Straying within the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent my head down to kiss her, intensely passionate again and I remained hard and rigid and wedged tightly inside her through the length of the kiss. When we were again forced to break for air, I lifted my head once more to be able to watch her face as I began to slowly withdraw my erection until barely the head clung to her vagina and then I unceremoniously plunged it back deeply inside, drawing a loud gasp from the woman to whom I was sexually joined.

The fucking had begun, I could no longer keep myself still. It wasn't fast yet, just a steady slow in and out motion that judging by the sounds she was making, were bringing just as much pleasure to her as I was feeling. Although my penis was inside the first woman other than Vicky in nearly 40 years and this experience of fornication was so unique that I was tempted to go hard for it, I managed to maintain a firm control over my libido, aiming to steadily build up to the ultimate pleasure.

Kelly sounded like she might peak first. This was a good thing and I was pleased to find that she appeared to be easily orgasmic. I didn't panic, just maintained the steady driving strokes into her body and soon her breathing was becoming wild and gasping.

"Yes ... yes ... yes!" she was urging as her body thrust up hard at mine, seeking to feel the greatest intensity. And then I guess she did because another orgasm burst forth from the woman beneath me and I slowed to let her enjoy the pounding pulsing sensations that appeared to be racing through her body. Her arms tightened around my shoulders and I allowed her to pull me down to squash her into the mattress as her body heaved and humped under mine.

Even as her body continued to spasm beneath me, I began increasing the driving thrusts once more and that seemed to help bring on in her a series of mini bursts of pleasure to prolong that first coital orgasm of the night. I was pleased with my control as we plunged on further but I was ever conscious that the unique circumstances that I was in could bring me undone in a flash. Fucking a woman more than 20 years younger than me was enough motivation to lose it on its own without the added stimulation that I was fucking a woman I had regularly fantasised about since my son brought her here from Canada.

Kelly began to sound like she could have another orgasm cresting inside her, but apprehensively I realised too that my testes felt like they were now in full production mode. It was all feeling incredibly good and I knew that I couldn't hold on a lot longer. Should I try to cum with her or let her cum again before me and then just go for it once she had cum?

Her second -- or third of the night -- orgasm was coming on her very quickly now and I realised that while I was beginning to throw caution to the wind, I doubted that I could cum with her so I simply drove hard into her to bring on her release. It hit her and it looked like it could have been even better than the first. She humped and spasmed beneath me. Of course the reactions of her cumming as I pumped into her body hard had a huge effect on me. I could no longer restrain myself and I moved into top gear, going for it with total abandon, knowing a massive release would overwhelm me in seconds.

Despite her still being in dreamy mode from her multiple orgasms, she responded to my now urgent thrusts. She gripped me hard, tightened the hold of her thighs around my legs and began urging me on with words ... some words that I never expected.

"Yes ... oh my God ... yes ... yes ... oh fill me! Oh daddy, create a life! Daddy, make me a baby ... I want your baby ... do it now daddy! Cum in me now!"

I completely lost it! My God, calling me daddy when she never had before and all of these words about giving her a baby. My head whirled, should I be doing this, should I be riding bare-back with no protection? I hadn't thought of those consequences in spite of what she had said earlier. I was way too far gone to pull out ... not that I wanted to anyway. This was where I wanted to be as I came. My erection jammed deep inside this beautiful young woman, my potent life-generating cum spurting from my tip. At this mind-blowing euphoric moment, I could care less if my cum went searching for her eggs. Damn it! If that's what this gorgeous woman wanted, who was I to deny her?

I lay slumped upon her body, my penis continuing to spasm but at a lessening pace, beginning to soften but still captured within her body, blocking the escape of my sperm, ensuring that those little swimmers only went one way -- deeper inside her.

I felt her move beneath me, was my weight too much for her? "Sorry, am I a bit heavy?"

"No, you are just fine the way you are ... don't move."

So I didn't, I was still soaking up the incredible pleasures I had enjoyed from this young woman's body. She was good, so active when she fucked. I had often thought about how good she would be for my son, now she had been just as good for me.

"Oh, that was incredible! Oh man, you are good! I knew you would be. I've watched you for years and thought I'll bet Daniel gets all his good stuff from his dad."

"You're pretty hot yourself Kelly!"

"But it's the man that makes it happen. I only had to lie here and you did all the work, got me off twice. That was GREAT!"

"Some women might lie there Kelly, but you were pretty active. I enjoyed the way you moved your body, you really do get into it."

"Ah, thank you, you're too kind. Richard, you are everything I expected you to be."

"You're calling me Richard again, like you always have, like Vicky and I suggested when you first arrived. But right at the moment I came inside you, you called me daddy. It was so unexpected, I am not sure if hearing you call me daddy intensified my cumming or not. Why did you do that?"

"it was what I felt at that moment, I hadn't planned to say it. Daniel and I had no trouble conceiving our first two children but it's really become a struggle this time ... so frustrating. We try and we try and then two weeks later my period comes as normal and we know we have failed for another month."

"Is that why you set this up to happen tonight?"

She looked at me quite sheepishly, "I guess so, well partly. I mean, I have always had this thing about you ever since you took me in when Daniel brought me out here to marry him. Vicky has always been a bit cool around me but you Richard, you have always been so warm, so welcoming, so eager to see that I was happy and content, especially since I missed my family back home in those early days. So I guess I had this little fantasy that one day I would repay you for your warmth and loving care."

"You didn't have to."

"Oh, I know that and I know this is not how most young wives might repay their husband's dad. I don't know why but I've always had a curious desire to have sex with you just once. And then our problems with conceiving caused me to think hey, maybe I can cover both needs in one wild night. I mean, it's not like conceiving with any other male. Your DNA is already in Daniel, so if you made a baby for us, he or she will still have all the necessary family lines."

"So are you at the fertile stage of your cycle tonight?"

"Exactly! Tonight couldn't be more perfect."

"How long have you been planning this then?"

"Only since 3 o'clock this afternoon!"

"So you didn't give it a lot of thought then?"

"No, I guess I didn't. As soon as Daniel missed the flight, I started to think about you. I mean, I could have called you at 3 right after Daniel called, but you would have wanted to postpone the party to Saturday night. So I purposely didn't let you know that Daniel wouldn't be making it home until I got to your house and it was too late to cancel then. Of course, if Daniel had come home on time, he and I would have just been hopefully trying to make a baby here now. But a crazy set of circumstances changed that. I am a great believer in fate so maybe this was meant to be, so that you could father my child."

"Wow, that's a crazy thought. Your baby could be both my child and my grandchild."

"I hope it is yours, it will make this whole night worthwhile."

"I have had a great time whether you conceive or not."

"I'm feeling a bit tired now, I guess it's all of the alcohol I drank. I had much more than usual because I was so nervous about whether my plan would work. I was afraid you might reject me, get all moral on me."

"I should have! Goodness knows how I will feel in the morning but for now I feel sensational honey. Go on, go to sleep. I'm just going to lie here alongside you and watch you. Think about the heaven you have just taken me to."

She giggled at my corny comment of appreciation. Kelly closed her eyes and appeared to be asleep in no time. I guess I must have drifted off too because I recall waking and wondering what time it was. It was still dark outside, somewhere in the middle of the night. I at last spotted a clock on the far bedside table. It was 3.10.

I felt an urge to pee so I eased my way out of bed without waking my sleeping partner and made my way to the bathroom. This was an older house and it didn't have an en suite, just the one main bathroom down the hall. Quite a roomy bathroom. I had my pee and stumbled back into the darkened bedroom. Kelly looked so good laying there on her back. I know that I should been happy and content with the pleasures she had bestowed on me but this was only ever going to happen this once. Might as well take advantage of every waking moment.

I bent over her prone body and my lips again found her nipples, now soft and dormant. My tongue joined in and I soon had the first nipple hard and taut again. I switched to the second and duly brought that one up too. As I suckled at her breasts, my hand wandered down over her naked body and my fingers began to stir within the still sloppy confines of her pubis.

Kelly was obviously quite deeply asleep because it seemed at least ten minutes before she began rousing from her slumber. A soft sighing moan told me that she was most definitely awake and then her legs began to shift around on the bed as my fingers stirred her inner workings once more.

I gave up on her breasts to bring my face up to hers and we kissed, open-mouthed, tongues intertwining as if we had been wide awake for hours. But as I lifted my body up to attempt to join mine with hers once more, she stopped me with one hand. "Oh Richard, I'm so sorry but I have to go pee. If I don't, I could wet the bed."

As anxious as I was to be inside her once more, I rolled aside so she could get up out of bed and she padded away to that bathroom down the hall. I lay there contemplating how we might do it this time ... I did prefer something other than another missionary. Taking the initiative, I rose again from the bed and followed Kelly to the bathroom. She hadn't locked the door, hadn't even closed it. She had turned the light on and I could hear her pee tinkling into the bowl in the silence of the house as I approached the open door.

I pushed the door open, she looked up surprised but not annoyed ... my Vicky would have been, she liked her privacy when on the toilet. Maybe the next generation aren't as puritanical about bathroom privacy.

"Couldn't wait for me, eh Richard?"

I could see her looking directly at my erection that was up and hard all over again. The time I had spent on her breasts and my fingering of her had seen to that. Not at all embarrassed by my presence, she tore off a section of paper and mopped at her vulva, "You've gone and got me all wet again, what are we going to do about that?"

I held out my hand and she took it and allowed me to direct her body around in front of the vanity and wall mirror. I had her stand with feet apart well back from the vanity and then bent her body forward, having her stretch her arms for her hands to grasp the front edge of the vanity. She obviously could see where this was heading and she shuffled her feet even wider apart, about as far back as she could get them while maintaining her hands' hold on the vanity. Her body was bent over from the waist, her arse protruding out prominently. I moved up behind her and slipped my hard-on between her spread upper thighs, managing to slot it neatly into her vaginal opening, such was the angle of her bent-over body. She sure was wet.

"Mmmm! Feels good already, just go for it!"

I did, I thrust my hips forward and once again I had that deliriously pleasant feeling of her passage gripping my penis tightly. I didn't hesitate, I thrust again and sank more of my shaft up inside her. One final push and I was home, doggie style. I reached my hands around and underneath her upper body, each palm taking a handful of hanging breast flesh, complete with hardened nipples that I could play with.

I began the strokes, steady as she goes for a while, but then roused by the sounds of her imminent excitement, I cranked it up a gear and brought her to another powerful finish. But it was nowhere near the end. Fortunately my previous cumming had taken the edge off my needs and I was able to play around a bit, bringing her near to a peak several times and dropping back a little, then intensifying it again, only to drop off once more. I managed to control myself again and I plunged on to the next level. But my teasing with her potential orgasms was frustrating the hell out of her and she began pleading, "Don't stop again Richard."

"What happened to daddy?" I asked as her intensity built once more and her breathing began to labour. I would let her cum this time. "If you want to call me daddy again when I cum, I don't mind."

"I didn't know ... if I should ... didn't know ... if you liked it," she told me through gasping pants of arousal.

"I might not like it in the cold light of day tomorrow when reason overtakes me but now at this moment I crave hearing you say it. Go on, call me daddy again when I cum."

"Okay daddy," she almost squealed, "Ooh, you're ... oh God ... oh, you're going to make ... oh yes, make your little girl cum now daddy."

That definitely rang my bells. As her body jerked around in front of me and my fingers pinched on her nipples, I felt my own cum surging up from my balls. "Oh baby, I'm there too!"

Even as stars continued to explode in her head while her body jerked and throbbed to completion, my cock burst within her tight passage and another load of my sperm was ejected deeply inside her.

"Oh daddy, yes daddy, fill me daddy," she screamed back at me, "make me a baby for us, daddy!"

I slumped forward against her back and her legs and mine struggled to keep us somewhat upright as my cum continued to spurt deeply into her body. Once I felt that I had delivered all of my seed to her, I withdrew my still semi-hard penis and helped her bring herself to a standing position albeit somewhat shaky. We held onto each other and headed back to the bedroom where we collapsed onto her marital bed. I am sure we were both asleep in no time, and quite exhausted.

The next I knew there was some light in the room. I opened my eyes because my penis was feeling something wet and warm. Kelly was sitting up alongside me, her back bent over as her mouth devoured my surprisingly upstanding penis. I thought that wouldn't rise again for a week after the workout it had been through this night. I began to panic about time, conscious that my son was due to fly in at 7.30.

"What time is it?" I asked in a sort of panic.

"Well, good morning to you too," she managed to say to me, only by lifting her mouth off my penis for a moment.

"Oh God, don't stop, that is so nice."

"Well then, don't ask me any more questions. I can assure you we've got time."

I lifted my head to see her mouth once again close over my semi-hard appendage and then felt the wet sensation as her mouth engulfed my penis again. It did feel really good but I wanted to tell her that getting me to cum again would be akin to getting blood out of a stone. But then the strangest thing happened. It must have been because my son's wife was so damn good at giving a blow job, but I actually felt like I might cum so I tried to relax my body completely and go with the flow.

Her tongue stiffened and teased the eye in the tip of my penis and then that same tongue would soften and lave the underside so delicately and stirringly that I knew it was essential for me to blow here and now. But did I have anything left in my balls to shoot from the head of my penis.

Kelly must have wanted so much for me to cum one last time because she seemed to be working over and above the call of duty. Her efforts were not in vain and at last I felt a surge happening somewhere down between my balls and the tip of my penis. I began to gently up-thrust into her willing and pliable mouth, engaging those luscious lips and that swirling tongue. And then I was there ... who would have believed it?

I don't know how much I had left but whatever deposit I had I spasmed into Kelly's mouth and down her throat. She gulped as it splashed over her tongue and she murmured an enthusiastic "Mmmm!" as she let it slide down her throat.

"I didn't think I had it in me," I confessed but had to wait for Kelly to complete her tongue's clean-up of my shaft and head before releasing my penis with a plop and giving me a big broad grin reminiscent of the cat that ate the cream.

"I knew you would have some more for me and I knew that only I could get it from you."

"Thanks for your persistence. My God Kelly, what an amazing night. Thank you!"

"Richard, I think we both got a lot from this night. You looked after me with several quite wonderful orgasms. You were everything I've thought about for years. I couldn't get over how you and Daniel have almost identical cocks and even your techniques are similar. But you win by going down on me ... that was awesome the way your tongue moves around down there. Can I send Daniel back to you for some catch-up lessons?"

"I don't know, we better not go there."

"Just kidding Richard. Now we've just got some time for showers and then I'll drop you home on my way to the airport."

"How about we save some time by showering together?"

"Now why didn't I think of that?"

So we had a shower together and while I had nothing left in the tank I did still have my fingers and when lathered up with soap I was able to get Kelly off one last time with a very enthusiastic fingering as she leaned back against the wall in the shower, her legs lewdly spread.

Three weeks after that magic night with Kelly, she and Daniel and the kids were over at our house for a Sunday barbecue. There were no knowing smiles, no special winks between Kelly and I but mid-afternoon she and I found ourselves up one end of the pool while Daniel and Vicky lounged on the sun lounges and the kids played on the grass.

With her back to the others, Kelly whispered to me, "I missed my period this month."

"What? Oh my God, really!"

"Shoosh, don't ask any questions, it's too early to know. I'm just saying that there was no period. It's a good early sign."

"When can you do a pregnancy test?"

"Shoosh, not too loud. I haven't even said anything to Daniel yet. Err, I believe I can get an accurate reading if I do a test this week. I don't even have a tester, I'll have to go and buy one."

"But if you are, it could just as likely be Daniel's?"

"Maybe! We'll see! It could be a false alarm, I might not even be pregnant."

She turned away and swam to the other end of the pool and back again, pausing to tread water alongside me once more, "But I have a good feeling that I am, thanks to you."

Our hushed conversation in the pool was interrupted by Vicky suddenly diving in and swimming over to us.

Daniel and Kelly happily announced to Vicky and I three weeks later that they were expecting their third child.