All Comments on 'Stray Kitty'

by ChesTheCat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wrong category

this is lesb story 1*

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

still cheating.

a willing cuckold story i think should be in the gay male section though.

just my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How about a 1

For the skinny idiot that thinks if you don't like something and say so... that tbey need to impose their tastless style of writing and declare you're a fat anything that "cums" in their brainless void.

This story is worthless and when compared to well written stories by good authors, falls far shorter than a 1 expresses.... but even with a negative scale abuses of the system would occur. So folks will always comment and try to make everyone believe that they know better than abyone else what is good for everyone..

Didn't Hitler have an idea along those lines at some time in history? How'd that turn out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How about a 5

That's how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If

If you had finished this story, you might have received decent grades. Why hasn't wifey challenged Ben on his cheating for 6 years? Did Charlie cheat in response or did she start the double cheating routine? Why stay with a cheating hubby who apparently does not satisfy his wife anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't get it. What was the plot? Was there supposed to be some story or drama or suspense or somthing?

If Ben is out fucking then how is he back at the house? Or is this some kind of role play where Ben pretends he is fucking around so his wife can fuck her girl friend while he watches? But then why would she close the door and lock it? Apparently she wants privacy with her Lesbian lover, but doesn't need to hide it from her husband? I'm so confused. Why does he fuck around only every other Tuesday?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

I got lost in the beginning. When Ben left how did she get to amber. Was she next door. Poor writing.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
Pointless

Was there a story?

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good First Story***

You should think about a part two. Thanks for sharing,

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Is this a story?

Is this a story? Who are these people? Is the lover girl an Amazon? To "push him out and shut and lock the door of his own bedroom", it's the only explanation. This is like verbalize the verb cheat: He cheats, she cheats, they cheated! 1*

SigintSigintover 7 years ago
What a mess

It would really help if your female protagonist had a conventionally feminine name. I believe Charlie and Amber are having a lesbian go, but looking at the other comments, I'm not the only one confounded. You're onto something, but is it what you meant?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Needs an editor, a plot, and a resolution

Otherwise perfect. One and done, thankfully.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
More

Agree with OBS, pretty slack effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So in revenge she turns herself into a slut?

If her endgame was a divorce then she won. I wonder if Charlie's wife or girlfriend was happy when she found out? Or if Charlie simply got mugged one night by an unknown assailant and lost his testicles? Stupid story. No real plot and completely un-ended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous