Straying within the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand suddenly lifted from my thigh and landed right at my groin, her palm managing to easily find the bulge in my trousers, my erection feeling like it was already at about three-quarter length and girth.

"Hmmm! There you are ... I knew you'd be up! It feels good Richard ... very, very good! So what do you think about my outrageous suggestion? Well, I say outrageous, but that's only for your benefit. I don't think it's outrageous at all, I just want to have hot sex with you. We're nearly at my house Richard, what do you think? Tell me what to expect, will you do me even better than your son does? It doesn't matter if you don't, I'm not putting any pressure on. I just want to have you, just this once."

My thoughts were hugely conflicted. This woman -- my daughter-in-law -- was holding my package, my cramped penis and balls confined as they were within my trousers. She was telling me she wanted to have sex with me ... hot sex. Did I even know what that was these days? What was I to do? I had always been captivated by this sexy gorgeous woman, ever since our son brought her into our lives. But this ... this was a big ask. Could I actually commit incest, could I carnally have my son's wife ... I assumed she intended it to happen in their own marital bed?

She was right about one thing, we were only 5 minutes from her house. I had to make a decision, and fast. Was I strong enough to drop her off at the kerb, tell her thanks for the invite but that morally I couldn't do it and drive away?

Conversely, could I live with myself tomorrow -- and the next day - if I gave in to the temptation of her and went along with her suggestion ... got into her bed, enjoyed hot sex with her and then happily walked away in the morning. It was a given that both marriages would be totally fucked if our respective spouses ever found out.

Kelly must have assumed my long silence indicated resistance. Maybe she figured that I needed a little gentle persuasion before we reached her house. I felt her lowering the zipper on my flies, felt her hand reaching in, somehow also getting into my underpants and then hauling my almost-total erection out where she could touch it and see it -- the dim street lighting shining in intermittently as we drove along. Slower now as I struggled to control my emotions, my libido and steering the car.

She held it! Well, actually only for a moment. Then she began softly stroking it and my resolve was weakening. I hadn't felt such a smooth soft feminine hand since Vicky was Kelly's age. I was leaking pre-cum and I felt her palm rub it from the tip and spread it wetly all around the knob, making her sliding touch feel even better.

That did it! She had me, it was that easy for me to discard my moral compass, to forget everything I had been taught, like not to covet your son's wife. Did that come under number 7 or number 10 of the biblical ten commandments? My engorged penis was in the soft warm hand of this ex-Canadian goddess and I would now do all my irrational thinking through that penis until I left her bed in the morning.

I drove onto the driveway of my son's house and turned the motor off. "Oh, we're home," she sounded like she was surprised, "so you're coming in then?"

My response came out in a guilt-ridden whisper, "Yes!" Her hand withdrew and I reached down to do what I could to stuff my erection back into my trousers, at least until I navigated my way off their lit driveway and through her front door.

By the time I had made myself look respectable enough to approach my son's front door in full view of any inquisitive neighbours who may be peering out of their windows at 12.30 in the morning, Kelly was out of her car and a little unsteadily found her way to the front door. I followed at a short distance behind, even more motivated now to watch her shapely arse move sensuously in that little black dress, a long expanse of stockinged perfectly shaped legs from mid-thigh, shining under the illumination of the porch light.

She managed to not only get her key in the door, but open it too in her slightly inebriated and befuddled state. I followed her inside, into a house I had entered so many times previously in recent years, but always when my son was present.

A long hallway stretches from the front door to the back door, we turned off to enter their living room and Kelly half-turned, calling back to me, "Can I get you a drink?"

"The last thing I need is a drink and I'd say that goes for you too."

"You're right Richard, you're such a wise man. Okay, let's pass up the drinks."

She had stopped right there in the middle of her living room and turned to face me in the glow of the room light she had switched on when we entered. I stopped only inches from her, our bodies facing each other, not quite touching. "So straight to bed so you can make love to me ... is that okay with you Richard?"

"It is now beautiful ... but we better do it before my conscience kicks in."

She reached out and took my hand, "Don't be silly, tonight fate has brought us together and for now we are two consenting adults and I want you inside me."

Those words caused my penis to surge within my pants. Kelly led the way back out into the hallway of this much older house where all the rooms ran off either to the left or right of the centre hallway. We reached the doorway to their bedroom and I have to admit to feeling a twinge of guilt as I turned in there, thinking of how I was about to betray my own son. How could I do this? Was my lust for his wife so great that I could not override the temptations she offered?

We reached the side of the bed and she paused there, her back to me, "Can you get my zip please? In my state, I'd be all fingers. Besides, it's so much sexier to have my man do it for me, to undress me. Do you like undressing a woman you are about to make love to?"

"Yes I do, although it's been a while Kelly."

"Then this night could be as special for you as it will be for me."

"I think it's that thought that is overriding all of my moral inhibitions. I want to feel something special with you."

"Richard, I'm so excited. I've wanted to be with you just once so many times, but I've never had the opportunity. It's going to be so special."

"I hope I don't disappoint you," I had the urge to say as I drew the zipper down from her neck to the waist of her LBD, parting the material to reveal only thin bra straps across her bare tanned back and up over each shoulder.

"Don't think negative thoughts Richard, there's no way you could disappoint me."

"Nonsense, any scenario in which you don't cum would be a disappointment, but I will try my best for you darling."

"I know you will," she reassured me -- and possibly herself -- as she wriggled her arse and shimmied the dress down over her hips, revealing a barely there stringy black thong that disappeared into the cheeks of her arse and the thin equally black strands of a garter belt that held the dark stockings sexily in place ... everything pulled taut on her shapely body.

'What a great arse,' I mused as my eyes scanned up and down the back of her body. Had she purposely allowed my first sight of her partially unclothed to be from behind to show off that great butt?

I must have sighed or moaned or made some such expressive sound because she queried, "What? What is it?"

"Nothing bad Kelly, it's your great arse. I was sucking in my breath. Your body is to die for."

"What's so special seeing me in lingerie? You must have seen as much of me when I've worn my bikinis at your pool parties."

"Oh sure, I've seen you nearly naked heaps of times but never when I am about to possess your wonderful body."

She laughed and slowly turned around, at last giving me a glimpse of the best parts. Two bountiful breasts, barely contained in what were probably C cups, the lace fringe at the top of the black half-cup bra just managing to conceal her nipples ... nipples that had regularly fed my grandchildren and that I was now about to suckle on for myself.

"You're lagging behind Richard," she said upon seeing me still fully clothed. She reached for the belt of my trousers and unclasped it, her fingers drawing down the zipper. "Haven't I already done this tonight?"

"Yes, you have been here already, and I might remind you that it was you making this move on me in the car that won me over to the dark side."

"Is this the dark side Richard?"

"You could probably describe committing incest as evil thoughts Kelly."

"Do you think so, I wouldn't have called the sexy thoughts I am having about you as evil Richard?"

"Sorry darling, but certainly not normal respectable family thinking."

"Alright, I'll give you that. So let's see, what did I find in here last time?" Having pushed my trousers down my legs to pool around my ankles, she drew the waistband of my underpants out to clear my bona fide erection and pushed them off my hips too.

Kelly sat down on the edge of the bed, bringing her eyes down almost level with my hard-on that projected horizontally forward from my body. She touched it and moved it around, lifting it to check the underside, seeming to examine it from every angle. "That's uncanny Richard, I know you are father and son, so there's obviously DNA, but this wonderful plaything is virtually identical to Daniel's. Talk about déjà vu."

She brought her face forward, her lips parting and I looked down on the wondrous sight of my long hard penis being sucked in between the luscious lips of this beautiful young dark-haired woman. Seeing it was one thing, feeling her lips wrap around my shaft and her tongue and hot mouth begin to lave and devour my appendage was mind-blowing. She was good, very good at sucking cock.

But good as this was, there was still the matter of getting Kelly naked and of applying my own lips to some of her best sexual features. With great reluctance, I took hold of her head and almost prised her lips off my penis.

"No, don't stop me, I was enjoying that and I'll bet you were too."

"Oh believe me darling, I was ... and will again later, I hope. But for now, there is much more to do and taking off all of this beautiful black lingerie has to be my first priority. I want to see you naked."

"Will that turn you on Richard?"

"I don't think I can be any more turned on than I am at this moment."

"Will you tell me what thoughts you've had when Daniel and I and the kids have been over at your place, all using the pool and I wear my very special tiny bikinis ... the kind I would never wear to a public beach?"

"I have adored your wonderfully curvaceous body and day-dreamed on what it would be like to be in bed with you."

"Really Richard, you really have had those thoughts too? Because I've been thinking that way about you so much lately."

"Have you? Yes, I'm not embarrassed to have had those carnal thoughts about you and your body. And I wouldn't be alone Kelly. I would believe that at least half the guys I know around my age would have had similar thoughts about their son's wives. But I never expected to ever be this close to you and both of us getting naked. I thought I would always admire and lust after you from afar."

She rose up from the bed and reached up to unbutton my shirt and slide it down and off my arms. I had kicked off my shoes so my only clothing item was a pair of socks. I looked down silently regretting that I had not begun a lose weight regimen years ago, hoping this beautiful young woman would not be put off by my middle age paunch.

"Well my darling man, the time has come for us to make love. Are you nervous?"

"Yes, a little!"

"So am I if it makes you feel any better. It mightn't look like it, but this is a big step for me too. I want this so much, have thought about it a lot whenever I see you, but that doesn't prevent me from being very nervous at what I am about to do to my husband. I hope he never finds out."

"He won't hear it from me ... I love my boy too much to see him hurt by this."

She folded her hand and forearm up around my neck and pulled my face down to hers. Her lips parted, her tongue slipped out to wet them and then our faces merged, our hot lips touched and a deep and passionate kiss began that would ultimately make us both breathless. I dropped my hands to her bare arse cheeks, one palm on each smooth round globe and allowed my fingers to play in between her cheeks, my gentle roaming featherlike finger caress causing her to moan beneath the sexual open-mouthed press of our lips and the intertwining of our hungry tongues.

We were both gasping for breath by the time the kiss ended ... so intense that we had each forgotten to breathe. My lips moved to her neck and I began to nuzzle her skin there.

"No bites!" she screamed in my ear in panic, "as much as I would love to receive them from you."

"Don't worry, I understand."

I would love to have planted a couple of love bites on her neck but being about to commit incest, discretion would be essential. I thought back and couldn't believe that my Vicky had actually suggested my staying over in our son's house alone with his gorgeous wife. Talk about placing temptation in my path.

As my lips softly traversed her neck and paused to lick at her ear, my hands came up off her arse and worked at releasing the clasp on the back of her bra. It came apart in my hands and I pulled my lips back to gaze down upon her bountiful breasts and absorb the sight of what I had just released.

"You like?" she asked as she watched my eyes scanning from one to the other.

"What a silly question, how could I not like these?" I ducked my head down between us, my lips seizing onto one already stiffened nipple.

"Before you get too engrossed there, why don't we get a bit more comfortable?"

My lips reluctantly released her nipple, "Great idea!" She slipped from my arms and seductively slid onto her marital bed, laying down onto her back and reaching her arms out to me in eager invitation. I joined her and my lips zeroed directly in on that nipple I had just previewed while we were standing.

It would be about 12.30am on Saturday ... the woman whose succulent near naked body I hovered over was definitely over inebriated. The risk of her falling asleep beneath me was highly possible if I didn't get my penis into her in a hurry. But this was a moment that I may have relished in my greatest fantasies for years, never believing it could ever happen. Now that I was here, I had to make this event special -- for both of us. Ever conscious that my son would be landing at Sydney Airport in 7 hours from now.

My lips and tongue went to work on the hard nipple nubs that rose up like brown beacons from her supine body, alternating regularly from one to the other, maintaining a steady and heightening degree of arousal that I never wanted to end. After about 10 minutes or so, the warm body beneath me was squirming around on the bed, restless and obviously desirous of connecting her hot tunnel with my hard erection that lay poised and armed against her inner thighs, leaking a steady dribble of pre-cum.

I could suckle on those magnificent Canadian-born nipples for hours but I felt that time was slipping by and there was still so much to explore on Kelly's body. Reluctantly my lips gave up possession of her breasts and slid south across her navel, finding lacy material still on her belly. I used my fingers to release the black lacy garter belt from her nylon stockings, managing to unclasp the garment totally and remove it. Now my lips were on bare skin ... only her tiny thong covered my destination.

I rose up sufficiently to grasp both string sides of her thong and Kelly helped by raising her arse and I slipped the tiny wisp of black material down over her thighs, her calves and pulled them from around her feet so that they did not bind her legs together when I wanted them spread wide apart for me.

My lips kissed her labial lips and she murmured softly. Then my fingers joined in and spreading her upper thighs wide, my fingers softly caressed the soft skin on either side of her pubis. I parted her lips and brought my tongue down to lick up from her vaginal opening all the way to her still tiny (at this stage) clit. Her murmur became a loud moan of delight.

I made several more long deep tongue strokes from her perineum right up to her clitoris that was now budding larger. Switching my attention to that sensitive little button, I sucked on it with my lips while my tongue licked at the portion held within my mouth. Kelly was moaning loudly and frequently now.

She was hot ... in no time her thighs began to tremble against my facial cheeks and her constant gasps and moans foreshadowed an imminent sexual release for my beautiful daughter-in-law. Her arse began humping up off the bed, thrusting her mons up at my face, seeking more from my lips and tongue. I didn't tease her by holding back ... I plunged on, giving her my best oral loving of her succulent pubis and with a loud panting and screaming, she came wildly. I struggled to keep my lips glued to her intimate parts as she pulsed and throbbed through a wild finish.

I gave Kelly time to come down from her seemingly very satisfying orgasm but my hard-on meanwhile was unrelenting ... rock-hard and bouncing, now so close to the prize as I knelt between her spread legs anxiously waiting for the moment when I thought that my entry would have the most impact. Too soon and I may devalue the after-glow she looked to be still enjoying from her oral orgasm.

The time looked right when she opened her eyes and gazed up at me -- her father-in-law -- looking as if she was curious why I had not yet plunged inside her. "Are you ready?" I checked.

"I've been ready since I touched you in the car Richard."

"I've been waiting until you're really ready. I wanted you to savour your orgasm."

"Oh God, I sure savoured that. You were good ... I expected you would be."

I leaned my body forward and brought the head of my penis to the spread of her pubic lips that had just been saturated by my lips, tongue and her flowing orgasmic juices.

"Y-e-s-s-s!" the elongated hiss of the word was her very real reaction on feeling my erection pressing at her vaginal entrance. "Oh God, do it! I want you inside me!"

My body lowered, assuming the missionary position, my knob slotted into the opening of her vagina. I held it there momentarily, soaking up the pleasing grip of her entrance around the head of my penis. I gazed down at the beautiful face of the hot woman beneath me. She was looking up with what looked like excitement and huge anticipation. I continued to watch her face as I thrust my hips and 2 inches pushed up inside her warm body.

Her eyes shut and reopened so expressively and an "Ohh!" slipped from her lips. I was overwhelmed by the look of pleasure shining across her face, confident that I was responsible for it. "More!" she demanded shamelessly and I was only too happy to oblige, thrusting 2 more inches deeper into her passage.

Again, her eyes closed and reopened an another "Ohh!" escaped her lips. The tight grip of her vaginal walls holding the advance of my hard-on within its grip was an awesome sensation.

I steadied my body above hers and lined up for my final thrust. Pushing hard, I felt my shaft pressing ever deeper ... so tight and wet until my entire length was encased inside her hot passage. Her muscles down there tensed and gripped me.

"I have it all," she announced happily.

"How do you know that?"

"Because not only does yours look identical to Daniel's but it feels the same too."

I didn't like hearing her comparing my equipment to that of my son. Not that I didn't accept that she intended it as complimentary, only that as I lay preparing to fuck my son's wife, I didn't need to have her remind me of the guilty immoral deed I was committing.