redheads that comes close to yours for those of us who share the same infatuation. I encourage you to write more on the topic for the many who search for this genre. I am sure it would increase your readership!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Really great story!!!

Had the unbelievable pleasure of sharing a bed with two young women when I was in college and there is nothing like it! Wish they would have been like these two with their attitudes. It finally got to the point where they wanted me to choose between them and I could not bear to hurt one of them, so our relationship ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
like Billy, I love redheaded women

Wish I was Billy

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy story

Very yummy indeed... Thank you!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Pretty Darn Good

Great story, very well written.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 5 years ago
Incredible

But fun. 5*🤙

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 2 years ago

Like the stories I read so far. Some of them remind me of the 70s. Before God invented AIDs. I heard a guy describe it one time. "Everybody was fricking everybody." Then one week I went to Puerto Rico and on the plane back I read an article in the San Juan Sun or Journal or something about a new immune disease some sex workers had contracted. It was like COVID. Nobody listened and in a year or so it was everywhere. It was a sad deal because it was years before they found ways to deal with it and a lot of nice people died. 40 years ago a lot of people did not listen to practicing safe sex. Seems like it was last week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous