Strawter Family does Incest Porn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that looks interesting," Christen cooed as Martin put his car into park killing the engine. "Well, shall we go in," she said smiling sweetly at her son as her door opened.

"Welcome to Adam&Eve how can I help you!" the chipper female saleswoman said from behind the counter as they entered the establishment.

"Yes, we're looking for a cock ring for this one," Christen said her hand ran down Martin's back as she pushed him towards the counter.

"Oh, I can help you with that, though could I interest you ladies in our special today?" she asked looking between Christen and Michelle.

"No, as tempting as that is I doubt they be able to compare to my Martin here," Christen said her hand gripping his left bicep as they followed after the woman.

"Yep, after Martin, everyone everyone else seems to small," Michelle said interweaving her fingers with his.

"I see," the woman said skeptically. Glad they hadn't taken her up on her offer since the guy that had agreed to it had backed out. "Here we are," she said stopping at the rows of normal size penis rings ranging from just a plane smooth ring, to a small clit vibrating stimulator attached to the ring, to ones with odd assortment of bumps along the top part of the device.

"These are all too small," Martin said after reading all the sizes, looking over reading her name tag. "You wouldn't have anything in the four inch range would you, Rachel?"

"Excuse me?!" Rachel asked bewildered sure she had heard him wrong. "This is some kind of joke right? You can't be that thick?!

"I assure you my man here is indeed that endowed, why this one," Christen said resting her right arm along Michelle's shoulders and lightly squeezing her right shoulder. "The poor thing couldn't take all of his lovely rod," she said kissing her daughter on the temple.

"Hmm... I'm sure we have some in that size, I'll have to check in the back, would you mind coming with me, we might need to get you roused enough to see which fits?" Rachel asked sure that they were indeed pulling her leg.

"Not at all, I would hate for Martin to be in discomfort while he was taking me from behind," Michelle said daydreaming how it would feel having her brother taking his hard cock into her tight cunt.

"Wendy, you mind watching the front," Rachel called out to her coworker.

"Sure, not a problem," Wendy said from the far end of the store.

"Right this way," Rachel said leading them to the rear of the store. "Now where did we put them," she mused tapping her finger on her chin trying to remember where they had placed the larger sized cock rings. "Ah, right this way," Rachel said snapping her fingers leading them through rows of metal shelves full of dildos, oils, lubricants and other things Martin couldn't rightly name. "Here we are," Rachel said pulling down the medium size cardboard box. "So, what kind are you looking for exactly?"

"You wouldn't happen to have one of those vibrating ones in his size would you?" Michelle asked crouching down as she peered into the box.

"Why yes we do? So which one of you wants to do the honors?" Rachel asked as she opened the package wondering if she had just bought the item that she would have no use for her.

"I'll do it," Michelle said happily seeing how she was already crouching down beside him. Turning her brother towards her easing down his zipper, wondering why he didn't wear underwear, yet shook the thought off. She had something more important to keep her occupied as she pulled out his soft member. Michelle moaned around his cock, loving how it responded to her, then a wicked thought occurred to her wondering if she could deep throat that beast.

"Michelle, I think he's hard enough," Christen said looking down at her daughter as Martin's cock rested deeply in Michelle's throat.

"Wow.....you certainly were not lying," Rachel said in awe as she stared at Martin's glistening cock. "Why don't you come stand here and we'll see if it fits?" she asked pointing to the spot beside her. Her amber eyes watched as that monster bounced with every step Martin took. "Hmm... I've got to say that is the biggest cock I've ever seen and it's heavy too," Rachel said as she held Martin's massive cock in her hand. "Now, let's see if we can't slip this baby on," she said her tongue poked out of the corner of her mouth as the plastic ring slid down Martin's tool. "How's that?" Rachel asked as she stopped her advancement at eight and a half inches.

"Prefect!" Michelle said giddily. "Now, how do you turn on the vibrator?" she asked perplexed when she didn't see an on button.

"Ah, see you just twist this end here to the right like so," Rachel said not knowing why she kept her hand on his shaft, yet when was she ever going to see another like it? "And you turn it to the left to switch it off," Rachel said giving Martin's cock a squeeze keeping her smile to herself at his soft moan. "Now that we got this big guy sorted, I was wondering if you might be interested in being our star for the day? It's not often we get men so....well huge," Rachel said taking a dry swallow pondering if she could take any of his length. She always wanted to try riding an enormous cock once in her lifetime now that the chance was here she wasn't going to pass it up, she just hoped he'd say yes.

Martin was still the shy about the whole sex thing. However, he knew his confidence was growing thanks to his mother, sister and Lula. Yet the idea of being this star Rachel talked about made his teenage mind apprehensive.

"If my Martin does... this will the cock ring be on the house with three spare batteries?" Christen asked. Martin looked at his mother in complete shock, he would have thought she'd would have told him to decline the offer and yet it appeared his mother's penny saving ways still sticking with her even now when she was rich.

"Absolutely!" Rachel said joyfully that she could scratch an item off her bucket list. "Now just let me take a picture of this marvelous cock so we can entice the ladies," she said winking at him as she pulled out her phone. Opening up the stores Snapchat page zooming out, so she was sure that it captured the entirety of Martin's cock, typing out a message for the stores female followers that read:

"This is only for the ladies as it's ladies day don't think our gent here is into men. For one hour today you can have your own special ride on this monster! Now ladies don't take to long or this mystical beast will be gone forever!" Rachel typed out adding the text to the picture before posting it to their page.

"Now if you come with me, I'll show you to the booth," Rachel said taking hold of Martin's cock she saw no reason to have him place it back in his pants, when he was going to have to take it out within a few minutes. "Hey Wendy, we have our gent for the day you have got to see this guy!"

"Rachel, you know guys aren't my thing, but yes, I saw the post I'll admit... it is enticing," Wendy said walking down the center aisle.

"Now, if the two of you wish to have a seat, or browse while this stud here does his thing, feel free," Rachel said pointing to their office. "Now see this is where the women that come here during the normal gloryhole days," she said pushing the door to the booth open, who was quickly followed in by her coworker.

"What? Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I can't admire a huge cock," Wendy said offhandedly as she shrugged her shoulders. Yet the way she was staring at his cock told Martin she wanted more then what her words were saying.

"So Martin? You don't mind if I have the first try at this beast," Rachel said wiggling out of her pants, chuckling as Wendy did the same. "Here I thought you were gay," she said teasing her friend.

"For that, I'll be straight for as long as I can take it," Wendy said licking her palm before rubbing her chocolate lips. "Tell me have you ever had black pussy before?" she asked as Rachel sucked on that monster before them watching as he shook his head as his hands braced himself on the walls of the booth.

"Now come on big boy, fuck this horny woman and this confused lesbian," Rachel said presenting her ass to Martin. He didn't waste any time as her hand guided his rod to her hot snatch. "Wendy, it's so big," she sucked in a breath as Martin slammed his rod hilt deep in her eager cunt. As Martin's cock stretched out her canal she knew she was addicted to that beast that glided through her cunt.

"Don't forget about me," Wendy whined shaking her ass at him. "Oh, fuck... that is a huge cock in my pussy!" she gasped in pain as Martin's hips hammered into her.

Martin was sweating bullets as he rested on the stool within the booth as the hour passed. He couldn't count how many cunts his cock had been rode by, nor could he remember how many times he had came. He didn't think he had the strength in his legs to stand, much less alone walk the fifty yards to his car. All he knew was he was going to take a long relaxing bath once he got home, that was until Rachel slipped into the booth.

"Hey handsome," Rachel said smiling sweetly at him as the door closed behind him. "Thanks again for allowing us to use that fat tool you got packing there," she said looking down at his crotch feeling her cunt throb with every beat of her heart. She knew one thing she wanted another spin on it without having to share that fine cock.

"Hey," Martin said trying to draw breath.

"Here, I thought you might need this," Rachel said handing him a cold bottle of water. "So, I have a question, have you ever heard of a place called Camp Bare Rump?" she asked taking step closer to him when his attention was diverted.

"No, I just moved here yesterday," Martin said after downing half the bottle in one gulp. Taken aback how close she had gotten so quickly.

"Oh, is that so? Then you've never heard of it?" Rachel said lowering in herself into his lap. "You see it's an invite only place and I'd like to formally invite you and your lady friends to visit us there," she said in a heated breath as she slowly grounded on his overworked cock. "They already agreed that it would be a wonderful escape from the hassle of your move. So what do you say? Will you join us?" Rachel asked eager to be filled by that monster once again. "I know who they are Martin, that's a naughty thing you're doing fucking your mother and sister. So unless you want me to spill the details about your interesting sex life... you will visit us," Rachel whispered lustfully into his ear.

To Be Continued......