All Comments on 'Streak Surprise'

by CityWolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I loved it. Hope there is more.

zazrix9zazrix9over 7 years ago
Lucki Girl

Just think of all the sex she could gernate from that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yikes, how I hated this story!

What's the point? I've never posted a negative comment on a story in many years of reading here. This was so awful that I was so moved. You do, though, have two fans; one of whom cannot spell 'generate' - good grief Charlie Brown!! Sorry, but this story reeked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best

I am asking, no actually I am begging you to write some more. All of your stories are classics of humiliation genre and many people would love it if you dished out (much:D) more in that same vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not new

I've read this story before somewhere.

Crawl123Crawl123over 7 years ago
Write more

Your stories are the best. Write some more please!

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Don't worry, be happy

Never be the first dare, and buy a tee shirt.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 3 years ago

Another one with a "life ruined, she's miserable for the rest of her life" Bad End? Again, how are people supposed to masturbate when you made their dick sad?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Public nudity gone awry with ENF. It's short. It's naughty. It's fun. What's not to love? Reminds me of another girls-streak-school story called "Perfect Streak." Loved that one too because it had four naked girls. Hey I'm a big fan of naked girls embarrassed in public stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous