Stray Kitty

Story Info
Husband's wife knows he's cheating. But so is she.
987 words
3.34
36.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie watched the window from where she leaned, smoking her cigarette. He was still in there, pounding down the last of his cheap beer; the pregame to ''boys night out'. Disgusting. Smoke streamed from her lips, and she flicked the ash from the end, the ember glowing in the dark of the night. Charlie knew that as soon as Ben left his home, and his wife, he'd be on his way to the local bar. Not to meet up with the boys, but maybe to walk a nice lady home before crawling between her legs. It had been going on for almost six years, now. Every other Friday night.

Charlie dropped her cigarette to the ground, grinding it into the dirt in the alley, before stepping out onto the sidewalk. Ben was just closing the door behind him, and looked up at her with a slight grin.

"Hey, Charlie. You guys almost finished with that book?" he asked, without stopping.

Charlie smiled and held it up, shrugging.

"We usually drink a little too much wine, and end up talking about the Food Network." she replied, laughing.

Ben chuckled, and then hopped into his car and drove off, cheerfully prepared for his night away from his wife. Charlie danced up the steps and to the front door, reaching for the handle just as it swung open. Amber smiled, and hurried back to the kitchen so she could get them both glasses.

"Think he ever accidentally runs into the same girl twice?" Charlie asked. Amber snorted, and shrugged a shoulder.

"Probably not. They'd run away, the next time they saw him. He never actually put any effort out in that department."

Charlie watched her lean against the counter. Amber's long and silky red hair fell in perfect curls, and rested like fire against her milky skin. Her breasts pushed against the white lace bra she wore underneath her battered tank top. Charlie bit her lip, and then reached over to grasp Amber's wrist, tugging her towards the stairs.

"Wine later," she said, grinning. "I want you, first."

Amber blushed, and grinned, following Charlie eagerly. Amber had fallen in love with Charlie without realizing it, when she was engaged to Ben. She made the decision to remain friends, and marry Ben, but that had changed when Amber and Charlie had been out as well; and saw Ben get into a taxi with another woman, after kissing and groping her for a good ten minutes. Charlie had been there for her, like always.

Now, Charlie was kissing Amber. Her fingers reached up into those fiery red curls, and gripped firmly, as her tongue slipped past Amber's full lips. She kissed her so hard, that Amber stumbled back against the wall. Charlie's hand slid up Amber's back, quickly and easily unfastening her bra. She brushed her finger against Amber's smooth pink nipple, feeling it harden at the touch. She kissed her harder, fumbling to undress Amber as quickly as possible.

Charlie's kisses turned into bites, as she trailed down Amber's neck, simultaneously slipping her fingers down the front of Amber's panties; which were already damp. She smelled like rosewater, and Charlie drank in the smell, combined with sex. Amber moaned softly, her blue eyes sliding closed as her head pushed back against the wall. Charlie stroked Amber's soft lips, before working her fingers deep inside of her tight pussy. Amber sucked in a breath, her knees wobbling.

Amber walked to the bed, forcing Charlie down on her back and licked each of her nipples slowly, before sucking them into her mouth, one at a time. Charlie groaned, and arched her back as Amber continued to move down her torso with her tongue. She licked Charlie's slit up and down, before gently swirling her tongue around her clit. Charlie trembled and sighed. Amber slid two fingers inside of Charlie, and started to lick and suck at her little pink nub. Charlie wrapped her fingers in Amber's hair once again, and lost herself in the endless spiral of ecstasy that was the redhead's mouth.

As Charlie got wetter, Amber fingered her faster; her tongue dancing over, around, and inside of Charlie's sweet pussy. Soon, Charlie was moaning steadily, her platinum blonde hair sticking to the sweat beaded on her skin. Her green eyes rolled back, and she became louder, as Amber moved faster and faster. Charlie's body shook as she came, her muscles throbbing. Her juice trickled out onto the bed, and before Amber could wipe her mouth, Charlie pulled her up to kiss her; tasting herself on Amber's lips.

Charlie pushed Amber into the bed, crawling on top of her, their bodies sliding into place as Charlie ground her hips down. Her vagina slid against Amber's and she rocked herself forward and back, thrusting against her steadily. The bed creaked, smacking against the wall as they fucked wildly. Charlie reached into Amber's nightstand and pulled out the double-ended dildo she kept hidden there. Sliding it into place, she wrapped Amber's legs around her waist and then crouched over her, bouncing and grinding perfectly. She went fast, and harder, until Amber growled loudly, and released her shower of sex. It sprayed across Charlie's stomach and hips, dripping down to her pussy lips.

Panting, Amber crawled to the end of the bed, and pulled Charlie's hips forward, her tongue going back to Charlie's sweet spot. Charlie's fingers twisted in the sheets as she exploded on Amber's face, her body convulsing.

From the doorway, as they grew quiet, they heard heavy breathing. Ben stood, with his dick in his hand, stroking it as quickly as possible. He made a squeaking sound as his cock jerked, shooting ropes of cum across the carpet before him. Charlie went to the bedroom door, careful not to step in his mess, and pushed him out. She shut and locked the door and, ignoring his protesting, went back to kissing Amber.